Amphitheater of Doom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the indefatigable Master began to have his way with Esther, Michael turned away. He caught Denton staring at the tableau with rapt awe upon his face. A bit of Michael's gorge did rise when he noted that his former brother-in-law was clearly aroused and was actually stroking himself through his trousers! When the Master came, this time, Denton cheered loudest of all. The man chosen for Esther appeared to be from eastern Europe. He reminded Michael of the Gypsies that turned out at the fair every year back home. As Esther graced the stranger with a kiss all men would envy, Michael had only one thought. "That man may be a total bastard or some foul tool of the Master, but I know he would never do something as revolting as sell Esther."

With Esther paired off, the last unclaimed woman was his Ruth. Michael gazed down upon his wife's alabaster body glimmering under the lights. He wanted to recall every curve and every plain. He wanted to commit all of her to memory. Michael did not notice a moment's hesitation as Ruth obeyed the Master. She actually smiled as her arms and legs were secured to the four corners of the altar. Hating himself for not being able to look away, Michael's fought the tears clouding his vision as the Master began gently stroking Ruth. The Master's mouth centered itself over Ruth's sex. A shiver of disgust tore through Michael's body. Seemingly in no time, Ruth was making some of the same animal noises that Mike's own lovemaking often drew from her. Torn between watching the defilement of his wife and trying to will his heart to cease beating, Michael hated himself as he watched the Master plunge his manhood into Ruth's succulent womanhood. Michael recalled how sweet were Ruth's kisses, how succulent were her breasts, and how savory was her quim. All of their brief married life passed before his eyes. The Master came and Ruth gasped loudly and deeply.

Micheal thought he noticed a change come over Ruth as she returned to a standing position. Only now did Michael even gaze at the man who was claiming his wife. Michael gazed in shock and horror as his beloved Ruth threw herself into the arms of a tall, dusky man in a turban. The crowd was on its feet now cheering over and over. Michael lost sight of Ruth behind the heads of the audience below him. It seemed as though he actually felt something snap inside, and then he passed out.

Michael was supremely disappointed to find himself among the living an unknown period of time later. As he gathered his wits, Michael noted that the amphitheater was almost completely deserted. He noted Denton and the inspector shaking hands and exchanging business cards. Denton's eye met Michael's.

"Well, old chap, time for us to part forever. Forgive me for not shaking your hand." With that Denton winked at his former brother-in-law and turned his attention to one of the Master's scarlet-clad minions.

Inspector Croft loomed into vision. As though he was touching a soiled thing, he pulled the gag from Michael's mouth. Mike sputtered for a moment, spat at the inspector, and then began yelling loudly,

"This isn't over! You can't silence me, you bastard! I'll tell everyone, and anyone until someone believes me!"

"I think not," replied the inspector, restoring Michael's gag, "There is a padded cell waiting for you in a quite remote sanitarium owned and operated in secret by the Master. Such a shame, Apparently the death of you wife and sister-in-law in a carriage accident unhinged your mind and you have become quite mad."

The Inspector allowed a soft smile to cross his lips and finished with "No one will EVER believe you, Mr. Pierce, no matter how long or how pathetically the Master allows you to live."

With those words, Mike had a new appreciation of the word fear. The cave became phenomenally cold.

The End