Amor Prohibetur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila's bed creaked, when her father leaned closer to her. She felt his hot breath on her butt, and then his lips. He started kissing her butt. Sheila felt that she had to say something.

"Mom is going to be so jealous, when I tell her what you're doing.

Those were bold words, she thought. She was surprised she actually said them.

Her father chuckled, and the warm air that came out of his mouth blew all over her ass. She felt him tug at her panties from both sides, bringing them down to her thighs. She felt his face hovering there, near her ass, before he started kissing her butt again. He nibbled at it, and on her thighs. Sheila began to wonder if he would eat her out, like her best friend sometimes did. Wouldn't that be something, she thought, if her own dad ate her out?

Sheila rolled over onto her back. Most of her lower abdomen was exposed, but her pussy was still partly shielded by her panties. She was surprised, because her dad didn't part her legs. Instead, he started kissing her belly and her abdomen. He was taking his time, she realized, and this didn't bother her at all. This way, she could touch his hair and his shoulders, and his upper back.

Sheila writhed from the attention, and writhed even more when her dad pulled her blouse up and exposed her tits. She moaned over and over. Her hips started gyrating against her father's legs as if they were ready for all of him. There was no bra to hide her small mounds, and so he touched them, and kissed them, and sucked at them. She wanted to see her father's cock then. Her arm swung over her middle. Her hand pressed against his shorts, and she felt his hardness there. He shuddered when she started rubbing on it.

"Are you going to kiss me this time?" She asked.

Her father adjusted, so he ended up hovering over her. He was so much bigger than she was, almost like a giant. His arms stretched out past Sheila's shoulders, and his broad form pressed her legs apart. When his lips came down, she accepted them. It wasn't as awkward as she'd imagined, to kiss her father like that. It felt better than kissing Kim.

They went through moods, in their kisses. Some were gentle and tame, almost domesticated. Some were unruly and clumsy, when neither of them had good angles. The best kisses, however, were wild, fierce and full of red heat.

Her father pulled his head away and grinned. "Your mother kisses better than you do."

It was a tease, of course, to match the one she'd aimed at him earlier. She responded by reaching between their bodies, grasping at her father's wrapped cock. It was rigid and waiting. This wasn't enough, she decided, so she pushed her hand into his shorts. Her dad wasn't wearing underwear, she discovered. Soon enough Sheila's fingers were wrapped around that warm part of him. Her dad pulled on his shorts, releasing his cock.

Sheila traced its length, finding the hard tip already wet. She knew this was because of her, and it excited her even more to know it. She tugged on it, while staring into her father's eyes. He lowered his head to kiss her on the cheek, but he would stop whenever her hand got too close to pushing him over the edge. Her dad panted against her face then, prompting Sheila to slow down. She didn't want things to be finished just yet.

She left his cock alone and cupped his balls. They were warm and full in her palm, and their texture was... different to her.

Her dad adjusted on the bed. He was on his knees, with his hard cock jutting out and his hands on Sheila's legs. When she held his cock again, he closed his eyes and turned his head up to face the ceiling.

Sheila started stroking him again. While her father was groaning and trembling a lot, his body wasn't moving except for his waist, which leaned closer to her. It took her a few moments to realize that her father, who was in all respects an alpha male, was now being submissive to her. She didn't know what to make of that.

She kept pulling on his cock, feeling how long and thick it was. She wondered if she would be able to take it, when the time came for that to happen. Her body was so much smaller than his. As for her previous boyfriends, well, they'd been little guys, too. Her dad was like a guy from the football team in high school, with broader shoulders and chest than any of the guys she'd slept with, and of course his cock was proportionate. For a girl her size, it was a big cock.

Unexpectedly, her father grunted and gritted his teeth. A moment later, his cum exploded out of him and landed on Sheila's stomach and breasts. A lot of his fluid stayed in her hand, becoming smeared into her fingers and onto the cock that had ejected it. When Sheila was done, she rubbed the residue on her dad's shorts, in the same way he'd left his cum on the back of her shorts the first time. Her dad lay down beside her, and they kissed again.

They stayed that way, together, up until they both heard the familiar honking from her mom's car. Comically, her dad jumped off the bed and hurried off to his room to change into something less smudged. Her mom kept honking for him to get a move on and come out to help her with whatever she was bringing in from the store. Sheila went to shut her door, realizing what a close call that had been. If her mother had come into the house without making a racket, she would have seen everything.

Later that night, she heard her parents having sex. Her dad was giving it to her mom pretty good, judging from the noise coming from their room, and even though they were trying to be discreet. Sheila wondered if her dad was thinking of her, while he was busy fucking her mom.

"Did you do it? You look like you did it." Kim pestered her, the next time she went over to her friend's house.

Sheila merely went to sit on the edge of Kim's bed and smirked.

"Tell me, you whore!" Kim demanded.

"I didn't do it." Sheila admitted. "But I was really close. I ended up jerking him off on my bed. Both of us had our clothes half off."

"Whoa!"

"And you know what else? My dad kissed my ass. He licked it, and I fucking loved when he did that!"

"You've got that look in your eyes." Kim said, setting her hands on her hips. "You want me to do that to you, don't you? Do you want me to lick your ass?"

"No." Sheila replied. "But I want to do it to you."

This caught Kim by surprise, as Sheila wasn't usually that forward with her, ever. Simply, she said, "Oh. Okay!"

"What are you waiting for? Pull your shorts down!"

Sheila's father was in a quandary, just a couple of days later. His wife was going to be gone for a few hours. While he wanted to head into his daughter's bedroom, there was an unexpected visitor in the house that day. Kim had come over, and both girls were now in Sheila's room. They were playing music. Every once in a while, he could hear them laughing or talking loud. You could say the man was stressing to fool around with his daughter again.

Sheila came by a short while later. "Did mom leave?"

"Yeah."

"And she'll be gone for like, a long time?"

"Yeah."

Sheila tossed something at him, before she turned around and went back to her room. Her father watched her go, studying her lean frame and her tight butt, before he glanced down at whatever she'd thrown at him.

It was a little plastic dispenser, he noted, shaped like a cylinder and with a pump. He read the label on it. Pleasure enhancing, tingling lubricant, it said, with a minty scent. He glanced toward Sheila's room, but his daughter was already gone. He looked back at the little dispenser, but he couldn't understand what was going on because Kim was also in the house.

A few minutes later, the music in Sheila's room went off. Not long after that, he heard noises come from there. This prompted the anxious father to go and see what was going on. The lubricant was still in his hand. The noises got louder, became more sensuous, the closer her got to his daughter's door. He peeked inside.

Both girls were on the bed, naked. Sheila was on the mattress, her legs wide open, while Kim's body was over hers. He saw Kim thrusting between Sheila's legs, which caused both girls to giggle. After this, Kim leaned toward his daughter and they both kissed fully on the mouth. He saw the form of Kim's ass, which was nice, and the way Kim was rotating her hips into his daughter, as if she were a man.

They wanted him to watch, the man suddenly realized, and he still had that lubricant in his hand. The part his mind was having trouble comprehending was that Kim was there, when Kim shouldn't have been there. His cock, on the other hand, had already sorted things out. It waited for the rest of him to catch up. Impatiently, his cock waited.

When the girls took a break from kissing, Sheila saw him in the doorway.

"He's here!" She spoke up.

Kim slipped away from his daughter, on her far side. Both girls watched him.

"Dad, what are you waiting for?" Sheila asked. "Get in here!"

He did step inside, into a room where two nude teenage girls were lying on one bed, watching him.

"He doesn't want you anymore, now that he's seen me." Kim teased. "I told you that would happen, didn't I?"

"Is that true, dad?" Sheila asked him.

"Watch this, he's going to forget all about you." Kim said, before she rolled back on top of his daughter.

Kim got on her hands and knees, giving Sheila's dad a perfect view of her ass. She wiggled her ass to tease the man even more. Below her, Sheila began feeling up Kim's tits. Kim focused on Sheila again, and the two girls started kissing.

Her dad stepped closer to the bed, staring hard at Kim's ass, and getting more and more aroused as he went. He watched as Kim scooted up, and brought her tits closer to Sheila's mouth. His daughter began to suck on them. He also watched as Sheila grabbed both sides of Kim's ass and pulled them apart. The man got a clear view of Kim's pussy, and her asshole, and her beautifully rounded ass.

The father stripped off his clothes, because there didn't seem to be a need for him to be wearing them anymore. He pumped a couple of dollops of lubricant into his hand, and he spread the stuff around his cock. Its smell was pungent, and it was a thick substance he put on himself. He wiped the remainder of it on his thigh, even as it started tingling and giving off its strong, minty scent.

Kim moved to one side when he climbed on the bed with them. Sheila's dad crawled in between his daughter's legs. Sheila put her arms around her father's sides and brought him closer. After one last glance at Kim, who stared back at him intently, he started kissing his daughter.

Sheila took hold of his cock and pulled it closer to her pussy. Apparently there would be no foreplay this time, her father realized. He had to scoot a bit to align his longer body with hers. When he pressed down on his daughter again, he could no longer kiss her. Instead, Sheila began kissing his jaw, and his neck.

Sheila aimed his cock, while he leaned into her. His cock pushed through her folds, but even with the lubricant to help it, there was no give. He was pushing Sheila more into the bed than anything else. When that tight, tight hole resigned itself to its fate, and when the steady pressure of the cock began pushing it through, Sheila grabbed onto her father's shoulders and started crying out. To her father, it might have been the sweetest sounds he'd ever heard.

There was a sputter of something like pre-cum, before the sensations took over the enraptured man and his fullness burst out of him. He was crying out too, no longer caring about the new woman that was in the room with them, but focused intently on what was his by sire, on what he had just claimed for his own by conquest. The bull had taken the calf, and the calf had allowed itself to be taken by the bull.

What followed was a swirl of emotion, of heat and lust. It was strong enough to sweep the new girl into it. And while this novelty was as much a part of that sensual heat as the two main players of the game were, it was clear that this was more of a dance of two. It was almost as if that third party was the lubricant that had loosened the wills, and facilitated the joining of flesh against forbidden flesh.

Sheila reached up to corral her father's head, and to bring it closer to her. Into his ear, she softly whispered, "Dad."

That was the moment; that was the apex of it all, when it was understood by all of the participants in that room that destiny, in all its strange weavings and folds, had brought them together for that one special moment. Whether this were to happen between them or not, ever again, did not matter. The only thing that mattered was that it had happened, and that it was a special moment, and even a perfect moment in time.

12