Among Friends

Story Info
Wife shares friend with husband.
6.7k words
4.45
184.4k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heriotm
Heriotm
28 Followers

Wife shares friend with husband

*

"Laura's coming to stay," Sue said. "Is that OK with you? She'll be here next weekend and wants to stay for a week." Was that OK? I'd say so. Laura is one of the hottest girls around that I know of with a figure that just begs attention and what's better she's one of Sue's closest friends. At 31 she's also a couple of years younger than both Sue and myself.

I could hardly wait for the weekend, not that anything untoward was going to happen, but it would be great to go out with two fabulous-looking women. Sue was gorgeous and I was a really lucky guy but to have such a babe on each arm would do my stock in the local restaurants and bars no harm at all.

Friday night came and we drove out to the airport to pick her up. Coming through the gate she threw herself into Sue's arms. "Sue, darling! It's fabulous to see you. How are you? And Jerry! Hey, have you been working out in the gym? You're looking good, boy."

I had to admit that the gym was a regular item for me but it was great to see her and Sue was really excited. "Why don't we drop off on the way home and grab some dinner?" Sue suggested. "Unless you ate on the aircraft?"

"Me? That airline stuff? No way. I take care what I put into my body." She raised an eyebrow and laughed. "No, let's go eat and then we can chill at your place, later."

We stopped off at a little Italian place on the way home. Laura and Sue sat really close together talking non-stop and hardly touched their plates. We did manage to get through a lot of wine, though and by the time we left it was getting on and we were on the way towards getting smashed. The cool night air quickly sobered me up but rather than drive we took a cab back home.

The girls had sobered up a little too by the time we got there and we piled Laura's case into her room before I thought it was time to open another bottle. We took it out on to the very private deck at the back of the house. "Hey, you've got a hot tub! That's new since last time, isn't it?" Laura exclaimed. "I've always wanted one but I don't really have room for it."

"Laura," Sue laughed, "You live on the seventh floor of an apartment block with great views but no backyard! Of course you don't have room, you silly girl." She leant forward and kissed her on the cheek. "But I still love you, despite that."

"Well, I think we should all use it now," I said. "The water's good and warm, the air's not too cold. I'm up for it. Anyone else?" Truth to tell I wanted to see Laura in her bikini along with Sue, of course. The thought prompted a surge in my cock which, but I needed to think of something else so I thought of how I was going to get my car back in the morning and I was able to control myself.

We all went upstairs to change. I put on my costume but Sue was rooting around deep in her chest of drawers. "It's in here somewhere, I'm sure," she said. "Yes! This is what I was looking for!" She held up two tiny scraps of material. "You remember this?" I did. It was the tiniest bikini that I'd ever seen and barely saved her from embarrassment. It was as well that she kept her pussy mound shaved because the bikini bottoms were nothing much more than a thong outlining her pussy lips while completely exposing her ass cheeks. "You go down and keep Laura company while I put this on. Don't want to get you excited too early, do I?"

I walked downstairs and out on to the deck to find it empty. I poured drinks for all of us and settled in the warm, frothy water. Moments later I heard footsteps padding across the deck. I looked up and there was Laura. Seemed she went to the same bikini supplier that Sue did. If anything, hers made Sue's look like a model of modesty. The top covered her nipples, just. But it did nothing to stop her 36Ds swinging and jiggling as she walked across the deck and stepped into the tub. From the size, or rather lack of size, of her bottoms it was obvious that she too, shaved her mound. She ran her hand back through her blond hair and said, "Is this alright? I mean, it's not too much, is it?"

I swallowed hard and eventually found my voice. "Well, I think you could have tried to find a smaller bikini," I grinned.

"Oh, believe me, Jerry, I did." She slid into the water, taking the seat next to me. "But when you're my shape it's not all that easy." Short of going completely naked it would have been hard for her to have exposed more of her body anyway. Talking of hard, my cock was now straining at my costume. Fortunately, it was out of sight under the bubbling water because by now it was very obvious that it was fully erect.

I was saved by Sue walking out of the house. "Hi guys. How're you two doing?"

I'm just fine," purred Laura. "Jerry was just admiring my costume, weren't you, darling?" She rose slightly out of the water so that Sue could see her.

"I'll bet he was," laughed Sue. "But there's not much of it to admire, is there? It's a bit like mine, neither leaves too much to the imagination, does it?" She stepped into the tub and sat on the opposite side of me to Laura.

