Amnesia Ch. 04

Story Info
Photos of me with another man on Harry's laptop.
4.9k words
4.57
37.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,391 Followers

I walked to the village just to clear my head. I tried telling myself that Joey wasn't telling me the truth, but how the hell did I know? I suppose I never would find out, not unless I got my memory back. What about Harry my poor husband? Maybe I should just leave him and let him be in peace. If it ever got out that I had tried to have Harry killed would I go to prison? I mean, I have got amnesia, could I be sent to prison for something I didn't know I had tried to do?

I went to the post office avoiding the shop on purpose. I didn't want to bump into that shopkeeper again. On my way back home it started to rain. A green van pulled up next to me.

"So do you want a lift then?"

I shook my head feeling the rain soak through my top. I started walking faster and the van kept pace with me.

"I've got a delivery for you Mrs Trent. Come on get in."

I slid in next to Thomas the shopkeeper. I tugged the hem of my skirt down and he smiled.

"What delivery?" I croaked, feeling his eyes on my breasts.

"Just some groceries sweetheart, but I see you have been shopping at the post office. Are you trying to avoid me?"

I gasped and jumped, "please take your hand off my knee."

"I'm just being friendly now lover boy has gone. See you don't mind really, if you want someone to take his place then I'm willing, sweetheart," he whispered in my ear, "Besides, I think you owe me for drenching me the other night."

His fingers travelled slowly up my tan nylon covered leg. I felt my thigh shake as I just watched his hand. I winced and went rigid in the seat; I was on the verge of yelling at him. He chuckled and moved his hand away, before I said anything.

I fumbled with my keys trying to get them in the door lock. Finally I managed it as he stood behind me with the box in his arms. He followed me to the kitchen and I made sure to stand the other side of the table. He put the box down, and then he picked something from it.

"You can have these on the house, and then wear them when you come to the pub next time."

He walked away chuckling, as my shaking hands fumbled the pack of honey coloured stockings.

I tried to get him out of my head. I mean I had enough to worry about. But that afternoon I lay on the bed finger myself to an orgasm, wearing the hold ups he had given me.

I cooked Harry a steak dinner, yeah, I know, hardily compensation for trying to have him killed. Still I had made up my mind to work at our marriage. After all, he had stood by me through all the shit I had caused in his life. Even if I didn't really fancy him surely I had to try.

"Are there any more spuds left?"

I took a deep breath, "no, I'm putting you on a diet, is that OK?" I added tentatively.

He looked a little lost he obviously didn't like the idea.

We sat watching telly in the evening, and then he just came out with words that had my heart dropping through the floor.

"I heard you, the other night, with Joey," he said, not taking his eyes off the telly.

I sat on the bed crying. When he came in I looked up at him. My eyes stung and I could barely see him through the tears. He sat at my feet and pushed my skirt up to my thighs. I felt his wet lips covering my trembling stocking tops in soft kisses.

"You must hate me, why, why are you doing that?" I sobbed.

He didn't answer me he just pulled my legs open, and then he put them over his shoulders. His head went further up my thighs planting little kisses. Then I felt his tongue licking my pussy through my panties. I heard him moan and groan. I lowered my back onto the bed and looked up at the ceiling. My tears were still flowing but I was starting to enjoy what he was doing. I still didn't understand why he was doing it though.

"Why don't you kick me out? Why do you look after me?" I whimpered.

I felt his podgy fingers worm in my soaked panties. One slipped into my pussy, and I felt it quickly become coated with my juice.

"Because you are my wife, and the old Christine knew she could never leave me, or she would end up with nothing. But the new Christine, she could walk away at any time, the question is, will you?"

He pushed two fingers into me; right in as far as he could get them. I winced and watched his face.

"I'm just waiting for you to get your memory back. It should be interesting; I know you don't remember a thing now. Like I said I'm going to be firm with you. You used to deny me sex most of the time, after you had spent time teasing me, so let's just see what happens when you start to remember things."

He had me more confused than ever. But his tongue worked on my pussy, and I just let him do it. I could feel myself gushing even more; I was close now, so very close. He knelt up and looked in my eyes, his fingers slipped in and out of me so quickly I knew I wouldn't take long.

"You used to like this, you always said my fingers felt better than my cock," he hissed.

