Amorous Agents Ch. 03

Story Info
Christy and Keith find happiness with each other.
6.9k words
4.7
8.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers

The Finale, Enjoy. Thanks Andi for editing.

*****

Leslie Matthews waited as her team entered. She knew this was not going to be easy. She did not like Christiana Marcolini. She met Marcolini years ago when she had just entered the agency. She was on the same team, but because of Marcolini, she was placed at a desk. Marcolini made her look like an incompetent imbecile. If she had not been in the midst of an affair with their boss, she would have been transferred out. She never forgot, and now it was time for payback.

"Good morning, my office, now." Leslie barked.

Christy knew that this was bad. She knew Leslie hated her. She had to make sure she stayed above reproach. The team entered and Leslie had a glowing report for each of them. Christy didn't trust her. She watched her team and noticed that Leslie made sure she befriended each member. Commending Hector on the fact he and his wife were expecting their first child. She told Wan how honored she was to work with such a world-renowned agent. She told Janet that she was a role model for women everywhere. She smiled at Christy, and commended her on her accomplishments and improvements since she joined this outstanding team.

Christy smiled at her new boss. She was not intimidated of fooled by Leslie. Leslie was an opportunist, and Christy would be wary. The day started and Leslie issued assignments. Christy was assigned to desk duty as the others along with Leslie were in the field. A few hours later the team returned, and Christy could tell that things did not go well. Leslie demanded everyone's presence in her office. She ripped into the team. Christy had heard enough when Janet touched her hand.

"Don't, she wants a reason to fire you. I saw that today when we were working the case. She complained that you were the reason we were so unskilled." Janet whispered.

Christy bit her tongue. Soon, the day ended and the team prepared to go home. "Marcolini, my office." Agent Matthews called. Christy took some calming breaths and entered.

"Marcolini, since you didn't do anything today, I want these reports typed up and on my desk by morning. Oh, and if you mess up, you will receive a demerit in your folder." Leslie smiled and faced her employee. "If you don't like it, then you can quit."

Christy smiled, "No, problem Agent Matthews, it will be on your desk when you get here."

Matthews left. Keith was actually headed to their office when Leslie met him. Keith was polite, but she made sure he knew she was available. Quickly dismissing her, he was concerned because Di came to him upset with how the new supervising agent treated Christy. He believed that their new boss had something against Christy. Keith chatted with Leslie as another colleague came and captured her attention. He then went to his old office to find Christy buried in paper work. Keith frowned. Writing the daily reports was not the job of a field agent. The supervising agent was supposed to write those reports.

"Christy, stop. This is not your job." He sat before her. "Tell me what happened."

Christy knew loyalty was important. You didn't tell other agencies about problems in your team. So she remained quiet. Keith understood. Leslie was her supervisor and she could not speak ill of her. Keith sighed and said, "OK, well then, I'm sitting here until you are done. Besides, we have a date."

Christy smiled, "Thank you."

She worked and after a few hours, she placed the completed reports on Matthews's desk. She and Keith left, and Keith knew. Tomorrow, he was having words with his colleague. She was not really prepared for the post she held. Everyone knew she used special services to gain her position. She was not going to target Christy, and before he allowed it to continue, he'd ask to be reassigned to that team.

He and Christy would have to be discreet. He was not giving her up but he would not allow someone to mistreat her. Keith knew that the head guys would not like this. As he drove them home, he told Christy of his plans.

She listened. Then she talked. "Do you plan on rescuing me every time I face a challenge. Do you plan to fix every problem I face?"

Keith was silent, but Christy continued. "Knowing you care is enough to help me fight through anything that is thrown at me. I didn't get here by being rescued. She didn't stop me five years ago, and she won't stop me today."

Keith nodded, and the he smiled, "I know you are tough, Ms. Marcolini. I'll back up, but if it gets to be too much, come to me."

Christy smiled, "Hey, I'll take you up on that."

Keith drove them to his house. On the way, they stopped and picked up a meal. When they arrived at his house, they stretched out on his sofa, and enjoyed their meals.

Several weeks passed and Christy was absolutely miserable. The upside was that she and Keith dated openly and no one had a problem with it. Well almost no one, Leslie referred to her as the agency fun girl.

Each day, Christy reported to work and Leslie threw jabs at her. Many days, she just reported in and said nothing. The team didn't like this. At first, the new leader seemed to really care about them, but as time passed, they realized she was nice to them and hateful to their colleague. Di and Hector had talked to Agent Versic, and he told them he was watching the situation.

Finally on the day, Janet and the two guys talked. They would talk with Agent Matthews and state how they felt about how she treated their coworker.

The three asked to meet with her over lunch one day when they were on the field. She had once again assigned Christy to office work. Her supervisor came down on her and asked why Marcolini was not going in the field. Leslie was pissed. When she returned to the office she needed to meet with Agent Marcolini.

The day ended and she called Christy to her office.

"Look, it has come to my attention that you don't like the way I run this agency. You have even complained to your boyfriend and he had the gall to report me. Let me say this Agent Marcolini. If you don't like the way I do my job, you can quit. I most definitely won't give you a recommendation for a transfer. Besides, we all know you seduced Keith and that he's only dealing with you to save face. I mean, really, who are you? Nobody." She sighed, "Since you want to be in the field, I'll make sure you go out from now on. Now, agent, get the hell out of my office."

Christy was furious. She left as Keith walked up. One look in her face and he knew. "What did she say to you?"

Christy didn't answer, she walked pass him. He followed as he said good night to some of the other guys. Landon and Oryan were on duty and noticed her countenance. Even those two guys were aware of the treatment she received from her new supervisor. Leslie Matthews was a bitter spiteful woman. She had no business in the position that she held. Many believed something nefarious occurred.

Oryan stopped her, and Keith watched. He didn't like another man touching his girlfriend, but she was really upset. She spoke to the soldiers, and they smiled and hugged her. Keith walked up, and Landon pulled him aside. "She needs to leave that office. The woman is gunning for her."

Keith nodded. He was requesting a meeting with Leslie. She may have been assigned as lead Agent in the FCU, but she would not mistreat his Christy.

Keith drove Christy to her apartment. She didn't want to go home with him tonight. "I'm meeting with her tomorrow. She shouldn't treat you like this." He stated. She invited him in and he sat at her small dining table. Christy was moving around when Keith took her hand. "Come here." He held her close.

"Keith, she called me the office fun girl. She said you don't really want me."

Keith held her close. He did not like Leslie Matthews, but now he truly loathed the woman. "Christy, I love you. Listen, I wouldn't be with you if I didn't. Do you remember when you met my parents a few weeks ago, what did my Dad tell you?"

Christy smiled, "He said he has never seen you so happy and he knew why when he met me."

"My dad never lies Christy. My mother never lies either. They both know what you mean to me and they not only accepted you, they approved. As a matter of fact, Dad said if I lose you, then he knows he raised me wrong. Don't listen to her. She's just a hateful woman that wants to hurt you." Keith held her close.

"Keith, I want to forget; love me tonight," Christy whispered.

Keith loved this woman. He wanted a lifetime with her. He knew he wanted to do this right, so he'd call her father, then he'd ask her to become his wife.

"What?" Christy asked,

Keith smiled, "Christiana Marcolini, do you know how much I love you?"

"It's too soon." She whispered.

"No, it's not." Keith lifted her and carried her into her bedroom where he spent the next few hours worshiping her body. He loved her so thoroughly, so completely that she knew he truly cared.

Satiated and spent, Christy smiled. She detested Leslie, but if dealing with her meant she had him, then she would take her jabs in stride.

Soon, Christy dozed. Keith wrapped his arms around her and she slept.

*****

Gunther was driving when he called to check on his daughter. He knew it was late, but he had a feeling something was wrong.

At two in the morning, Gunther drove into his daughter's apartment complex. Parking his truck, he walked to her door. She was home because when he spoke to her an hour earlier she was sleepy. She was upset and not talking. Normally, she took things in stride, but earlier she did not sound like herself.

Christy heard her doorbell. She looked at Keith as he awoke beside her. "Babe, stay here, I'll check." He told her. Christy got up with him as they checked the door. She was surprised to find her father on her doorstep.

"Christy, what is wrong?" A furious Gunther asked.

"Daddy, I'm fine. What are you doing here?" She asked hugging her father.

Gunther returned her hug. He knew his daughter. Someone upset her. The only person near was Keith and Gunther glared at him. "What did you do?" He demanded.

