AMOST - Ilona & Harper

Story Info
Two D-list actresses entertain our mind controller.
5.5k words
4.4
33.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Man of Singular Talent - Ilona Bialik & Harper Shelby

-----

The second of (hopefully) a series of shorter tales featuring my mind-controlling protagonist. If you want to read about the protagonist and how his powers work, seek out my longer stories.

As always feedback is welcome.

-----

All characters and events are fictional. Many are illegal, immoral and/or impossible. Never try this in real life. You do not have mental powers.

-----

Nowadays I avoid Hollywood. Sure, I've had a lot of fun there - it used to be a tradition of mine to spend a week or two a year there, doing my own kind of casting couch of the latest starlets to come up from anonymity. But as I grow more cautious (some might say paranoid) I increasingly avoid obvious hunting grounds like Hollywood, beauty pageants, the Cheerleading World Championship, and so on. Which isn't to say that I don't feel the urge to sample some celebrity ass; I just pick less well-known actresses shooting on location somewhere with less vigilant security.Â

Case in point - "Poor Richard" is a dire unwatchable piece of trash aimed at the 12 to 15 demographic, with only two redeeming features, namely the actresses Ilona Bialik (a 21 year old who plays a maid) and Harper Shelby (a 19 year old who plays the sister to the eponymous star of the show). That, and the whole thing is shot in the small Californian town of Los Perros. The security is laughable; it is simplicity itself to wander into the studio on Friday afternoon, spot the two young actresses, assert my mental control over them and order them to wait quietly in a dressing room until everyone else has left for the weekend. Shortly, the studio (a windowless warehouse with a few open sets, dressing rooms, etc) is dark and silent, and the girls are all mine to play with.

As I enter the dressing room I mentally order the girls to stand side by side and face me for a proper assessment (I could have waited in the dressing room with them, but that would have been too tempting).

Ilona is cute as a button, with a slim build, elfin face with prominent cheekbones and gorgeous full lips. She has not changed out of her costume for the show, which was in fact what first drew my attention and motivated me to come down to see it in person - a ridiculously sexy French maid costume, complete with short skirt, heels and white stockings that end just above the knee. Her outfit looks more appropriate for the set of a cheesy porn flick than a kids TV show, which suits me just fine. Her brown eyes are wide, alternately staring at me and darting around the room - they are the only part of her body I am currently allowing her control over, so I guess she's making the most of it.

Harper's set clothes are boring by comparison, a sleeveless blue dress with a white belt and white pantyhose. Still, it's a good bet that the body underneath is worth seeing, something that will be proven shortly. Harper's glossy blonde hair falls to her waist, and her face has the fresh look of a relatively innocent late teen girl. It's a pity my mental control is not precise enough to get Harper to smile, but I console myself with the knowledge that she will soon be doing everything she can to make me smile instead.

Normally I would start by getting the girls naked, but I wanted Ilona to keep her maid costume for now. Harper on the other hand... the dressing room doubles as the wardrobe and fitting room, and I notice a pair of dressmaker's scissors on a nearby table. I pick up the scissors and approach Harper. If she was scared before she is terrified now, watching me coming towards her with these long sharp scissors; I reach into her mind and dial down her fear a little, just so she doesn't have a heart attack or something equally inconvenient. Squatting in front of her I take the hem of her dress and apply the scissors. The blades make short work of the fabric, and in a minute or so I am pulling away the tattered remnants of Harper's dress to reveal the smooth girlflesh underneath. A few snips and the plain white bra falls away, causing Harper's medium sized breasts to bounce free. A few more and pantyhose become stockings, then panties become rags on the floor. I had given the girls some tasks to do while we waited for the crew to leave, so I am pleased to see Harper's pubic hair is trimmed and neat, pink folds of her pussy peeking out of the light blonde hair. I take a step back and admire my handiwork; Harper is now naked other than the remains of her pantyhose clinging to her legs. Her clothes lie in pieces around her feet. Her skin is starting to show goosebumps and her nipples are prominent; I guess it is rather cold in here if you aren't wearing anything.

