Amorous Amblings Ch. 02

Story Info
Tickle match with mom brings big surprise.
1.9k words
4.25
70.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

I stood there stupidly for a minute with my dick at half-mast and my pants to my knees before an errant breeze wafting coolly across my genitals reminded me that I should get dressed. I pulled my pants up, put the cups in the sink, and walked to the bathroom for another shower.

The warm water cascading over my skin cleared my somewhat muddled mind. This thing with the neighbor lady was all so sudden and fast. One minute she is giving me a cake to welcome us to the neighborhood. The next minute I am giving it to her in the ass. Talk about whirlwind romances.

I heard the front door close about the time I was stepping out of the shower. "Are you home Mickey?" I heard my mother ask.

"Yeah Mom," I replied. "I'm in the shower."

"Ok." She said in response.

I dried myself and got dressed. I was stepping through the door as my Mother walked down the hall.

"You'd better zip your pants young man." She said as she passed me.

I reached down to pull up my zipper. "This is becoming a habit." I thought to myself. At least I was wearing underwear this time.

My mother stopped suddenly about two paces past me and said without turning, "You've got a girlfriend."

"What?" I replied dumbfounded.

"You've got a girlfriend." She repeated. She turned toward me and said again, "You have a girlfriend." She started walking back toward me and said as she walked, "A mother knows when her baby boy has a girlfriend. And I bet you're having sex too."

"What makes you think that?" I asked flabbergasted.

"Oh a Mother knows these things." She said airily as she continued to advance on me. "Now tell me where'd you meet her, at school, at work? Do I know her?" She asked before answering her own query, " Of course I don't know her."

This whole line of questioning made me very uncomfortable. I wanted to object to her inquiry into my personal life but all I could get out was, "Oh Mom."

She said, "Well if you aren't going to tell me, I guess I'll just have to torture it out of you."

I responded, "You wouldn't."

She responded, "I sure would."

I was horribly ticklish and I knew she intended to tickle the information out of me. With a devilish smile on her lips she advanced toward me. I tried to beat her to the punch, but she had her hands in the pits of my arms before I could fend her off. I responded by tickling her and before I knew it we had dropped to our knees and then we were both writhing on the floor, our fingers painfully probing at our most sensitive regions, and laughing outrageously.

Her hands moved over my sides and chest, probing incessantly at my ticklish spots. When I managed to push her hands away from my upper body, she responded by tickling the inside of my thighs. This began to make my dick hard so I put my hands to her upper body to push her away before she noticed my erection.

"How dare you grope me young man." She said gruffly.

Without even looking at my hands and knew that I had a firm hold on her small breasts. I could feel the fabric of her bra and the warmth of her bare skin. I realized that in our play my hands had slipped under her blouse and I was definitely feeling up my mother. Embarrassed I quickly extricated my hands from beneath her blouse.

"Gotcha!" she said triumphantly as she rolled me onto my back and straddled me so that she could mercilessly tickle me. She had me helpless and laughing as she continued to probe at the sensitive skin beneath my arms and down my sides.

This was a game that Mom and I had played all my life, sometimes she won and tickled me into submission, and sometimes it was her that had to yell "Uncle!" This time it was different for me though, maybe it was because I was still somewhat aroused by my tryst with Carol. Maybe it was just my having grown up. I don't really know the answer, but I do know that as she continued to straddle my hips and tickle me I continued to get extremely hard.

Mom's skirt had ridden up her thighs during our struggles, exposing her legs from her toes to the girdle. From my vantage I could see the clasps on the girdle that held the hose in place and a slight glimpse of the light skin of her legs above the tops of her dark colored hose. I thought that I could even see the white cotton panties that mom wore. The sight of my mother's crotch, even if it was well covered with the cloth of her panties, made my dick begin to rise faster, until to my embarrassment and consternation it stood at full attention and strained at the cloth of my jeans.

Only the thin membranes of the clothing we wore separated out genitals. My cock was poised directly against her pussy. I imagined that I could feel the wet warmth of her cunt against my dick. It was only by a superhuman self-control that I kept from involuntarily thrusting upwards towards her waiting twat.

She must have felt my dick pushing against her ass as she set astride it, but she never let on. She didn't even object when my hands casually caressed her boobs as I attempted to tickle her in reprisal to her attack on me. She also must have known that I wasn't really struggling too much once she was on top of me. If she did she didn't let on, and it must have been my imagination that she was a bit more flushed than usual too.

"Ok, ok." I said in way of indicating my surrender. She continued to tickle me and I said breathlessly, "Truce, ok? I'll tell you."

She stopped torturing me and sat back, pushing her butt against my now very rigid penis. She said, "Ok then tell me."

"Ok, I met her around the neighborhood." I said before continuing, "She's blonde, and very pretty, and that is all you're getting out of me."

"Is she prettier than your mommy?" She asked, her hands prepared to continue the tickling.

"Nobody is prettier than you Mom." I responded defensively.

"That is the correct answer." She responded before continuing, "For that response you win your freedom young man."

She sat atop me for another few seconds. She closed her eyes and sighed lightly. "It is so long and hard these days." She said softly.

"What is?" I asked confusedly.

Her all too quick response was, "Oh the days. All my days are so long and hard anymore."

She paused, opened her eyes and looked meaningfully at me before continuing, "You're Mom is getting old ya know Mick. Old, wrinkled and gray. I just don't have the energy I used to." She sighed again deeply and seemed to rest more of her weight against me as she continued to sit there.

"You're not old at all Mom." I said defensively. "And you're not wrinkled or gray at all." I continued.

She chuckled lightly, "Oh I have gray hairs, but you just never see them." she said meaningfully. "But you're a good boy for saying that to your old Mother." She said wistfully. She leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on my lips before continuing, "Thank you, you have made your old Mom feel much better."

It was probably my imagination but she seemed to put even more weight on my tortured penis as she straightened up and prepared to rise. She rose slowly, first raising her hips, then her upper torso and I caught a fleeting glimpse of cleavage as she pushed off with her arms. She stood above me and straightened her clothing, buttoning her blouse and pushing down her skirt. A wan smile crossed her lips as she looked down at me lying below her.

I continued to lie there for a few more seconds as got her self together. My cock was hard as steel and the bulge in my pants showed my very aroused state. Mom looked appraisingly at my crotch before extending her hand to help me to my feet.

"That'll show you whose boss around here." She said triumphantly.

A deep voice down the hall chimed in with, "Yeah, me."

Dad must have walked in during our wrestling match. "You two look like you're having fun there." He said. He looked at my crotch and continued, "Especially you Mick."

I turned red as a beet at being caught out. He just chuckled and put his arm around my shoulder. "It looks like our little boy has grown up Lisa." He said with a chuckle.

"Yep." Mom said, before gushing, "And he's got a girlfriend too."

Dad said, "Well from the looks of it he needs one." Then he continued with, "Do you mind fixing dinner tonight Mick, while your Mom and I do a little relaxing?"

Relaxing was Dads code word for sex. Why he didn't just say sex I'll never know, but we all knew what he meant when he said that 'they were going to relax'.

I replied, "Sure. What do you want?"

"Whatever is handy Mick. It's your choice tonight." He replied absently as he led my unresisting mother relentlessly toward the bedroom.

The door clicked shut and I could hear my Mom gush, "Oh my, Jim. You're all ready for me aren't you?"

"I was born ready." He replied as I walked quickly from the hallway and into the kitchen to prepare our evening meal. I knew from experience that there was no rush, they were going to be in their bedroom for quite a while. They sometimes got so engrossed in the sex that they would forget to eat, that was a rare occurrence but it had been known to happen.

I decided that pork chops and baked potatoes would do and put them on to cook. I washed the dishes from Carol's visit and put them away. Then I walked to the dining room and retrieved the cake.

I cut myself a piece from the cake and took a bite. "Not too bad." I thought to myself as I consumed a large portion of the cake. Realizing that there would be a lot of explaining to do if either of my parents knew who had been here this afternoon I took the cake to the kitchen and put it on one of the shelves in the cupboard, hiding it behind a couple of boxes of cereal that neither Mom nor Dad liked.

I wasn't ashamed of having sex, nor having sex with Carol, even if she was a bit pregnant. I just didn't want to have to explain to my parents that I was screwing the pregnant older neighbor lady after knowing her maybe an hour. That would make her seem cheap and I already felt protective of her honor somehow.

I turned on the back porch light and stepped into the back yard for some fresh air. I did a couple of laps around the fence before I looked in the direction of Carol's house. I saw her standing in her kitchen looking at me through the window. As I watched, she raised her hand and waved at me, I waved back and she seemed to blow me a kiss. About that time her husband came into the room. As she turned away from the window and pulled the curtains I turned back toward the house. I sat on the steps for a few minutes before going back into the house to finish cooking dinner.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers