Amorous Alfie, Serial Seducer

Story Info
Dynamic Alfie succeds in businees but one woman holds out.
16k words
4.59
17.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRODUCTION

For at least three years Alfie Dunlop really believed his sister would have sex with him, but she never did. That was a defining realization for Alfie, becoming aware that the perversities of females extended even to sex.

His mother had been perversely responsible for calling him Alfred, an ancient and once noble name that he'd found to be hideously inappropriate for a young guy then heading for the 21st Century. Fortunately his father came to his senses and allowed Alfred to be known as Alfie. Way back then neither father nor the young kid knew in years to come women would regard the name Alfie as being cute.

During those three years Robyn had often teased him spitefully, bordering on cruelly. She oozed with sex. Alfie at eighteen and three years younger, and being virtually skin and bones, had admired her curvaceous body greatly. The way in which she lifted her bared breasts and wobbled them at him and spread her pussy lips when standing close to him identified to Alfie what a flaunting bitch she was but it had a beneficial side effect, teaching him self-control. She'd whisper something that very much sounded like, "Touch me". But he never did.

Robyn disappeared from Alfie's daily life when one of her college instructors made her pregnant and married her, placing her in a box-like house to raise their child while he fraternized with the incoming crop of new sophomores who mostly were on a rampage for sex from whoever was interested, even other women or tutors with beards and a pot-belly like Alfie's brother-in-law who had never came near Robyn's family. That was because Alfie's father had threatened to kill him if he ever came within reach of him. Academic are generally not known for their bravery. His parents visited their grandchild and daughter a couple of times a month, taking them out to somewhere interesting for lunch.

Alfie the sprinter went to college and successfully tried out for football and was beefed up and suddenly in the perverse way of women, for reasons he didn't understand, Alfie was having more sex than he could comfortably handle. The alarmed football coach placed a curfew on Alfie on week nights and that leveling out of Alfie's sexual excess helped put the weight back on Alfie and he ran again with dynamic energy.

Eighteen months on Alfie made the top team and he went on to become a football legend at that college while at the same time picking up a Master's in Business Administration.

CHAPTER 1

"Ohmigod," breathed the head receptionist as the athletic-looking pale blond Alfie Dunlop walked up. Her two colleagues, alerted, put on their Number 1 smiles and pulled their tummies in and pushed their breasts forward, hoping to be noticed. Well what other chance do women parked behind a desk have during business hours?

"Hi you babes look a credit to the company."

The three women appeared nervous, eyeing Alfie as if he was a consultant coming in to fire people not toeing the line.

"I have to report to Miss Winslow but first need a nervous pee. Where is it?

The head receptionist pointed to the left where directional notices stated 'toilets'.

"Would one of your younger women like to pull down my zip," Alfie leered.

The two juniors darted behind Mrs Crow and Alfie grinned and said, "Just joking."

He went off and Wendy said, "What do you make of that Mrs Crow?"

"I smell trouble. That guy is a walking sex bomb."

Amy and Marissa looked at one another and shivered, tips of their tongues protruding.

As the guy returned Mrs Crow pointed to his zip and he grinned and finished pulling it all the way up.

"Just a test to see whether you'd notice ma'am. Thank you for your brave courtesy."

The younger women watched in disbelief as Mrs Crow blushed. They hadn't realized their hard-ass manager could be so sensitive.

"Miss Winslow's office is on the fifth floor," Mrs Crow said. "You won't get near her without an appointment."

"Bayfield Recruitment short-listed me and my appointment is for 9:15."

"That was five minutes ago."

"Cool, I don't wish to appear over-eager."

"Amy please take this gentleman to Miss Winslow."

Wendy Winslow scowled at Alfie. "You're late."

Amy watched in awe as the guy smiled at Miss Winslow and said, "I didn't wish to appear over-eager. Thank you Amy."

Amy raced back to reception and said breathlessly, "The cow criticized him for being late and he said what he told us that he didn't wish to appear over-eager. And then he said thank you Amy."

"That was only him being polite," Melissa said.

"I know that but how did he know my name?" Amy said mystified.

Mrs Crow sighed and said it was because he'd read Amy's nametag when eyeing her breasts.

Amy's knees shook and she blushed massively.

"Well what have you got that I want?" Wendy demanded.

