Amoura Pt. 03: The Real Doctor Is In

Story Info
Krista meets the real Doc who makes her very comfortable.
2.5k words
4
8.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Real Medical Attention

"Okay, hon, let's get you cleaned up. I'm the real doctor, and I can have a supervisor here to watch us if that would make you more comfortable."

"No, I think I'm okay. He didn't rape me, I'm just so..." Krista started to explain, realizing that her hand was laying on her nether lips, playing in the slick substance the mandroid left behind.

"I understand, your sex drive is very high right now, it's something that happens to people like you, especially when you're fresh and new. I'm Doctor Io. Just lay back and we'll get you cleaned up and taken care of."

"Who, or what was that?" Krista asked, tempted to request his return. He was about to return her favour before he left.

"That was Stephan. He steals credentials and hacks into the Rebirth Centre every few months, but he's never actually succeeded in getting off. Wow, he must have emptied his entire resevoir of lubricant. It's in your hair, on your breasts, under your breasts, down your belly, wow. Raspberry flavour too, you're going to smell like it for a day or two, sorry." The Doctor sighed. "I guess he's only a little more perverted than most of us, but we've managed to stop him from doing this many times. He's come very close, but we usually catch him. He's from a line of very convincing mandroids that were servants and personal companions for a while before a few of them started to get a mind of their own. They're not illegal as long as they have a master, and Stephan's master is a big pervert who helps him sneak in here. He's also a rich pervert who has a hesitant doctor fetish."

Krista nodded, feeling embarrassed at being tricked. A wand the doctor held up separated the goo from her hair. It was technology she'd never even heard of before.

"Oh, don't worry, Stephan got our new receptionist a couple months ago when he found out she was going to start working here. Got her temporary ID, security password, and the entire contents of her underwear drawer that night after leaving her with a smile on her face thanks to a marathon sex session. He's fooled a lot of women, just not to completion in the centre until now. He's good, there's no doubt."

"So he's a con-mandroid," Krista said with a little smile as the Doctor wiped her face clean.

With a little chuckle, the Doctor nodded. "I guess so. If it makes you feel better, his nerve endings are bio-accurate, so he felt everything as much and as accurately as if he was human. It's one of the reasons why his model tends to turn pervert. But, hey, you made him feel amazing for real, I'm sure. I guess that's something."

"It actually kind of does make me feel better."

"He might be selling the sensation log right now though, so simulation systems can reproduce whatever you did to get him off for people across the solar system and beyond. You might be famous by tomorrow."

"Um, as some kind of porn star?"

"Oh, right, there were a lot of social misunderstandings about sex in your time. Adult stars are pretty special now, especially considering the drive to re-breed humanity into relevance. Brianna Kane was just gifted a moon, an entire earth like moon as a bribe to sleep with Prince Nevin. She turned the prince down and kept the place, I think she's renaming it Pretty Dot. Anyway, she hasn't been able to carry a child for years now, and she's still got more influence than some politicians. Anyway, everything is great with you physically, and your mental state is very positive, so I think I can tell you that this isn't your original body. It's a specially designed human body, yes, but your memories and personality have been dormant on a server three hundred and ninety years. To you, it's the year twenty four fourteen. According to the New Discovery Calendar, which started with the first out of solar system colony, it's the year three hundred three."

"Am I in space?"

"No, you're on Prano, one of the newer colonies in the Amoura sector. Once you get outside it'll all seem familliar. Your records say you lived in Austrailia, practically on the beach. Well, you'll like the grounds and the housing here. It'll feel the same."

"Why bring me back? How did I get my memory into a server?"

"You had a car accident in the twenty first century, and the company you worked for was investing in Sure Tech, one of the first companies to successfully copy the contents of a human mind. When there were no options for treatment, they copied you before you passed. Wicked Wear and a couple models paid for you and Andi to have it done when the insurance company for the self-driving taxi you were in wouldn't. They must have really liked you both. Anyway, the two of you were brought back because your personalities are just right for these bodies and the obligation that comes with them."

The doctor pulled a blue rag that seemed to shimmy on its own from a box on the wall and cleaned the mess on her chest and neck. Her touch was more than functional, it seemed caring, as if she was really paying attention to what she was doing. "Why am I here?"

"We've brought you back in this designer body so you can go to client's homes, excite their lives a little with your innate sensuality, or even overt sexuality and then breed with them. You don't have to carry the child to term, there's a painless embryo delivery method built in to your body. It's like passing a tiny little tadpole when they're ready. It arrives in a self-contained sac - again, very tiny - that it can survive in there for a couple of weeks. You give it to the client or one of our attendants and we'll grow it for them. Men are fewer than ever now, and most women are barren, so you're going to save the human race, my dear. Oh, and we know, from your personality, that you're going to enjoy it."

"I never thought of whoring before," Krista said.

"It's surrogacy with the fun parts left in," the Doctor said. "You're impervious to sexual diseases, you can return to your original shape, and you never age. All this while being human, you're in no way a robot or android. Oh, and if you really don't like the donor, you can refuse him and he can spurt into a cup for you."

"Couldn't they just do that all the time? Why do you need me?"

"Clients pay a lot more for a young looking, sensual woman than they will a cup and the promise of a baby a few months later. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't be able to afford the program at all."

The cloth felt shimmery and comforting as it absorbed all of the slick stuff left behind. "Your contract is for only twenty one deliveries, but you can continue after. The first ones to reach their goals did. The program is only twelve years old."

Krista was starting to feel warm, aroused again. "It seems like a long time," she said, breathing out slowly.

"I can see you're still not yourself," Doctor Io said. "I can help with that." She placed her free hand on Krista's inner thigh.

She bit her lip, looking up at the doctor, then down at her conspicuous hand before spreading her legs a little and nodding. "I've never craved it like this before."

