Amina

Story Info
His dream ebony princess.
1.3k words
4.22
50.4k
19
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my final year at college, I shared a house with three guys called Dave, John and Ken. At Christmas, Ken decided to move out to live with his girlfriend, leaving us with a spare room. To our despair, the college accommodation office ruined our plans for that room by moving a girl in. Great, we thought, now our wild parties would be ruined by having some no doubt prissy girl cramping our style.

When we returned after the Christmas break, we were reluctantly reconciled to the idea. That was until Amina turned up at the door. I answered the doorbell to be greeted by the most stunning Black woman. She stood in the doorway dressed in a long, open beige overcoat. She had a white scarf around her neck and a tight, low-cut top revealed a deep, rich dark cleavage. "Hi," she said, "I'm Amina. Pleased to meet you."

"Oh hi," I stammered, come on in."

I helped her with her bags and I noticed how tall she was as she entered the hallway, almost as tall as me. Her almond shaped brown eyes lit up as she saw her new room. "I think I'm going to like it here!" she beamed.

"I think you are too," I thought.

Amina haunted my dreams for the next five or six months. I longed to feel her deep ebony skin against mine, to kiss and suck her generous chocolate breasts and feel her strong thighs wrapped around my waist.

In my own bumbling way, I tried to let her know how I felt, but she seemed totally oblivious. We spent lots of time together and got on like a house on fire, but whenever I got too close, she would flash me a dazzling smile and smoothly extricate herself from the situation.

At the end of term, Dave and John finished their courses a week before Amina and me, so we had the house to ourselves for our final week. I invited her out to dinner on the Friday night and was thrilled when she said yes.

As we walked into town, we attracted a lot of stares from people in the street. A little Black girl seemed transfixed by the tall, blond haired man walking by with an ebony princess. Amina smiled at her, saying, "Aw, she reminds me so much of myself at that age."

At the restaurant, I ordered a bottle of wine and after a couple of glasses, Amina seemed to really open up. "How come you never brought no girls home, Jim?" she asked.

"Well," I replied, "there's this one girl I'm really keen on, but she doesn't seem interested and I just can't settle for second best."

She leaned forward, supporting her chin with her right hand and reaching across for my hand with her left. "That's so cute. Do I know her?" she asked.

"Maybe." I answered.

"Who is she then, she must be crazy to not be interested in you."

Before I had the chance to answer, the waiter arrived with our food, giving me the chance to change the subject for a while.

After dinner, we went on to a club. As the last dance began, I asked Amina on to the dance floor. We came together, my arms around her waist, her long arms around my neck. As we swayed to the music, I pulled her close. Her breasts crushed against my chest, she rubbed her crotch against mine and slowly rubbed from side to side in time to the music. My cock hardened despite my best efforts to think baseball cards and I moved to pull away, but Amina looked at me and moved her arms down and pulled me close again.

"Amina, remember that girl I was telling you about earlier?" I breathed into her ear.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to know who it is?"

Before I could say anything else, she softly brushed her thick, full lips against mine. We kissed deeply, tongues probing urgently for each other as my hands dropped further down to caress her ass.

"Let's go home now," she said.

I needed no persuading. The cab driver enjoyed the show as we necked in the back of the taxi all the way back.

In Amina's room, we undressed each other frantically until we both stood naked. I made her sit on the end of the bed and knelt in front of her. Arms around her waist, we kissed some more before I began nuzzling her magnificent breasts. She put her hands around the back of my head and grabbed handfuls of hair, while her back arched as I teased her dark brown nipples with my tongue. They hardened under my promptings and she gasped as I gently bit and nibbled them. "Oh yeah Baby, keep going," she implored. My tongue descended lower and lower until it reached her pubic mound. She lay back on the bed as I flicked my tongue around her pussy lips before plunging it into her hot wetness. Amina's breathing became irregular and her body began to shudder as I worked on her clitoris, my mouth covered in her pussy juices. "Oh don't stop!" She moaned louder and louder until she was screaming, "YEESSSSSSSSSSS" as her body went into spasms of ecstasy.

"Oh Baby, that was soooooo good!" she said. "Now it's your turn!"

I lay on the bed beside her as she kissed my lips, then moved down to my nipples and chest. As she did so, she took a gentle hold of my engorged cock and began to slide her hand up and down the shaft and around my balls. I knew I wouldn't last long as I looked down at her, her rich ebony skin glistening with perspiration against my own white body. Her thick lips began to kiss my throbbing cock, all seven inches disappearing inside her mouth. I made her stop. "I want to be inside you."

By now Amina was ready for more. I made her turn around and entered her from behind as we lay together, my left hand around her neck to cup her soft, round, Black breast, my other hand pulling her into me, one finger playing with her clit. Her big Afro hair was pushed into my face, the silky Black skin of her back against my chest, her big ass pushed into my crotch. I thrust away furiously bringing us both to the edge.

Amina rolled away from me and turned around. Pushing me onto my back, she lay on top of me, our ebony and ivory bodies cleaving to each other from head to toe. Our mouths were locked together as she slowly moved her big chocolate breasts around on top of my chest, grinding our crotches together.

Slowly, Amina sat up, straddling me. I squeezed those plump Black breasts and ran my hands over her flat stomach while she began to ride me, slowly at first but getting faster and harder by the second. I let out a roar as semen pumped furiously into her Black pussy, Amina leaning further and further back until she was holding my ankles. We came together, both making enough noise to wake the dead.

Still heaving, Amina slumped forward and fell against me and we kissed and caressed each other until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The following morning, after we made love again, we shared a shower while making love some more. Amina went home that day and our lives took seemingly separate paths. That was the last weekend of June, 1994. We are now married to different people, but every year since, on the last weekend in June, we have a reunion. I love my wife, but no woman can make me feel like Amina does.