Amor Prohibetur Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was most surprising was that she caught a handful of men glancing at her, and even a couple of women. Did she really look that much different dressed up than she did in her casual clothes? These people were only looking at her because Mel 1 wasn't there, Melanie knew, but still, it was nice to know that a few of those lingering glances were meant only for her.

Her dad was talkative and grinning a lot, just like when Mel the Greater was around. He didn't seem to be flirting with her, not that she could tell, anyway. Once, their legs bumped under the table, but her dad apologized right away for that.

Maybe because he rarely went out on dates, it was the socializing that made him happy. Mel didn't understand that fully, because wasn't he around people at work all the time? But that was work and this wasn't. Maybe he wasn't relaxed enough around the people he worked with, or maybe...

Mel, just stop, she thought. Unless your dad tells you what's going on in his head, there's no point in worrying about it. Enjoy the meal, sit there and have a good time, and let these people look at you for once!

It was almost eight when they got home.

Mel had the doggie bag, which she carried into the kitchen to put away. The bag wouldn't fit unless she moved some things around first. While she was sorting this and that, her father came to stand beside her. He was jabbering away like he had been all evening, until he shifted over behind her. Of course she noticed this, even though she was leaning into the fridge with her hands full of stuff.

As he moved up close enough that his pants were touching hers, he asked if dinner was okay. This was one of those word games he was always playing, but now Mel was getting the hang of them. Was her dad really expecting her to put out? She had to make her reply very carefully. Dinner, she said, was better than expected. Maybe the next night they could go somewhere else.

Here comes first base, she thought, as her dad set his hand on her lower back. That hand stayed still, but only for a moment, before it started making little circles back there. Mel didn't want to fuss around with the fridge anymore, so she just shoved the doggie bag into the narrow spot she'd cleared and shut the door. She had to move back to let the door swing by, and this put her back up against her father's front. Her father's hands went to both sides of her waist.

Awkward, she thought, very awkward. Her brain was giving her mixed signals. Bolt into your room, it said. No, just stand still and let's see what happens next. Wait, don't be a chicken, just lean down like you're going to tie your shoes, and let your dad feel your big butt against his pants. That last one, she couldn't possibly do that because she didn't have the courage her older sister did. The kind of courage that caused Mel 1 to start making out with their dad, that one day in the backyard.

Because it was the easiest thing, she simply stood there for a long moment. Her dad's hands slipped around her stomach, bringing his body even closer to hers. Mel decided that was far enough for now. She put her arms over his, to keep his arms in place.

Mel wondered if her dad thought she was pretty. Certainly, she wasn't as pretty as her sister, but she thought she might work up the nerve to ask. Not at that exact moment, though. If her dad stuttered over the answer or changed the subject, it would probably devastate her. Even though she knew Mel the Greater was something like fifty times more attractive than she was.

Maybe her dad thought that by her standing still, she was giving him permission to try something else. He brought his head closer to hers, to where she could feel his breaths on her hair. Was he working his way up to kissing her on the neck or cheek? No, that would be too weird, for her dad to kiss her like that.

She broke his arms apart, and without saying another word she went to her room.

Mel thought her father might come into her room right away, but he did not. At least not while her light was on. When she went to turn her light off, she stood there for a long moment, wondering if she should leave the door open or closed. Normally, she'd leave it open, but these weren't normal times. These were... She snickered. These were sausage times. In the end, she took a deep breath, leaving her door open before she made her way into her bed.

Not even twenty minutes later, her dad knocked on her door. This was the moment of truth that she'd been both anticipating and dreading ever since she'd gone to bed. She wondered if that first night when he slept with her older sister, had he gone to Melissa's bedroom or had she gone to his?

Yes, she meekly asked.

I was just wondering if you were okay, he said.

Mel didn't know how to answer to that. If she said yes, was that a come hither or a leave me alone? She answered that she'd had a good time at the restaurant.

Her reply was enough to bring her father over to the side of her bed. He sat down on the edge, pressing her mattress down on that side and tilting Mel's body in that direction. She shifted over on her side, and then on her stomach to make some room between them. Would she like to go to a restaurant the following night, he asked.

Upon hearing this, Mel took another deep breath. This was her dad asking if he could get to first base with her. She wanted to tell him to get out of her room, but at the same time she wanted him to stay, because... Well, she knew why. Because her sister always got the best guys, and here was one of those guys hitting on her instead of on Mel the Greater. Because she wouldn't feel like she was the last person to enter the race if she did this. Because her friends had all told her to go for it. Yes, another restaurant would be very nice. Mel could hardly believe she'd said the words, but there they went, out of her mouth and across the bed to where her father sat.

