Amish Country Blues Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ezekiel pulled her spandex pants down to her knees and placed his tongue at the opening of her moist folds. He was tentative as this was a position he had never seen. He licked her with long slow movements and realized as he neared the top of the move he came perilously close to her anus. He avoided making any contact but as he licked, she would undulate her hips and this would cause his nose to poke the tiny rose bud of her ass.

Unable to reach her clit, Ezekiel concentrated on everything else. Mrs. Maddox tried to reach her clit with one hand and found she was not able to reach her clitoris while on all fours. Her massive belly was stretched taught and nearly reached the ground as she frantically tried to stimulate her clit.

"Please Mr. Yoder, play with my clit." She begged.

He reached forward with his thumb and forefinger and began rolling the nubbin between them. She let out a gasp and almost screamed. Ezekiel became alarmed that she was too loud and said as much to her.

Ezekiel continued the ministrations to her clit and her labia, and each time his nose touched her asshole she lurched into his face. Realizing that they must hurry, Ezekiel tried something to help her out. He took a finger from his free hand and poked it into her tiny little butt hole, the trick seemed to work she began thrashing against it. He then let the thumb of the same hand slide into her wet pussy. He continued as she hunched against his multi-pronged assault.

Just as Ezekiel's face was becoming tired from the ravenous work, she began her orgasm. He redoubled his effort to find he really did know what he was doing. She bucked against his hands and face, almost collapsing to the ground.

They straighten up and rejoined the others at the gathering.

=//=

Tommy spent the next few weeks impregnating the Yoder wives again; he didn't raise prices as he had thought he would, it just didn't seem right to deny the Yoders of their wellspring of hope.

Mrs. Maddox was at home when the first pains began to almost double her over, she called Elizabeth and the young woman hurried to her side. "I think it's time." She said through gritted teeth.

An hour later the two mothers marveled at the sight of a minor miracle: Mrs. Maddox had given birth to triplets - three babies - all male, all healthy and all crying at once.

There was a celebration of sorts that night; the Yoder and Maddox families had bonded as no other families could. Ezra was jubilant, and thanked Mrs. Maddox again and again for the wondrous gift of male children. He kissed her brow and caressed her cheek as he proudly beamed his pride.

As Elizabeth cared for the little ones, the adults moved their revelry away from the exhausted Mrs. Maddox.

Ezra stayed the night at the Maddox home, too tired and too excited to travel home. Tommy had been asked to stay with Hannah, something he had done regularly of late. Ezekiel suffered in silence.

=//=

Some months later, as the morning light chased the shadows from the barnyard, Ezekiel Yoder had been at his chores for an hour. He looked longingly at the home he had provided his family, and sighed. He reminisced about the strange conflux of events that had transpired to bring him to this point in his life. He had sons and a loving wife. He felt he was blessed.

He went to work in the south pasture and as noon approached he spied a woman making her way toward him with a basket in her arms. She waved and he returned the gesture.

"Hello lover, how has your day been?" Mrs. Maddox asked as she approached.

With a great smile Ezekiel answered, "I have been filled with thoughts of you."

She placed the basket on the ground under a large oak tree, spread a blanket on the ground, and began to arrange Ezekiel's lunch. Ezekiel washed his hands in the creek and looked at her sitting pretty on the blanket. He joined her there and as he ate lunch, she prattled about one thing and another. Finishing, he smiled and asked if there was anything else in the basket to eat.

Mrs. Maddox didn't respond as he thought she might, she just began undressing and smiled a knowing smile toward him as he too undressed.

Ezekiel moved directly to her tender thighs and nibbled her there as she giggled. Ezekiel's hand slipped under her squirming white buttocks and cupped the firm flesh brutally, his mouth suckling her thrusting sex slavishly. She raised her hips and allowed him to bury his face still further in her now openly clenching vagina, and the lewd wet sucking sounds of his mouthing filled her ears. His one hand teased in the crevice between her nakedly up tilted ass cheeks, running an exploratory finger over her tiny puckered rectum, and Mrs. Maddox clenched her hands into fists, her vibrant body overcome by the oral assault.

