Amor Prohibetur Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dragged me off the couch, enough that my back was on the cushions and my ass ended up hanging in the air. Then he crept up between my thighs and pushed my thong to one side. His cock was hard as ever as it pushed its way into me. I remember giggling and holding his chest, and every so often I would pull him really close and kiss him. By then, they were figuring out that I liked the tenderness of the moment. Mark wasn't in his usual hurry, but was taking his time with me. I wanted him to take all day, because that cock that was in me didn't belong to some random man I'd picked up at a bar, but to one of the people I loved most in the entire world. You might disagree with me here, but it felt like magic to have my own son fuck me like that.

I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. I must have kept them closed for, I don't know, a few minutes, because when I opened them I saw Angie standing by the end of the couch and watching us. She looked like she wanted to say something, maybe to put her universe right-side up again, since what Mark and I were up certainly didn't match her projections for the way things should be.

I saw Matt trying to get her to hold the video camera, but she refused. That might have been the first time since things had gotten hot between my sons and I that I actually saw one of them put the camera down. Then Matt stepped up behind his older sister and started massaging her shoulders.

Angie looked mesmerized while watching what Mark was doing to me, so much that she didn't stop my other son from massaging her right away. I saw Matt bring his arms around Angie's waist. He went up and started groping my daughter's tits. Angie pushed her brother's hands away the first time, but she wasn't appalled or in a hurry to leave the room. When Matt touched her tits again, she didn't do anything at all to stop him.

Both Mark and I were now watching them closely.

Matt went on to slowly undress his sister, by pulling off her shirt and her shorts. He kept feeling her up while she stood there only in her underwear. He was keeping her hot and bothered, and preventing her from running away. When Matt tried to unclip her bra, Angie made as if to leave. He caught her by the wrist and pushed her against the wall. He was being aggressive with her, as he started kissing her and touching her. After a very short time, Angie looked to have given up the fight and she started kissing him back.

I can tell you that Matt pressed the right buttons, because soon enough Angie was as much all over him as he'd been with her. She took off the rest of her clothes, while Matt did the same. Angie looked a little uncertain about what to do next.

Matt brought her over to the couch. He sat her down next to where Mark and I were. She stared at her brother's hard cock, nearly at her eye level, before she glanced at me. Finally, Angie opened her mouth to say something. She said that her brothers were much hotter than her boyfriend, and that she would just try it once with them. They shouldn't expect it to ever happen again. After that, Angie scooted down on the couch in the same position I was in.

Matt brought his sister's legs up over his shoulders and planted his cock in her. I'll tell you that the squeal she made got me so hot, I couldn't wait for Mark to get started up with me again. He did; he brought my legs up into the air with my thighs up on his abdomen, and he plugged me up but good. The Double Trouble was giving us the double service, son and son versus mother and daughter. The boys got so excited I didn't expect either of them to hold out for long.

Well, they didn't. Matt came into his sister first. He was gripping her hard while he was going through his little motions. Mark tried to hold out, and he did at first. That is, until I started teasing him by running my tongue all around my lips, and sticking my tongue out at him. I felt the exact moment his body gave in, and then his cock was shaking out inside of me.

Matt ended up lying over his sister on the couch, as if he didn't want her to get away from him, or maybe he was cuddling like I was teaching him to. On my end, Mark tried to get away from giving me any kisses. I had to push him down on the carpet and nuzzle on him that way.

Well, hell, I have stuff do to. I could on all day about this, but let me just stop it here. Angie turned out to be just as much a sex addict as the rest of us. She tried to tell us all how she wasn't going to do it anymore, and how she had a boyfriend. It didn't matter. She would stop what she was doing the moment one of my sons pulled down his shorts and exposed his cock. At times my Angie would go into their room and start the action herself.

My boys, they keep me busy. It's a huge bonus for me, because I don't have to go all over town with my girlfriends, wasting my time in trying to find the right guy from among the droves and droves of losers out there at the bars. All I have to do is go home, and voila, there are two hotties waiting for me right there in my living room. I don't even keep track of who's next anymore; the first cock that stands at attention gets a piece of me.

Well, I'm rambling now, so I'm cutting this post off right here. Let's see somebody try and top off this story, because it's going to have to take a whole lot of action to outdo mine!

XXX

12