Amie's Last Black Lovers?

Story Info
Amie chooses black men for gang fuck.
10.2k words
4.44
142.8k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter four and the last of our continuing interracial adventures. Please read the previous 3 stories if you haven't to get the history behind this story.

After Amie had been alone with Dwayne for that one night and I had my fun with Ezzy it seemed that Amie was finally satisfied and didn't mention him or having more black lovers for a long time. Maybe the way Dwayne treated her at the end had changed her tune about him, he didn't seem so wonderful.

For several months we never really talked about it but gradually the subject worked itself back into our lovemaking in the form of dirty talk. As we made love I would say stuff like, "You really liked fucking all that black cock didn't you?" Sometimes she wouldn't respond verbally but usually showed her excitement in the form of crashing orgasms. Other times she would would talk dirty back to me with things like, "Oh yes, their big beautiful black cocks felt so good in my cunt and ass."

For the most part I had put it out of my mind but on occasion I would think of the things she had done and it would really excite me. I was starting to think she had been sated and was over her obsession with BBC, she really gave me no indication she wanted or needed more black lovers. This is what I thought she was thinking and I continued with that opinion of her until last summer, about a year after our first encounter with Dwayne and his friends. That is when I witnessed something that told me she was not over her infatuation with black lovers.

Her car was in the shop for repairs and after work she had gotten a ride from a co-worker to the gym. I was to pick her up when I left work and give her a ride home. That day my work load was light so I left early and did some errands before I swung by the gym to pick her up. I breezed through the errands so I got the the gym about half an hour early. I went in to locate her and at first I didn't see her but then I saw her sitting at the butterfly press and leaning over and talking to her was a young black man. She was smiling brightly at him and her blue eyes seemed to sparkle. I watched as they conversed and he seemed to be paying attention to her tits which were clad in only a sports bra which had a scoop front so it showed a little cleavage. She seemed not to notice or care and continued her conversation occasionally dabbing herself with her towel. Sometimes she would wipe the sweat from her cleavage and it looked like she was trying to draw his attention to that part of her anatomy.

The area we live in doesn't have much of a black population and I think this was the only member of the gym that I had seen that was African American. It might have been totally innocent but she certainly seemed interested in him and what I know about her it would seem she still has a thing for black men. After a minute or so I decided to let my presence be known, I walked over to them and when she spied me she looked very surprised and quite sheepish.

"Hi Honey!" I greeted her, "Are you about ready to go?"

She quickly gets up and says, "You're early, I still have to shower." Meanwhile her friend had quickly walked away.

"Who's your young friend?" I inquired.

"Oh that's just Barry. He's in here all the time" She answers, "I'll be out in a minute." She quickly scoots away from me towards the showers.

I didn't mention it again that evening but a few days later on Saturday she went to the gym for a workout. When she came home, we were having lunch and I asked her how her workout was.

"Good." she responds.

"Was Barry there?" I ask.

She stops mid nibble on her sandwich and looks annoyed and responds, "Why do you ask?"

"Oh it seems you enjoy his company. He certainly seems enamored with your charms." I said.

"Look Bob, there is nothing going on between him and I." She says curtly.

"I'm not saying there is, I just noticed how you light up in his presence. You would still like to be with another black man wouldn't you? Do you want to be with Dwayne again? " I asked.

She pauses and stares into her iced tea. Finally she responds, "Dwayne? No way, it got too complicated. Then again, you know that I have always had a thing for black men and that really hasn't changed. How that turned out with Dwayne kind of scared me, I felt I had lost control. Not just the incident at the glory hole, I could have backed out of that, but how his feelings towards me took over everything. I don't want that to happen again and ruin my marriage to you."

I decided to prod her along and asked her, "Tell me again what you find attractive about black men as lovers."