"Well, at this time of night and in a private yard, do we really need imagination?" Laura asked as she reached behind her and undid the thin strap of her bikini top. The little scrap of material floated free. Her heavy breasts were visible just below the water and I couldn't help but stare. Laura saw me looking and lifted her body slightly so that they broke the surface.

Each was tipped with a dark pink aureole and surmounted by a protruding nipple made hard and erect by the cool night air. Sue saw the interplay and was determined not to be outdone. In seconds her bikini top was thrown out on to the side of the tub and she sank back into the water with a self-satisfied smile. Her breasts are also a D cup but as her body is smaller they looked correspondingly larger than Laura's. Laura responded immediately. She stood up and very slowly, as if stripping, she loosened first one side of bikini bottoms before untying the other and letting the scrap of material drop onto the water.

I was right. She did shave. Her mound was completely bare save for a thin landing strip that run up from her pussy before petering out towards her stomach. She sank back into the water to be followed immediately by Sue who, standing up herself also removed her bikini bottoms exposing her own completely shaved pussy to Laura and me.

I was in heaven. Not only had I had the pleasure of dining out with two gorgeous women; they were now in my hot tub and both were completely naked. If this wasn't the stuff of fantasy, what was?

Now I had a problem. My cock was totally rampant and was straining at its confines. I looked down and could make out my costume tented by my erect cock. If I could see it so could the girls. Laura was the first to break the silence. "I think Jerry has a problem, don't you, Sue?"

Sue was the first to react. "Well, yes he does but I have a simple solution." She reached down and lifted my hips slightly so that she could slide my costume off. My cock sprang free relieved of its tight confines.

"Now, that's what I call a cock," murmured Laura as she saw my rock hard eight inches.

"You should see what he can do with it," said Sue. "I don't want to give him a big head, but he's the best lover I've ever had."

"Talking about giving him a big head gives me an idea," Laura responded. With that she took a deep breath and slid under the water. The next thing I knew was that my cock was engulfed in her warm mouth and her tongue was swirling around its swollen head. Just seconds later she burst up to the surface breathing hard. "I hope you don't mind Sue," she said. "I've never been able to resist a big cock like Jerry's."

"Laura," she said. "You're my best friend. Of course I don't mind." I wasn't convinced as when Laura had come to the surface Sue's hand had immediately grabbed hold of my cock and was now stroking it defensively. I wasn't going to argue either way. Having my cock sucked by one beautiful woman was great; to have another now stroke it was fantastic.

We lay back and drank our wine. Sue had let go of me now so I thought it was probably time for me to take the initiative. I reached down on either side and stroked their legs gently. Laura immediately slumped lower in the tub and spread her legs apart. Sue followed suit seconds later. I took this as an invitation and stroked my hands across and between their legs. My fingers found their way into two, wet, hot pussies. I pushed into them as deep as my fingers would let me before stroking gently up either slit where I found their sweet hard little nubs. My fingers flicked back and forth across each of their clits. I turned to Sue and kissed her hard and deep. She responded whispering, "That's it, my lover. Finger fuck me. Oh, I love what your fingers do to my clit." She was very wet and very turned on and if we'd been alone I'm sure that I would have been fucking her by now.

But we weren't and I also had my fingers deep inside her closest friend. "Are you OK with what's going to happen," I whispered so that Laura couldn't hear.

"I love both you and Laura so anything's OK by me," she whispered back. By now Laura was moaning gently, a result I would like to think of my ministrations with my fingers but maybe also due to the fact that she was stroking her breasts, running her fingers around them and gently tugging at her nipples.

I redoubled my efforts on both their clits. Both girls were moaning loudly now. "Oh, Jerry," moaned Laura. "Fuck me with your hand baby. You've made me so wet and I'm so close to cumming. Come on! Come on! Fuck me, fuck me!" My fingers were like a blur now, lubricated not only by the water but by her juices which I could feel warmly flooding out of her. She suddenly erupted, bucking her hips against my hand and groaning out loud, "Aaargh, yes! Yes! That's it baby! That's it." Her pussy ran warm as her cum flooded out of her and she turned in to bite my shoulder.

Sue meanwhile, had heard her friend and was on the verge of cumming herself. "Fuck me, darling, fuck me," she kept groaning over and over. Seconds later she came. She grabbed my hand and jammed it between her legs thrusting her hips against me as she did so. Panting hard she pulled my face into hers and kissed me long and deep and with passion. "I think Laura needs one of those, as well," she whispered.

Turning to Laura I held her face in my hands, looked deep into her cool, blue eyes, before bringing my lips down on hers. Her mouth opened and I felt her tongue snake into my mouth. She was sweet. Warm and wet, I thought, just like her pussy. We broke our kiss and I put my arms around both girls. Turning I could see that our glasses were empty and we still had a long evening ahead of us. "Hold on a moment," I said. "I think we need a refill." I stood and stepped out of the tub. Both girls' eyes followed me, or more accurately, followed my cock, which as I walked into the house bobbed in front of me, swinging with every step. I had to open a new bottle so it was a few moments before I walked out again carrying fresh glasses and the opened bottle.

There was no-one there. The tub was empty. Where previously there had sat two wonderful and entirely naked women both of whom I had just brought to orgasm, the tub was now deserted. A trail of wet footprints ran across the deck and into the house. I turned and followed the trail. They led inside, across the hallway and up the stairs. The door to our bedroom stood open and as I neared it I could hear gentle, muffled moans coming from the room. "Oh, yes, darling. That's it. That's it! Fuck me with your tongue. Lick me! Suck me!" It was difficult to hear who was talking but in fact it sounded as though both were.

Rounding the corner and stepping into the room I was met with an amazing view. It was the kind of situation that most guys only ever get to fantasize about. Here was my gorgeous wife lying flat on her back with her equally gorgeous friend lying on top of her in a 69. Both had their faces buried deep in each other's pussies and both were moaning with pleasure as each sought to bring the other to orgasm.

My cock, which had become flaccid immediately started to become erect again. I could hardly believe what I was seeing. My wife, who had never confessed that she liked other women had her face buried in her best friend's cunt and was licking her pussy as though her life depended on it. In the meantime her own pussy was being assaulted by Laura's tongue who also had at least two fingers buried up to their hilt inside her pussy.

Small wonder then, that my wife was now yelling at the top of her voice, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me, baby, fuck me! Aaargh, yes, yessss, I'm going to cum, I can feel your fingers inside me. Now! Yes! Oh, that's it, fuck me! I'm there, I'm there, I'm coming right now!" She erupted, her hips bucked against Laura's face who meanwhile continued to flick her tongue across Sue's clit eliciting further yells and shouts from her.

Sue, despite her climax had continued to work on Laura's clit running her tongue around and around it and then flicking the tip of her tongue across the hard nub, teasing and tantalising her until with a roar that must have been heard out in the street, Laura came. Her hips rammed back and forward as though she were fucking Sue's face and her cum juices poured out of her pussy and ran into my wife's mouth and across her face and neck.

"My God," I said, as Laura slowly climbed off my wife and turning, lay down beside her. "That was awesome. Both women were breathing hard and as their chests heaved their breasts rolled gently back and forth. Highly aroused, each nipple, surrounded by its pink aureole, was hard and erect. Glancing down, my own cock was also very hard and distinctly ready for action.

Sue opened her eyes and seeing me looking at my cock, said, "Jerry, I want that inside me, now. God knows I'm ready to be fucked by the best cock in the world." I needed no second invitation. Foreplay was out of the question, my wife needed fucking and needed fucking right now. She had opened her legs wide exposing her now swollen, shaved pussy to my gaze. The lips gaped open. Trickles of her juices ran down between her legs and disappeared into the crack between her ass cheeks.

I knelt between her legs and lying down I pushed my cock against her pussy lips and gently ran it up and down her slit. "No!" she cried. "I want it inside me! Jerry, I need you to fuck me, now!" There was real urgency in her voice as she grabbed my ass cheeks and virtually pulled me inside her. My cock sank down into her warm, wet hole. I withdrew before forcing my cock back slowly into her.

"Stop teasing me," she cried. "Ram your fucking great cock into me! I want to be fucked as hard as you can. That's better! Oh yes, yesss, give it to me, baby. I want you, I need you to fuck me like you've never fucked me before!" My cock was now pistoning in and out of her sopping pussy as I fucked her long and deep. I moved each of my arms so that I could lift her legs on to my shoulders and gain even deeper access to her pussy.

"Oh yes, like that! Like that! My god, fuck me Jerry, fuck me real hard. Harder! Go on give it to me, baby, just ram your cock in me. Yeah, oh yeah, baby, fuck me! Fuck me!" Suddenly, I felt her pussy convulse around my cock. It throbbed and twisted around me as her climax hit. Her hips continued to buck against me and her cunt juices flowed across my still imprisoned cock. She was as wet as I had ever known, her warm sweet juices pumping over me and flowing across my balls. I gently lowered her legs back to the bed while remaining inside her.

She was breathing hard, "Wow," she said, "That was simply amazing. Thank you Laura." Laura? I'd forgotten, crazy as it may seem, that Laura was still there. I'd been so intent on fucking my beautiful wife, in bringing her to one of the most intense orgasms that she'd ever had, that I had completely forgotten about her but Sue's orgasm had been made all the better by the fact that her friend was watching. Laura had not only been watching, though. She'd found Sue's personalized dildo, the one that we'd had made with a cast of my erect cock so that it was a direct copy of my still throbbing member. She'd been ramming it in and out of her cunt while intently watching us fuck

using the real thing.

"Jerry, oh darling, did you cum, then? I didn't feel you, but I may have been so out of it, I missed you." I had to admit that despite being almost on the edge, she had cum before me and I'd not wanted to detract from her own orgasm by continuing until I too, came. "Oh my darling, you didn't, did you?" Grammar apart, I knew what she meant.

Laura leant forward and kissed first Sue and then me, lingering her tongue in my mouth before whispering to us both, "Well, if Jerry hasn't cum yet I know of a pussy that needs a good fucking."

Sue, recovered by now from her climax, laughed quietly. "Jerry, I think that's your cue. I'm not sure if Laura realises she's got a copy of your cock in her hand already but she'd probably prefer the real thing. If you're worrying about me, don't. Laura is my best friend. I love her and I love you. I want you to fuck her. I want you to fuck her as hard as you've just fucked me. I want you to make her cum over your cock and then I want you to cum all over her tits. You know, like you do it to me sometimes, splashing your sweet hot jizz all over me and my tits. I just love it when you do that!."

We both turned to Laura who was now lying on her back with her legs spread apart. I ignored the obvious invitation joining instead with Sue who had first kissed Laura and had then settled her mouth around her left breast. I flicked my tongue across Laura's other erect nipple, before swirling my tongue around and under her breast feeling out all the sensitive areas around it. Sue was doing much the same while Laura moaned gently. "If you guys could only feel what you're doing to me," she gasped. "I love having my breasts licked and sucked but normally there's only one mouth at a time doing it. Two is fantastic. I can feel every lick all the way down to my pussy.

That wasn't the only thing she could feel in her pussy. The facsimile of my cock was still there and Laura was still running it in and out of her pussy while our attention was focussed on her breasts. Her breathing started to quicken as Sue and I got more and more into her tits, slavering our tongues over and around them, then biting the nipples gently and tugging at them with our teeth. "Oh, yes, yes!" Laura was moaning now. "That's it! Suck my nipples, oooh, that's too much, too much!"

She whipped the plastic copy out of her snatch. "I need you to fuck me, Jerry. Come on, stop teasing me and fuck me instead! I need your cock inside me now, before I cum!" I quickly lifted my body on to hers pushing at her pussy lips with my rigid cock. I can't ever remember it being harder. It felt like it could drill through two inch steel plates and not even notice. "What are you waiting for?" Laura cried. "Just ram that fucking great cock of yours into my cunt, you bastard!" She was on fire and there was only one thing that would put it out.

I pushed forward into her sopping love channel. She moaned with pleasure as she felt the head of my pole driving slowly but inexorably deep inside her. "Oh, yes, that's it! Get it all inside me! Now back out and then ram it in to me! Go on. Do it again! And again! Fuck me, fuck me! Harder now, drive your cock into me you big bastard! Ram it home into my wet cunt!"

As I rammed into her again and again she thrust her hips back at me, countering every thrust of my own. "Oh it's better than that rubber thing. This is your real cock! Go on drive into me. I want to feel your cum inside me! I want to feel you fill my pussy up when you come. Aaaargh! I'm going to cum, oh yes, baby give it to me, give it me. Flood my pussy with your juices, just fucking do it. Go on! Go on! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Heriotm
Heriotm
28 Followers
12