Amnesia Ch. 02

Story Info
Was I really the slut my husband said I was?
4.7k words
4.38
50.5k
18
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

"Look, I'd like to see more of my friends. You must have phone numbers. Maybe we could have a little dinner party and invite some of them."

I didn't like the way he looked at me. Surely it wasn't that bad a request?

"Christine, believe me you don't have friends, not like you think you do."

"I must have, not everyone hates me, do they? Please Harry, it would mean so much to me."

"You don't get it do you? I've tried to soften the blow, but you just keep on."

I could see anger in face. I didn't want to upset him but I had. Besides, I had another plan in the back of my head that I would use later.

"I think you had better tell me then, why I don't have any friends. What are you protecting me from?"

"OK, OK, but don't say I didn't warn you."

We sat opposite each other at the kitchen table. He looked at me and took a deep breath.

"9 months ago I went to a rugby match with some mates. Only the game was called off due to fog. We came back home, our home. We had a few drinks and started playing cards. You did some food and I had a phone call from my boss. I had to go to work to sort out a few things."

I watched him gulp and he picked a cigarette from the packet.

"The boys stayed for the food, and, well."

"Well what?" I asked annoyed by his pause.

"A week later one of the guys confessed to his wife. He couldn't stand the guilt I suppose. You fucked him, you threw yourself at him."

I shook my head. I could feel my fingers start to shake, and the colour drained from my face.

"I, I couldn't do that. No I wouldn't do that," I mumbled.

"It soon went round the town that you seduced him. With what happened before with Jessica's husband, well, do you really expect to have any friends?"

I just sat in the chair as he got up and went into the garden. My mind just drifted, numb with what he had said. I couldn't even think about it without feeling sick. I just couldn't see myself doing those things. I mean a one affair would be bad enough. But to seduce another one of my friends husbands! I walked out into the garden. I just watched him as he tinkered with a lawn mower motor.

"I kicked you out. But you came crawling and begging, begging me to take you back."

"How many men were there? Was, was he the, the only one?"

"You never confessed to going with any of the others, only you know the answer to that, but then again you don't, do you?"

I still didn't want to believe this. I had no way of knowing the truth, not until I regained my memory.

"So why did you let me have a boob job? Surely that would add to what I was like, why let me walk around with these bloody great things swinging around for everyone to leer at? I don't believe you, you're making all this up. I, I'm not like that, I can't be!" I shrieked.

"You know you really don't like them do you? Not the new Christine, but the old one did. I suppose it's a sort of rough justice."

I sat feeling sorry for myself for the next few hours. Maybe it was better not to know some of the things I was finding out. So the old Christine married some guy for his money, and fucked around, was that what I was? Was that a true description of me? Everything pointed to that but in my heart I didn't want to believe it. I made Harry a cup of tea and took it into the dining room.

"Have you taken your pills today?"

"A few minutes ago," I answered, "what are you doing?"

I moved round to look at the computer. He smirked and twisted the screen to me.

"It's my work, my job, my boring, stupid job as you call it. I design buildings."

I nodded, trying to look interested. He smiled.

"You never used to like my work. But it bought you all those fancy clothes and expensive jewellery."

"Can I go to the village, to get something for tea?"

He smirked again, "I'd better come with you."

"I'll go, it's not far."

I sat behind the wheel of the car as Harry stood looking from the front door. He had this strange grin on his face. I took a deep breath and stared at the key. I pushed it into the ignition then I stopped. I looked down at the dials, buttons, and pedals. The car door opened and Harry grinned at me.

"I don't drive do I?" I mumbled.

I sat in the passenger seat as we went to the village. OK it was funny that I didn't know I couldn't drive, but it had fucked up the plan I had thought about earlier. I wanted to get away from Harry and go back to the shell of the old house. Just to look for a clue or something to help me remember. The only other option was the bus, if there was one. I just wanted to do it on my own, the more I was told about myself the more I didn't like it. I needed freedom to investigate without my husband. I walked round the shop picking up things for tea. When I got to the counter I was greeted by a middle aged man, the drunk from the pub. He smiled at me and I managed a nervous half grin back. He started putting my groceries in a bag. I didn't take much notice of what he was saying, but I did notice the sly glance at my breasts. My tight brown jumper seemed to mould itself to my huge chest. I could feel my nipples tingling. I opened my purse, and having to glance down I could see my nipples pushing my jumper out. Two very visible bumps the size of thimbles stood out. I swept a few strays hairs back behind my ear.