Amie thinks for a few seconds and says, "I feel that they seem to really pay attention to a woman's needs and are very uninhibited sexually. They are very masculine and forceful in their lovemaking and I just want them to take me any way they want. I feel very submissive and I will do things I would not do otherwise, the excitement is uncontrollable. The taboo aspect also plays into it because of my Southern upbringing in a family that does not believe in interracial relationships. I would drive my Daddy wild if he knew what I have done. And there is the tactile thing, nothing in the world feels like a black man's skin. I just love how it feels and smells and I also love how their skin looks, especially how a the skin on a fully erect black cock looks and feels. It's just incredible. I really love it when they are on top of me missionary style and I look down at their their muscular black chest pressing against my tits."

She had told me most of this stuff before with but I just love hearing it again how aroused she seems when she does. "I have seen how submissive you are with them, you seem like a different woman." I told her.

Amie hesitates and finally says, "What I haven't told you before because you might think it is weird but I get turned on thinking of them as my black master, kind of a reversal of the history of black men in America. I feel like I'm serving up my body as payback for what our white ancestors did to them in the past and I must do whatever they wish me to. It is even more erotic to me if a black lover is of a lower socio-economic class, that just drives me wild. I do love sex of any kind and I do think I am a nymphomaniac and I feel like I need cock all the time and all the black cock does is enhance the excitement. You give me plenty of sex but I do masturbate every day and you know how I am when I get going." She pauses for a bit then continues, "Look Bob, I know I'm pretty easy on the eyes and have always gotten my share of attention from men my entire adult life. It hasn't stopped just because I am married to you, I don't want to brag but I could have affairs nearly anytime I want. I'm hit on at least couple times a week; at work, at the gym, at the coffee shop and the grocery store. You are lucky I don't hop from bed to bed, believe me I could but I don't because I value our relationship. I'm telling you right now that I am glad you let me have fun with Dwayne and the others, it really scratched an itch I had and still have at times. I do think it got complicated and messed with my mind a bit and I think it bothered you also. I felt like I was performing for you when I had sex with them also. You know you wouldn't keep bringing it up and wanting to talk about it if it didn't excite you, am I right?"

All I did was nod because this was all true, I did enjoy seeing her fuck black cock and it was also true parts of it was very disturbing. I was quite surprised she had the black master fetish but it made sense. It had occurred to me that she was a nymphomaniac but the events lately had confirmed it. She would have sex every day and more than once if time allowed and seeing how insatiable she was with multiple sex partners told me she was different from most women. I had also seen the attention other men showered on her, I know my best friend Steve has told me how lucky I am to have her. I am positive he would screw her in a heartbeat and he came on to her on more than one occasion when he caught her alone. I have seen the attention she gets when we go out bar hopping and the stares of strange men in other situations. We spoke no more about it that day but later that evening after particularly passionate lovemaking, Amie is laying next to me and while softly stroking my cock she asks, "Do you want to see me with a black lover again?"

I had been thinking about it at times, more so lately. I knew where this was going if I told the truth and I could be opening another can of worms, very erotic but very complicated. So after a bit of thought I told her, "Only if it is something you really want. I'll admit it is so erotic to see you give yourself fully to a black man, it had been a fantasy of mine and I think it is something I would like to see again."

"You know I have fantasies also." She told me.

"Of course you do." I told her. "Why don't you tell me your favorite fantasy?"

She laid there silent for a few minutes and then she says, "It is very much like your fantasy, but this time I want to set up the scenario, to fulfill my fantasies also. I want to control the outcome as much as possible and I think you would really like it too."

"What do you have in mind?"

She hesitates, bites her lower lip and finally asks me, "Would you like to see me with more than one man at a time again?"

My heart skipped and I felt flushed and my mind raced with all kinds of erotic visions as well as other thoughts such as, was she testing me to see my reaction? Was she serious? She certainly had done it before. Did I really want to her do this again with all the potential of losing control of the situation? The more men involved the more risks of all kinds that come into play. I didn't want to put her into a dangerous situation, we had really gotten lucky when Dwayne and his 3 friends gang fucked her. Then there was the situation Dwayne put her in when he took her to the glory hole and I wasn't there to help her. We had been very lucky; no disease, no pregnancy and no physical harm had come to her. The more men that are with her increases chances that one or more of those three things could happen to her. Do these fears outweigh the sexual excitement of seeing her with multiple black partners?