I started to shudder, building ever closer. Then he stopped and stood up. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Not nice is it, being teased and denied."

He walked out of the bedroom leaving my trembling body disappointed, and yes it wasn't very nice.

So the old me refused him sex, something I had done when I first left the hospital so he was used to that. Now he was getting his own back, I suppose he had a right. But I wasn't like the old me, surely he could see that. Oh I acted like a slut I know, but in my heart I didn't want to. He noticed the way I cringed when I was in hospital, and my wall of pillows, that until recently I had insisted upon having between us. But surely he could see I was trying for him? But why hadn't he yelled at me for going with Joey? What man would put up with his wife and his best friend, fucking around behind his back!

I went downstairs and he was back watching the telly. I moved in front of the screen and he looked up a little shocked. I had made up my mind to do this even though deep down I knew I didn't want to.

"Harry, I want you to fuck me. You are right, it isn't very nice. I want you to do whatever you want to me," I said nervously.

I felt him push into me, and this time he didn't have to be told to take his weight. He was so enthusiastic I knew I must have sent him mad, teasing and denying him in the past. I just watched him as his face tightened. It didn't take him long to shoot, mind you it never did. He panted and grunted as he thrust into me. I could see what the old me meant, his cock was thicker than his finger, but not by much. I suppose if I had married him for his money then I wouldn't have really fancied him that much. That had come across to the new Christine too!

He pulled out of me and I went to grab the tissue box.

"Leave it," he said firmly.

I still hadn't stopped in my search for something that would help me remember. It just went on hold for a time. I had tried to come to terms with what Joey had said. I must have had a plan back then; I didn't fancy Joey, and that was one part of the plan that haunted me. Did I have someone waiting in the wings? Someone who could help me understand what I was going to do, and maybe help me remember. I tried phoning my mother, I knew she and I didn't get on, but I was different now. I needed to find just one of my friends that didn't hate me; maybe my chain smoking mother could help. I tried her number several times during the course of the day. All I got was a strange bleeping noise, like the number was disconnected, or it didn't exist!

The doctor came a few days later, and I told him about the little girl with the bike, and about how I thought it was my father and me. He asked if that was all I could remember. My heart sunk as I told him it was. I was given different pills, and told to come off the old ones I had been taking in the hospital. He said the new pills were for a few weeks, and after that I could stop altogether. I still didn't see the point but they must have been doing some good. Maybe they had helped me remember about the bike. The doctor stressed that I had to keep taking pills, if I stopped now I would have to go back on the other pills and start all over again. I suppose it made sense. The doctor left and I made Harry a coffee.

"Harry, did I want children?"

He choked on the drink and looked at me like I was mad. He then composed himself and opened his mouth to answer. I realised with everything that I had been told this was a stupid question. I threw the tea towel down on the table.

"Don't answer that," I said, and ran crying from the room.

On Saturday we drove the 16 miles into town. I walked down the street on my husband's arm. Well he had asked me and I couldn't really refuse. For someone who was a few stone over weight he sure walked quickly. My little feet in the 4 inch stilettos had to almost run to keep up with him. Many sets of eyes watched my mid thigh length red flared skirt, flick with every hurried step. My boobs too jumped around like two prize fighters in a sack! I was ogled at by leg men, boob men, and I suspect bum men, only I couldn't see them do it.

I went and bought two coffees as Harry sat down. I had to stand next to 3 men that had leered at me when I came in.

"So, are you out to lunch with the boss then? I hope his wife doesn't find out."

Before I could answer him one of his mates started.

"You must be after promotion then?"

"He is my husband," I spat.

"You've got to be kidding?" the third man asked in disbelief.

I heard stifled sniggers, from two girls in their late teens that had heard the men talking to me. I quickly shot them a glare that had them shuffling away. So this was what people thought. I had married a man that they thought I couldn't possibly fancy! Was Harry and me such a strange looking couple? I sat down with the coffee as the two girls walked past us. The grins were back on there faces as they looked at us. Apart from feeling embarrassed it had my heart sinking again. The 3 men and the 2 girls were as shock as I was, but they also found it highly amusing!

"Harry can we get some new clothes?"

"I don't need any," he replied with a quizzical expression.

Just then I watched an old man run his eyes up my lacy black tights. Even when I glared at him he didn't stop gawping at me.

"Well I bloody do," I hissed in reply to what Harry had said.

"We haven't got time now. Anyway, I've got a surprise for you."

I gulped and I tried to look like I liked it, words just stuck in my throat. We walked back down the high street with Harry carrying a picture of us on our wedding day, it wasn't even wrapped! Now the whole town could see we were husband and wife!

I watched him hang it on the wall above the fire.

"So what do you think? I got Joey to leave one of his photos, I had a copy enlarged."

I nodded I couldn't speak again, I just nodded.

"I have to go out tonight, I'm meeting with a client will you be OK?"

"Yes, sure," I mumbled, still looking at the proof of our wedding on the wall.

I had started my new pills, one at mid day, and the next at 8 o'clock. What they did I wasn't sure, but they did make me feel a little relaxed.

Harry was back by 11, and he was drunk. To make matters worse he had the bloody shopkeeper with him!

"Hey honey, this is Thomas, he brought me home," he chuckled, "make a coffee honey."

He pulled me into a cuddled and I felt his wet lips on my neck. I tried pushing him off as the Thomas looked on with a sly grin. I managed to get away from my husband.

"I'll make a coffee, and then I'm going to bed," I mumbled.

I watched Harry slump in the chair. 5 minutes later Thomas came into the kitchen.

"I don't think your husband needs his, he's fast asleep."

I watched the grinning eyes travel up my legs and then my boobs. He watched a rather nervous woman swallow. I edged back against the wall, as he moved slowly closer. I went to move sideways but he had pressed his body against me. I looked up into his eyes as he held onto me.

"I'll scream if you try any....."

I couldn't finish what I was saying. He had pushed his tongue in my mouth. For an instant I just let him kiss me, despite knowing it was wrong. I finally pushed his chest but I couldn't stop him, not until he let me go. I went to slap his face but he caught my arm and pulled me back to him.

"Careful sweetheart, we don't want your hubby getting jealous, not yet anyway."

He backed away and left me shaking. Even so I wanted to know something that Thomas might be able to help me with.

"Wait, who did my husband meet in the pub?" I asked.

"Nobody, he just came in and we started drinking and chatting, why?"

I shook my head.

"Has Thomas gone?" Harry asked, as he came round in the chair.

I nodded cuddling myself, and then went to bed. Why did Harry lie to me? If he just wanted to go for a drink why didn't he just say?

The next day every time I went past the picture, I felt like it was watching me. I could barely look at my smiling face. Why did I have to be such a greedy bitch and marry someone for money? The picture bugged me, something didn't seem right; I just couldn't put my finger on what exactly.

Over the next few days I seemed to be thinking about my previous life. I hadn't been able to remember anything apart from the girl with the bike. Something else was bugging me too, I felt horny, and several times a day I would go to the loo and touch myself. Even when I had an orgasm I still felt horny. It was like I wasn't really satisfying myself.

A few days later I found myself watching the window cleaner. He was in his early 20s, slim, and attractive. He was up his ladder cleaning out the gutter above the lounge window. I stood looking up at him from the lounge, all I could see was from his stomach down. He wore shorts and had tan legs full of tight muscle. His shorts were tight too, and that bulge seemed so thick. His cock seemed to hang to the left, and it just held my gaze.

I slipped a hand down my skirt and panties, I was already soaking wet and I hadn't touched myself yet! My breathing was short and gasping, as I watched him stretch up. His thigh muscles tightened and strained. I just wanted to run my hand up them, feeling the curves and smooth skin. My fingers dripped with my juice and my whole body trembled. I could feel just how red my face was, without having to look in a mirror. I teased and tormented my clit, at the same time wondering what his big hands would feel like thrust into my panties.

I moved closer to the window, my eyes were fixed to his impressive bulge. Every now and then he would reach up. His cock would push out making his bulge appear bigger. Each time it happened I groaned with lust.

I gasped again as his hand came down and he adjusted his cock.

"Oh God let me do that!" I moaned softly, "Just come here and fuck me."

He tugged it a little, trying to get it comfortable, and then he went back to his work. My panties just got more and more soaked. It was like having a wet bath sponge between my legs! My mouth hung open as I imagined taking his prick out, and then sucking it through the rungs of the ladder. My nipples were now tingling and aching constantly. I could feel my neck and chest burning, as I tormented my clit mercilessly. My whole body was in on the act now. I curled my toes into the thick pile of the carpet, and I pressed my ass on the corner of the table. My whole bloody body was a complete wreck!

"Please stay up the ladder, just a little longer," I groaned.

I heard him grunt as he strained to reach something. God that grunt he made could have been because of his efforts to fuck me. I had a hand up my jumper now tweaking my sensitive nipples. I moved a little closer, I wanted him to see me, but then again, I didn't! My heart was racing into next week as I stared at those wonderful thighs, and that bulge that he had moved to the right. I wanted that up me so bad.

The smell of my pussy was so strong it wafted through my clothes. I just wanted him to catch me and race in and fuck me.

I saw him drop his left leg onto the next ladder rung. It heightened everything I was doing, from touching my pussy to the ache in my nipples. I dared myself to stay there and let him catch me. I wanted to lick the sweat off his naked legs, working my way up to that hot bulge!

"Oh you bastard," I hissed quietly, as he started down the ladder.

I raced into the kitchen slammed myself against the wall out of his sight. My pussy ran like a tap as I fought to stop myself screaming out, as my orgasm took over my whole being!

An hour later Harry was home, and went straight into the study, I took him in a drink just watched him for awhile.

"Why didn't you tell me you phoned your mother the other day?"

"I couldn't get through, the line was dead. Why? How do you know?" I asked suspiciously.

He went back to his work. I walked up to him and stood there until he looked up.

"Have you bugged the phone or something?"

I slammed his laptop down in frustration, at the way he just ignored me.

"So you have been listening to what I'm up to. Why Harry, why are you doing it?" I snapped at him.

He took a sip of his tea and looked deep into my eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but I had been waiting too long. I turned and went angrily to the door.

"She phoned me, and she asked if you were going to pester her."

I spun round at the door.

"Pester her? She is my bloody mother, doesn't she care about me?" I shrieked.

Seconds later I was crying, and I just fell into Harry's arms.

"Christine I am all you have got, your mum, well she is a drunken bitter woman. Why do you think it took nearly a month to get her to see you?"

"But we made progress surely didn't we?" I sobbed.

"Only because I paid her to come here and see you, "he responded, "Look I'm sorry; I'm the only one you have got. Don't worry we'll be together forever."

I carried on crying, as life with my husband filled me with dread.

The next day I watched a group of school kids going to the river with a couple of teachers. The kids looked between 6 and 8 years old. I began wondering if at any time in my past I wanted to have children. Maybe I didn't like kids then, all running noses and shitty nappies. I knew in my present state I wouldn't be a very good mother. But what if I did want them; would I want kids with my husband? God that thought hurt something deep inside. Maybe I'd be like my own mother; I couldn't put any kid through that!

I put Harry's tea down in front of him. I watched him survey the salad like it was something that had washed up on the beach.

"So, I'm still on a diet?" he asked, just staring at the plate.

I lay in the bath that night and Harry came in. Previously I would have covered myself, but not this time. I had been playing with myself and I felt so very turned on. I watched as Harry held the towel for me. I stood up letting the bubbles from the foam bath roll slowly over my breasts. Harry began to dry me. I snatched the towel away from him and climbed out of the bath. I just stared into his eyes and pushed his shoulders until he was knelt at my feet. His eyes gazed between my legs; he seemed almost ashamed to be looking.

"You want to fuck me don't you Harry?" I whispered.

I lifted my wet left leg over his shoulder. He shuddered and his lips seemed to tremble.

"Go on kiss my thigh," I purred, "just my thigh; keep your fingers away from my pussy."

I felt his hot lips plant little kisses on the inside of my thigh. I held his hair with one hand and my other slipped up and down my slit.

"Oh god I feel so horny all the time. I feel dirty, and so fucking horny," I panted.

I gripped his hair tight feeling my knuckle ache with the force. Harry winced and grunted.

"Shut up, just fucking keep kissing my thigh!" I snapped.

I could feel myself leak on my fingers. My juice seemed to flow so bloody easily. I could feel him resist as I pushed his face into my thigh. My knuckles had turned white as he tried to pull away from me. I was panting and rubbing my hard button, teasing and tormenting her.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,391 Followers
12