Amnesia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over some and let me taste those beautiful nipples."

With a big smile Alli bent over and offered me her tits to suck and snack on. Without missing a beat Alli kept working that fabulous cunt of hers up and down my shaft in long strokes. Those hard rubbery nipples were a joy to lick and suck on.

I worked on first one then the other. I had one of her globes in my mouth and the other in my fondling hand. The sensations were starting to build in Alli as her fucking took on a new urgency. To add to the feelings, I was groping her ass with my free hand.

"Ohhh Lover, you really know how to play my body. I can feel another cum building." Alli said as she began to moan.

"Let me fuck you babydoll." and without waiting for a response I rolled us over in one quick motion so I was on top.

Now on her back Alli reached over her head and grabbed the head board. With her in this position, thoughts of the handcuffs from the previous night, and what I could do with them now ran through my head. I must remember that for another day.

"Fuck me good. I need to cum again." Alli was again looking past my eyes, staring into my sole. "Fuck my pussy good. Then fill me with your sperm. I want to feel your load inside my cunt."

I was pumping my cock into her until she said that. Now I pulled out till just the head of my dick was inside her. Then slowly fucked her with just the head popping in and out of her cunt. The tip of my cock parting her pussy lips and penetrating her over and over again. Fucking her like this I could feel the opening of her pussy grabbing the sensitive area just behind the head of my dick.

"Oh stop teasing me and fuck me good."

The next time I popped the head of my cock back into her cunt, I kept pushing slowly into her. I was now stroking her pussy with long slow strokes. Her pussy felt so good I wanted to use long strokes so I could feel every incredible inch.

"MMMMM! OHHHH YES THAT'S BETTER LET ME FEEL ALL OF YOUR COCK!"

As I began fondling her firm young globes again, she started to hump back at me. She was rolling her head from side to side, as I was now pumping her pussy hard again. I leaned over and held her head still with my hands as kissed her. Alli's eyes went wide and she moaned into my mouth.

"OHHHH FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKME!!!" Alli cried out "AHHHHRRAA FUCK FUUUCCKKKMEEEEE.!!!"

Then her words became lost in constant moans as her orgasm washed over her body. Her spasming pussy was driving me now. I was slamming my hairless cock into her hairless cunt. We were filling the room with the smell of sex. We were filling the room with our cries of passion. We were filling the room with the squishing sounds of our sex. We were lost in each other. Lost in the moment. It was all too much for me.

"AAAAHHHHH ALLI HERE IT CUMS!"

I felt my cum pump up my shaft and shoot from my cock. Everything went silent as her silky pussy milked my throbbing cock. I lost track of time and forgot to breath as I continued to pump my load into her.

I collapsed on top of her, completely spent. Both of us gasping for air. Even as our mutual orgasm was fading, her pussy was still quivering around my still throbbing dick. After a minute my dick started to soften an I rolled off her onto my back. We laid there in silence for a few minutes, just catching our breath.

Alli broke the silence. "Tomorrow we're taking you to get a tattoo."

"Why do I need a tattoo?"

"I want 'The property of Alexis Martin. If found please return.' tattooed on your back incase you loose your memory again."

I laughed at her joke. For the first time, it didn't bother me too much that I didn't remember anything. For now, I was Alli's and that was enough. I drifted into a deep sleep with a smile on my face.

12