She was laying there staring at me, waiting my answer. After a long pause I finally said, "What if I say yes, would you jump at the chance and how would you want to go about it? What do you want 2 or maybe three black men?"

Amie was the one now hesitating and finally she says,"As I said I have my fantasies, one of my favorites is I'm totally naked in a room with 6 totally naked black men that are total strangers. I'm the center of attention and nothing is off limits. The whole scenario is such a turn on for me with all the possibilities so I'm thinking I would like to be with...with maybe 6 black lovers. I have had this fantasy for a while and it gets me VERY aroused when I think of it, it is my favorite fantasy when I masturbate I wonder if I could handle that many and I would love to see if I could do it. Of course they would have to be tested for STDs and I would want to approve the choice of men. I want them to be reasonably young and good looking as well as well endowed. I figure we would have to set it up with at least 9 or 10 men to get the 6 because the chance of no shows. What do you think?"

I have to admit I was surprised at her fantasy, not about the black men of course and that she wanted to do more than one at a time, but 6? it seemed so totally slutty. After careful consideration I finally told her, "The idea is very hot but the reality might not live up to the fantasy as you know. I am very concerned about the risks, the more men that are involved the higher the risks." I said I thought for a few moments then continued, "Six? You want fuck six black men in one evening? I don't know what to think about you now."

"You must think I am the biggest little slut in the world!" I did four that first night with Dwayne and that is the most men I have ever done at one time. I just want to do something a little different, a little more. What do you want me to do? I'll do anything you want." She says.

My cock had now grown hard in her hand at the thought of her fucking that many black men and as I positioned myself between her legs and as I slip inside her Amie says, "Oh Bobby, I think I know the answer and I think it will be fun!"

A few weeks or so was spent looking on line for suitable candidates near the metropolitan New York area Which is a good 7 hour drive from our home. Less chance of encountering anyone we would know. Amie's stipulations were that they had to be in good shape and attractive, no old out of shape men this time.. We went through numerous candidates and rejected most because Amie didn't like the looks of them or they weren't well hung. Some she did like wouldn't or couldn't provide proof they were disease free. Finally, we found a 27 years old guy who was an ex college football player who knew of some friends that would be available. He assured us he knew some black men that fit the bill, were ex athletes and still in good shape with a couple of them gym rats so they were ripped. His name was Edgar and he had gathered together 4 men. This gave us 5 participants so we needed 1 more for the 6 pack but we wanted to make sure at least 6 showed up so we located 5 others for a total of 10. Amie said jokingly that if all 10 showed up she thought she could still handle it or have fun trying. Pictures were exchanged and she liked what she saw. They certainly liked what they saw when they saw Amie's pictures. We had sent them 3, one in the short white dress, one in a bikini and another totally nude.

They ranged in age from 21 to 42 and were all well endowed as Amie wanted. Two of them claimed to be particularly well hung, better than 10" long and very thick and so proud they sent pictures immediately of their cocks. Amie had to ask the others to send proof of cock size and they met her approval. For a the next week or so Amie communicated with them via flirtatious e-mail and she also talked to them on a disposable cell phone and that involved much dirty talk.

We insisted on proof that they were disease free and when they provided that and we provided Amie's proof we were good to go with just one thing we still had to discuss. In one of the emails Edgar sent Amie he told her he really hated sex with condoms and his friends felt the same way would really love to do her with their bare cocks. She had answered him that nothing would make her happier than to make love to him bareback. This led to a heated discussion on our part. "Do you think that is wise to tell him that you are willing to fuck six strangers bareback? Aren't you concerned about the risks?" I ask her.

Amie said, "Look, We are requiring proof that they are clean and I feel it would be OK if they took me bare. I really do not want to refuse them anything they want to do to me and besides, you know that I really don't like rubbers. I love the idea and the feel of their hot sperm shooting inside me."