Ezekiel heard her sharp gasps as his hands roamed the softly yielding crevice between her buttocks, and surging with still hotter lust, he drew her legs up higher and spread her already splayed lips wider so he could orally fuck her in lewd sensuous circles. He ran his lips around her clitoris, then darted his tongue deep inside her pulsing pussy, feeling her vaginal lips almost puckering and kissing him back with increasing intensity. Mrs. Maddox's buttocks spasmed beneath his touch, and she cried out deliriously as he probed the opening of her anus with his fingertip again. And then, suddenly, he moved downward and levered the tip of his middle finger into the tight pink hole, making her want to scream with torment and pain—but instead she closed her eyes to the wild-fire spreading through her body and moaned with rapture.

"Oh Ezekiel," she mewled automatically, but her thighs pushed closer to his mouth and she leaned back, feeling the goose bumps on her stomach and breasts. She tossed from side to side, her total degradation overwhelming her. Ezekiel licked on and on, moving from vagina to rectal hole to clit with complete freedom, and Mrs. Maddox's body was boiling with the raw, naked flashes of pleasure. Unable to fight them, she raised her desire-drenched loins to the lusting Amish man, submitting gratefully to his slightest whim. She jerked her throbbing, wide-spread sex against his mouth and lips, sunk her buttocks back on his painfully invading finger, reveling in the insane throes of her lustful enchantment.

Before she knew what she was doing, her hands began to move sensuously down over her throbbing breasts, sliding slowly over her smooth flat stomach and settling on either side of her desire inflamed pussy lips. Her fingers stroked indecisively for a moment at the flexing cords of her inner thighs as Ezekiel continued to rain moist teasing kisses all over the tingling crevice and then, with an impatient groan, she pressed her fingers slowly, teasingly apart and spread open the fleshy lips of the moistly throbbing slit, allowing his hungrily probing mouth complete access to her tender pussy.

"Oh, my God! Oh, yes!" she whimpered as his tongue suddenly shot out to flick its hot searing tip around her quivering erected clitoris. Mrs. Maddox's elbows pressed convulsively against her ribs and her head tossed from side to side on the ground as she felt the powerful lips begin to suck, drawing the warm soft folds of her sex deep into the heated cavern of his mouth.

She groaned huskily from deep in her throat as the hot searching tip of Ezekiel' tongue worked its way up and down the full length of the narrow wet slit, from the base of her belly and downward over the pink-rimmed opening of her clasping vagina and into the crevice of her hungrily clenching buttocks. Her hips ground uncontrollably into the ground as he continued to explore the tightly throbbing little hole of her anus with his middle finger, sending a strange thrill running out of control through her body.

Ezekiel felt her soft wet pubic hair grazing gently against his sun-bronzed cheeks. His hands reached up over the milky flatness of her quivering belly and stroked the soft resilient mounds of her breasts, his fingers tweaking the achingly hard nipples between them to heighten her arousal. He labored enthusiastically as his mouth and tongue worked animal-like between the softly pulsing lips of her glistening labia, his eyes wide open and watching the seemingly agonized contortions of Mrs. Maddox's beautiful face. Her groans drove his tongue faster as it worked its way up and down the streaming crevice and he knew that, once again, the exciting woman was his, his to carry away to utter sexual frenzy.

Ezekiel wanted to bring this ravishing woman to the conclusion that he was the very best lover she had ever had, and he forced her thighs open even wider, lifting them and pushing them up over her body so that her knees touched the outer swells of her breasts, exposing the whole flat plane of her pelvis to his burning gaze. He ran his tongue into the soft-rimmed flesh of her pussy, flicking at it for a moment and then quickly withdrawing it to tease again around the trembling pink edges.

He smiled inwardly as he felt her hands desperately clawing at his hair, trying to guide his face into the palpitating opening of her vagina. He let her force him exactly where she wanted him to go, pressing his mouth directly over the tight little hole in her hungrily squirming vaginal split.

