Amorous Amblings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked into her unrelentingly. The tightness of her ass around my raging cock was like heaven after the looseness of her sweltering vagina. I felt my dick begin to tingle as I reached the point of completion. I continued to drive my meat into her waiting ass while I fingered her slick cunt with my hands. I felt her buck against me as she reached another orgasm. I felt her plentiful juices course down my hand as the pressure in my groin began to build to a crescendo. I felt my balls tighten and red hot cum shot up my Johnson and erupted into her tight hot ass. I sent spurt after spurt into her waiting receptacle as she pushed back against me, grinding her ass against my groin with a wanton insistence.

Again and I thrust into her as my life giving seed spurted into her butt. But each vain stroke was weaker than the last until finally I stood with legs quivering, spent and empty.

I started to withdraw but she said, “No, leave it in me. I want to feel it get soft inside of me.”

I stood there silent but for my gasps for air, feeling my cock get progressively softer and smaller until it finally popped of its own accord out of her cum filled ass hole. Carol stood upright and reached for the dishtowel on the rack in front of the sink. She used it to wipe the juices from her ass and her legs before handing it to me. I wiped the light brown liquid from my cock and balls before tossing the soiled clot into the sink.

I reached around her and began to massage her lovely breasts again. She said, “Mmmm, that feels good.” Then she asked anxiously, “Is that clock on the stove right?”

I replied absently, “It’s about twenty minutes fast. Why?”

She replied, “Well I’ve got a husband to cook dinner for. And I’ve got two daughters coming home from school in about ten minutes.” She pushed my hands away from her wondrous tits as she continued, “Do me up ass hole, I have to get home.”

I fastened her bra as she hurriedly pulled her pants up. It was a shame to have her leave so soon, I was just getting going.

She smoothed her smock down and turned to face me. “That was very special.” She said as she put her arms around my neck. “We’ll have to do that again soon.” She chuckled and she kissed me softly on the lips. “Very soon.” She continued and she kissed me warmly and wetly one more time before hurrying for the door.

As she walked away I heard her yell, “Welcome to the neighborhood!” She laughed and I heard the door close behind her.

12