"That's a nice jumper," he said with a smirk.

I could feel my face getting hotter.

"Do you want anything else, sweetheart?" he asked in an amused tone.

I swallowed hard, and barely managed to say, "No thank you."

He held up the handles of the carrier bag and I grabbed them.

"It must be cold outside, sweetheart."

He stared straight at my nipples, and then grinned as our eyes met and he winked. I rushed out of the shop and got into the car. My breathing was rapid. When I looked back at the shop, he was stood in the doorway, just grinning at me. I sat in the passenger seat feeling my pussy trickle. I tried to stop myself panting, but it just increased when Harry put his hand on my thigh. I looked down at my nipples; there they were big and hard, and aching like mad. I opened my legs slightly and shot a glance at Harry. My mouth hung open and I was panting harder. I felt Harry's hand move up the inside of my thigh. He parked the car next to the house. His hand had been rubbing me through my wet panties. My legs were trembling quite violently, I had spread them apart and I had pressed his hand into my crotch.

"You liked it didn't you? You fucking liked him looking at me!"

I looked down at my rumpled skirt and pushed my hand into my panties. I heard Harry pull his zip down. I closed my eyes and tipped my head back against the headrest. I could hear Harry panting, but I didn't want to. I just wanted to be alone; I wanted to be stood in the shop again. I wanted the shopkeeper leering at me; I wanted him making disgusting comments about my huge tits and rock hard nipples. I wanted to play with myself in front of him! I heard Harry groan as he shot his load. I didn't want to hear it, but I did.

"Grab my tits!" I snapped through gritted teeth.

He grabbed a handful and squeezed as I felt myself gush! I half stumbled to the house tugging my skirt down. My heart was racing and I just couldn't see straight. I was still panting as I raced to the loo. I sat there and hugged myself rocking slightly. My head was a mess; I didn't know what to think anymore. How could I change like that? One minute some dirty pervert is leering at my tits causing me embarrassment. The next minute I'm fingering my pussy getting off on it! Maybe the only thing that has jumped from the old Christine to the new one was the slut inside her! Of all the things I wouldn't have wanted that, but I was stuck with it, until I figured out how to get my memory back.

"You bastard you got off on that didn't you?" I screeched.

Harry just looked at me in shock.

"I mean it you fucking well did. Why the hell did you let me do that in the bloody car!"

He pushed me back until I landed on the couch.

"Yes I fucking got off on it. Seeing you bloody frig yourself, and the look on your face. Christ that was the sexiest thing I've ever fucking seen!"

I just sat looking up at him in total shock. He seemed so sincere, was it true, and was it really that sexy for him? He had a strange look in his eyes now. My skirt had flicked up when he pushed me on the couch. He was looking down at my exposed thighs. I half stood up and he pushed me back down. I went to get up again, and this time he grabbed the tops of my arms. He pulled me to him and forced a kiss on my lips. I kept my mouth shut tight. I squirmed and wriggled but he just held me more firmly. He grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me against him. I felt his fat belly press against me. I renewed my struggle but he held me close to him. I turned away from the tongue he tried to put in my mouth. He finally settled for my exposed neck. In the end I gave up struggling and just stood motionless. He grabbed my shoulders again and held me away from him. I just stared defiantly into his eyes. He was smiling slightly, a sort of confident grin that made me open my mouth a little. My defiant look dropped, only slightly, but it was enough to make his grin widen a little. He pushed me back on the couch and just stared at me for a few seconds. He then turned and walked away. I wanted to tell him I wanted a divorce. I wanted to see his face just to see his reaction. But deep down I knew that for the moment anyway, I needed him, and I needed to get back in his good books.

"Your tea is ready," I mumbled 2 hours later.

We sat in silence eating. Now and then I wondered how I could get him to trust me. He had told me he wouldn't leave me alone, until he was sure I could cope. It seemed he was able to work from home, although I knew sooner or later, he would have to leave me for the office. I had thought about running away in the middle of the night, but where too? I didn't know which way to go. I had thought about going to the village, but for what? I mean, Harry had told me several people knew of my amnesia. If I approached the wrong person I would be taken back to my husband. I would probably be considered confused, due to my amnesia. Besides was I really being fair on the man I had married?

"Harry, can you drop me off in town when you go to work?"

I knew he could hear the slight quiver in my voice. He looked at me for a few seconds.

"Sure, if you think you are up to it?"

I gulped and sat in shock for a second. I expected to be told no. I felt a lift in my heart.

"The doctor is due tomorrow, wait until then and we'll ask him."

I gave him a nervous smile and a nod. That wasn't so bad; it would give me time to figure out what I needed to do. But for now I would have to play the loving wife, just to show him I was happier with things. I washed up and we sat in the lounge. I asked him more questions about our life before the fire, only this time my questions were more about things we did, and things we liked. I even apologised for being a bitch earlier. I put it down to not liking what I had heard about myself. He was in bed as I undressed. I could see the odd glimpse at my body. I sat in front of the mirror brushing my hair out. I could see him lick his lips as he watched me. I gave him a little grin as our eyes met in the mirror. He smiled back at me. I slipped under the sheets and cuddled into him. My hand moved down between his legs and I rolled his balls in my fingers.

"You must really love me to put up with what I did?"

"Yeah," he murmured.

"I want to make it up to you Harry; I want to be a good wife. A lot of men would have dumped me if I did all those things. But you stuck by me, didn't you?"

I lightly stroked his cock and kissed his cheek. He gulped and his mouth opened, like he was waiting for something nice.

"You will be patient with me won't you?"

I kissed his cheek again.

"I should be thankful for what I've got, even if I can't remember what that is exactly."

I let my lips trail over his cheek, planting little soft slow kisses, as my hand got more into a slow rhythm on his stiff cock. He gulped again and his mouth opened a little. I knew he was savouring the feel of what I was doing.

"I'm sorry for what I did, real sorry. I don't know how you could find it in your heart to forgive me, but I'm glad you did."

I could hear little gasping breaths coming from him. My hand stroked a little faster and I sensed he couldn't hold on.

"Do you want to fuck me darling?" I cooed.

"Ye, yes," he panted.

"Do you want to fuck me hard and feel my big tits, and stiff nipples?"

He started to sit up and I put my hand on his chest.

"No Harry, let me get on top. I mean you can watch my huge melons bounce up and down. Fuck they are so big Harry, thank you for letting me have such big tits. I'm getting used to them now, all big and so very, very, firm," I said slowly.

I felt him shoot into my hand as I started to sit up. He bucked his hips.

"Shit sorry, did I get you too excited?"

"Yeah, oh fuck yeah!" he groaned.

"Hand me a tissue would you?"

I lay with my head on his chest, happy that I made him shoot without letting him fuck me. Still I wanted to push it a little, just tease him slightly to make him feel a little embarrassed, and then maybe he'd think twice before trying to fuck me in future.

"Sorry Harry, you see I don't even know how excited you get. I didn't expect you to, well, so quickly I mean."

"That's OK, I well, I guess I just needed it, after what happened earlier, in the car, I mean."

He was stumbling over his words, and trying to hide the truth from me.

"Yeah but that wasn't very nice of me, going solo like that. But boy you must have really liked it to come so quick just now?"

I watched him swallow.

"You did come quickly didn't you Harry? I bet you don't usually spunk that quick?"

"Um, not usually no," he replied.

Liar I thought, "Good because when we get back from town, you know when you drop me off. Then we'll have a long slow fuck, and make it last for hours."

I kissed he cheek quickly and turned over.

"Good night," I said softly, leaving him to think on what I said.

I sat angry as hell the next day. The doctor had suggested that I should stay at home until my blood pressure stabilised. I had a real fit and told him I wasn't going take the bloody pills anymore.

"What the hell am I taking pills for anyway? I've lost my memory not a bloody leg!" I screeched.

"Christine you must finish the pills it is vital to your recovery."

My eyes shot between the doctor and my husband.

"Look it is my memory I'm worried about. I feel fine really I do. You can't make me take them," I felt every part of my body stiffen with rage, "why are you drugging me? What do the pills do?"

I watched a look between them, like they knew something I didn't!

"What are you doing with that? You're not sticking a fucking needle in me! No, fuck off!"

