Amish Delight Ch. 2

Story Info
Jakob's inhibitions are fading.
2.8k words
4.38
27.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out of the shower, I noticed your eyes follow each movement I made. I reached for the towel you held out to me, but you did not let go, and pulled me towards you. Your mouth moved to my shoulder and I felt your tongue lapping the droplets of water that clung to my skin. Slowly licking each droplet as if to quench a thirst in you, your tongue moved in long strokes towards my neck. I tilted my head to the side, allowing you total access to my smooth wet skin. Your lips were suckling my skin, while your tongue darted in and out, teasing me. I felt you move to my sensitive neck, gently kissing it, making me shudder.

Pulling me into your arms, your mouth came down on mine, and our lips met with a fiery passion that seemed to burn hotter with each kiss. I felt as if you were stealing air from me. My thoughts were racing in swirl of sexual excitement. I shivered as the water evaporated from my wet skin. You pulled me tighter into you, sharing your body heat.

Your hands caressed my back, as our tongues continued to explore each other’s mouths. I loved the feel of your warm aggressive lips on mine. An urgency to your actions unfolded as time passed. Your hand then cupped my small but full breast, caressing it as if you were discovering it for the first time. I felt my nipples stiffen in response to the light touching. Soon your mouth began teasing the hardened nipple, suckling, licking, and tasting. I was so aware of each pounding beat of my heart. My desire for you grew with each touch.

“I want you.” I tell you between each of my shortened quick breaths.

Grabbing my hand, you walked me to the bed. Lying down together, your intense caressing of me continued, pushing me further into a building pleasure. I was not sure if I could put off the feeling of an impending climax. I had an irresistible need to have you fill me and soon. I began to plead for you to take me in soft moans. I was not good at waiting, especially when the longing I had for you was this powerful. You reminded me good things come to those who are patient.

“I need you so bad. Please take me.”

“I want to love you in my own time.” You tell me softly, like an adult soothing a child.

I opened my legs to tempt you. I could feel the slight dampness of my sex and wanted you to discover me, taste me, and know firsthand my wants, my needs. Your tongue continued to move over my skin, now dry and warm. I moved my body in reaction to your attentiveness. My nipples ached as you rolled them between your fingers. The pain I felt from your inexperienced touch, would be quickly replaced by twinges of pleasure. Your tongue sweeps down over my abdomen, leaving a thin trail of saliva.

I soon feel your warm breath over my throbbing clit and my desperation for you increases. My moans moved you, but you were in no hurry. The sexual tension seems overwhelming to me, so I opened my legs wider to beckon you. Hoping. I wanted your tongue deep in my pink wet core. Your mouth moved into my pussy, finally meeting my needs, while seeking your own gratification. You savored my sweet and tangy taste. Your tongue moved up and down between the folds of skin and I could feel the occasional roughness of your tongue against my smooth skin. Your hands slid under me and grabbed my ass while pulling me harder into you.

My body continued to respond to each lick and I pushed my pussy into you, as if to tease you. I felt my heart pumping harder, my mouth dry from my panting. I loved how your tongue moved into me, sucking out my juices. You seemed lost in your own anticipation of what was to come. The tip of your hardened tongue gently flicked at my clit. I felt a small gasp leave me. I arched into you feeling the orgasm beginning to churn within me. Your tongue lapped at each lip, and your teeth lovingly tugged at them. I could not wait anymore and the first orgasm left me in a burst that left me trembling. You pushed your tongue deep into me, where you briefly satisfied your hunger for me. I heard your sucking and slurping noises, and knew you were delighted with the outcome.

“Oh God I love the taste and smell of you.” You whisper.

Your head moved lower where you began licking my inner thighs. I pulled you back, and pushed into you, my actions begged for more. I could feel your mouth suck on my throbbing clit and in no time I could feel the beginnings of another wave of multiple orgasms move over me. My cries of delight came in gasping breaths.

“I want you in me, now.” I pleaded.

You picked up your head and smiled, your face covered in a luster of my juices with an expression of satisfaction.

“You want me, then take me.” You said as you rolled on your back.

