Amnesia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him slowly pull it out and then push it in. I felt every fraction slide into me; I gasped and winced as the whole length was now in me. Harry looked down at my face watching my features contort.

"Maybe the old Christine would have been better behaved if I had used this! What do you think; do you think this would have cured your frustration? Fuck, am I getting to like this now!"

He was still going slowly, but I could sense his excitement growing. I didn't want him to really start fucking me, I thought I'd die!

"See that bitch? You should be frightened now I have this!"

"Harry, I'm not the old Christine, I don't remember doing those things, please just remember that, please!" I said frantically.

I let out a little yelp as he started to increase the pace. He was lost to lust now. Judging by the look on his face he was fucking the old Christine, and with what I have been told she deserved this, but I didn't!

"Are you going to fuck my friend slut? Are you going to let Joey have you and tease me?"

"No, no I won't, Harry I won't do anything with anyone else I swear!" I shrieked frantically.

He grabbed my hair and started getting faster.

"Oh you will if I want you to, you fucking well will!" he hissed.

I saw a grin spread across his face, like he had thought of something wicked.

"Yeah, you can fuck around, and I can fuck you with this to punish you," he spat excitedly.

"Oh bloody hell Harry. No!" I shrieked.

Now this was hurting, but maybe not as much as I thought it should. My pussy was really starting to like the odd feeling of pain. I was frightened more than anything else. I expected pain and I got it, but maybe because of my past, it didn't feel as bad as it should of!

"It said on the box they do 12, 14, and 16 inches too. So what do you think Christine, shall we work our way up the list?"

I didn't like the idea, but my pussy did! It just hurried my orgasm along. I was panting, moaning, hurting, and fucking loving it! Maybe I could take this size in the past, and now my pussy was getting back to stretching like she used too!

"Oh come on then fuck me with it! Maybe it does make up for your useless prick, but Joey is just as good."

"You fuck him and I fuck you!" he snarled.

"No Joey fucks me, and you get to use this, it's not you fucking me it's a lump of plastic. But it feels so much better!" I snarled, as my toes curled and my orgasm submitted to my black master.

Harry collapsed forward, and the air was forced out of my lungs. He was panting and groaning trying to calm down. OK I had got him off using a few words. Normally now his cock would go soft and slip out of me. But it wasn't his cock; it was a lump of 10 inch thick plastic, that stayed hard, and deep in my pussy!

12