AMOST - Keri II

Story Info
Our mind-controller visits Keri and her friends at home.
17.1k words
4.56
37.6k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

This is a sequel to an earlier story (AMOST - Keri). It is not necessary to read the earlier one, just to know that our mind-controlling protagonist had met and enjoyed a girl a few days earlier, and has decided to visit her on the weekend.

Proofing thanks go to doorknob22.

As always feedback is welcome.

-----

All characters and events are fictional. Many are illegal, immoral and/or impossible. Never try this in real life. You do not have mental powers.

-----

Keri's apartment is in a quiet residential area. I can't hang around outside without looking suspicious, so instead I wait until the early evening on Friday before heading over. I just have to hope she doesn't have plans to go out early. When I arrive at the right street I spot a lone figure heading for the same building. A quick mental scan shows I'm in luck: not only is Keri home, but this woman is a friend of hers, going to her apartment for some drinks before hitting the town.

My scan also shows the woman has noticed me following her a few feet behind in a deserted residential area. I am making her nervous, something that is not helped by my taking mental control of her body. Her steps falter, then continue, now under my direction.

We arrive at the door to Keri's apartment building; the woman presses the intercom button. Here is a moment of risk - my mental control is insufficient to command people to say what I want, I can only silence them or allow them to speak. But Keri buzzes us in without checking, and we are soon inside and in the elevator, which is when I finally get a proper look at Keri's friend (whose name I determine is Renee).

Renee is a fairly tall blonde in her mid-twenties. The hair color is artificial, as evidenced by the darker roots and eyebrows, but it suits her well. Currently it is tied up at the back, but it looks like it would extend well past her shoulders if let free. Renee's face is round and soft and has an indefinable air of innocence about it. Her gray eyes dart around as she tries to regain control of her body - if she manages it she'll be the first, but there is no sign of that. Her long coat conceals her form, but a mental command from me and Renee opens her coat to reveal a shapely body clad in a tight dark green dress, stockings and black heels. I take a long, appreciative leer at her body, something which only adds to her alarm; I catch her looking at me as I look at her, and favor her with a suggestive wink.

I'm tempted to do a more hands-on inspection, but a ding from the elevator tells us we have arrived at Keri's floor. Keri's apartment door is directly opposite the elevator; she must have heard the elevator arrive because as we exit it she is opening her door to greet Renee. I have taken care to be behind Renee, so I see Keri before she sees me. I quickly assert control over her as well, and Keri silently holds the door open as Renee and I enter.

As Keri closes (and locks) the door, I look her over. She is just as I remember from a few days before: medium height, slim build, with wavy dark brown/blonde hair of the kind sometimes referred to as 'dirty blonde' (feel free to add the obvious joke here). Her face sports a slightly upturned nose above full lips, as well as an expression of profound shock at being controlled. Neither her face nor her mind register any recognition of me from our previous encounter. Which is how it should be; my ability to erase memories is a blunt but effective tool.

As I inspect Keri, I hear a voice behind me.

"Hey Renee, I - oh, hello."

I spin around to see a third girl in the hallway holding a glass of wine. My instinctive reaction is to take hold of her mind and shut her down; she immediately stands still and silent. Moment of panic averted, I wonder if there are any other surprises waiting for me. I widen my mind to inspect the local area (I can sense other minds up to around 130 feet away but it takes a conscious effort to do so). Only the four of us present, even the neighbors seem to be out. Good.

The girl who surprised me (and is now struggling vainly against my mental orders not to move) is short. That's the first thing you notice. A brief delve into her mind brings up a name and age - Tina, 23 - while a long glance up and down provides more interesting information. Tina's body has clearly benefited from sport or regular gym visits - another mental query returns memories of competitive figure skating. Her long blonde hair (real blonde this time, and much lighter in shade than Keri or Renee's) frames an elfin face with pale skin and a light dusting of freckles over a button nose. Altogether a very pleasing package.

I can see the living room behind Tina, so I make my way there. I pour myself a glass of wine from a bottle on a coffee table and take a seat on the wide couch while the girls line up in front of me for inspection. I had planned on spending a night (or longer) with just one girl, but now it seems I have my work cut out for me. I'm sure you feel sorry for me, dear reader.

Renee is still wearing her jacket, but with a silent mental command it soon hits the floor around her legs. Her dress follows. Long legs lead up to a narrow waist, a flat stomach and medium-sized breasts in a lacy red push-up bra that shows a respectable amount of cleavage. Matching red panties conceal her pussy, but as I have her turn on the spot I see the panties are in fact a thong, and I am treated to a pleasingly unobstructed view of Renee's firm ass.

Tina's dress apparently takes some effort to remove; in the end I have to have Renee help her out of it. But the result is worth the wait, as I admire the petite girl's body. Pale skin outlines a trim figure. Either her dress was underwired or she doesn't need support, as Tina's perky apple-sized breasts are unconcealed by a bra. Her chest is flushing red with embarrassment as I openly ogle her almost completely naked form (save for simple white panties and stockings).

Keri has chosen a simple little black dress for this evening, tight around her torso before flaring out at the hips. Sheer black tights show off her shapely legs, even without the benefit of heels. For the moment I leave her dressed.

I set my glass on the coffee table and address the frightened women in front of me.

"Not bad, not bad at all. You probably want to know what is happening, hmm? It's simple really. I have the power to control your bodies and minds. I am also a perpetually horny pervert. Put these two together and the rest should be clear. Any questions?"

I remove my mental gag on each woman in turn - Keri first:

"Gah! Fuck, what did you do? Who are you? Renee, who is this?"

Then Renee:

"..ah! I don't know him, I don't know what's going on! Why couldn't I talk? I-"

Then Tina:

"... Wha-oh! How do you do that? Please, let me put my clothes back on, just go, why are you he-"

I let them talk over each other, building up a babble of increasingly panicked voices. I sit and listen for half a minute or so before silently standing and walking back to the corridor and into the kitchen. The girls are not allowed to turn their heads, so the next time I am in their field of view I have returned with a pair of kitchen scissors. This does nothing to calm them; I can feel at least Tina building to a straight-out panicked scream, so I silence her with a mental order. I then silence the other two as well - no need for me to talk over them.

"Alright. Clearly this is a lot to take in. Perhaps a further demonstration would help."

I approach Keri, scissors in hand. Her eyes widen and fix on the blades; I need to reach into her mind and dial her panic down a little to stop her fainting. Standing in front of her, I run my free hand up from her waist, tracing the line of her body before reaching the neckline of her dress.

"Now then, let's see..."

I pinch my fingers around the neck of Keri's dress and pull it a little way off her body, making space for the scissors in my other hand. As the cold metal blade brushes her skin Keri feels an intense need to flinch, but my control of her is solid and right now I want her to be still. So Keri stands motionless as I cut a long slash down one side of her dress, from the neckline to her stomach, before switching hands and cutting the other side. On my command the girls on either side of Keri grab her dress and start pulling. In short order Keri's dress lies in tatters on the floor of her living room and she stands before me in a black bra, panties, tights and heels. Keri steps out of the shoes, and the rest is destroyed by snips and tears, until her body is completely exposed to me.

Sure, I could have just removed the dress in a more conventional fashion. But having Keri unable to resist as her friends equally unwillingly strip her sends a clear message about the absoluteness of my control. That, and it's fun.

I remove my own clothes so quickly I barely notice I've done it, save for the relief of freeing my penis from my increasingly tight pants. I step forward and lift my arms; with a silent mental order Renee and Tina slip under my arms, which come to rest on their shoulders (a little awkward considering the height difference but it's not for long). As the girls on either side of me start to kiss my neck, my chest and the side of my face, their hands brush lightly against my skin. Tina's nails are trimmed short, but Renee's are carefully manicured and painted, leaving faint scratch marks as they pass over my chest which fade almost immediately. It's most distracting, but I manage to keep my eyes mostly on Keri as she lowers herself to lie on her back on the carpet in front of me (a soft deep carpet this time rather than the scratchy industrial carpet I had fucked her on in her office a few days ago). Keri spreads her legs, reaches one hand down and parts her pussy lips. Her cheeks burn with embarrassment at exposing herself completely to me and her two friends. A fairly complex set of mental tweaks and Keri's pussy starts to become aroused - a purely physical reaction, Keri's mental state remains the same. A more simple order and the hand between her legs begins to move, stroking and probing her pussy as we watch her become wetter. On a whim I return Keri's voice to her, and she immediately starts vocalizing what must have been running through her head for a while now.

"No, no please no, please let me stop, no no I can't no no no no..."

And so on. Keri's pleas contrast amusingly with her vigorous masturbation, so I allow both to continue for a little while.

I remove myself from Tina and Renee's arms, and kneel in between Keri's legs as the others curl up on either side of her, heads raised on elbows so they can have a clear view of Keri's imminent violation. Normally I'd also watch the first penetration, but this time I focus on the faces of the three girls (besides, I'd already been inside Keri even if she doesn't remember). Keri stops playing with herself and goes back to holding her pussy open as the tip of my dick nestles just at her entrance. Her aroused pussy is warm against my dick, the first such touch of the evening but oh so not the last.

My mental control is not precise enough to order a person to look in a certain direction. But I don't need right now; all the girls are watching closely, transfixed in horror as my dick parts Keri's pussy lips and sinks halfway into her. Keri's litany of "no no no no" is interrupted by a sharp "ah!" as she feels me enter her. Another girl – I don't see which – exclaims "Oh God" as she sees her friend being penetrated. For now I'm done hearing their complaints, so I mentally order them to silence before speaking myself.

"Ah, that's the stuff. You see how it is, girls? I wanted to fuck Keri's pussy, and now I am. After this maybe it's Tina's turn. Maybe Renee's. And maybe after that I find some other holes to fuck. Tonight you are here for my pleasure, nothing else."

I look each girl in the face as I say this, but I can already tell from their emotional states that the girls are finally starting to acknowledge their situation. This leaves me free to focus on the task in hand. I look down to see my dick firmly embedded in Keri's warm pussy. It feels good, I'd been looking forward to feeling this cute blonde again and she does not disappoint. It feels even better when I start stroking in and out, getting a little deeper each time until finally I feel the full length of my dick filling Keri's pussy. I order Keri to move her hand away and bring her legs down, and soon Keri's legs wrap around me, fixing me in place deep inside her. I switch from long steady strokes to short jabs. Keri's breasts jiggle enticingly with every thrust, and I can't resist taking a nipple in one hand and twisting, provoking a sharp emotional spike of pain mixed with humiliation.

Abusing Keri's nipple reminds me of one thing I didn't get around to doing the last time I played with her. Well, no time like the present.

Keri's mind almost glows with relief as I pull out of her pussy before cumming. Her relief is short-lived, and soon replaced with fresh dread as she watches me scoot up her body to straddle her chest. My dick rests between her breasts, and on my command her hands move to either side of her chest. Keri presses her breasts around my dick and holds them in place as I start thrusting again, replacing Keri's pussy with a tunnel of titflesh. A different feeling but no less pleasurable, and lots of fun to watch. Keri doesn't seem to agree, judging by her expression whenever the head of my dick peeks out from her cleavage before sliding back out of sight. I decide to give Keri something else to think about.

"Nice work Keri. Keep pressing your tits around me like that and I'm sure to come soon. Would you like that, babe? You want my cum on your breasts? On your face?"

"..."

"No comment, huh. Tell you what, I won't come on your face *if* you tell me which of your friend's faces I should come on instead."

The girls on either side of Keri and I are none too happy to hear this, but they can't resist when I order them both to place their heads beside and above Keri's. I raise my dick from Keri's tits and start stroking, pointing it at each girl in turn.

"Well Keri, who is it to be? You? Tina? Renee? Better choose fast, I'm gonna blow soon."

"!"

"Ah, of course, you may speak now."

"... I..."

Indecision wracks Keri's mind. I point my throbbing dick between Keri's eyes as encouragement.

"Who's it gonna be, Keri? Tell me now or you're getting your makeup ruined."

"... Tina."

Keri's mind burns with shame as she offers her friend as my facial target instead of her. Renee is both horrified that Keri played along, and relieved not to be chosen. Tina's mind is frozen in shock. I smirk and turn my hips to point my dick at petite Tina's lightly freckled face. I remove the mental gags from the other two girls as I feel the cum finally boiling up from my balls.

"Looks like Keri wants to see you with a faceful of cum, Tina."

"No! Please, I don-mmf!"

My first cum of the night hits Tina square on the nose. The next crosses her lips and partly goes into her mouth, causing her to clamp her lips shut. I turn my dick towards Keri.

"Oh god, Tina, I'm sorry, fuck sorry, I - what? No!"

Keri is too surprised to close her mouth in time, and a spurt of my cum flies between her lips. Her eyes are open as wide as her mouth and make an easy next target.

"Aah! Fu *splutter*"

Before I run out of cum (my initial ejaculation is usually my largest, but this isn't bukakke hentai here) I turn once more and make sure Renee gets her share. Her face looks even prettier streaked with my cum, or so I think.

My orgasm subsidies. I look down and admire my work. All three girls have dollops of my white sticky cum on their faces. They want to wipe it away, or at least turn from my gaze, but my mental strictures keep their hands down and their messy faces turned up to me. I silence the girls once more so I can enjoy the moment without interruption.

"You three look beautiful. Make no mistake - I choose what happens tonight, no-one else."

"Now, Keri and Renee, why don't you two go freshen up. Tina and I are going to get to know each other some more in the bedroom."

Keri and Renee rise and walk out of the living room. I admire their asses as they leave - Keri's has more curves but Renee's ass looks firm and taught. Tina stays kneeling before me, cum drying slowly on her pretty face. I order her to rise and go to the bedroom, which turns out to be on the other side of the hall.

Keri's bedroom is small and neat, like the rest of her apartment. A double bed takes up most of the space with a chair next to it serving as a bed table. One wall is taken up by wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. An armchair occupies one corner, a chest of drawers another. The curtains are closed on the single window.

When I sit on the end of the bed I am head height with Tina, who stands in front of me. But my attention is drawn lower, to her exposed chest. My cum did not fall below her face, so I lean forward and start fondling and kissing Tina's small perky breasts. My hands start to explore the rest of her body too, and my mind reaches into hers. Tina's innocent looks are no lie; she isn't a virgin but her sexual experiences are limited to one long-term boyfriend, who isn't into 'the kinky stuff'. This includes almost everything that isn't straight sex in two or three positions - her boyfriend makes an exception for blowjobs but not for cunnilingus, much to Tina's secret annoyance. Well, tonight will be an education for this pale petite blonde.

By the time I exit Tina's mind my hands have found their way inside her panties. One hand is between her legs, cupping her pussy and tracing the outlines of her outer lips, while the other is squeezing and groping her well-formed ass. There's definite muscle there, thanks to the ice-skating. A pity she didn't bring her costume with her. Tina is flushing bright red with embarrassment. I haven't allowed her to speak, but her breathing audibly quickens as I slip two fingers inside her pussy. I don't get far inside, so I dial up her arousal levels and soon her pussy starts to become slippery. But even with this lubrication it is difficult going to move my fingers inside this girl.

My own arousal levels have risen in the meantime, but my dick has yet to fully reawaken. Time for Tina to take a more active role in her violation. I issue a short series of mental commands, and Tina's mind responds with a spike of alarm as she kneels between my legs and takes hold of my semi-erect penis in one hand. Her other hand replaces mine inside her panties. I lean back and watch Tina as she starts to stroke my dick with one hand and her pussy with the other (she isn't getting much pleasure from her masturbation of course, given the circumstances, but she is only doing this because it's a fun visual for me).

Tina's hand on my dick pauses at the tip. She leans forward a little, opens her mouth and starts a long languid lick from the base of my penis up to the tip. I experience a strong tingle of pleasure as her soft tongue starts to work on me, and I can almost feel the blood flow to my dick as a response. Soon I am once more fully erect; Tina places her hand at the bottom of the shaft, pulling down the skin a little to expose the sensitive head as much as possible. She places her lips at the tip of my dick and moves her head down, engulfing my penis while keeping her lips tight around me. Tina bobs her mouth over the head of my dick, sending waves of pleasure through me. Shortly, she starts going further, working down my dick as her hand moves to gently fondle my balls.

This is all happening at my direction more than Tina following her own knowledge - she is relatively inexperienced at giving head. That and her small size means she gets only about a third of my dick in her warm mouth before I hit her limit (I am average sized, so that's not the issue). But her limits are not mine; with a little mental tweaking of her gag reflex and some concerted effort the head of my dick soon enters her throat, and with one smooth dip of her head Tina gets the whole of my dick inside her. It's a moment of satisfaction for me; of absolute panic for her. Tina strains to breathe through my dick, but serves only to intensify my feeling of being held tight and massaged by her spasming throat. I wait only a few seconds before allowing her to lift her head up enough to take a breath - she gasps and inhales deeply. On her second inhalation I mentally push her head back down, and my dick is sucked back down her throat.