"It's all right, I'll take care of you and then you'll be fine for a while, is that all right?"

"Yes," Krista said, closing her eyes. The cloth finished cleaning her up and was put away. Doctor Io slicked her hands with viscous lotion.

"This is a restorative solution, I'm going to start by massaging it in. Can I enjoy myself a little before I do?"

"Yes," Krista breathed, a little surprised.

A pair of lips sealed to her nipple then. They pinched it, holding the whole of it in place. Krista gasped - it was a real mouth from a real woman - she'd never experienced that kind of attention. A few daydreams had come along while she was watching the models do their thing, but that was all.

The Doctor's tongue tickled the tip of her nipple for a long while before pushing it up, down, caressing it and finally stroking across it hard. "No one's done that before," Krista said as she began to feel hotter.

The doctor pulled away, taking her nipple with her a little before letting it pop free. "Oh, puffy and pink. You're so pretty."

"Thank you," Krista said. "I won't tell anyone."

"Oh, no, you don't understand," Doctor Io said. "Your consent is the key for that sort of thing. If I wanted to make love to you all afternoon, I'd only need you to agree to it. I like breasts, that's my considerable kink. In fact, I just had mine done to look almost like yours. They're so nice, so much fun, but even more fun to play with when they belong to a lovely girl like you." Her hands slid over Krista's chest, lifting her breasts then squeezing them before beginning to slowly massage them. She moaned and let her head fall back as the doctor began teasing her nipples, pinching them between her fingers until the slipped out thanks to the slick lotion. Before long they were puffy and pointed. "So pretty," she said before kissing her lightly on the lips.

"I'd give my consent to make love," Krista said without thinking. She could feel herself blushing furiously. "I've never been with a woman before."

"I don't have time," the Doctor replied. "In fact, I have to serve you quickly, so brace yourself." One of her hands slid down across Krista's belly and expertly spread her outer lips. Doctor Io repositioned herself so she could cradle Krista's head againt her bare chest. The woman's breasts were abundant, a soft, warm shelf that felt incredible as Krista leaned her bare cheek against them. "Just because it's medical doesn't mean it can't be friendly," she whispered.

The doctor's other hand was busy, sliding up and down Krista's inner nether lips in a regular rhythm. The fingertip on her glove started to vibrate, and without warning it descended on her clitoral hood. "Oh!" Krista stifled the rest of her exclamation, sealing her lips and holding the squeal in.

"You can make any sound you like here," Doctor Io said. "I could kiss you more if it would help."

Krista didn't have any words. Her hips bumped up several times, they had a mind of their own, crushing into the pleasure giving finger. Doctor Io kissed her sweetly, plucking at her mouth with soft lips again and again as her middle finger vibrated and rotated, crushing into her clitoris. "You're going to orgasm soon. You blush so beautifully, everyone will love you."

The instant before her orgasm struck, she managed to take a quick, deep breath and then her muscles tensed. That attentive hand was trapped between her thighs, the finger still vibrating against her sensitive spot.

"Enjoy the rush, I'm here, I'll keep you coming for as long as you need," Doctor Io reassured, pressing her patient's face into her ample, bare bosom. She noticed a little smile on Krista's face as her first orgasm began to fade. "You're happy with that one, here's another," she said.

Krista's right leg twitched as she climaxed again, barely catching a breath between. That magic finger was buried between her upper nether folds, vibrating her most sensitive lips. A wave of pleasure passed through her, blocking all but the feeling of the doctor's comforting embrace and her gloved hand. She didn't know how long it lasted, but she finally screamed as she reached a new peak. The pleasure dropped away quickly then, and she felt that she could finally relax. She had never felt so relaxed, in fact.

The doctor retrieved her hand and disposed of the glove with a snap. "Very good invention, that," she said as she dropped it in a bin. "I'm curious, what was that little smile about?" she asked.

"Oh, I thought maybe you were another android, a girldroid or something. I didn't really care at the moment, but it would have been funny if I was so horny that I got tricked twice in a row."

"I assure you, I"m not," Doctor Io said with an amused smile. "I bet you'll be able to spot them from a mile away, though. I have two myself. They do make good companions if you crave a little male company. One of them gave me a good fucking this morning, actually. I let them sneak into bed sometimes, waking me up like a real lover. I woke up to a nice massage, then he ate my pussy for an hour before finally pounding my pussy so well that I'm sure the neighbours knew what was going on. It happens a couple times a week. They also clean very well."

"Wow, you really aren't afraid of sex these days," Krista said, still trying to wrap her head around being in the future.

"It's an adult culture. There are so few kids around, and they're so well isolated that the rest of us have sort of made sex into a sport and a hobby all at once. I think you'll learn to love it."

"So, what now?" Krista asked, accepting a clean cloth from the Doctor.

"You're going to meet your guide just outside, and she'll take care of you until we send you both on assignment."

"Then I'll get impregnated and drop an embryo?" she asked as she wiped herself clean. The soft cloth was thorough on its own, gently getting into every fold and leaving her fresh.

"That's the idea, but our goal is to keep life enjoyable for you while you're out saving the human race, so don't worry. The weather is great outside, so I suggest you dress lightly, or even in a swimsuit if you like." she opened a drawer to reveal a number of skimpy suits that were designed by Wicked Wear. She recognized one in particular that she designed but never had the bravery to try on. It was a onc piece that was made of ultra smooth, thin fabric and featured a tiny thong in the back. Only adult beaches would allow it in her time. "There will be more clothes where you're going, so you just have to dress for now."

She held the one piece she designed up. "Is this appropriate?"

"Absolutely, you should definitely show off. You're new, and you're beautiful. It's time to celebrate, Krista. Thank you so much for letting me play for a little while. You're going to be famous."