And what did he do, but reach out and put his hand on her back, not a minute later. He paused there, as if he knew this was Mel 2 and not Mel 1, as if he knew he shouldn't be there in his daughter's bedroom in the dark, with his hand resting lightly on her back.

Because she couldn't help it, Mel started laughing. She had an urge to tell her dad she wanted to go to a sausage restaurant. He asked her what the joke was, but she refused to tell him. She just kept on laughing and trying to hide her head under her pillow when she couldn't stop.

Her dad went from the edge of the bed closer to the middle. He was at her side, with his hand now running up and down her back. The laughter of hers had given him courage, it seemed. What did she have on, but a long tee shirt and panties? And what did her dad do but run his hand up to her shoulder, before he brought it back down to her lower back?

She imagined that Mel the Greater would have jumped on him, if he'd done that to her, but Mel the Lesser was no such valiant. No, this younger Mel was timid and with half as much self-confidence on her side. This Mel could only lie there like a soft pillow that wanted to be caressed. Her dad had work the next morning, and she had school. That meant there would be no dillydallying around. Sausage was on its way! Sausage was on the loose!

She shuddered when her dad started tugging at the end of her shirt. If there was a time to put a stop to things, that time was now. But no, Mel didn't stop anything at all. She just lifted her body up a little so the shirt could slide away smoothly. There was a hitch, when the shirt bunched up around her armpits. Since Mel didn't want to sit up, she stayed prone, lifting first one arm and then the next as her dad took the shirt off of her.

Mel felt entirely naked. Her breasts were so small she didn't bother with wearing a bra under her sleeping shirt. Despite it being so dark, she felt that her dad could see her entire body there, lying on her stomach with only her panties on. He touched her bare back, causing her to bring her arms close to her sides, in case he tried to get at her breasts. What kind of rebelliousness was that, to invite the man into her room and to let him take her shirt off and touch her naked back? Yet here she was trying to keep his hands away from her rosebuds?

As it turns out, her dad was not interested in her breasts. Instead, his hand circled around and around on her back, until he reach his boldness limit. That's when his hand descended to her panties. He spent a couple of minutes playing with them, feeling her ass over the fabric, but a couple of minutes were all he cared to spend there. Soon enough, the waistband was tugged down, and the hand coursed over her bare skin.

If this was any other guy, she would have reveled at that touch, but this was her father's hand! She tried to pretend this was some guy from the football team at school, or a singer from one of the bands she listened to, but the images of these young men faded away before they could become real in her mind. There was no denying it. Her dad's hand was running wild on her butt, squeezing her ample swells, patting them lightly and tracing soft fingers over her skin.

Because she couldn't help it, Mel gasped out loud. This emboldened the hand enough that it slipped between her thighs, then abruptly came out again. That hand, her dad's hand, ran over both sides of her butt. But this was a deception as it kept coming back to her thighs. It dove between her legs, finding and rubbing its fingers over her pussy until one of those fingers did the unthinkable.

It pushed into her pussy, which was so comfortably warm and wet by then. This was so wrong, Mel thought, so wrong that she couldn't believe it was actually happening. So wrong she could never tell anyone about it ever... unless maybe she'd admit it to her older sister one day. Yet it was happening, it was so real and she was such a little slut that she wasn't doing anything to stop to it!

And just what was that finger doing now? It was pushing in and out of her, and what did that reminder her of? Well, sausage, of course! Her dad was softening her up for his sausage and she was being as receptive as she could possibly be.

Her mind was in a whirl, enough that she hardly noticed her father pulling her panties from her legs. It was only starting to dawn on her that she was nude and horny, while her dad was on her bed and just as horny. And what was he doing back there? Oh, no, he was taking his clothes off! That meant it was almost sausage time!

Mel heard her father breathing heavily, as if he too couldn't believe what they were doing. She felt his hand grip her thigh, before he was pulling at her waist to get her to finally move away from the mattress. Mel's hair dropped against the sides of her face, as she stretched her arms out. Her small breasts were hanging; her big butt was up in the air.

Her dad rustled over the bed while getting behind her. For a second, she felt that thing between his legs prodding about against her butt, until he discovered that special place of hers. Mel cried out as forbidden sausage was introduced to her insides.

She couldn't help but cry out, because this certain sausage was bigger than she'd expected. It started off normal, tricking her, but right in the middle it swelled up. She'd never imagined her dad would be that way, because who ever thought about their dad like that? No wonder her sister kept going back for more, Mel realized. That was extra thick sausage!

Mel started to giggle, but her dad put a stop to that right away. He gripped both sides of her ass, before he gave her a sharp slap. She squealed out, enticing her father to smack her ass again. He got what he wanted, which was another squeal, before he grabbed her by the sides and really let her have it.