I looked at Jakob and knew he loved it when I took control during our lovemaking sessions. In his marriage, he initiated all the sex he and his wife shared, carrying out his role of the typical Amish husband. We had been sharing an intimate relationship for the past two months. It was not always easy finding a place to meet especially in the small community we lived, so most of our relationship developed in Jakob’s barn. I would go there on a pretense of seeing how his son was doing in school, and most recently to have furniture made, as this was his trade. He had instructed his wife not to interrupt our meetings and she obeyed him. If she suspected anything, she never let on to Jakob, nor did she ever attempt to talk to me when I would arrive on their farm. We were now in my bed, which for Jakob was a new experience. Meeting at my house for the first time, was a big step for Jakob in our relationship. He had to face the fact that he had left his “marriage bed” for another woman.

Our relationship was initially more of a heated physical one, but as time passed, we both found we were falling in love with one another, which Jakob struggled with in the beginning. His moral upbringing did not allow thoughts of adultery, however his pursuit of me continued, and the love deepened.

Seducing him the first time was not as much of a challenge as I had expected it to be. He was more than receptive, and his sexual prowess proved to be more than I would have expected from a “simple and plain” man. His animalistic sexual appetite enticed me to seek new pleasures with him each time we made love. We motivated each other other’s interests in sharing new things. Because he was less expressive in sexual feelings, I became the guiding force in the relationship, which fascinated Jakob.

Our third sexual interlude occurred at a reservoir outside of town where we could safely meet one afternoon. I was lucky that Jakob was one of the many Amish who had progressed past using the horse and buggy and now drove a car. We met for a picnic lunch and I introduced Jakob to the delicacy of whipped cream and strawberries. One bite at a time, and the sexual heat smoldered.

“It seems sinful to take God’s fruit and make it the fuel for our lust.” Jakob said.

As I pushed another berry in his mouth, I told him “God put the fruit here for us to enjoy without rules. Now enjoy them.”

He chuckled at me. “You are an evil and sinful woman.”

I put a small dollop of whipped cream on my finger and offered it to Jakob. He allowed my sweetened finger to push into his warm mouth. As he gently sucked the cream from my finger, I watched the expression of pleasure on his face.

“What is it you like about the whipped cream? Is it the sweetness or the smooth texture?” I asked him.

“I like what the cream comes with the best.”

Hearing this, I removed my halter-top and allowed him a view of my breasts. I took the can and shook it, then applied the thick cream to one of my nipples.

“See if you like this.”

Jakob moved closer to me, and allowed his tongue to lick the whipped cream from it. His warm mouth on my cooled nipple was very erotic. I applied whipped cream to the other nipple, and once again he sucked the thick sweet cream off. He then took the can from me and applied the white cream to my lips. Starting from one side of my mouth, his tongue moved across my lips removing the cream in one sweep. I reached up and pulled him into me, and our mouths began a long passionate kiss. Jakob’s mouth was so full, and it seemed to envelop mine with such ease. I could taste the sweetness left behind from our snack of berries and cream.

As we kissed, Jakob fumbled with the can of whipped cream, and I soon felt it spread over my breasts. He did not attempt to lick it off, instead began rubbing it into my skin. My nipples stiffened to both the coolness of the cream as well as his touch.

“This cream is good for massages too.” He said with a smile.

His innovation for trying new things always surprised me. Having a sexual relationship with a man who projected the image of a simple Amish farmer, made the sex we shared so much more intoxicating for me. I had discovered a secret deep within him, and no one else had privy to it.

His hands continued to massage both breasts and my skin grew sticky. His mouth soon went to work in cleaning up the film he left behind. As his tongue lapped my skin, I felt the excitement stir in me. I reached down to touch his hardened cock. As I stroked it through his overalls, I listened to his moans. I loved rousing sexual excitement in him, taking Jakob to new levels and sharing with him new feelings he had not experienced before.

“Oh I love when you touch me through my pants. I think to myself, ‘should I let her touch me under them?’ It makes me want you so much.”

“Oh Jakob I want you too. I hurt inside so much for you.”

I helped him remove his pants and briefs. His cock sprang out, an invitation to touch him. I took him in my hands as Jakob watched with fascination. Smiling, I picked up the can of whipped cream and sprayed a small amount on the head of his cock. I began slowly licking it off, and Jakob lay back on the blanket enjoying his cock sucked slowly. I was the first woman to ever enjoy his cock being like this, and he loved every lick and suck as if it was the first time, each time. I applied more thick cream and took all of him in my mouth. Licking in long slow strokes, I moved over every inch of him, in a meticulous manner. My hands began massaging his balls, and as I did, Jakob positioned himself to allow me more room to explore him. My fingers traced the line where each sac merges, teasing him. I moved my mouth over his shaft, gently licking, swirling my tongue around the swollen head.

“Take it all in like last time.” He softly begs me.

I did not need encouragement to take him completely in my mouth, but I love having Jakob beg me to do so. I took his cock slowly in my mouth, deeper and deeper. I knew he was close to cumming, but he had not yet perfected letting me know. His moans came with his panting breaths. I felt his body arch, and he let out one continuous guttural sound that I had come to enjoy hearing from him. I did not allow him to come in my mouth, but instead it shot up on his abdomen, in several short bursts.

I lifted my head and looked up at his face. There was a contented look on his face, a look I had come to love. My fingers moved Jakob’s cum around on his abdomen, feeling his muscles tense in response to my touch. I began licking his belly button, moving over his abdomen, licking only small traces of his ejaculate. I savored the taste of his orgasm. Teasing his nipples, I loved the way I could make them tighten so quickly under my tongue.

I moved to straddle his abdomen, lowering myself to his chest. I could feel the warmth of him on my breasts. The sun was warm, and I could feel it on my back. Without yet reaching my own sexual fulfillment, I felt extremely content just being close to Jakob. I wanted to melt into him. I began kissing him, our tongues pushing against each other. His mouth still sweet from the whipped cream, I wanted to kiss him forever.

While we were kissing, I began rubbing my pussy on his belly. I worked myself against him, rubbing my clit against his skin. I pushed myself up, and reached down to touch my wetness. Adding some of his cum to my fingers, I began rubbing my swollen clit. Jakob watched as I stroked myself. There were times when I looked at him, and saw an expression of innocence. He seemed to marvel at my own sexual expertise and lack of inhibitions. He too, was developing his own sexual skills over time, and any inhibitions he had, were slowly disappearing.

With my free hand, I reached around, grabbed hold of his semi-erect cock, and began stroking it.

“I want you so bad Jakob. I need to feel your cock fill me. I need to know you want me.”

As he grew in my hands, Jakob was now touching my breasts, and rolling my nipples between his fingers. The small twinges of pain I experienced with his aggressive touch did not last long. I could feel pleasure take over. I moved to position myself over his cock. Slowly lowering myself onto him, I felt his cock slide deep into me. I began rhythmically rocking back and forth on him. My clit was so hard as I rubbed it, and with my rocking on Jakob’s cock, I soon exploded into waves of orgasms. I continued rocking slowly, letting his cock slide in and out of me. It seemed the slower I went, the more excited he became.

“Faster.” He said to me.

I moved up and down quicker, and it did not take long for Jakob to climax, expelling his warm cum deep inside me. I leaned into him kissing him, and soon laid my head on his chest, listening to the pounding of his heart. I tried to match my breathing to his. We snuggled together in the sun, enjoying the fading physical pleasure we had just given each other, as well as the warm late afternoon sun.

I knew that although Jakob was content at that moment, I knew his mind was elsewhere. After we made love, he admitted once again to feeling guilty about what he had just done, yet not guilty enough to end our affair. I knew there might come a time when he might end our relationship, but I continued to hope that things would progress differently. I simply enjoyed each time we had together.

“Well, do you want me or not?” Jakob said.

I looked at Jakob, and realized I had wandered off in thoughts of where we had been and where we were now in our relationship. I did not think we would make it to two weeks, and here it was two months. The love we shared was growing deeper and deeper, and there were times I wondered if I was still content sharing him with his wife. It seemed we both had issues to deal with as the involvement we shared continued to grow. But for now, I was happy with any time we had together.

“Hold your horses pal. I’m coming.” I said as I climbed on top of him, once again taking the lead.

He smiled, and pulled me into him where our lips danced a familiar and comfortable slow dance.