I couldn't help thinks of the one time we did a MFM with a white guy (that is another story) and even though he provided us proof he was disease free she still insisted he wear a condom. She does seem to be willing to do more for black lovers. This was all part of what was running through my mind when I finally responded, "I dunno, I'll admit it's a hot idea but I think this needs some thought because of how many lovers are involved." I replied. I then thought of a bit, and observed, "Maybe most of them will want to use condoms anyway."

"I'm not so sure about that!" She exclaimed, paused then said, "He's not the only one to tell me he wants to screw me bareback. That came up in a couple of phone calls...In fact one of them told me he didn't wanted me to use any birth control either and make it what he called a breeding party. Now that is stupid and is just erotic talk but it shows you what some of these black bulls are thinking."

When she told me that the first thought that came to mind was: Black bulls? She's referring to them as black bulls now? What has she become? What did she really think about this breeding party idea? My little Amie is really getting into this now and this was going to be an adventure like no other. I decided to keep an open mind about that situation so we booked a room in a a nice hotel in New York near these men and off we went. We checked in and went up to our room and Amie got herself ready for their arrival which was scheduled for 8:00 that evening.

She had been closed mouth about what she wanted that night, nothing about what she was going to wear or anything. She went into bathroom and showered and fixed herself up nice and pretty. She came out of the bathroom totally nude with her face made up tastefully with pink lip gloss, she had gone to the hairdresser that week and had her blond hair, normally naturally curly, done in a straight hair style. It was hot to see her with straight hair, like she was another woman. The spa had waxed her pussy totally bare that week so it was as smooth as a baby's bottom. She had on her favorite hoop earrings, a gold bracelet, her wedding and engagement ring and nothing else. As she sits on the edge of the bed and does her nails making small talk and sipping wine. Finally she filled me in how she wants the evening to go. First of all she was not going to wear anything, even at the start. They would be greeted with the sight of her totally naked when they come in.

"Bob, I want you to meet these men at that Pub down the street across from the hotel parking garage at 8:00. I have already called them and told them to be there at that time. It is there that I want want you to give them our room number and then come back here alone, tell them to wait 30 minutes before they come up to the room. I want them to all come in at one time." She instructed.

She then gets up and slides on a thin silk robe and sits at the desk and starts to write something on the hotel stationery. "What are you writing?" I ask.

"Nothing important, it's nearly 7:30 you really should get ready to go and meet my friends."

I finished my beer and slipped my shoes on and got ready to go. I paused for a bit, to flick through the channels on the TV. I was thinking of the upcoming evening and how it was a big unknown. Amie gets up and comes over to me and stands in front of me and parts the front of the robe, "How I look? Do you think they will like me?"

I drank in her beauty and gathered her in my arms and kissed her. "I don't know if I want to share you tonight!" I exclaimed!

"Well it's a bit late for that now!" she says pushing towards me to the door. "Remember, you just sit back and let this evening happen and let them do whatever they want and enjoy the show!"

As I closed the door behind me I was very aroused but also very apprehensive. What the hell were we doing? How many black men would show up? Six? Eight? All 10 or none at all? In a way I was almost wishing none would show up or maybe only a few. Could Amie handle all this? Could I?

I walked into the bar just before 8:00 and looked around, the place was pretty busy and finally I saw Edgar (so far so good, the picture he sent was him and not someone else. I hate bait and switch) standing over by the end of the bar. I went over and greeted him. "Edgar? I'm Bob"

"Hey man, how you doing?" He says, shaking my hand. He introduced me to his two friends standing there with him, Jon and Allen.

"Is this all that that came?" I asked.

"No, the rest at the back of the bar. Two other friends I brought and three others that were invited by you." He answers.

My mind raced, I quickly tallied up the total and eight black men were there to fuck my beautiful little Amie. We walked to the the big table in the back room where the other five men were sitting. I had seen their pictures so the introductions were pretty easy. Here is a brief description of each man: