Amnesia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening we ate dinner, watched some TV, then went to bed as normal. As we lay in bed side by side, I asked Adam if he enjoyed going to the doctor today. After a few seconds thought he smiled and said that he did.

"What did you like about it?" I asked.

"I liked her stroking me."

"Would you like me to stroke you like she did?"

"Yes please. Would you do that for me?"

"Of course I would, darling. I love you and would be very happy to stroke you like that."

I began by removing his shorts, reassuring him that this was perfectly Ok with me and with doctors. I then cupped his balls, just as the specialist had today, and began stroking his cock. It instantly hardened.

"Do you like that?" I asked him.

"Oh yes. That feels really nice."

I wondered what to do now and figured to just go with the flow. If he liked me stroking him, why wouldn't he like stroking me also?

"Would you like to stroke me?"

"Yes please, would that be Ok?"

"Yes it would, but only with me, nobody else unless I tell you it's Ok. Do you understand that?"

"Yes," he replied, reaching for my nightie, "Do I pull this up?"

"Yes, pull it up and you can stroke me anywhere that you like."

I was wondering whether his muscle or any other sort of memory may still be there to direct his hands to where I longed for them to go. I would direct them later if necessary, but for now this was in the nature of an experiment and the results may have huge implications for future treatments.

I felt his hand move over my belly, down past my pussy to my thighs, rub there gently for a few minutes while I maintained a gentle stroking action on his cock, feeling his precum oozing from the tip. Then, without prompting from me, he moved his hand back up to my pussy and began rubbing the hair, before pushing one finger between my legs. By now my pussy was oozing in anticipation and he sensed that he should rub the part where there was most lubrication. For the first time since this nightmare began, he was caressing me sexually. I suppressed a groan as I relaxed and enjoyed the movement of his hand.

"I really like that," I said to him, "Please do that some more."

He did and I slowly parted my legs until he could insert his finger into my opening.

"You've got a hole there," he said, "Can I feel inside it please?"

"Oh yes please, feel inside it as much as you like. It feels really good when you feel inside it."

He did, and I shuddered in pleasure as he rubbed my clit. He seemed to have some instinct about where to rub and while one hand was doing this, he pushed his other hand under my nightie, bunching it up around my neck, then began rubbing my breasts and nipples.

"Do you like that too?" he asked.

"Oh yes, darling, I love you doing that to me."

He was obviously uncomfortable and wanted better access so he wriggled free from my arm around him and knelt between my now widely spread legs. He then used both hands to caress my breasts and nipples before moving his right hand down to my pussy again. It felt great but I wanted more; I wanted him to fuck me properly with his magic fuck stick.

"Do you want to try something else?" I asked him.

"Will it feel good?"

"Yes, it will feel very good indeed."

"Yes please."

I took hold of his cock gently with one hand and pulled him forwards with my other hand until the head of his cock was at my entrance. I then pulled him upwards so that he penetrated me. He caught on to what I was trying to do and took over, adjusting his position until he could push his whole cock into my waiting pussy. Oh it felt like heaven after so many days without any penetration!

"Yes, darling, like that, push it right inside me, then pull it partly out and push it in again."

His muscle memories must have taken over because, after only a very few tentative strokes, he was soon fucking me like the expert he'd been before that fateful morning. Instinctively also his hands had found my breasts and were caressing them and pulling the nipples just as I loved him doing for the past many years.

After several minutes he stopped with a look of concern on his face.

"I need to pee," he said.

"Sweetheart, if you need to pee, then please pee in me," I replied, hoping against hope that he wanted to cum, not actually pee. He took me at my word and resumed his movements. I loved the feeling of his cock pressing against my clit each time he was fully inside me and this was pushing me to my own orgasm, but I wanted to hold on until he came, thinking that he may take fright if I started thrashing about in my own throes of ecstasy before he was ready. I needn't have worried. In only a few more strokes he started grunting.

"I'm going to pee now. It feels really good peeing in you. Oh, yes, it's lovely."

I could feel his muscles contracting inside me as he jetted his hot sperm into me and the sensation was too much. I came hard, holding his hard cock tightly inside me as I writhed in pure bliss beneath him. Oh, he was just like he'd always been, so strong, so loving. For a few brief seconds I could have believed that the past few weeks had been a nightmare and I had awakened to the old Adam making love to me as he did most mornings. My vision was shattered as he pushed himself free from my arms and sat back, tears running down his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't mean to make you wriggle in pain. I'm sorry. I won't do it anymore."

I sat up and wrapped my arms around him lovingly.

"Sweetheart," I cooed gently into his ear, "You didn't hurt me. You made me feel wonderful. Thank you so much. I hope you felt wonderful too."

I rocked him gently in my arms for a few moments, then he pulled away and looked at me.

"I didn't hurt you? You're Ok?"

"Yes, sweetie, not just Ok, wonderful. Thank you for doing that for me. Did it feel good for you?"

"Yes, it did. It doesn't usually feel like that when I pee. It was different and very nice."

"Yes, darling, you didn't pee, that was called an orgasm and I had one too. They are very special and we can give each other orgasms whenever we like. Would you like to do that again?"

"Oh, yes, please, now?"

"No, not now, but in the morning when we wake up we can do it again if you like. Right now we need to go to sleep."

"Oh. Ok, goodnight."

He lay down beside me and I stroked his hair lovingly. We were back in sexual business as usual. As I turned off the light and lay beside him, cuddled against his back, I felt for the first time that maybe there was a glimmer of light at the end of a long dark tunnel. I quickly drifted off into the deepest and most relaxing sleep I'd slept since this all began.

"Hi, Judy," I said into the phone as the number connected, "Guess what."

"No idea. Adam got his memory back? You won the lottery? What?"

"Adam fucked me last night. It was just like old times."

I proceeded to tell Judy all about it, how I guided him to do what I needed doing, how he thought he was going to pee, then thought he'd hurt me, and how wonderfully well I'd slept after my first cum with Adam for ages. Judy listened to my story patiently then asked a few questions.

"So if you and Adam are back in business, I guess you don't need to share a bed with Marty and me," said Judy after congratulating me on our lovemaking.

I thought for a moment, then replied; "Well," I began hesitantly, reluctant to make a commitment either way, "That depends if the offer's still open. It sure sounded like fun and could be more fun now that Adam's active again. I guess we could train him if you like, although that probably wouldn't be ethical, but we could think about it anyway."

"Mmm, I was kinda looking forward to watching you and Marty go at it like sex starved rabbits," commented Judy. "We could always have a pool party and see where it leads."

"Yes, that would be a good idea. I'm trying to wean Adam off wearing shorts in bed, telling him it's Ok to be naked with me. Maybe I could extend that to being naked with other friends who are also naked. I'd have to insert some discernment in there or else he'll be stripping off anywhere. It's so difficult to teach him things because he just doesn't have a lot of very basic concepts. It's amazing how many concepts there are to learn in your life when you're very young. And while it's accepted that a two year old will remove his clothes in public, it's not acceptable for an adult man to just get naked anywhere. So I have to be very careful what and how I teach him. He has very limited decision making ability and while young children can learn by trial and error, I need to try to foresee every situation and teach him how to deal with that."

"Yes, I can see the difficulties. So it would be great for him to come and interact with us at the pool because then there'd be no repercussions, so long as you taught him it was only Ok with us."

"That'd certainly give me a break from having to be constantly vigilant. How about next weekend? We have both days free."

"Well, how about you come around Saturday afternoon, we could sit around the pool, then have dinner and all go to bed together. Sunday could then just be an extension of Saturday afternoon around the pool. Do you think you could handle that much non-vigilance?" Judy chuckled.

"That sounds awesome. I'll start preparing Adam for it. Ooohh, I'm wet just thinking about it. I could arrange a sleepover for the kids too, they've been pestering me for a while about that but life's been just too busy. Anyway, I've gotta go and do some shopping then start in on Adam. I think I'll encourage him to stay naked in the house for a bit in preparation while the kids are at school anyway."

"Great. Talk to you later."

"Yeah, 'bye Judy."

I had three days until Saturday so I started in on teaching Adam what I could foresee that he'd need for the weekend. Fortunately it was hot and sultry so I had little difficulty persuading him that it was quite acceptable for both of us to remain naked in the house. Soon he was walking around quite unselfconsciously and seemed perfectly happy cuddling and petting me when we met. I, of course, returned the attention and soon enough his cock was hard and my pussy was willing. Taking his cock in my hand I led him to bed where he wasted no time in mounting me and I soon found myself fully impaled on his rampant love stick.

We fucked hard and fast, with no finesse. I tried to slow him down, telling him we had plenty of time, but the concept of making love instead of simply fucking was lost on him. However, his sheer raw sexuality brought me to a very satisfying orgasm, as it did also for him. Once he came I held him close, kissing and cuddling in an attempt to see if he could remain hard inside me. I felt him soften as I caressed his back and sides, then I rolled us both over with me on top. At first he panicked but I calmed him down, then carefully sat up on him, his cock still firmly implanted in my wet love hole, and started moving back and forth on him, gently at first then slowly faster and more vigorously as his cock hardened to its original condition.

After a few minutes he placed his hands on my hips and began moving me back and forth. I reached behind and cupped his balls for a few strokes then used my hands to stimulate my nipples. Adam saw what I was doing and reached up, replacing my hands with his as he tweaked my nipples and caressed my breasts very sexily. I felt myself responding to his touches, almost forgotten sensations running through my body. I began shuddering as I approached my climax and suddenly, without warning, he stopped.

"I'm sorry," he said, tears forming in his eyes, "I didn't mean to hurt you. You can stop shaking, I won't hurt you anymore."

"Darling, you didn't hurt me. It felt wonderful so get back to what you were doing, now."

He began once again to caress my breasts as I once more resumed my fore and aft movements on his long, hard cock, whose head was pressing and caressing my cervix most sexily. In a few seconds I was back to where I'd been before, a few more seconds and I was cumming hard and helplessly on his cock as I felt him thrusting again and again, his cock ramming deeply into me as his copious cum oozed out of my cunt and ran down my thighs. I collapsed onto his heaving chest and we remained locked in our embrace, sated, happy and relaxed. I had my lover back.

Our sexual encounters gradually grew more relaxed and more loving during the week. We made love again that day, twice the following day and once on Friday, not wishing to drain him before the weekend. I was feeling far more contented and positive, more than at any time since the amnesia began. Friday night we simply cuddled in bed, no sex, and I once again told Adam about the weekend, emphasizing that it was Ok to be naked with Judy, Marty and me, but not with anyone else at this stage. I also told him that he could make love with me over the weekend and also with Judy if she wanted him to. I emphasized the need for permission and told him about making good decisions and taking responsibility, things which we'd been working on in other contexts for a while now. I was encouraged by the amount of understanding he was showing. Although he had lost his power to make decisions and had reverted to about five year old abilities, he had an adult brain and could assimilate and reason at an adult level.

Saturday afternoon arrived and after I'd dropped Nicole and Jason off to friends for their sleepovers, we packed food, drinks and ourselves into the car and drove to Marty and Judy's place. They greeted us with hugs and commented how much happier I seemed since last they'd seen me. They complimented Adam also on his ability to hold a conversation as they led us through to their back yard where there was an inbuilt pool in the patio. Judy wore only a beach wrap with nothing underneath, Marty a pair of shorts. Within a few minutes we were all naked, Adam showing no embarrassment at being naked in front of people he'd only met briefly before. It certainly seemed that embarrassment is a learned response. As we lazed on deck chairs with cool drinks under the sun umbrella I noticed that Adam seemed to be examining Judy in detail and noticed that his cock was rising slightly. I then noticed Marty doing the same with me, with the same response. Maybe sexual function was hard-wired and was not lost with amnesia.

After a while Judy announced she was hot and dived into the pool. I was very surprised when Adam stood up and, with only a brief glance at me, followed her, swimming after her quite competently. Again muscle memory seemed to be serving him well. He rested against the side of the pool next to Judy and they were obviously conversing. She looked at me and smiled as Adam's hand disappeared under the water at the same time as Judy rearranged her lower regions so he could stroke her pussy. She obviously enjoyed his touch as she laid her head back against the edge of the pool and closed her eyes, at the same time reaching down and taking hold of his hardening cock.

Marty had also noticed the activity at the end of the pool and had started caressing my left breast, which was closest to him, while I wrapped my hand around his almost completely hard cock. No wonder Judy seemed happy all the time; he was enormous. Adam was large enough but Marty was at least an inch longer and quite a lot thicker. I looked forward to the coming challenge.

We watched Judy and Adam in the pool as Judy showed him what she liked and caressed his now obviously erect cock and dangling balls, relaxed by the warm water. Marty continued to caress my breast, his other hand exploring my pussy, while I continued to jack his cock gently with one hand and cup his balls. Judy was showing Adam how she liked to be kissed and Adam was proving to be an enthusiastic student. Both seemed to be pacing themselves, Adam having lost his frenetic urgency when making love during the past few days.

Watching the two lovebirds in the pool while being so sensually caressed was making my pussy wet with my copious juices. I noticed that Marty's cock was also producing precum, which I spread over his cock head. As we watched, Judy led Adam to the steps leading into the pool and sat him down, then turned to face him and pressed herself to him, wriggling her hips to position his cock at her opening, then sat down hard, impaling herself on his rigid member. Her mouth formed a silent O as she felt him penetrate her, then she hugged herself to him, pressing her breasts into his chest and preventing anything but very tiny movements.

It was interesting to watch Adam's reaction, this being the first time this had happened to him and the first time in this position since his amnesia. He tried to move but was firmly held by Judy, who was totally in control. After a few minutes he stopped his efforts and sat there, talking softly to her, probably wondering what was next. Judy soon revealed her next strategy. As we watched she slowly began moving her hips back and forth in a flicking motion, enough to stimulate her clit, which would have been pressed by the root of Adam's cock, yet not enough to create sufficient friction to stimulate Adam very much at all. She bent her head down and kissed him on the lips, a long, sensual, wet, tongue-filled kiss as she increased the movement of her hips.

Meantime Marty was becoming almost frantic to fuck me judging by his frequent attempts to lay me down and lie on top of me. I dearly wanted that huge cock to split me open, but at the same time my desire was tinged with fear , a desire to keep Marty aroused for longer and later sessions, and a desire to be fucked hard to release my own pent up arousal. Eventually I capitulated, but told Marty I wanted it the same as Judy. Marty positioned himself on an armless, semi-reclined chair, his cock sticking up well past his navel, and opened his arms to me in invitation. I straddled him and the chair as I positioned myself over his cock, leaning forwards to press my hard nipples into his chest as I locked my lips on his. I then slowly bent my knees and allowed his oversized cock to enter me, steadily, slowly and completely.

I had never been so full. I felt everything stretching, past its limit in many cases, his cock head pressing hard against the end of my cunt, my clit being squeezed by the root of his cock and pubic bone. Omigod, it was painful, wonderfully painful, and so, so sexy. I rested for a few minutes as we both watched Judy continue to torment Adam. Judy was obviously approaching her orgasm while Adam was receiving very little stimulation, certainly not near enough to cum. I began working my hips in a similar fashion, pushing my ass backwards then snapping it forwards, pressing and releasing the pressure on my clit, feeling his cock head rub over the inside of my cunt and cervix. It felt soooo good but I could see that Marty, like Adam, was receiving little stimulation and was growing increasingly frustrated.

"Patience, darling," I whispered into his ear, "We have a whole weekend and I want you inside me for most of it."

I received only a grunt in reply as he tried yet again to lift me up so he could gain greater movement and more stimulation. Meantime we could clearly hear Judy urging Adam on, although it wasn't really possible for Adam to do anything. Judy began making a high pitched keening sound as she approached her crisis and then she lay forward hard against Adam as her hips went into overdrive and she obviously came hard, her clit being continually and sensually stimulated against Adam's pubic bone and cock root.

The sight of my best friend cumming hard on my husband's cock while I was impaled on her husband's huge member was too much and I screamed as I came uncontrollably, gyrating my hips on Marty's cock then lying still against him, breathing hard.