"Daddy, Keith hasn't done anything. I'm fine. Please, come on. I'll make coffee." Keith moved slowly. Here he was facing a furious father that caught him in his daughter's home; it was clear why he was there. After Christy left, Gunther faced Keith. "Who has messed with my baby?"

Keith swallowed. "Mr. Marcolini, Gunther, I will handle this situation first thing. She won't bother Christy anymore."

Christy returned, "Keith, we agreed, you won't interfere. She's my boss."

Gunther heard enough. "What time do you report in?" He asked.

Keith knew Gunther would not be allowed in the federal building. He also knew that Leslie needed to have it explained to her that Christy was not the one she should mess with.

"Daddy, you can visit and we can meet for lunch OK." Christy explained. Keith and I usually leave a bit early but you can stay here and get some sleep. OK." You can meet us at Cicero's for lunch. I know you remember Cicero's. The last time you visited we ate there."

Gunther did not agree. He was going to their office and meeting this woman that upset her. He could not save Olga, and because of that he swore to protect their daughter. Keith knew Gunther had no intentions on playing nice.

"Babe, go back to bed. Let me and your Dad talk." Keith whispered.

Christy protested and then Gunther too told her to rest. She left out. "I want to meet this woman." Gunther stated. Keith nodded. "I think you should. She won't know how to take you. Besides after I talk to the chief commander tomorrow, I'm sure Leslie will be reassigned to another department. Come to the office around ten. I'll leave a pass for you at the first guard. They will escort you to my office and then I will gladly let you meet Ms. Leslie Matthews."

Gunther nodded, and then Keith had him go and rest in Christy's second bedroom. The next few hours were over quickly. Gunther told Keith to go on home, he'd drive his daughter to work.

They arrived at the federal building and the guards waved them through. Christy introduced her father and the other agents were impressed. Leslie never came out and Gunther was disappointed. She was the one he wanted to see. Christy went to her office and none of the others had arrived yet. Ten minutes later, Leslie walked in.

"Good morning Marcolini, I hope you're ready to work today." She mumbled.

Christy smiled and replied, "Good morning Agent, of course." She continued to drink her coffee. Leslie went into her office. She submitted the reports that she completed the day before, and then looked at the cases they had to deal with today.

One case involved searching through a dumpster for the remains of a decomposed body. Leslie smiled, Christy wanted field work, she could work in a dump.

The rest of the team came in and Leslie was cool and distant toward them. She called everyone in and gave out assignments. Christy was not surprised she was assigned her to a landfill. She looked at her and then walked out. She really didn't like this woman, yet she was somehow her supervisor.

The team worked for four hours and soon to it was time for lunch. She would not be able to meet her Dad so she called Keith. He listened and then wanted to rip Leslie's he'd off. She was truly a witch.

Keith met Gunther for lunch and calmly escorted him back to the federal building. After getting temporary security clearance, he gave him a tour. Then he saw Di and Gomez return. Janet came in behind them, and she looked extremely unhappy. He looked for Christy. She didn't walk in. He called Di over and he explained that Christy had a fall and Agent Matthews took her to the medical unit. He called Gunther and they headed down.

Keith walked in to find Leslie grinning in the doctor's face. One look at him and her smile faded. Standing behind him was the biggest man she'd ever seen. He was gorgeous. His black hair peppered with gray was tied at the nape of his neck. His eyes were hidden behind a pair of dark shades. The man was built, Leslie felt her body warm. She would love to have a chance with him.

Keith faced her, "Where is Christy?"

"Officer Marcolini is fine. If she listened like she should, we wouldn't be here." Leslie flipped her hair. "She isn't agent material. I'm making recommendations." Then she faced the gorgeous male, Gunther didn't like this woman. This woman was his daughter's boss. She dare say those things about his baby girl. He started to speak, when Keith placed his hand on his shoulder. He smiled at Leslie, "You were always too stupid for your own good. We all know how you gained your positions. However, I'm checking on Christy and if my fiancé was hurt because you were negligence, then you not only have to deal with me, you will have to deal with her father. Meet Gunther Marcolini, Christiana's father." Keith headed back to see about Christy.

Gunther stood before the woman that his little girl hated. "Ma'am, you better hope Keith says my Christy is OK, because if she isn't and I find out it's your fault, I'm making your life hell." Leslie gasped.

"Um Mr. Marcolini, your daughter does not..." Leslie started then she froze. The look on Gunther's face said it all.

Meanwhile, Keith entered and the nurse was wrapping Christy's leg. He went to her and she hugged him. The nurse blushed and looked away. Keith let her go and asked what happened. Christy told him and he became infuriated with Leslie.

"Sweetheart, let me take you home. Don't worry about Leslie, OK."He helped Christy stand, and they walked out. Christy saw her dad standing in front of her boss. He looked huge and Leslie looked terrified.

"Daddy, I'm OK." She called, and Leslie looked relieved.

"Um Christy, you've caused enough trouble today. Take a few days off; go." Leslie ordered.

Gunther turned to face her and he whispered. "You are a piece of work lady. My daughter was hurt because of your failure as a leader. She doesn't have to tell me that, because I see it in you. You placed her in harm's way. An honest mistake, I could forgive. But this, you did deliberately."

Gunther stepped back, "You are hateful and mean. It will come back on you. What goes around, comes around." He and Keith took Christy and left.

Gunther's words angered Leslie. What was so darn special about Christy Marcolini. Her father had the gall to tell her about karma. Well, if he thought his words bothered her, he could think again. She walked back into her office. The team was clearly worried. So worried that, Janet had to ask. "Agent Matthews, how is Christy?"

Leslie snapped at her, "She's fine. I don't see why everyone is so concerned about her. She messed up our entire investigation. Now I have to clear up her mess once again. I told her to go home and take a couple of days. Her father is visiting and she needs to spend time with him."

Keith spoke with Gunther and explained that he would rather have Christy stay at his house. There was more room and he could watch her. Gunther agreed. The two men took her home and Keith insisted that she rest. Gunther called Dawn and told her about the accident. Dawn had questions and wanted to speak to Christy. Christy talked to her aunt.

Keith and Gunther spoke and Gunther wanted his daughter out of her office, Keith agreed. Gunther would stay a few days while Keith dealt with things at work. When the day ended, her friends came to Keith's home. They were glad that Christy was alright.

*****

Leslie sat in her office completing paperwork. She had to fill out and submit an incident report all because Marcolini was a klutz. She was furious, Marcolini made her look bad again. Thank goodness she wasn't seriously injured. As she fumed, her boss walked in. She looked up and smiled.

"Leslie, why did you place that young woman in that position? You knew she could be injured." He asked.

Leslie looked at him. She opened her mouth to answer when she realized she had no answer.

"Look, I know what you all think about me. You think I'm a flake. Marcolini is no different I had to prove to her that I'm better at this than she is. Every since she came here, she has had it easy. I worked just as hard, have done just as much, yet I had a brief affair with my supervisor and I was branded a slut. She did the same thing, and she's revered. She is just like me, and doesn't deserve the credits that she is always given."

Her boss nodded. He was warned, but he wanted to give Matthews a chance to prove herself, and she did. Sadly, she proved that she was not ready to lead. "Leslie, I'm transferring you from this department. You will be reassigned at another office. You can't do this job with this mentality. I thought you had grown past petty jealousy. I'm sad to see that I was wrong. You'll finish this week, but next week you will be prepared to relocate. We'll discuss logistics tomorrow."

"Sir, who will take over here?" She asked. This was her first time as a leader, and she now realized she blew it.

"I am. I will until we choose someone else." He explained, then he stood to leave but stopped. "The thing is you are just as good as Marcolini, but you have to believe that yourself. She is not here to show you up. She is not your enemy." Leslie stood and thanked him. Then she looked around. For some reason, her thoughts returned to Christiana's father. If her Dad was like him, then maybe she would have been different. Christy's father scared her, and she hoped Christy would be alright. Picking up her bag, Leslie walked out of her office. Next week, she would not be here anymore.

As she left, no one even tried to join her. She walked to her car and drove home. Tomorrow, she'd find out for sure where she would be reassigned.

Gunther sat with Christy. As he waited her phone rang. She squealed, as Rory and Cammie shared the news of their upcoming nuptials. Then she was silent as she cried big tears. Keith was instantly concerned, then she whispered that they wanted her to be one of the maids of honor.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers
12