Amnesia

Story Info
Man tries a new drug on a woman.
2.1k words
4.18
117.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

Colin was in a vile mood when he dropped in to see Trevor. He'd run into Sophie down at the mall and, while she hadn't actually been rude, she'd definitely brushed him off. Who the hell did she think she was, anyway? He was a football hero while she was just a nobody. OK, a very pretty and intelligent nobody, but still. She should be flattered that he was trying to chat her up.

"Colin," said Trevor in greeting as Colin wandered into his workshop. "How's it going?"

"Bloody marvellous, if you must know," snapped Colin.

"Wow," said Trevor with a laugh. "Who's been yanking on your chain?"

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about," returned Colin. "What are you up to?"

"Well someone had put your nose out of joint," observed Trevor. "You look like a thundercloud looking for someone to rain on."

"Fucking Sophie. Who does she think she is? All I wanted to do was talk to her and she just brushes me of as though I was a nobody. What's she got against me anyway?"

"You don't suppose it's your arrogant attitude, the fact the you consider yourself god's gift to the female race and your vow to fuck every girl you go out with that might just be overwhelming her a trifle?"

"Ah. You think she might be a bit shy around me?"

Colin considered that. He hadn't really thought about it but possibly he was a bit too hot for Sophie. Still, she'd have to get used to it. He'd already decided he wanted her.

"Gotta be that," agreed Trevor. "It's either that or she thinks you're an incredible moron and is worried that it might rub off. You might let her know that profound moronicness isn't contagious. Speaking of which, I heard you managed to scrape a pass in the maths test."

"It was easy. The coach slipped me the exam the day before so I could go over the questions. I finished up getting my pass. Anyway, back to my question. What are you up to?"

Trevor indicated a bottle of pills on the bench.

"I'm analysing these. Good practice for my chemistry. You know my cousin works for a drug company? He let me have this sample of a new drug they're working on. It's supposed to be an amnesiac drug. They thought they could use it in place of anaesthesia when they want a patient awake during surgery."

"What's an amnesiac drug and why the hell would you want to be awake during surgery?"

"In some surgery, apparently, they feel they could do a better job if the patient was awake and able to talk to them, giving them intelligent feedback.

An amnesiac drug is one that makes you forget. Apparently this one works by blocking the receptors in your short term memory. Take one of these little suckers and you'll forget everything you do for the next hour."

"What, you pass out or something?"

"No. That's the beauty of these. You're still awake and aware of what's going on, but as soon as you stop doing something you forget about it. Like, you might decide to go and have a shower. You'll go and have it but as soon as you're dried and dressed you'll forget you had the shower.

I'm not kidding. Apparently during the human trials they gave a bloke one and left a note on his bed telling not to forget to shower. He saw the note and went and showered. When he came back to his bedroom he saw the note and went and showered again because he didn't remember doing it. My cousin said the poor guy took four showers before the effects started to wear off."

"Geez, you have to let me have some to give to my examiners. I can slip them one, have the exam, they forget about it and I tell them I took it and passed. They won't know otherwise."

"Unless they see your exam paper," muttered Trevor.

The two men talked for a while, discussing the coming football match. It was when Trevor took a bathroom break that Colin got his bright idea. If he acquired one of those pills and slipped it to a certain someone, she wouldn't remember anything that happened during the next hour. That raised some intriguing possibilities. He opened the bottle and slipped a pill into his wallet.

Colin spent the next couple of weeks keeping an unobtrusive eye on Sophie. He was quite shocked when she stopped one day and told him that if he kept following her around she'd get a restraining order and would he kindly piss off.

Fuming, he watched from a distance, finally deciding on a plan. Sophie liked to jog in the evening. After she'd finish jogging she'd drink a bottle of water and then take a walk around the jogging track to relax herself before heading home.

It proved a simple matter to wait until Sophie had jogged away and then to cross to her car, pick the lock and drop the pill into the water bottle. With the car relocked, Colin moved to an advantageous point and watched and waited.

Sophie returned from her jog, grabbed her water bottle and drank thirstily. Then she set off for her brisk walk around the park. She hadn't gone far when she saw that idiot Colin, leaning against a tree looking at her. She glared at him but didn't speak, just kept walking briskly.

A quarter of the way around the park Sophie saw that idiot Colin, leaning against a tree and looking at her with a funny smirk on his face. She glared at him but didn't speak, just kept walking while trying to ignore a faint memory that seemed to say something is wrong.

Halfway through her walk Sophie was approaching some trees when she saw Colin leaning on one. She ignored both Colin and the little voice that tried to shout, something is wrong.

As Sophie passed under the trees she found Colin falling into step beside her.

"Listen, Sophie," Colin said. "I know you're a little overawed by me but you needn't be. Really. Just give me a chance and you'll see what a nice guy I am."

"Overawed by you?" asked Sophie, feeling stunned.

"Yeah. Trevor explained to me that's what it must be because I'm such a fine man."