Mel felt as if she'd gone into the dryer while it was on spin cycle. Her body was jostled back and forth, while her hair bounced against her face. Her breasts swung, but these were tiny buds that didn't really go anywhere. Her ass, to the contrary, felt as if were being crushed by her father's harsh hips. He was still smacking her ass, but with his body instead of his hands. He really wasn't screwing around with her, Mel thought, but yet, he was really screwing around! And here she was, taking every bit of it!

In and out he went, in and out, so fast Mel couldn't release one yelp before another one was on its way out. Her whole body quivered from the hard bumps her father was forcing into her. She tried to shut her mouth, because it felt so weird to be making all that noise, but her father's form was so insistent and so big she gave that up after only a handful of seconds.

Her dad's hand went down her side, and she thought, oh, no, he's going after her buds! Stay away from them, because they're so... so meaningless! Mel would be thinking about that all day tomorrow, that her dad had put his hand to touch something, but there was nothing there! It wasn't just one hand either, but both of them. Both of her dad's hands were gripped on her buds, and not only that, but he was rubbing and rolling his fingers all over them, and why couldn't he stop that? Didn't he know that she didn't like that part of her being touched? And... And...

She moaned out loud, maybe louder than she'd ever moaned before, when she felt her nipples getting pinched. Wonderful new electricity burst out of her, starting from her chest that her dad refused to move his hands away from. When that sensation reached her throat, she squealed and moaned, so much she was running out of breath from it. That same tingling coursed down her body too. When it reached her ass, she felt fire between her legs.

Abruptly, unexpectedly, she started shaking like a leaf and crying out. This wasn't like anything she'd ever felt with any other guy. Her dad was giving Mel her first real orgasm because he'd done something to her tits, and also because of that big sausage he'd stuck in between her legs. It was so overwhelming that she dropped her head on her pillow, leaving her fat butt in the air so her dad could do as he pleased with it.

He knew it, too. He had Mel 2 in his hip pocket now, just like he had Mel 1 before her. How could she ever refuse him after what he was doing to her, that no other guy had ever done? Oh, she imagined she had the boldness to turn him down, but her body would always know the truth. It couldn't happen just this one time...

His fingers tightened on her ass, and his breaths were so loud and ragged they were filling up the room. And then... Oh, wow, thought Mel. She heard him sound as if he were choking. His hands really clawed into her. And then he was cumming, cumming, cumming, spurting out one freaking glob after another, while shaking just like she was shaking. That sausage just kept on pumping away, like it was stubborn or something, like it didn't want to leave her alone anymore.

Finally, after what seemed like days and days, her dad stayed still. She heard him catching his breath, with his rough hands still clinging to her butt. She could feel his thing, too, getting a little smaller, and then a little smaller again.

Mel thought he might run out of her bedroom now that he was finished. He didn't do that. Her dad just let his thing slip out of her, leaving her feeling as if she had a gallon of goo stored up inside of her, that was slowly seeping out. He pulled her up on her knees, just like he was, before he pressed his chest against her back.

His hands were active, coursing over her stomach and sides, and even daring to reach all the way down to her pussy. That finger wanted more, or so she thought, before both heavy hands went up to squeeze her nonexistent breasts. Mel was so conscious of anyone touching them, but dad was touching them the right way and so she let him. It was almost as if he knew exactly where to touch and how to touch. It made all the difference in the world compared to her previous couple of lovers. Her dad had the expert sausage, Mel thought, as she burst into giggles again. She heard him chuckle a couple of times as if he was having a good time too.

He moved her hair out of the way so he could kiss her shoulder. Mel wondered about that, if he'd try to kiss her on the lips. Maybe she'd turn her head the other way if he tried. She just wasn't ready for her dad to do that to her yet. Like it mattered now, she thought, after they'd done the dirty deed right there on her bed. Before he relented with her, he gave her a soft smack on the ass. Then he slipped off the bed and gathered his clothes and was gone.

Mel thought she'd better do something about all that goo leaking out of her. She wiped some of it off with her panties, but there was still a lot of it left. Her sleeping shirt did the job of at least holding it in, before she hurried over to the bathroom to get it all cleaned up.

As she clicked off the bathroom light and made ready to go to her room again, she wondered what had gone through her older sister's mind, after that first time with their father. Was she happy about it or nervous? Mel the Greater had been nervous the next day, at least around her.

Mel the Lesser wasn't nervous. She was like, okay, it happened, and both dad and I wanted it to happen so it did. Was she happy? She blurted out a handful of giggles, as she thought a movie title to describe what had just happened.

The Night Of The Sausage, she thought. Return Of The Living Sausage. The Sausage That Came Into My Room.

Mel was still trying to hold back her giggles, as she made her way back to her room in the dark.

12