Amnesia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,390 Followers

"My turn, suck me," he moaned.

"No finish me, fucking hell finish me," I spat.

He stood up and our eyes met.

"I want a fucking blow job, get down there and do it."

I resisted the pressure on my shoulders for a short time. I could see the insistent look in my husband's eyes. I crumbled and slipped to my knees. I looked below his belly at the zip that held his cock behind it. I didn't want to do this but my husband didn't seem to care. I reached up and took hold of the zip, I pulled it down slowly. Harry grabbed my hair and twisted my face upwards to look at him.

"Go on do it," Harry hissed.

I pulled his cock out and closed my eyes. He was hard and eager, and then he grabbed hold of my hair again. I could hear his breathing building more and more. Then he just pulled me forward. His cock slipped in my mouth and he groaned. He tasted a little sweaty and I could feel his stomach on my forehead. I started sucking him as he pulled my head forward. He gasped and thrust forward as he held me tightly. I tried to push back on his plump thighs but I was held firm. In a few short jerks he exploded into my mouth. I wasn't ready; I just didn't expect it so soon. I had swallowed his first offering and I gagged a little as he squeezed his hairy balls against my chin. He panted and gasped with delight as I was made to swallow a little more.

"You fucking slag," he grunted.

He pushed me off and looked down at my dishevelled state. My hair had fallen from the clips and I fingered my pussy and started to climax. He just watched me do it. I couldn't help it I just needed it so badly. I could taste him still in my mouth, a slightly salty sweaty taste. I didn't care I just had to get myself off!

He grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand out from between my legs.

"Please, let me do it," I begged.

He smirked at me and let go of my hand. He watched as my orgasm rushed through me.

A week later and my hopes of regaining my memory seemed to fade. I was now stuck in this strange twilight, a sort of reluctant marriage, which offered me nothing more than a roof over my head, and the promise of money. I suppose the old Christine would have been happy with the money, but I wasn't sure what to think. Harry seemed to be more at ease with me. I suppose I had stopped asking questions about my past. But now and then he would seem to stare at me, he didn't think I noticed but I did. It was just like he was waiting for me to do something, or if he was trying to figure something out.

"It's the village festival next weekend. I've said we'll help out."

"Doing what exactly?" I asked.

Harry shrugged, "I don't know a stall or something. Anyway they want you to play the part of Nina."

"I don't want to, I don't know what to do, and who is Nina?"

"I don't know some gypsy girl from 150 years back. They do this every year, I've said you'll do it, it might be fun."

"Yeah right," I mumbled sarcastically under my breath.

Two days later the doctor came to see me. I sat there telling him I couldn't remember anything else.

"Good, good," he mumbled as he took my blood pressure.

"Good? What do you mean good?" I shrieked.

His eyes shot to Harry for a second.

"Sorry Christine, I wasn't really listening, well not like I should have been. Still you seem to be coping better now."

I sat in the chair wondering about Doctor Harvey. Sometimes I would see the occasional glance at my nipples. I suppose they stuck out and asked for it, but he was a doctor!

He chatted with Harry in the hall before he left. I couldn't make out what they were saying.

"He said you can come off the pills when you finish them at the end of month."

I looked at Harry as he smiled at me. One thing bugged me; I was the patient why didn't the doctor tell me!

"Maybe I should start seeing my own GP."

"You don't have a doctor. He retired and shut the surgery down a month before the fire. And before you ask, no we don't have your notes, he sent them to our house, and they were burnt."

An hour later I caught Harry writing a cheque. He held it up so I could see it. I could tell by the look on his face he was waiting for me to ask him about it. He started before I could ask him anything.

"It's for a charity, for blind people, is that OK with you?" he asked sarcastically.

"Don't you think we had better be a little more careful, until the insurance pays out?"

"Every year I give £1000 to the blind. What's up, worried I'm not spending it on you?"

"Why, why are you giving money away? Do you think I'll be impressed or something?"

"Well, that's more like the real you," he sat back and stared deep into my eyes, "my mother went blind 5 years before she died, so once a year I send a small donation, satisfied?"

I stood there crying for sometime.

That night Harry cuddled into my back. He pulled me back against his belly, and started to kiss my neck. I know all through this I said I didn't fancy Harry, but his lips made me tingle. I was also getting quite wet between my legs. This went on for a few minutes, and as I went to ask him if he wanted to fuck me, I heard him snore! Great, the only time I wanted him and he had fallen asleep. Still maybe I was finally getting used to him. Maybe after all I had been through I was starting to behave more like a wife should behave. I hoped with this I would finally start to remember. It made sense I suppose. Instead of trying to fight everything I didn't like, I should just relax and hope I could start to get my memory back. Maybe if Harry lost weight I'd fancy him, he wasn't real ugly or anything, just fat. Still we had money; at least we could buy a new house somewhere, and start all over again, if that was what I really wanted.

Then again if we did divorce, I didn't see why I couldn't have some money, well not half, but then again why not!

The next day I took my noon pill and counted up the rest. Soon I would be able to forget about these bloody things. Harry giving money to charity amazed me. He just didn't seem the type. But what did I know; I was still finding out things about my husband. Maybe I should look at what was good about him for a change, and not worry about my selfish needs for once?

An hour later I jumped, as I heard the window cleaner's ladder bang against the side of the house.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,390 Followers
12