Amorous Senior Pt. 02

Story Info
Enid bats for the other team.
3k words
4.33
12.8k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers

Hal fully recovered from his 'episode' but became a bit skittish about having wild sex. Enid really didn't blame him, him being 82 and all. Enid, a spry 74 claimed to fear nothing and in fact had high hopes of dying during sex. Of course this put a bit of fear in every partner she had (and just who but a necropheliac wouldn't be a bit nervous?) and yet, that didn't stop many a man (and a few women) from seeking an encounter with the woman who was slowly becoming a legend in the Swinging community. Enid had always been a bit reluctant to take on a woman. She would do almost anything with a man (almost being the operative word-she wasn't a 'sicko') but had steered clear of women. "I'm just strictly Dickly" she would say. However, one day she was visiting the now essentially chaste Hal when his sister dropped by to check on him.

Carol was 77. She looked good. There are three types of old ladies, old ladies who look just that, like an old lady. There were GOOD looking old ladies, the types who maybe don't look entirely their age, but you know damn well they're not YOUNG ladies and of course ugly old ladies. Carol fell into the GOOD category. She hadn't done anything along the lines of surgery and wasn't the type to tried to look young and hot (those often failed miserably), she was just aging very well and very naturally. When Enid met her at the door, Carol leaned in and gave Enid a kiss on the cheek and a bit of a hug. "So, you didn't actually KILL my brother! Wonderful!" She smiled and laughed at that. Enid read immediately that it wasn't a 'dig' it was just a joke. Enid had known Carol for years and had always liked her. They hadn't socialized all that much, but had socialized a bit. They were not strangers in anyway and Carol knew well just how wild Enid could be and of course her brother Hal's exploits were common knowledge amongst his siblings, well all except their sister Lenore who was in fact, a SISTER. Sister Lenore was a Sister of St. Joseph and very devout so naturally, they kept as much about Hal from her as possible, especially now that she was pushing 90.

Enid was aware of Carol's own sexual appetite. Carol was bi-sexual and the night of the famous party when Foster stormed off leaving Enid to fend for herself, Carol had hit on Enid. Enid had never been a beauty but she was not in any way ugly. She had always carried herself very well and had an 'attractiveness' to her. Carol had been a borderline knockout and one time Hal had even admitted to having a few incestual fantasies about his sister, but only Enid had ever heard of this and frankly it was one of the few times Enid had actually been disturbed by anything sexual.

So, here they were, both concerned about poor Hal who after years of self abuse and physical abuse of others was weak and sickly (not really, but he thought so) and had two woman looking after him. One he had enjoyed amazing sex with, and one he only imagined amazing sex with. Life was smiling at Hal, but he just could no longer fully appreciate it. Though the doctors had made it very clear that Hal was fine and could resume a normal routine (they weren't fully aware of what a 'normal' routine was for Hal) Hal didn't see it that way. He had aged mentally by about 10 years in the last month.

Carol entered the house and walked into the den where Hal sat with a cup of now luke warm tea complaining it was too hot. Enid had made if for him about 20 minutes ago, but it was STILL TOO DAMN HOT! Carol stuck her finger in and looked Hal square in the eye and called him a pussy. She took off her coat and sat down on the sofa across from Hal and beckoned Enid to sit with her. Enid did and both looked at the once robust 82 year old who was now frail and bent over.

Carol started, "You son of a bitch. You really expect us to believe that even though you are fine, you're NOT?"

Enid chimed in, "You have more energy at 82 than I have at 74 and I have a shitload of energy, but no, you're going to convince yourself that you're now an old man. BULLSHIT!"

Carol looked at Enid and said in a rather suggestive way, "I can only imagine how much energy you have."

Enid shrugged and smiled. Then she turned her attention back to Hal, "You gonna sell off everything in the basement and buy a cemetery plot? May as well. Hell, don't waste the money on a plot; you're going to need it for the home." Then she noticed that Carol was still just looking at HER. She ignored the gaze and added, "Hal, I refuse to date a man who is a doddering old fool. We had something interesting and fun; now we've slid into something...We've slid into a snow bank. I'm BORED, Hal, B-O-R-E-D!"

"Just how much energy do you have?" asked Carol of Enid.

Enid was trying to ignore the question. For a few seconds she just sat there looking at Hal. Then she turned to Carol and asked, "Just what are you doing? I thought you came here to check on your brother."

"I did. I had no idea you would be here."

Hal was paying close attention to this exchange and no, he hadn't missed what was going on even if he did seem to be in a fog.

"Well, I'm glad you came by. Your BROTHER needs you."

"I know. I also know what I need." Sneered Carol.

Enid got up and asked if anyone wanted tea and asked if Hal wanted his cooled off. He declined but said, "You two are so good to me. I want you to get along, really get along."

"Me too," added Carol and she took Enid's hand.