I sunk back into the chair, as Harry grabbed my arm. I must have slept for quite a time. As I opened my eyes I saw Harry looking down at me. He must have put me into bed too.

"How do you feel? Christine, Christine?"

"Dry, my, my mouth is dry."

I felt my eyes start to get heavy. I swallowed the water, just a small sip and my head started to spin. The smiling face started moving sort of wobbling like it was pulsing. I felt sick just staring at him. I closed my eyes to stop my head spinning.

The next time I opened my eyes my head felt a little clearer. The moon shone through the window. I felt lost and scared. I saw Harry looking down on me.

"I feel scared Harry. Don't let him inject me again, I don't want to take the pills, please Harry, don't make me take them."

He grinned down at me, "don't worry, soon you won't needed the pills, just a few more weeks the doctor said. We want you well again Christine."

I felt his lips on mine kissing me softly and slowly. I opened my mouth a little, and as I drifted off to sleep, I imagined Harry's tongue in my mouth, and his hand rubbing gently between my legs. I felt a little foggy for the next few days, a little weak, and I couldn't really string my thoughts together for any length of time. Harry did everything in that time, until I woke up one morning.

"Come downstairs I've got a surprise for you."

I wrapped my dressing gown around me. I sat in the lounge watching the new telly.

"It was delivered today. I'll make you a drink. Oh Joey will be here this afternoon."

I felt better after I had a bath and got dressed. I sat watching the telly for an hour or so.

I felt Joey's eyes roll over my body as he looked down at me. Harry went off to make a coffee for him.

"So Christine, you have lost your memory, not all of it I hope?" he asked with a wink and a grin.

He dropped an envelope on the coffee table and sat back.

"Go on open it."

I pulled out 3 photos, 3 photos of me in a wedding dress stood next to Harry with a smile on my face. I just stared at them as Harry came back in. I looked up at my husband; this was all the proof I needed. Harry was my husband, and in the photos I had a big grin. There in one of them was my mother in the background. Even up until this point I wasn't convinced she was my mum. Maybe because she wasn't as I imagined, but then again nothing was.

"Harry asked me to bring them, I'm only sorry I don't have anymore."

I was quiet for the rest of the day, Harry and his mate seemed to be enjoying themselves. I suppose all Harry had done lately was look after his ungrateful wife.

I went downstairs in the early hours of the morning. I stood at the tap in the kitchen.

"How would you like something stronger to drink, Chris?"

I jumped and shrieked a little. I spun round pressing myself against the sink.

"Oh sorry, did I scare you?"

Joey waved the whisky bottle at me.

"No, I can't, I can't because of the medication." I stammered.

He poured some into the glass I was holding. I just stood there watching the water turn brown.

"There, I won't tell Harry," he said with a grin.

He pushed the glass up to my lips and I took a little sip.

"See it doesn't hurt. You might even remember something. I mean, you haven't like, totally lost your memory have you?"

I nodded as he tipped the drink up to my mouth again. His eyes looked black in the dark kitchen, and his thin lips turned up at the edges in a knowing smirk. He was the opposite of Harry, thin, very thin, with mousey coloured hair and eyes set close together.

"I ought to go, go to bed, in case, um, Harry wakes up."

He took half a step closer to me. His eyes just flickered over my face. It was like he was trying to look deep into my soul. He scared me, he knew he did.

"So you don't remember sneaking down the hall into my room, when Harry was drunk? All that fun we used to have behind his back, you and me Chris."

I shook my head and moved sideways. He put his hand on my hip and held me still, firmly yet gently.

"I'll scream if you try anything," I mumbled.

He chuckled and dropped his hand.

"Don't worry honey; I've already been there, several times."

I took a deep breath, and then regretted it as his eyes watched my breasts rise in the tight dressing gown.

"I don't believe you," I said with a gulp, as I put the glass on the draining board.

"No? What about that little diamond of moles on your right thigh, the inside of your right thigh, oh, and that red blemish just above your sweet pussy?"

I pushed past in and hurried to the foot of the stairs. When I looked back he was leaning against the door frame, grinning at me.

"I suppose you don't remember the gang bang, the day the rugby was cancelled either?"

I rushed up the stairs to bed, not wanting to believe him. I found it hard to sleep, but eventually I dozed off, and woke up just after 9 o'clock.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12