As his lips rounded and covered the clasping viscous opening, Ezekiel drove his long slippery tongue deep into the warm throbbing depths of her pussy and was rewarded by the low guttural groan from the writhing woman whose soft white thighs clamped convulsively around his bobbing head. He could feel the smooth moist flesh slipping wetly around his stiffly extended tongue as the inner walls of the invaded vagina opened and closed in tiny, greedy sucking motions, as though the nibbling opening was trying to pull his tongue out by the roots, devouring it alive. Her heels pressed down against his back, pushing his body into a vise-like grip of her thighs until he could barely breathe. His nose was smashed tightly against the tiny hard clitoris above, breathing in the sweet pungent smell of the female lust-juices that were now flowing in abundance from the throbbing open passage of her pussy. The tantalizing scent incited his penis to a hardness he could barely control until he was afraid he would explode his hot semen all over his clothes and the blanket.

Mrs. Maddox's body was lost in the fire of the moment. Every muscle was tensed as she strained her hips upward toward that maddening probe between her legs and she felt wave after wave of goose bumps rippling over her quivering belly and full heaving breasts as Ezekiel's head rocked up and down greedily feasting between her legs. Her lips ovalled and moaned in helpless delight before his attack, and suddenly, Mrs. Maddox felt her body completely leaving her control. Her buttocks jerked back involuntarily as the darting tongue sent helpless spasms of mind-shattering sensation coursing through her raw nerves.

Suddenly Ezekiel pulled his head up from between Mrs. Maddox's legs and stared up at the lovely woman with obscene and glittering eyes.

Mrs. Maddox moved her hips against the ground, her entire body throbbing and quivering in anticipation, and yes ... yes she wanted Ezekiel' penis deep within her, pulsating with abandonment; she had no morals, no pride ... no reality. Her body reacted with lewd abandon, and she obscenely begged him. "Oh, yes, Ezekiel, fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!"

Quickly Ezekiel moved himself on top of her. Mrs. Maddox reached out with quivering hands and grasped his jerking penis. She teased his purplish shaft of male-flesh as he poised it over her gaping saliva-drenched pussy. Then Ezekiel strained downward, and Mrs. Maddox received his, steel-hard rod up into her hungrily trembling vagina, letting it slip past her wetly petaled pussy-lips, driving it with ease deep up into her naked belly. "Ah," Mrs. Maddox sighed rapturously as he began to pound her loins mercilessly, his sperm-inflated balls slapping hard against her anus where only moments before his middle finger had been and his mouth had licked and his tongue had flicked.

Mrs. Maddox cried out again from sheer pleasure, and she raised her legs upward to receive even more of his thundering cock. His angry red penis slipped smoothly in and out, his throbbing testicles threatening to burst from his imminent climax, from the increasing need to squirt his burning cum into this receptively open sex.

Mrs. Maddox slid her hands down his gleaming, heaving thighs and rested momentarily on his sinewy white buttocks, then her fingers spread and pulled him toward her gluttonously, while below, her pussy flowered wide in spasming acceptance. It swallowed the whole of his wildly plunging cock with surging desire, and small, piteous pleas of passionate supplication rolled from her fevered lips. She ground faster and faster, groaning and moaning desperately, demonically coupling with a fury unequaled by anything she had ever done, and she couldn't stand any more! She gave a high, unearthly squeal and her loins jerked upwards against the tightly clasped penis sunk deep in her salaciously demanding pussy.

" Oh God! Oh God! I'm coming!"

Ezekiel hammered harder, feeling Mrs. Maddox's vaginal walls contract and seep the warm fluids of her beginning orgasm. She rose up from the ground and pressed against his pubic hair, rotating with renewed fire. Then he felt the hot white sperm in his scrotum bubble up and then he was lost in the incredible force of his powerful ejaculation which sprayed the insides of her pussy, filling her as full as he had so many times before. The rich milk spurted, and the white overflow cascaded from the wide-split hole of Mrs. Maddox's wildly spasming pussy.

They lay still for a few moments, the contorting of their bodies gradually subsiding. Then Ezekiel rolled off her with a groan, and pulled himself to a sitting position on the ground beside her.

Mrs. Maddox spoke first, "Ezekiel I would like to have your baby."

"I, too, would like this."

"Can I raise him?"

"Yes, of course."

"Ezekiel."

"Yes."

"I love you."

=//=