Amoura Pt. 04: Damon and Maggie

Story Info
Damon entertains Maggie while they wait in her cabana...
3.2k words
3.4
4.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damon loved her scent, her petite, curvy body, her shock red hair, and everything else, but what he liked most about her was her spark. Her passion for the cause was endless, and her love of life was equally powerful. When he first met Maggie after he became wealthy enough to request a mate, she amazed him as a lover. More than that, she filled his night with engaging pillow talk that made what they shared for those two weeks real. She felt like an important part of his life by the time she left.

Wondering how the other women he could engage would be, he requested different partners for a while. None of them were as amazing as Maggie. At least, not to him. He requested her services for two months the next time, and, to his surprise, she gave him three embryos before it was over. More importantly, she was a wonderful companion. She was always interested in what he had to say, in his work, and wasn't at all jealous that he'd been with other women from the Company. He couldn't shock her, either. When he told her that he wanted her to attend the Breeder's Ball with him, she was excited, not offended. Not only that, but she was one of the highlights of the night, and he discovered how fortunate he was to have her on his arm. Apparently, she was such a popular partner that she could choose which men she'd spend her time with. When people found out that it was his second time with her, and she gave him two months of her year, they congratulated him and regarded him with envy.

When she allowed him to hire her for the third time and gave him three months with her, it was a sure sign that he was lucky enough to be her one of her favourite gentlemen. He was not a gentleman, however. He made his first fortune by refurbishing wrecked space ships. His second by racing advanced hyper-yachts on solar winds, and his third by manufacturing powerful starships. He was a mechanic at first, then a business man who wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty. Wealthy, but never far from his craft.

There was one night he'd never forget. She dressed up as though she was attending the dinner service of the Breeder's Ball. A long green night gown of natural silk he'd purchased for her was a beautiful contrast to her wavy red hair. The slit up the side teased her bare thigh and hip. The plunging neckline revealed just enough cleavage to prove that her C-cup breasts could stand on their own. There was no event planned. He was coming out of his bathroom, just showered.

In the half light, she smiled at him, handed him a glass of his favourite Stodu, a soothing liquor he saved for special occasions and she said; "I want them to arrest me in this when they catch me. I feel like you wrapped me in your love when I wear it. You knew me well enough to choose the perfect dress for me, my favourite. I know you spent so much money and time tracking down the fabric, the right designer and getting my measurements to make sure it fit just right when you left it on my bed for me. I feel cared for here, and I want to take that as far as I can when they take me to the plant to recycle my body."

That was a punishment reserved for only the dastardliest traitors. He drained the glass and stepped close. "You know I love you. I would buy your contract and set you free if it meant you'd marry me, if I could afford it. If they still let people do it."

"I know, that's why I'm taking this risk. That's why I'm telling you first." She took a deep breath, those beautiful, dark blue eyes looked up at me then. She's petite, I stand almost a half metre above her, so I sat her on the bed and knelt.

"What is it? Is it something you've done? I can make you disappear, they won't find you."

"I want to steal girls. I want to free them so they can choose their mates, or even choose not to have sex ever again. They're all like me. Their bodies may be grown in the Hub, but their souls are real."

I understood then. She couldn't stop me from turning her in, and if I did, she would be returned back to the Hub in Amoura. They would erase her, recycle her body and someone else would wear her skin. I kissed her hand then looked into her eyes. "Then I'll help you do it right."

He requested her whenever he could afford it, spending a fortune on her company, and she accepted every time. Between those incredible times with her, he hired other women from the roster under her advice, so it didn't look like she was the only one he wanted. He treated every one of them like princesses and queens. He learned to make a game of it, trying to send each woman back to the Hub at the end of their visit with tales of the outstandingly lavish treatment, and as Maggie hoped, he became a legendary customer not just with the Company, but with the ladies. He sent the children he had with those women to employees who were looking to adopt and invited them to live in sanctuaries he built with his shipyards.

The children he had with Maggie were sent to the most well-hidden sanctuary. She had the idea of altering their DNA just enough to make sure they couldn't be tracked back to him and Maggie, just in case the Company did the unspeakable when the most dangerous part of their plan was put into motion. He loved the idea that he and Maggie had eight children running around on a beautiful sanctuary base in the care of some of the best people he'd ever known, all employees. The sanctuary was also a secret design lab, where his company developed new defense technology. It was a great way to justify a standing arsenal that would make a general blush.

By the time Maggie had thirty-five children for The Company and earned her freedom, he had become one of their most valued customers. They valued his patronage so much that he was granted access to White Shore, one of the resorts where the Company's women rested while on standby and where they introduced many of their new ladies. It was an important part of Maggie's plan.

He still loved her, but she had him trained. It took years for her to convince him that they shouldn't be exclusive. They were partners and friends before anything else, and she made sure that there would be no jealousy between them if they found someone else. Maggie told her over and over, 'you will find someone else with better chemistry and something you can't put your finger on but can't forget either. We have our fun while we wait for parts of our plan to come together, and sometimes our love shines," she said. The jealousy did fade, it had to, she needed to have other clients to finish her contract with the Company and to make connections that would help them later. That was coming to an end, however. Her obligation to the Company had been met.

She was a free agent, and despite his wish to have her to himself, she partnered with new women and still took clients for half the year. She had fifteen children with other men after she finished her contract. She needed to earn her own independence, and each of those children earned her a million G-Coin. The gifts and extra G-Coin that many of her clients gave her were worth over four times what she earned from the children, and finally, one of Damon's competition gifted her with a Stryder Screamer. It was good that she had her own ship, but the most important thing about it was the sensor defeating technology hidden inside.

It also gave Maggie the ability to go where she wanted whenever she liked. The first destination she chose was Paradis Downs, Damon's home colony. He was beside himself when she set down and emerged from her own ship. It was the first time she was in his presence without someone getting paid for it. He was the envy of the free systems - the chosen lover of a beautiful, fertile free woman - but he felt fortunate because it was Maggie, his Maggie. She was free, and she chose him, even if they weren't exclusive.

The Company still saw her as one of their most important breeding women. The White Shore staff made sure she had her own open Cabana with a mattress, seating around it, unlimited service, privacy systems just in case she felt like a little alone time, and the run of White Shore. Maggie's ship, the Star Rider also had its own landing pad on the beach nearby. Damon was in awe of how well her plans came together, but it didn't come without a cost. She brought him to White Shore partially because they were looking for girls to kidnap and free, but also because she was finished with being breeding stock. Her tolerance for taking clients had reached its limit, and soon the Company would realize that she wasn't useful to them anymore and remove her privileges.

He wanted to see her darker side too. Maggie had earned a reputation in White Shore with new girls. Damon watched her stretch out on the mattress in her tiny thong bikini. He laid down so he could feel her smooth thighs and lifted one of her legs. "See anyone you like?"

Maggie looked down at him, smiling and sighing. "Andi - that girl with the nice black hair in the shiny blue bikini - I like her a lot."

Damon kissed the back of Maggie's knee, grazing the skin with his lips. She shuddered and squirmed. He didn't stop, holding her leg while she squealed. Looking past the twitching appendage, he saw the woman she liked. She had dark eyes, smooth pale skin and a sculpted body with large breasts. "You like them feminine, don't you?" he asked, finally relenting.

Maggie bashed him with a throw pillow. "You're evil, making me so ticklish that I almost crawl out of my skin." She sighed and looked across the broad tiled deck, past the two built in jet tubs. "I had her about two weeks ago," Maggie said. "Then we talked all night. She's from a time when people still understood freedom, how important it was, that it's worth fighting for. So pretty when she's climaxing too."

"All traits that are good for our cause. Does she have any skills we can use?" Damon asked, slowly kissing his way up the inside of her thigh.

"She's one of ours, I had her memory package put in instead of the bimbo they had planned. Andi's a morale booster. Such a lovely person, needs to see people happy. She also used to run track and did competitive shooting in the Australian Outback. She's smart, she'll be good for the fight once she sees how bad things are."

"Think she'll need convincing?" Damon asked, gently running his fingers up her thigh then feeling the smooth cloth covering her sex.

"Not once her friend comes through. I had our agent change that memory package too. The Company has no idea that they loaded a woman I chose into the bombshell they just finished. She wsa something special, a Triple A body they spent seven years designing. They added an endurance and fortitude package to increase her longevity. Her libido is jacked up high though."

"You must have one hell of an agent in there. What's The Company charging for successful deliveries?"

"Five million per child, a million a day to hire, and one million to make a request. The Company expects to make an awful lot of money on her."

"What kind of experience does she have?" he asked. His hand wandered up Maggie's stomach, on its way to one of her firm breasts.

"She's military trained in her youth, learned to pilot pre-space planes, and the Company thinks one of her highlight skills is a bikini designer. The memory they think is in her was from a bikini designer with the same name, but she started out as a stripper. The girl we'll meet will be a lot more interesting and she's friends with Andi."

Damon caressed her nipple through the cloth and felt it rise. "So, they'll recognize each other? Won't that look suspicious to the Company?"

"The Company already made their bodies chemically dependent on each other, so they'll just think that's working," Maggie said before her nipple was pinched, evoking a gasp. "Andi and Krista go together. There's a secret crush, long-time friendship, everything."

"You're amazing. You control this whole place?" Damon asked in a whisper as he moved between her legs, stopping to kiss the bare skin just above her tiny bikini bottom.

"Not nearly," she replied. "We're in the lion's den."