"Colin," said Sophie, "Go away."

"Well," grumbled Colin. "I at least tried to do it nice."

Next moment Sophie found a hand clapped over her mouth and she was being hustled behind the bushes by the side of the path. She was appalled at Colin's strength. She'd known that he was a good footballer but had never really thought about his overall fitness and strength. He handled her struggles effortlessly.

Even with one hand on her mouth, Colin had her pinned to the ground and her lower clothes stripped down in very short order.

"Now listen, Sophie," he snapped. "If you try to scream I'll be forced to hit you to shut you up. Neither of us want that, now do we?"

Receiving a shake of the head, Colin released Sophie's mouth. And her voice.

"What the hell do you think you're doing you incredible moron," Sophie snarled. "My brothers will beat you to a pulp for this and my father will put a bullet in your mangled body. And if you accidentally survive the cops will arrest you. There's no way you can get away with this. Let me go at once."

Colin smirked.

"I'm betting that you won't tell anyone," he sniggered. "So we'll just have out little bit of fun and then you can finish your walk."

"You're insane," said Sophie, watching with horror as Colin pushed down his trousers.

She was no virgin. She knew precisely what Colin intended to do and her whole spirit fiercely rejected the idea.

Unfortunately, a resentful spirit wasn't sufficient to stop Colin. Struggle though she did, Sophie found her legs forced apart, and then Colin was pressing his erection against her soft flesh. She writhed and twisted trying to avoid him, but found his cock implacably forcing its way first past her lips and then deep inside her.

With a groan, Sophie stopped fighting, knowing it was futile now that Colin was fully inside her. All she could do now was wait until he finished, then she was going to bring all hell down upon his raping arse.

Pleased with himself, Colin started moving slowly. He pulled back and advanced, taking his time, letting Sophie get used to him. Her own instincts would work against her and she would be his. He pulled slowly back, preparing for another long slow thrust.

Sophie wanted to scream with frustration. Instead of the quick rape she'd expected, Colin was taking his time, totally familiarising himself with her body. His hands stroked her breasts, causing her nipples to tighten and thrill. His cock plunged into her, little ripples of pleasure flowing from it as it passed, slowly but surely arousing her.

She cursed Colin when she found she was starting to move in rhythm with him. Colin was watching her, seeming amused by the combination of rage and pleasure on her face. He started moving faster and, reluctantly, Sophie moved with him. It appeared that he was going to well and truly fuck her and her treacherous body was helping him.

Even though he was moving faster, Colin was still taking his time. Sophie found herself writhing helplessly under his steady assault, her body almost shrieking its delight in Colin's actions, her hips eagerly thrusting her up to meet him when he descended.

The sweet torment went on and on, with Sophie's rage growing alongside her pleasure. How could Colin do such a thing? He had to have taken leave of his senses. What few senses he had, she thought viciously.

An age seemed to pass before Colin started moving faster. Sophie was panting, for the time being lust was ascendant. She frantically humped herself up against Colin, seeking her climax, wanting things to finish.

Colin crushed his mouth against Sophie's as she climaxed, muffling her scream. It would not do to have someone come on the scene while he was busy. At the same time he was driving into her with everything he had, spilling his seed into her convulsing body.

Disengaging, Colin straightened up his clothes. Then he set to work to tidy up Sophie's clothes. When she came out of her orgasmic daze he wanted her dressed and ready to start walking. Once she was walking again the incident would be over and her short term memory would have no knowledge of it. He chuckled to himself. She'd never even know she'd been had.

Sophie found herself being hustled to her feet and told to start walking. Still slightly dazed, she did so, heading for her car. Colin watched as she reached her car, shook her head as though puzzled, and then drove away.

What he wanted, Colin decided, was another little pill. They could come in useful. He decided to go and see Trevor.

After some small talk, Colin brought the subject around to the amnesiac pills.

"You know those little forget me pills you had, is there any chance that you could let me have a couple?"

"The amnesiac tablets? Why do you want any of them?"

"Oh, I just thought I might play a joke on the coach. Give him one before a training session and he'll forget all our mistakes and things. We can clown around for an hour and he won't remember it. It'll be a hoot."

"Better let it go. There still under development after all. And the way you clowns muck about you're likely to pull some sort of traumatic stunt that'll bypass short term and go straight to long term memory."

"Long term memory? What do you mean?"

"Well, when you're told something it goes to short term memory and sits there for a while. Eventually it fades away. In a way, these pills hurry up that process. If you keep repeating the action it tends to become etched in your memory a bit firmer, and eventually gets passed along to long term memory. The way you remember phone numbers, for instance. Hear one once and you forget it. Use it all the time and it's automatically called up from long term memory.

Where a traumatic stunt is concerned, the whole thing bypasses short term memory and goes straight to long term. So if you did something real stupid the coach would remember anyway.

What's wrong, Colin? You're looking sick all of a sudden."

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers