Among Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wasting no time, I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her up and back until she was on hands and knees, her glorious ass raised in the air. Lining myself up again, I penetrated her in one thrust and was rewarded with a screamed groan of pleasure from her.

I leaned over her body, grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her back against me. Placing my lips beside her ear, I asked her, "is this what you wanted...show me...tell Mark what it feels like...show me your inner she devil slut...look what's in front of you now" and with that I pulled her hair back forcing her to raise her head and only then did she realize that Mark's cock was fully hard and inches from her lips.

Ellen did something that I didn't expect and still am not clear how...she simultaneously slammed back against me, burying my cock fully inside her while elongating her body and sucking Mark's cock deeply into her mouth.

"Oh fuck Ellen baby, suck that dick...holy shit...fuck yes baby just like that!"

I was completely in a new zone of a crazy carnal frenzy. I slammed my cock into Ellen with increasing tempo and force. Every moan it elicited drove me to greater effort...angle changes, grinding, pacing between rapid shorter thrusts, deep slow thrusts punctuated with slaps to Ellen's now pink hand printed ass, slipping my hand underneath her to rub and tease her clit, captured it between my fingers and even pinched it.

The last was unintentional at first. I had never done it and it was really more of an accident. When I realized what I had done, I was unsure how she would react, but when she pulled Mark's cock from between her lips, dropped her shoulders down on to the bed, lifting her ass slightly higher, I started to get a clue.

"oh my god Mark, I'm gonna cum all over James dick...he's fucking pinching my clit...oh you bastard, you told him didn't you...oh fuck...James yes...don't you dare fucking stop fucking me with that glorious fucking whopper cock. Fuck me harder now!"

And with that Ellen came in a way I had never seen or experienced with a woman in my limited sexual experience. My cock which had been coming out with a slightly white film on it earlier was suddenly and completely clear...and fluid squirted out from around my cock. So much that it wet my crotch and thighs. It wet Ellen's thighs and created an actual puddle on the bedsheets before it soaked in.

I was done in. My oversexed inexperienced brain and body, overwhelmed by her display of raw sexual power declared its intentions as my balls pulled up tight against my body. My cockhead swelled to an even larger and harder state and the last bit of coherence left me as I warned Ellen that I was about to cum.

In an instant she flipped over onto her back and pulled me back inside her...all the way inside her. The brief pause was just enough to stave off my orgasm briefly. As I re-established a rhythm, Mark moved to the left side of Ellen's head and turned her so that his cock was once again lined up...this was new for me...I had seen a porn or two (before the internet, porn was harder to get) but never up close like this.

Watching Ellen work her lips, her tongue, her mouth, her saliva, her hands to pleasure Marks cock, I was surprised by how erotic and hot it was. Slightly embarrassed, I leaned down to capture Ellen's right nipple. She moaned around Marks cock as my teeth grazed and bit into the erect hard pink flesh. After a couple minutes, I heard "please do that to the other one James."

I shifted my head to her left nipple which put my eyes as well as my mouth inches away from Ellen's mouth and Mark's cock. I quickly filled my mouth with Ellen's nipple. Closing my eyes because I was embarrassed and overwhelmed and a little confused about what was ok, I lost myself in the feel, the smell and the sound.

When I felt a hand on my head pressing me down onto her boob, I assumed it was Ellen. This was enhanced by her moans that encouraged me to suck, lick, and bite the nipple captured in my mouth. Even when Mark chimed in about how sexy it looked, I didn't think anything of it.

Only when I opened my eyes and saw Ellen's hands (one on Mark's cock and one down on my ass pulling me to fuck her harder) did it register that the hand on my head was Mark's. Too far gone to care and maybe because it was exciting on an as yet subconscious level, I returned my focus fully to Ellen's nipple. However, I now kept my eyes open, saw up close Mark's glistening hard cock going in and out of Ellen's mouth...listened to the wet slurping sounds coming from her.

Feeling my own orgasm nearing again, I shifted slightly, moving my face from Ellen's nipple to the right side of her neck. This allowed me to stretch out my torso and gain more leverage to really fuck her with long deep grinding strokes. It also brought me even closer to the union of Ellen's and Mark's bodies. I kissed and nibbled and sucked and bit lightly onto her neck and shoulder. Hands, hers or Marks, held my head, our collective moans filled the air outdone only by the smell of sex which permeated everything.

Slowly enough that I didn't really notice or perhaps I didn't want to notice, the hands pulled me from Ellen's neck and shoulder to her ear and her jaw and then her cheek. I could now feel Marks body coming into contact with my head, just the side of my head, but nonetheless his crotch was pressing against my head each time Ellen took him fully into her mouth.

Ellen went all the way down, taking him fully into her mouth. She held her position...his groan filled the room. When she pulled up, she came all the way off and turned her head kissing me with a hunger and passion that sucked me into her desire. It washed all thought away...melted me because I had loved her from afar for so long.

I had never felt this before. Sexual saturation mixed with emotion and love and safety and acceptance. My tongue explored her mouth, my mind noted but didn't care about the taste of Mark apparently everywhere in her mouth. Ellen broke our kiss and returned to Mark's cock, sucked it noisily into her mouth then back off again and kissed me again, her tongue curling itself around my own. I became aware of a new flavor...sweet and just slightly salty...unaware and naive, I had no idea at the time what I was tasting.

Her hand pulled Mark closer until I felt it press against the junction of our lips. My eyes flew open, I started to pull away, freaked out as a cock touched my lips. A lifetime of southern religious values screamed hellfire and damnation at my soul...and then I looked into her eyes and saw unconditional, undeniable love and lust and desire and pleading and something I would later understand from her...recognition.

She leaned forward and whispered ever so softly, ever so seductively, "please...for me...do it for me James...it's so hot and it's us and it's right and you know I love you...you know we love you...please."

I looked up at Mark who had a look of hope, lust and apprehension...but somehow he also found the courage, the will to chime in.

"She's right you know...we love you and this, us together, the three of us...is right."

In that moment, my walls all crumbled, my deepest fantasy realized here and now...the fantasy that Ellen could love me had been so closely guarded, now that it had oxygen, it burst forth like a fire flashing to life. My heart shut down my mind's rebellion...it rejoiced that they both could love me and that Mark could accept her loving me. My desire, my lust, the animal side of me leapt to the front.

I looked into Ellen's eyes, "help me, teach me, share with me." She took my hand in hers and wrapped our fingers around Mark's shaft, tugging lightly back and forth, pulling it forward until it was between us.

"You know what you like having done to you...do that to him."

She then angled the head of his cock and placed it at my lips. I softly kissed the very tip, snaking my tongue out to swipe the slit, tasting that sweet saltiness again, hearing a moan and grinning when I realized it came from both me and Mark. Encouraged by his response and my own desire, I opened wider, pressed forward and took his cock, my first, into my mouth, curling my tongue around his head and shaft, sealing my lips and suctioning like I wanted to pull him out from within.

I pressed forward, his cock hitting the back of my throat. When he started to pull back, I grabbed one of his hands and placed it on my head and then I pressed forward until I felt his cock head hit the wall at the back of my throat. I pulled back, breathless and felt a previous unrealized hunger rise in me. I pressed forward again, my tongue now caressing every part of his cock.

This time when his cock hit the back of my throat, I altered my angle, and used my hand on Mark's to prompt him to exert pressure on the back of my head. I pressed forward, feeling the pressure grow and hearing Mark groan out "oh fuck...you're incredible...oh fuck man...if you keep that up, I'm going to cum."

I forced myself forward, determined to have it all. Then it happened, my throat relented to the pressure and Mark's cock slid fully into me...not stopping until my nose and head pressed against his pubes and abs...I squeezed my throat, I wanted to pleasure him.

"Oh fuck man, I'm gonna cum...oh shit here it comes, I'm sorry. Fuck yes...so fucking good."

I looked up at him and tried to convey all that Ellen had conveyed to me in her look...acceptance, love, lust, desire, hunger. When he tried to pull back, I followed him forward, shook my head and moaned my wish to complete the experience. I felt his cock swell and begin to pulse.

There was no taste because it was past my tongue, past my mouth and shooting in my throat...but there was Mark's face showing absolute rapture and his words "oh fuck yes, take it all...I'm fucking cumming in your throat...ah fuck!"

Then I felt Ellen's hand on my throat feeling where Mark's cock caused the bulge.

"Oh my god, I can feel you cumming...oh fuck that is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen or felt with my hands."

She then stunned us both by pulling me back and off Marks cock. Though she did so suddenly, Mark's cock still released two pulses of cum into my surprised and unexpecting mouth. Before I could react to that, Ellen had sealed her lips to mine and began devouring my mouth with her tongue. I swear she was determined to find everywhere Mark's cum had reached.

Her hand pulled mine up to his cock with hers and tugged, the rest of his climax shooting out onto our cheeks and the union of our mouth. Her legs, still wrapped around me, squeezed and brought me down against her, my cock, somewhat forgotten over the last few minutes now aching, desperate for release...the sensations overwhelming.

My mouth was flooded with a new taste, a taste that surprised me by my reaction to it...acceptance. Honey it was not...pussy it was not, but it was powerful and masculine and a gift. Ellen's hips rose up to meet my renewed thrusts.

"oh shit James, yes...fuck me, fill me, cum for me please baby, cum in me, I am yours...both of yours and you are ours and Mark is ours...love me James...cum inside me my love. Please...we both need it..oh fuck yes James, I'm cumming...please!!"

What felt like a lifetime of want and desire was captured in a perfect point in time. I thrust myself fully into Ellen and I came...and came and came...cum exploded from my cock. Despite having already climaxed earlier, I shot more cum into Ellen in that one orgasm than I think ever had come out of me.

I kissed her, we pulled Mark down and we kissed him, Mark and I kissed Ellen...our mouths all met in an awkward, sloppy but somehow perfect three-way kiss as my orgasm roared out of me. When the last vestiges of my climax subsided, I collapsed down onto Ellen...spent so completely, I wasn't sure that I would ever move again. Her soft kisses on my ear and caresses were exquisitely perfect. I thought she was cuddling, so I nuzzled her back...but she had other plans.

"Mark honey...you remember what I did for you after you fucked Alison?"

"Huh...what do you mean?"

"You know...right after you fucked her, right after you pulled out of her."

"yes...so?"

"So, I obviously can't do that to myself and I am so horny still...please honey."

"I don't know Ellen, I've never..."

"It wasn't really a request, consider it an order...it's only fair you know...I ate her out after you fucked her...and I will make it worth your while."

It had taken me a little to figure out what she was about here, but once I realized it, I understood Mark's hesitation. Making a snap decision, I leaned forward until my mouth was against her ear.

"Do you think it will make it easier if I join him?"

Her teeth bit down on my ear and she growled...literally growled.

"I don't know or care if it will make it easier for him, but the idea of both of you down there together will make me cum in no time."

"Come on Mark, I'll help...she won't know what hit her after we're through with her."

And with that I pulled him down with me and after some ridiculous looking efforts to work out the logistics, we found our way...her entire crotch was a wet hot mess...my cum flowed freely from her and was much more intimidating up close than when she was growling in my ear...but then her fingers found my hair and intertwined in my hair and the fingers from her other hand intertwined in his hair and she alternated grinding her swollen well fucked cunt against our mouths and chins and noses.

She began climaxing as soon as she felt a tongue probe deeply into her cunt while another teased around her backdoor. She was lost enough that she didn't know who was where and she didn't really care as she held both our heads to her body. The orgasm raged through her as one mouth on her cunt created a seal from her clit to the bottom of her well used cunt, sucked and flicked her clit as her pussy expelled a mix of her cum and my cum.

Only when she heard Mark's moan against her pussy did she know for sure that it was his mouth on her and mine on her ass. She nearly tossed us both off of her as she literally folded up almost in half, her torso coming to a vertical position as she came again, this time squirting and expelling fluids so fast that Mark and I were both covered...our faces wet, our hair wet, our chins and necks and shoulders and chests.

How much was sweat and how much was cum was not clear but there was so much that we actually began to slip against each other and were unable to hold her legs with enough grip to keep them spread. As her orgasm washed away, a sense of serenity settled on each of us and in a perfect world we would have cuddled and spooned and fallen asleep together. But this wasn't a perfect world...the resulting volume of output from our sexual union made the bed unusable...a reality we became aware of when we began to move around and found wetness everywhere we moved.

It started as an "eww, I am in the wet spot!"

"No, I am in the wet spot!"

"Sorry fellas but I am pretty sure I have got you both beat, I am in a puddle".

At that point giggles and laughter erupted as we hopped up and surveyed the carnal induced carnage. Recognizing the degree of inundation, we pulled the sheets off, grabbed a few towels and placed them on the worst of the spots...as Mark threw the sheets in the wash, Ellen grabbed me and hugged me.

"It was better than I could have ever hoped and as good as I always fantasized it would be. Thank you love...now let's grab Mark and go see what a three-way shower is like."

12