Damon looked up at her, studied her face. Plump lips painted glossy dark pink, round old Irish features framed by wild wavy red hair. He drew her down the mattress, took her into his arms and kissed her hard.

Her mouth was in full reciprocation, she was excited. "Oh, God, it's been too long. My pussy's forgotten what you feel like," Maggie said, pinching the sides of her bikini bottoms, then the middle of the top so they fell away.

He wanted to rush, but it had been three weeks since they'd taken the time to truly be with each other. Damon turned her head to the side, kissed her just below the ear the way she liked, down her neck. Her nipple puffed between his thumb and forefinger and he squeezed it, pulled it before taking the other between his lips. Her toes pinched the side of his little shorts and they came away as her foot pulled at them. A moan escaped her as he pulled more of her breast into his mouth, tugging the flesh before he let it fall.

"Fuck me like I'm yours," she whispered in his ear.

"Let me watch you with the girls tonight," Damon said.

Maggie regarded him, surprised. "Really? You want to see that?"

"I want to know everything," he said, moving down her body quickly and licking her bare slit open with his tongue. He lapped at her firmly with quick strokes. Two women sat down to his left. They watched quietly.

Maggie breathed deeply, as slowly as she could manage, exhaling smoothly. He could feel she wanted a big, overwhelming orgasm and he was on the right track. "Then you can watch," she exhaled. She took a deep breath before saying; "I'll even make you my guest so you can pl..."

He interrupted her by pinching the top of her intimate lips with his mouth, shaking his head, then letting go. "What was that?" he asked before returning to his methodic, long tongue strokes up her pink lips.

"You can play tonight," she gasped. Her orgasm was close. "Show the new ladies what a real lover's like." She touched his hair, ran her fingers through his short dark curls. "Do that thing again," she breathed.

He lapped at her twice more before taking the top of her intimate pink between his lips, drew on them and shook his head. Maggie took two deep, slow breaths before her legs twitched, her breath caught in her throat. He watched her face as her mouth sprung wide open, her eyes screwed shut and one of her hands crushed the sheets. The other was on her twitching belly, just feeling her body's reaction to his attention.

Damon knew her favourite thing when they were together, and as her climax was almost completely faded, he slipped between her legs and sunk deep inside her. That made her whine long and loud, nodding and scratching his chest. "Hard," she said in the most delicious, desperate tone. "Hard and fast."

Damon knew he wouldn't last, the sensation of her was incredible, and he turned her onto her side, straddling one of her legs while he put her other ankle on his shoulder. His hand caressed her face, her breasts, her belly, and then he thrust himself in to the hilt. Her mouth was wide open again, crying out. Her hand grabbed one of his, put it on her hip. That was the real signal. She wanted to be pummelled.

His hips thrust frantically, she wanted him to lose control, to fill her, and as he gripped her buttock in one hand, her belly in the other, he did exactly that. All he saw was her face, lost in the pleasure of feeling him inside her, those cries of pleasure and dark eyes opening just enough to watch him. "Plant your seed in me," she said. "Put your baby in me."

The warmth of the day and ferocity of his thrusts made him sweat, and her hand splayed across his chest, running down the slick muscled flesh. "You drive me mad," he said.

Her eyes widened in surprise. "Oooooh! Yeeeeessss! Keep going," she said. "I'm gonna come."

His thrusts kept the same pace, he made sure. Her eyes squeezed shut, she didn't have orgasms with him inside her often. There were more people watching, he paid them no mind, but he was sure they were attracting a crowd. Her breasts bobbed and bounced a little as he drove home over and over again. The wet smack-smack of their bodies colliding matching her panting filled the cabana. She whimpered, clawing at her own belly. "Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-AH-AH!" she screamed, her voice becoming raspier as she got louder and louder. The sight of Maggie losing control, her breathing pattern for improved orgasm forgotten and replaced with open-mouthed cries as he held her leg to him and pounded her hairless pussy. Her climax cry was raspy as her hand clawed his chest, the other pulled at the sheets, and her hips twitched.

Damon was near his end, they almost managed to come at the same time. She was still gripping the sheets as if for dear life when he grunted loudly and started filling her with his seed. He kept his thrusts up for as long as he could. "You are a goddess," he said as he felt himself begin to soften, and he laid down beside her.

Maggie, just as out of breath as he was, rolled on top of him and pushed her hips down so she could keep his flagging manhood inside while he held her. "This is a good lover, ladies," she said.

A few of the women put their drinks down and cuddled close to them. The cuddling was something Maggie told him to expect. It was a strange side effect of the fertility enhancement - an attraction to sex and virility - and he definitely didn't mind the affection. That's all it was, a sort of playful affection. "Cuddling only," Maggie said. "He's my client unless I point him in your direction." They'd listen, too. No woman had Maggie's reputation at the Hub.