Amish Country Blues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the wetness trickle warmly down the insides of her thighs, flowing freely from her inflamed pussy-and she moved her forefinger below the folds of her dress, then lifted up the hem of the material in her hands and held it clasped against the barn as she touched her now nakedly exposed vagina directly with her middle finger.

The moaning from within the barn was almost incoherent now as her husband and Elizabeth thrashed hotly together on the mat in wild throes of pleasure. Fornicating, that was what they were doing, the salacious thought rippled through her head, and as they did it, she finger-fucked herself. She rubbed her hand against the thinly hair-lined lips of her open vagina, thinking it should be her with Ezekiel, knowing what it was like to have him. But she moved her feet farther apart on the floor and pressed her fingers harder, her middle finger pressing teasingly into the moist open slit, and she could feel her vaginal passage expanding; her finger was a penis, she thought, Ezekiel's penis, and she was doing it with him. The obscene thought struck her that perhaps Ezekiel knew what she was up to, and she experienced the dreadful urge to run into the barn and throw herself onto the embraced bodies a few yards beyond her and fuck with them. But she didn't.

The fire burned more intensely, demanding more to feed its lewd hunger. She inserted another finger up inside her vagina and began squirming her buttocks back and forth down over them as though they were the wild plunging of her husband's warmly throbbing prick. The squeals of the lovers in the barn became more violent, and she thrust her fingers more desperately into the moistness of her vagina in time to the maddening rhythm of the couple fucking on the far side of the wall. The thought that, no, this was horrible, she should stop, again floated through her consciousness. It had been this that she had suggested to Elizabeth but that had been with Tommy - yet a lewd delight coursed through her that Elizabeth was doing what she had done herself, and she stroked her working fingers even harder into her moistly flowering pussy.

"Yes, oh yes!" Elizabeth panted.

Hannah could see Ezekiel's glistening penis ramming its way into her sister in law's hotly sucking vagina, sinking through the softly waving pubic hair like a greased telephone pole. Her hands became that pole - and her gasps began to match that of the wildly fucking couple in the barn. She wanted everything that Elizabeth was getting, she wanted to be fucked, and have her belly filled to the bursting point with hot male sperm.

"Oh, oh, oh," came the hot, guttural grunting sounds building in flesh smacking momentum as they approached orgasm.

Caught up in the frenzy of the moment, Hannah let herself slide down to her knees and leaned forward on the sandy loam of the barn yard. Now, her face pressed to the wall, she lifted up the dress so her entire body was exposed to the night air that wafted over her helplessly steaming vagina and ripped her with a new shudder of ecstasy. Her body was like an expanding balloon ready to burst, and the sponginess of the dirt below her was the hair on Ezekiel's strong masculine chest. The wetly sluicing sound of "squish ... squish-squish," became clearly discernible to Hannah as her hand thrust and ground around up in the slickly sucking flesh. Now she was arched up, skewering her finger in through the moistly flowering lips of her vagina from behind while her white full tits hung down, the nipples brushing sensuously against the ground as they swayed beneath her kneeling body.

"Oh!" she heard Elizabeth cry out between heavily panting groans of ecstasy. "Ezekiel, you feel so good, oh yes."

Electric tingles of pleasure raced through Hannah's groin and into her rapidly palpitating pussy, as she imagined Ezekiel grinding his smoothly gyrating buttocks like a human corkscrew between the widespread thighs of that little bitch, Elizabeth. But Hannah was that bitch, and her vagina was now Elizabeth's vagina. Oh, it was too much! Her face turned crimson, her eyes clouded over with lust-tears, as her body raced towards an inward explosion that had lain smoldering and dormant for months, but now had been completely ignited like a time bomb.

"Oh, oh, argh," Elizabeth groaned aloud, her throat convulsed in the final throes of building lust. "Oh, I love you!"

Hannah heard the two scream in unison, and she buckled up, her knees pressed down firmly on the ground, and her head somersault-like peering down between her legs as she finger-fucked herself faster and faster. Her whole body began vibrating spasmodically, and the full folds of her dress waved over her upper torso, inching up to the long streams of hair that spilled over her head and onto the ground. Then, sudden quick gushes of hot cum juices began sluicing from around her rummaging fingers covering her hand and running onto the ground below. It had begun slowly but now picked up its wanton momentum like a raging storm as the other two fucked into each other with mounting fury, their grunts and moans a lewd harmony of mewls and unintelligible affirmations.

"Yes...Oh, Ezekiel...I'm there," Elizabeth's voice rippled through the dark.

"Oh Elizabeth, oh, here I am too," his piercing scream reverberated through the barn, followed by another, lower groan signaling that the fury of the couple's savage orgasm was matching her own.

In one final lurch, Hannah arched up over the ground, her fingers still rippling at the wetly flowing opening of her hungrily convulsing vagina. Then the feeling subsided. She stayed panting heavily on her hands and knees for awhile, her helplessly trembling buttocks still swaying back behind her in the air. She couldn't bring herself to withdraw her fingers from her still warmly throbbing vagina until the last dying jerks of orgasm had stilled her body. Her fingers slithered wetly from her satiated vaginal lips and she drew herself up, holding her hands to the barn for a moment.

Then, her passion redoubled, reality came back to her with a sickening jolt. She couldn't be left out, she wouldn't be denied. She steeled her nerve and walked into the barn.

The two lovers were lying, spent on the mat as she approached. They didn't see her at first, and then Elizabeth saw her as she stepped into the light. Elizabeth gasped, "Oh no!"

Ezekiel froze as she stared directly at him. Tommy turned to see her standing over the lovers. Tommy started to explain, "Hannah, it's my fault, I put them together."

Hannah had forgotten Tommy was even there, "Your fault?" She said in a dazed, astonished manner.

Ezekiel tried to explain next, "Hannah, I could not couple with you...I wanted so much to be with you, but to do so would court disaster...Elizabeth allowed me this tenderness."

Elizabeth had curled into a fetal position, cowering from the onslaught of emotional pleadings. Still naked she reached for her garments to cover herself, hoping for some degree of anonymity.

Hannah realized that this must not have been the first time. "Have thee coupled before?"

"Yes, last evening and earlier today in the pasture." Ezekiel admitted honestly.

A tear streamed down her cheek, she was overcome and the flood of emotions that had occurred earlier resurfaced. "As you wish husband, I wish to have another child and I intend to begin this evening." She turned to Tommy and kissed him lovingly on the lips, turning as she did to see the reaction on the face of her husband. She felt a small measure of satisfaction from this act, but decided to up the ante. "Tommy, will you come to my bed please?"

Tommy stepped forward, and then halted looking at Ezekiel. Ezekiel began to protest. But one look from Hannah dispelled any thought of interfering. She grasped Tommy's hand and led him to her bed.

=//=