I am greatly enjoying the view, but the dressing room is really too cramped and cluttered for my needs. Luckily I know a nice place nearby. On my mental commands Harper and Ilona sink down to their hands and knees and crawl out the door towards the set. I follow, shedding my clothes as I go and watching these two shapely asses sway before me. I am mildly surprised to see Ilona is not wearing underwear. A rifle through her mind reveals her exposed state to be a condition of her getting the part - for the producers it was not enough to put a hot girl in a fetish outfit for a kids' show, they had to go that little bit further. I'd disdain their morality, but I'm not that self-deluded. So instead I just enjoy watching Ilona's petite tanned ass, her movements giving me glimpses of pussy and asshole (both thoroughly cleaned as per my orders).

We arrive at the set of Harper's character's bedroom, which I chose primarily for the bed in the center. I place the dressmaking scissors on a side table and sit at the center of the bed, my shoulders and head rasied on a large pillow and and my dick erect and pointing at the ceiling (or at least where the ceiling would be if this wasn't a set). The girls mount the bed on either side of me and start planting kisses on my chest, shoulders, neck and finally taking turns putting their soft lips against mine. Their bodies press against mine, and I feel the difference of Harper's warm skin versus the cooler fabric of Ilona's dress against me. I would like to run my hands over their bodies, but I'm effectively pinned down and the best I can do is stroke their backs. Two hands find my dick and balls and start fondling and stroking. I figure now would be a good time to allow them to speak, which they do in between kissing and nibbling me. Ilona pipes up first.

"Wha-" *kiss* "What the fuck am I doing, stop" *lick* "this!"

"Ilona, I can't stop, how i-" *kiss* "-is he doing, eeew what am I touching is that his di-" *nibble*

"Please, I don't want to do this, don't maauunf"

The girls' frightened protests are an amusing contrast to the passion of their embrace and the energy with which their lips press against mine and their tongues explore my mouth. Their protests grow more strident as I mentally order them to work their way down my body until they reach my dick.

"What the fuck, are we drugged or wh-" *liiiick* "bleh, what?"

"Help! Someone help!"

"No, please I don't want, I don't want to go there, I've never - mmmff!"

Ilona is the first to reach the destination, and is rewarded by my dick pressing past her soft bow lips and into her warm mouth, cutting off her claims to innocence. A brief mental check reveals her to be lying - she has indeed given oral pleasure to a man, and in fact is quite skilled at it, a fact I appreciate greatly as her tongue flicks the sensitive head before her lips tighten around my shaft and her head simultaneously tilts and moves down, plunging my dick into the wet depths of her mouth while twisting the skin a little for that extra tactile sensation.

I moan a little as Ilona attacks my dick with vigour, her cheeks bulging with every downwards thrust of her head. I don't want Harper to feel left out though, so with great reluctance I mentally order Ilona off my dick. Ilona sucks hard before pulling her mouth off me, and my dick leaves the vacuum of her mouth with a distinct pop. Harper bows her head, and her litany of "help! help!" is blocked by my dick entering her mouth. The blonde is less experienced than the brunette at pleasuring a man; her technique consists simply of stuffing as much of my dick into her mouth as she can before bobbing her head up and down. Still, I'm not going to complain; the sight of a near naked Harper Shelby with her lips around my dick, silky blonde hair bouncing with her head movement and eyes wincing as she tries to reach the base of the shaft, is rewarding all by itself.

The girls take turns with my dick, licking and kissing and sucking. With a couple of mental commands they move around so that I can reach their bodies with my hands, and as waves of pleasure radiate up my body from my dick I further entertain myself by stroking the girl's exposed asses. Ilona's ass is petite and taught; she keeps herself fit for her modeling work. Harper's ass is fuller, but no less enjoyable to squeeze. Harper's breasts jiggle in time with her head bobbing on my dick, which is enjoyable to watch; Ilona's chest is disappointingly concealed by the fabric of her dress. Well, that can be fixed easily enough.

Both girls stop attending to my dick for a moment and sit up facing each other. Their minds radiate a mix of relief and puzzlement, which turns to alarm as on my mental prompting Harper reaches over and takes the dressmaking scissors from the bedside table. As she leans forward to Ilona both girls start panicking.

"Harper, what are you doing? Get them away!"

"I can't, I can't stop. I don't know what.. oh god Ilona I'm sorry I can't stop."

Harper and Ilona's words turn incoherent as Harper pinches the fabric of Ilona's dress and starts cutting, to the point that I have to mentally dial down both their fear and their speaking volumes (we may be in an empty warehouse in the middle of nowhere, but no sense taking unnecessary risks). Harper makes short work of the top of Ilona's dress, and soon the brunette's chest is exposed, clad in a simple white bra that also falls apart under the scissor blades. Ilona's orange-sized breasts are finally revealed, and after Harper has returned the scissors to the side table I cannot resist having her cup Ilona's breasts in her hand and gently bite each nipple. Or maybe not so gently - Ilona squeals twice as red tooth marks appear on the flesh of her breasts. Her nipples glisten with Harper's saliva.

It's a lovely sight, and a little lesbian show might have been a good warmup, but my straining dick has more urgent demands. So Harper bends down once more and takes me into her mouth. Meanwhile, I mentally silence Ilona (no need to do so with Harper, my dick provides a handy gag), and order her to stand and move to the other side of the bed. I had noticed a hairbrush on the side table earlier, which will now come in handy.

I mentally order Harper to redouble her efforts; her head bobs rapidly in my lap and my dick pokes the back of her mouth with each dip. At the same time Harper raises her ass into the air. I move my hand to the back of Harper's head and push down; that provides the final impetus to force my dick into her throat. Harper's lips finally kiss the base of my dick as her throat pulses against the invading dick, which prompts me to start thrusting my hips up. Behind Harper, Ilona has picked up the hairbrush, turned the plastic bristles towards Harper and takes aim. As I feel my orgasm rise I push Harper's head down as far as it can go, dial up her fear and say

"Scream."

Ilona's arm swings down and Harper gives a heartfelt wail as the brush hits her exposed ass. The vibrations from her screaming bring me over the edge, and my cum boils up my dick and spurts directly down Harper's throat. Harper's screams don't last long, partly because she can't breathe and partly because I am filling her throat and mouth with warm sticky cum, but she somehow finds the air for one more as Ilona hits Harper's quivering ass with the brush once again. I release her head shortly thereafter, my orgasm peaked, and Harper gasps and splutters wetly. Drool and cum drip down from her mouth onto my dick and balls, which won't do at all - Harper applies her tongue and soon I am clean again.

My first orgasm of the night was a doozy; I spend maybe ten minutes just lying limp on the bed breathing heavily. When I return to the here and now Harper is still licking my deflated dick - I never told her to stop - while Ilona is standing beside the bed in heels, stockings and the tattered remains of her dress. I haven't seen her pussy from the front yet, so on my silent prompting Ilona lifts the hem of her short skirt. Her pussy is completely clean shaven, with clear tan lines. Her slim build results in a distinct thigh gap, the shape of her outer pussy lips clearly visible in the triangular space. I start to reach over to feel her pussy with my hand, but then I have a better idea.

On my orders Harper gets up and pads off back to the dressing room to clean herself up. Ilona hops onto the bed and straddles my hips. I feel the warmth of her pussy against my dick, and as Ilona begins tilting her hips back and forth I feel the tantalizing friction of her soft folds rubbing against me. With a little mental manipulation Ilona's pussy begins to become aroused, and soon there is a distinctly damp feeling between her legs.

While Ilona's hips work to revive my dick, my hands are finally able to explore her trim tanned body. Ilona's legs are thin but shapely, her stomach flat as a board - her main line of work is modeling swimsuits, and she is diligent in keeping in bikini shape. My hands cup and grope her breasts. Ilona's nipples are standing pertly to attention, a result of my artificially induced arousal, and I enjoy stroking them with my thumbs.

By the time Harper has returned to us, makeup and hair restored to perfection, my dick has woken from hibernation and is one slip away from penetrating Ilona's wet pussy. I fully intend to let that happen, but not quite yet. Instead I have Ilona turn in my lap while Harper gets back on the bed. Some complicated rearrangements later and the two girls are both on my lap, facing each other with legs closely entwined. Their hips are pressing against each other, and my erect penis is sandwiched by two wet warm pussies (I had also initiated Harper's arousal by this point). The girls lean back, put their arms behind them, and start circling their hips. This is probably the closest I can get to fucking two girls with one dick, and it feels (and looks) incredible.

By this time my dick is eager to be enveloped in girlflesh, and so after a few more minutes of double pussy grinding I silently order Ilona off my lap and have Harper reposition herself so she is kneeling over me, my dick inches from her pussy. Not to leave Ilona out I have her stand by the bed, bend over and take hold of my dick. A few energetic sucks from Ilona's talented mouth and Harper is lowering her hips to meet mine while Ilona aims my dick at the target. Harper's arousal and Ilona's saliva make penetration easy, and the blonde doesn't even pause in her descent as the head of my penis parts her outer folds and slides smoothly all the way inside her. Harper's eyes widen at the sensation of having a hard dick in her vagina (not the first time she's felt that, but certainly not a common experience). I let her rest for a few moments, before she starts moving up and down. Harper's hair shakes and her breasts bounce as she fucks her pussy with my dick. The feeling of Harper's teen vagina gripping my dick as it moves inside her is even more exciting than the visual; I need to tone this down somehow or I'll pop within a minute. Luckily Ilona is on hand, and as Harper raises her hips enough that my dick pops out of her pussy the brunette catches it and starts licking Harper's pussy juices off the shaft (something Ilona finds disgusting, apparently, and not just because she is being forced to service me. Seems Ilona strongly dislikes girl-on-girl action; I'll have to remember that for later). Once I've cooled down a little it's back inside the blonde for my eager penis, and another round of bouncing (coupled with some deep-dick hip rotations for variety), and another cool-down with Ilona's talented tongue.

The energetic sex is wearing Harper down; her skin is red and flushed and increasingly slick with sweat as my mental commands force her to keep the same pace. In theory Harper will continue bouncing until I tell her not to; in practice she will eventually pass out from sheer exhaustion. Before that happens there is one more thing I want from the poor abused girl. Both Harper and Ilona are surprised as Harper lifts herself up and stands over me on the bed. Harper's relief is palpable but short-lived, as I have her turn around so she is facing away from me and start to squat. As Harper lowers herself back down, I get a front seat view of her shapely round ass. Meanwhile Ilona has once again taken hold of my dick, but instead of blowing me is spitting onto it, trying to get it as lubricated as possible. She then holds the shaft at the base and aims it at Harper's steadily descending ass - neither girl fully realizes my intention yet, poor innocent souls.

I allow Harper to speak just as the tip of my dick touches her asshole, and as she pushes down and my the head of my dick is forced past her anal ring and into her ass Harper lets out a desperate scream of equal parts pain, surprise and despair. Its a shame she doesn't put such strength of emotion into her acting.

Burying my dick into Harper's asshole is much harder work than it was with her pussy. Harper is... was an anal virgin, and Ilona's saliva lube is only effective to a point. But with some encouraging upward thrusts from me (which elicit further screams) we slowly manage to work my shaft deeper and deeper into her. A good five minutes later and Harper's ass is resting on my legs, my dick completely out of sight. Harper's cries have died down to a continual wail and the odd sob; she's realized the deed is now done and there is no-one around to help her. Even her residual complaints die off as she starts to once again bounce up and down on my dick, replaced with rhythmic panting from the effort of movement and pain of the anal violation.

As I watch my dick be revealed and then swallowed by Harper's pumping ass I spare a glance at Ilona. Her eyes are closed tight, unwilling to witness her co-star being treated this way. Her eyes fly open though as she feels herself move under my command, and as Harper lifts her ass up and Ilona's hand reaches out she is filled with silent horror at what she knows will happen next. My dick pops out of Harper's ass, is grabbed by Ilona's hand and then transferred to Ilona's mouth. Harper's ass was thoroughly cleaned per my instructions prior to this session, but still the knowledge that Ilona is blowing my dick after it had just exited Harper's ass is... unwelcome. If I hadn't tweaked her reactions she would have vomited all over me (not my kink, sorry). After giving my dick a thorough tongue bath Ilona assisted its return to Harper's ass, much to Harper's vocal disappointment.

Ilona had the delight of tasting my post-assfuck dick twice more before I felt my orgasm approach. Harper released my dick for the last time (perhaps). Ilona's petite hand wraps around the shaft and energetically jacks me off while placing the tip on her slightly parted lips. I am quickly brought over the edge, and before Ilona understands what is about to happen my dick spurts a thick stream of cum at her, some getting into her mouth but most coating her soft heart-shaped lips. Ilona's mind is stunned, but her body reacts fast under my orders, and she squeezes and angles my dick so the next stream lands directly between her eyes. In a few moments my dick is spent, and Ilona's face is covered in my sticky warm cum.

12