Enid, who would conquer any man who dared to challenge her, who had made love to more men and handled more penises than most urologists, was suddenly freezing up. She was uncomfortable with women. She had been involved in several orgies where women abounded, but she never touched one. ONCE, in passing she brushed her hand over a breast but it had been an accident and it haunted her. Now and then she'd have a flashback to it and shiver. She was well aware how silly she was about the issue, but none-the-less, it's how she was. Homophobic? No, she looked at it as Homo NO-bic.

Enid went into the kitchen and made herself a cup of tea. It took only about five minutes but she dragged it out for about ten. When she reentered the den, Carol was doing something that truly caught Enid off guard. Carol was rolling a joint. Enid had smoked some pot back in the day but very little and a long time ago. These days, a few shots of Jack Daniels were enough for her, though she preferred a glass or bottle of Zinfandel. Carol just smiled as she finished by moistening the ends to hold them together.
"I'm not much of a pot head," Said Enid.

"Carol figured it might relax me," said Hal.

"No doubt," replied Enid. "How's your tea?"

"It's too damn cold," Hal snorted. Then he added, "Fire up that bone Carol, I'm a nervous wreck."

Enid sat back down next to Carol as she lit the joint and took herself a huge hit, sucking in the smoke deeply. As she did, she took it and handed it to Hal who did the same. At that moment, Carol let out the smoke slowly and said, "Oh that's good. I can't wait to get a prescription. Then again," she coughed and leaned back against the couch and continued, "that shit is probably very weak. This stuff is ni-i-i-i-ice."

Hal agreed and offered the joint to Enid. She refused but he offered again. Enid saw how quickly the two of them became so mellow that she gave in. In her mind she figured, "Well, I HAVE been under a lot of stress lately..."

Enid sucked deeply on the marijuana cigarette and held in the smoke. She sat there letting the drug slowly change her brain waves when Carol suddenly smacked her arm demanding the joint. Enid handed it over, coughed and let the smoke escaped her lungs.

Carol's next toke was even deeper than the first. The joint was getting short as she handed it back to Enid. Hal started to protest but Carol shot him a look that, if it had been a sword, would have cut his head off. Hal just sank back into his chair and Enid inhaled deeply. Enid than handed the joint to Hal who was extremely happy to get it.

This WAS good stuff. Enid was floating. Carol was plotting. Hal was on the verge of dozing. Carol seeing this scooped the joint from Hal's fingers. She inhaled a bit and handed it to Enid who also inhaled. There was very little left at this point. The roach was getting very small and Carol, hating to waste anything, put it out with her fingers and then ate it. Enid was horrified, but just started to giggle. "You ate a ROACH!" she laughed. "Ugh, a ROACH!" Then Enid burst into uncontrollable laughter. Hal fell asleep.

Carol stood up. She looked at Enid and said, "I want you. I want you right now. I ate a roach, but that's not the last thing I want to eat."

Enid was still giggling and suddenly craving potato chips. "You have the munchies?" She asked Carol.

"Well, I want to eat, but what I want to eat, I can't digest. I can suck on it, nibble it, bite it, lick it, but I can't swallow or digest it."

Enid, though as unfocused as a person can be, still managed to understand. Her mind worked a mile a minute...well she THOUGHT it was a mile a minute, but it was actually closer to a mile a week. Regardless, she thought this through..."Let's see, I'm suddenly horny. She wants to eat ME, but she's not saying I should eat HER. I get off, she gets off but I don't do anything lesbo. It's a win/win!"

Enid stood up and shed her pants and panties. She sat back down on the couch, took a sip of tea, spread her legs and said, "Carol, eat me."

Carol knelt down in front of Enid and leaned in. Enid's aroma was not as inviting as Carol had hoped. She stood and said, "Sweetie, wait here, just like that, I'll be back." In Enid's defense, it's not like she expected to be the recipient of oral sex when she left the house, but...

Enid barely noticed Carol left. When Carol came back with a moist face cloth, she began to rub Enid's mound. This was a bit of a thrill for Enid. The warm Turkish towel against her inner labia was SO relaxing and sensuous, Enid began to moan and slowly move her hips. Carol noticed and rubbed just a tad more vigorously, slipping her finger, clad in washcloth, into Enid's love channel. Enid just moaned a bit louder, her eyes closed and her head back against the couch. Carol was loving this, but it wasn't enough. She slid the cloth down over Enid's taint and into her butt, rubbing gently while spreading the cheeks. Enid just moaned all the more.

Carol moved forward and slipped her tongue into Enid while her finger continued to manipulate the cloth between her ass cheeks. Enid was lost in the moment.


Hal slowly started to awaken. He could barely see, but what he could see looked wonderful. He felt himself become erect as he watched his voluptuous sister eating out his incredible 'girlfriend'. Then he dozed back off, as hard as he was, he was still stoned and old. It wasn't a great combination for poor old Hal.

Carol licked and sucked Enid who was squirming more with each lap. Enid was lost in the moment. She was at the point where she didn't even know what was giving her such pleasure, she was just experiencing it. Carol stopped. She stood up and as quickly as she could, stripped, leaving the cloth embedded in Enid's ass cheeks. She stood totally nude and then went back to Enid before Enid even realized she had stopped.

As Enid neared orgasm, Carol quickened her pace at rubbing and licking. Enid screamed as she came and squirted, just a bit, on to Carol's nose. Carol giggled and kissed Enid's inner thighs. Then she took the cloth and wiped her nose off with the part that hadn't actually entered Enid.

Carol then took Enid in her arms and began to kiss her. Enid, not truly being in control of who she was, what was happening and for that matter, ANYTHING, began to kiss Carol back. The kisses became very deep and passionate and Enid pulled Carol very close, almost in a bear hug. Enid at this point did not care who or what she was kissing, she was so worked up physically and emotionally, she had to keep this going.

She then pushed Carol back and straddled her legs. Enid was aware of what she was doing to a big degree at this point and her inhibitions didn't stop her from knowingly making love to a woman. She kissed and licked Carol's ears and neck. Carol for her part, just enjoyed it.

Enid held Carol's wrists as she kissed her neck and all over her face. Their pussies were inches away from each other as Enid sat on Carol's lap. She slid her hands down an cupped Carol's ample breasts and slid her pelvis back towards Carol's knees, leaning forward so as to have access to Carol's breasts which she hungrily lapped and sucked as if they were Corn Dogs at the county fair. Enid was engrossed in Carol's breasts! Carol was ecstatic. Carol especially got excited when Enid pulled her legs together, separated Carol's and fell between Carol's knees.

Carol had hoped for some nookie, but things were going farther and better than she could have ever hoped for. Enid was lost in the moment and Carol was dancing in Nirvana!

Enid's fingers slipped into Carol's love hole and Enid's tongue slathered Carol with her saliva. She buried her face into Carol and sucked and nipped at Carol's womanhood without restraint. Carol began to shiver and shimmy and shake and groan loudly. She had fantasized about Enid but this reality was even better than her imagination had conceived. Enid was a dynamo!

Enid was beginning to realize exactly what she was doing. As the buzz slowly waned and it became clear that she was eating pussy, she suddenly had the revelation that she was actually enjoying this. That brief moment of realization, that pause was not lost on Carol who looked down bewildered. But when Enid resumed her mission, Carol's head went right back against the couch and her legs spread all the more. Carol, and Enid for that matter was never so grateful at how well she kept her bush trimmed. Carol couldn't bring herself to keep her pussy completely shaved but did keep herself very neat and it was paying off. Enid seemed to like what she found.

As Enid devoured the cat before her, Carol squirmed and began to yowl. She was experiencing one of the greatest orgasms she'd ever had. Carol had been with plenty of women, and loads of men and each brought something interesting and different to the table, but Enid was working her magic like no one else had before.

Carol also knew Enid had steered clear of women and believed this was a natural talent that few people possessed. Carol's pelvis bucked wildly as Enid, clutching Carol's buttocks kept her face firmly planted in Carol's labia and her tongue and lips on her clit. Carol screamed so loud, she woke Hal.

Hal looked over at the two women, smiled and fell back to sleep, slightly annoyed at the noise they were making.

Enid was indeed making noise as well. As she sucked and licked, she groaned and moaned and hummed onto the clitoris she was pleasuring. It was NOT lost on Carol.

Once Carol was done, she let out a sigh and went totally limp.

Enid fell back onto the floor for about two minutes and then went up to cuddle with Carol.

"I have never done that before," Enid breathed out. She didn't talk, she just sort of let her words exit with her breath

"I know. But I've been..." Carol was having trouble getting the words out. She managed to continue, "I've been with women and, shit, MEN who didn't get me off so well. You..." It was a struggle for poor Carol, "you are a natural. Why haven't you been with a woman before?"

Enid was in a cloud. She couldn't give a decent answer even if someone asked her name. She mumbled something and fell asleep.

Carol simply went with the majority and fell asleep as well.

At about eleven-thirty that night, everyone woke up. Carol was totally nude, Enid was bottomless and Hal was completely clothed and bewildered.

"What happened?" Hal wanted to know as he gazed at Carol and Enid on the couch.

"Something wonderful," said Carol.

"Something that I never expected, but don't regret," declared Enid. "And damn it, I remember the whole thing!" Enid chuckled.

Hal began to realize just what he had missed. As he became aware and conscious, he looked at both women, still holding onto one and other and still barely dressed and said, "Could you maybe make sure I'm awake next time?"

Carol simply said, "No." and she laughed. Enid did the same and Hal just sat there. A nice visit, to say the least. Though Hal felt cheated.

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers