Amore Torn Pleasures

Story Info
An erotic Valentines futuristic story.
1k words
2.67
15.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was February fourteenth twenty ten. Finding a partner not easy in the futuristic dome of Mars. Romance and Valentine's had ceased to exist on the planet for many. No more were the cards or chocolates or even flowers to brighten anyone's romantic hearts.

Romance had cease to exist as you could have sex in any form but the natural way. The years had not be kindly to the over populated sphere. Many got their pleasure in machines and gadgets.

Man had become a useless tool as sex. The women had stated ruling the planet some twenty years ago and men had then been a complete useless tool.

Women ruled everything now and the world was better for it. Still there were some who have an irresistible appetite for the natural ways in bed. Sex was allowed where ever the moment caught you.

It was even allowed at work as well if done in the made solar wings of a work place.

The world had took on a new out look and life as man knew it had ceased and been handled to women.

As Rachel steeped out of the express car that herded her and many others to work that day she had no thought to what the future would bring her any longer.

Her sexual urges could not be took lightly and she could not imagine love with one of the droll dolls that were now a thrill to most.

Something about it just did not entice her to be active in this way. As she glided to work on the ramp she could feel her juices boiling heated within waiting to burst forth.

No machines and gadgets were not what she would have. She would search and find a man which she had over heard could be had for a price. She was now thirty five years old and that alone was considered over aged to have any sex much less with a man.

But still Rachel was a virgin and she would work till she could have her sexual desires accomplished. Unlike her friends whom she watched over and over have sex with the droll dolls and even with each other, Rachel could not give into her sexual heat.

Many the night she had dreams and woken with her crème running on her sheets.Once she had even woke to a frenzy of fingering herself into oblivion and then and there she had decided to work for the money to buy her a partner of her own.

The days on Mars were long and hot . People now worked a twelve hour shift in most offices called not factories but incubator sections. Each had two to four sex solar rooms so they could ease their work with pleasure.

These rooms allowed everything from a women to a drone . It even allowed for you to choose to be watched and viewed as well to others. There were no partners any longer. No marriages. People worked and existed and had sex freely whenever they wanted it.

Today Rachel knew she had the money wrapped tightly in her purse and today she would find out what she had longed for in her dreams. She could smell her own juices flowing as she stepped into her cubicle at the incubator shop.

Under ware had become as obsolete to wear as men had. Sex was everywhere with anything at any time. Women had the freedom they so wished in the twenty century and was free to openly use it anywhere they wanted and they did.

Many were the heated scenes Rachel had watched happening. Several times women had approached her and as was the customary practice to slip their fingers deep with in her crème spot to initiate a proposal. One had went so far to finger her into heated delight and then drop to her knees and suckle her into oblivion.

Another time two had cornered her and one had thrust her fingers deeply within and the other had ate her lips and then another had joined and opening her top right in the work area had kissed her breasts ripe with want as she exploded loudly as she came .

All this was normal in the twenty ten year. No one thought of much else but work and sex. But Rachel wanted the ultimate first time with a man. One could be ought if the money was right and even married according to the Government who owed all.

Stepping to a special solar room Rachel handed the attendant her money. A key pad showed her the selections and she pushed the ones she wanted waiting for the green light to appear with nerves taught and heat building. Her choices were simple ones as she pushed the buttons.

The light turned green and in she stepped Men were a specialty to even see and here stood a magnificent creature. Stepping over to her he slid her clothes off one by one. Looking into her eyes he bent to taste her lips and then slowly worked his way down to her breasts.

She noticed his man smell and it heightened everything. She had only seen a man from pictures.

The heat was unbearable as he dipped even lower to taste of her sweet mound . She had ordered him special and he had not let her down as he led her to the chase and licked her over and over pausing to touch her clitoris ever so gently only to eat her hungrily.

This was what she had searched for and she would be buying him as she felt the heat build within her seeking release.

This was her Valentine's Day present to herself as she watched him devour her knowing that love would come later she enjoyed his hot mouth as he suckled her juices slowly from her.

Creaming deep into his mouth she could feel it as it burst cascading forth Rachel knew this was a ultimate romance. The finest , she would buy and keep this man, amore pleasures torn no more.