Alfie eyed her breasts and didn't reply until she realized what he was doing and dropped her head and held both hands parallel defensively under her chin with fingertips of both hands touching as a shield.

"As your deputy I'd be the person you could trust to run the department your way and with your competence, leaving the impossibly difficult items in your too-hard basket.

"I see."

"Is there something wrong with your neck."

"No of course not," Wendy said dropped her hands and raised her head only to discover his eyes were against on her breasts.

"You're fired I mean hired," she practically panted. "There's your desk over there. Go."

"Won't you have to brief me?"

"Oh god," Wendy groaned. "Could you sit and please not stare at my breasts."

"My older sister used to flaunt her bare breasts at me. Please excuse me for being addicted."

Wendy was intrigued. "And what happened?"

"We never had sex. She didn't offer."

Wendy and Alfie had sex that night, and the next night and the three nights after that when Wendy's boyfriend arrived to find them hard at it. Alfie threw the aggressive guy on to his back in a football tackle, knocking him senseless. He dressed and left telling Wendy they'd finish what they were doing some other time.

The next day Wendy, sporting a black eye, successfully had Alfie transferred to New Business.

He lasted there three days before two women fought over him and Alfie was transferred to Supplies and Dispatch. Two nights later the manager's husband caught her and Alfie really pumped up on a sofa beside their pool but Alfie was too quick for the guy to catch. The manager appeared with Alfie's clothes next morning and a chit from HR advising he'd been assigned to Finance.

That appeared to be a winning move because the manager was male but when his wife came in that first afternoon and saw Alfie demanded an introduction and was all over the poor guy. An hour later Alfie was at his new desk in Sales and Marketing.

That afternoon the company's chairman called a meeting with the president and the two vice-presidents to discuss the appointment the replacement of the third vice-president. The chairman was angry that his request to be filled internally had produced negative results.

"That's bullshit," the chairman snarled. "We employ 188 people in this building and 320 at the plant. Someone must be suitable. Bring up on screen the name of personal in Sales and Marketing. Let's go over everyone thoroughly."

"Well Ted the manager is useless as are his two deputies."

They worked through the list until they reached the bottom and there was the last person to be signed on.

"Who is this guy Alfie Dunlop?"

"I wasn't aware he worked for us," said the president. "Guys?"

The two vice-presidents shrugged. All Owen could offer was he'd seen the guy earlier than afternoon when walking through Sales and Marketing.

"Christ, look at his experience since he'd been with us," the chairman said in awe... he's passed through Admin, New Business, Finance, Supplies and Dispatch and now Sales and Marketing. Even more to the point there's a rave testimonials supporting him each time he's transferred. Get him in here Bruce."

Bruce asked the manager of Sales and Marketing where Alfie Dunlop was sitting.

"Who?"

"One of our most experienced people and in your department and you don't know him?"

"I don't think so," said Ted Estrada looking around wildly and pointing said, "That's probably him over there."

"Mr Dunlop?"

"Yes," Alfie said jumping to his feet and offering his hand. "I'm pleased to meet you Mr Young."

Bruce asked, "You know me?"

"Know of you actually and you reputation in this company."

Bruce didn't pause to ask was that a good or bad reputation. "You are wanted in the chairman's office. Come with me Alfie."

Introductions were made and the chairman said, "Your youth surprises me son. How old are you?"

"Rising twenty-six sir."

"How did you amass all your experience in this company at that young age?"

Alfie joked, "Skill at due diligence sir."

The chairman frowned, "I don't quite understand."

Wondering what this game was Alfie said, "Application of the four 'F's' sir. Foresight, philosophy, frankness and forensic principles."

"That's only three 'F's' young man."

"Although beginning with the letters ph, philosophy is pronounced as an 'F',

"Oh yes darn it. You got me there son. I went to your college, but a little ahead of you. I probably would have been taught those principles."

"You would have sir. There are fundamentals of business sir, and that's another 'F'.

"Yes, so it is."

The chairman said solemnly, "We are considering you as the new VP with responsibility for Sales and Marketing."

"Very good sir," Alfie smiled, wondering if the old guy had consumed a jug of whisky for lunch. This was ridiculous. It must be some kind of game to humiliate any bright young executive to put them down a peg or two.

"What are your aspirations for this company son?"

"To help make it leaner and meaner and trade smarter."

"You learned that at college."

"They are fundamentals sir and you adopted those principles when taught them and that has underpinned your brilliant career."

"You are probably very correct about that. Now what is the first fundamental of a senior business executive?"

"Not to be caught with his zip down or her panties down sir."

The president laughed, was joined by his two VPs and the chairman felt obliged to show he had humor so added his laughter.

"Well as far as I'm concerned you are hired. You agree with my decision don't you Roger?"

"The president looked startled and eyed his deputies who both stared at the ceiling.

"Well yes William. Your selection solves our problem. We hold you responsible for selecting the best man available."

The two VPs said, "Hear, hear," meaning they approved their chief's carefully worded response to the chairman, placing responsibility for the hiring totally with the chairman.

In the office of company president Roger Granger, Alfie said, "When will this joke end?"

"I'm afraid I don't follow."

"The chairman Mr Bolger, his behavior could almost be described as erratic."

"Well it is, because that's how he is, and usually he goes about half-drunk. But as his family trust has almost $19,000,000 invested in this company we, ah how can I put this, we allow him latitude."

"So I really am to be the new vice-president."

"Yes of course. You heard the chairman make the declaration. It surprises me as the person who runs this company that I don't know who you are?"

"Er until now I've kept my head down and tail up."

"Well I presume that's acceptable being the only explanation I feel I shall get. Now let's get our legal team in to discuss your contract. You have fifteen minutes to get your legal guy here. Coffee?"

"Yes please but I also have a law degree so will support myself in my contract negotiations."

"Oh very droll."

The door flew open. "Hi daddy."

Alfie jumped up at the blonde with cute tits and just the latest in sunglasses stood gaping at him.

"Darling I'm in business discussions."

By Alfie over-ruled the boss. "No come in Delta. You are most welcome. Oh my you have a lovely body."

"You know me?"

"No but according to his company profile page Roger Alexander Grange, aged fifty-two, has a wife called Mia and three daughters Susan, Rowena and Delta and in the family photo the caption named you, the only blonde, as Delta. You are twenty-seven with a master's in fine arts and you head the arts department of an advertising agency called Walker, Rudkin, Ryan."

"Oh very good. Excellent memory but our firm is actually called Walker, Rankin, Ryan."

"My apologies. Are you good for a drink this evening?"

"Could be. My finance hasn't phoned me yet."

"Well he can't be expected to phone you when he's probably with another woman."

The blonde smiled. "Ah you share my suspicions Mr...?"

"Dunlop... Alfie Dunlop," said her father who'd been following this conversation in awe.

"Alfie. Oh what a cute name. Yes I'll have a drink with you this evening providing you promise not to interfere with me sexually."

"Yes I promise I'll not interfere with you sexually unless you hit the cancel button."

"Oooh Mr Dunlop."

"Oooh Miss Grange. Please hand me your card and I'll leave the office to allow you to talk to your father in private. You have five minutes."

"I'm not a quick finisher Mr Dunlop."

"I'm pleased to hear that stunning news Miss Grange," Alfie smirked and left the room, joining the three legal guys waiting outside.

"Okay guys, hand me the draft contract to read." Alfie said. "That will save time."

Delta said to her father, "Christ where did you him from daddy? He's appears several notches above any guy you have in this outfit."

"I really can't answer that dear. I have no idea. He's just sprung forth, gaining wide experience in this company under my very nose without me noticing and now the chairman has decreed he's our new third VP."

* * *

An email was sent to all heads of departments from the company president.

At their computers looking at the memo and gaping were Wendy Winslow, head of Admin, Mark Adams, head of New Business, Merv Black, head of Supplies and Dispatch, Shelley Winton, head of Finance and Ted Estrada, head of Sales and Marketing.

Wendy called her friend Greta Weiss, manager of HR.

"Have you read the email about the new VP?"

"God yes, I almost fell out of my panties in shock. It's the chairman's appointment apparently. The guy has been with us exactly thirteen working days. Yet the memo talks about his depth of experience in the company."

"Golly, when did he graduate from college?"

"Conferment was two months ago."

"Jesus. Best not give anyone else that info Greta because if it gets out the chairman will institute a witch hunt to find where the leak originated."

"Oh god. I need this job. I'm married to a low-paid man with three expensive daughters to maintain."

Alfie signed his contact, effective immediately, and asked if he could take Friday off to relocate. Roger said that was fine and handed Alfie the keys to Alfie's company car, a black near-new Lexus ES.

At 5:30 Alfie was sitting in a bar when Delta called. "I'm held up attempting to figure out a selling line for a client. I'll probably be at least another half hour."

"What is the product?"

"A Mazda sports car aimed at women."

"What about 'Ignore This Honey at Your Peril'?"

"Oh god, that will do nicely thanks. I have writers' block. My fucking... oops... fiancé still hasn't called."

"Well forget him, you have me. Hurry along."

Delta hurried in looking flustered. "This client thought it was okay but hesitated so I tried him with This Peal is a Honey and he cried bravo. That's him fixed."

"Good, sit here or on my knee."

"Here will do nicely thank you. You must understand. I feel hassled."

"Turn with your back to me."

She turned without protest and Alfie dug into her shoulders near the neck.

"Ohmigod, I feel it's working."

"I know it's working, I can feel your shoulders softening."

"So can I."

"You smell great and I don't mean pussy."

"God Alfie," she said, attempting to break free.

"Relax Delta. Relaxing is the purpose of this exercise, remember."

"Well you watch your foul mouth."

"Are you really engaged to your fiancé?"

"Yes technically."

"God he's fucking you on the strength of that declaration and yet hasn't presented a ring."

"Alfie please, you are intruding into my personal life."

"Well someone has to manage it for you because you have this blip with this guy and with him all over you, you've lost touch with reality."

"I have not."

"You have so."

Alfie kissed the back of her neck. There was no complaint.

"You could be right. I have been a fool."

"Just dump him and start again."

"Oh yes, and of course you'll recommend I start with you."

"No I wouldn't think that would be a good recommendation. I have difficulty sticking to any woman for long."

"I'll think about that. This lovely young woman has been waiting to take our order. A vodka martini for me."

"And another beer for me please Janelle."

After an hour Delta said she better go.

She turned to be kissed and was kissed on the lips, expertly. She had no objection.

Beginning to walk off Delta turned and came back and said he hadn't suggested seeing her again.

"I'll leave it for you to call me. How did you get my number?"

"I called dad. Why do I have to call you about a date?"

"Because I don't want a date with you if you are two minds about me."

She leaned over to whisper, "And you don't go for sex on first dates right?"

"Wrong."

She giggled, kissed and was off with no sway in her ass and that was a disappointment.

Great ass, great legs. Alfie sighed. She could be one worthy of a longer relationship.

Next day Alfie sat in the office of the agency that handled his original letting.

The agency general manager said, "Now let's see if I have this clear. You want us to negotiate with the owners to allow you to upgrade your 400 bucks a month studio in their Neal Street property for the 2210 sq ft Riverwalk Penthouse and for them to reduce the monthly rent from $3300 to $3000 with no penalty payment for this transfer and for us to accept normal letting fee less 20% because will handled the original letting 10 days ago?"

"Correct. My I admire that dress."

"You have to be joking."

"No it is a pretty dress."

"I mean such a business deal. It just won't work. You are the only one coming out of this ahead."

"Well ma'am, that's the way business sometimes works."

"Well it doesn't at this agency."

"Perhaps you wish to reconsider ma'am. I happen to know from reliable sources that the Riverwalk Penthouse has been vacant for five weeks. Now either you chase this deal enthusiastically or I'll go to the owners direct."

"You can't do that. We have a contract with them."

"Oh really and does your contract exclude upgrades?"

The woman bit her lip. "Please give me your phone number sir. I expect to be back to you within thirty minutes."

"Excellent service ma'am. Mighty fine tits as well, I have to say."

Alfie had expected the murderous look he received. He shifted into his new unfurnished apartment next morning, bringing with him a quality dresser, a very strong premium quality king-size bed, a full length matching mirror and kitchen table and chairs he'd purchased for the studio apartment. When the two relocation guys left Alfie went to a furniture super store and a soft furnishing and bathroom super store and purchased everything he required on the condition they be delivered within two hours of business closing that day. He'd also negotiated 20% off the ticketed price of each purchase.

When the last of the delivery people left just before 9:00 Alfie strolled through his domain with pride. It looked so good and would do him for quite some time unless he was demoted or fired due to sub-par performance due to near non-existent practical business experience. He thought he'd pick up fancy floor rugs and wall paintings with Delta Granger's assistance.