Amsterdam Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's eyebrows lifted as she looked at the monster and without hesitation she wrapped her hand around its girth and began to wank him. Stroking slowly back and forth Jenny retracted his foreskin back from the rapidly swelling head, each movement forward brought her palm in direct contact with the thick ridge around his dick, it twitched as she stroked the, now, fully erect shaft. The boy put his hands on his hips and thrust his knob towards Jenny who had now picked up the pace and was fast bringing his cock to a point of ejaculation. Suddenly she stopped stroking, exposed his huge head and closed her mouth around the end of his dick. He gasped as her warm lips closed over his sensitive tip, Jenny pushed his tip into her mouth, deep to the back of her throat, all the while following her mouth up and down the length of his shaft with her hand. After a few strokes Jenny pushed him deeper into her throat, she knew he would not last long and she would soon feel him explode in her mouth. With practice Jenny had good gag control and could take a reasonably large knob way back in her throat without any discomfort.

The boy's hips began to buck as Jenny worked faster on his prick, she could taste his pre-cum and squeezed his shaft, milking the salty liquid from his balls. Lifting her other hand , Jenny cupped his low slung balls and gently squeezed as she prepared to make him blow his load. Two more thrusts and Jenny shoved his cock deep into her throat and held him there, playing with his balls and moving her throat muscles over the expanding cock head. To encouraging cheers from Tiger and Phil "Oh shit" is all he could say before his ass cheeks tensed and Jenny felt the first load of thick spunk under her fingers as it shot along his shaft and a split second later exploded into her mouth. Jenny didn't move, she swallowed just in time for the next eruption and again she swallowed the huge spurt of creamy semen. As he ejaculated so Jenny swallowed but there seemed to be no end to this guy's load. Eventually Jenny pulled back and stroked the shaft furiously, this brought on a fresh wave of spunk, Jenny's mouth was open with his knob inside and she had placed her tongue over the tip of his head. The result was a thick stream of white semen running from Jenny's lips a she continued to wank his pole. The spunk was dripping down between Jenny's legs, onto the tops of her stockings, pooling in a sticky mess. Eventually the young man stopped shooting globs of spunk and staggered back to sit on an empty couch

Jenny looked down at her sperm spattered stockings, using her fingers she spooned as much of the thick white splooge off of her as she could and put her fingers into her mouth. Still not happy with the clean up job Jenny released the clasps, rolled the stockings down to her ankles and then, kicking each shoe off one at a time removed the soiled garments and placed them in her handbag. Magically new stocking appeared in her hand from inside the handbag and Jenny proceeded to roll the thin fabric up her shapely legs. These were white lacy hold-ups and therefore needed no garter belt to hold them up, Jenny lifted her dress and facing Tiger, unclasped the belt. All the while Tiger's gaze was fixed on the perfect puffy pussy lips between Jenny's legs. Jenny dropped the hem of her dress and placed the belt in her handbag. Tiger stood frozen, she was shaking slightly and Phil could see that she was licking her lips, her mouth had gone dry. Then she croaked "Come with me."

Phil and Jenny followed Tiger down a narrow passage, leaving the spent student behind. The passage opened into a secluded back room. Immediately upon entering Tiger pushed Jenny against a cabinet and placed her warm mouth over Jenny's right nipple. Jenny gasped and threw her head back in ecstasy, this is what she wanted. The girl was sucking and nibbling with a serious urgency, alternating between Jenny's erect nipples.

Phil moved in and lifted jenny's dress to give Tiger access to the burning cunt that he knew was aching for attention. He then took Tiger's dress and lifted it up over her head, her sexy body was now naked but for her matching blue bra which Phil left for now. His eyes followed the curve of her back down to her firm, round ass cheeks with their deep dividing valley. At the base of that valley lay the secret place where Tiger's thighs parted slightly to show her puffy, very swollen pussy lips. From where he stood Phil could see the wet glistening of her escaped juices where they coated Tiger's narrow slit. By now Tiger had found Jenny's pussy and had covered her mound with her hand, Phil could see Tiger's fingers working feverishly as she pressed them deeper between Jenny's lips, searching for and finding her waiting opening. Tiger plunged her finger deep into Jenny and both groaned with pleasure.

After a few minutes of enjoying Tiger's fingers inside her, Jenny placed her hand on top of Tiger's head and pressed down gently, making it very clear just what she wanted Tiger to do. Tiger obliged by moving downward between Jenny's parted thighs. Before her she saw Jenny's pouting lips inviting her to kiss her in places that made her knees weak. Tiger opened her warm mouth and placed it over Jenny's waiting clitoris and sucked noisily. Jenny stood up on tiptoes as the rush of pleasure burst outward from her erect bud. Jenny placed her hands on the cabinet behind her ass and pressing downward lifted herself up onto the counter. Jenny could now fully spread her thighs to give Tiger better access to her pussy. Tiger took full advantage of the position change and using her fingers she parted Jenny's lips as wide as she could, exposing the soft pink tip of Jenny's clit and the deep rose of her wet entrance.

Now that Jenny was positioned higher Tiger could stand with her ass in the air and her mouth firmly planted over Jenny's cunt. Phil moved in behind Tiger and gently nudged her feet apart. As her thighs parted Phil could see her pussy lips open and the tight little space between them become visible. Phil could see Tiger's clit standing out from its hiding place, thick and swollen. Phil placed his hand over Tiger's pussy and began to gently massage her clit with his finger. Tiger squirmed under his touch, pressing his finger between the lips of Tigers pussy Phil could feel the slippery heat of her released juices. Probing deeper he felt the soft flexing of her small entrance under the tip of his finger, slight pressure caused his finger to stretch open her folds and begin to penetrate her. Phil could feel Tiger's pussy literally sucking his finger deeper. Jenny was moaning quietly as Tiger tongued her hole and clit and Tiger was whimpering with lust, seemed a good time to press a bit harder at her pussy. Phil slowly pressed his finger deeper up into Tiger's cunt. She stopped sucking on Jenny as she felt Phil's finger entering her, Phil retreated slightly and Tiger moaned, pushing her ass back against his hand. He resumed his probing, pushing his finger deeper this time before again retreating, each time entering her further until he could go no further, his progress halted by the tight rubbery obstruction of her young uterus. Tiger was now wildly tongue fucking Jenny's pussy, Phil positioned his finger against her g-spot and gently massaged her, feeling her inner muscles contract under the friction.

Tiger began to buck against Phil's finger as her arousal began to peak and she approached orgasm. Jenny too was close, Phil could see her nipples had tightened up into wrinkled tips and from experience he knew that her heavy breathing was an indication that she was close to cumming. Increasing the pressure and pace of his finger on Tiger's spongy g-spot, Phil felt Tiger begin to race toward climax, her pussy clamping down firmly around his fingers. Out of the corner of his eye Phil saw Jenny thrust her hips forward and grab Tiger's head, holding her mouth tightly against her raging clit. Tiger suddenly froze, her narrow passage convulsed around Phil's fingers as she released a mind blowing orgasm, she made quiet mewing sounds as she climaxed and Phil felt a flood of warm wetness run over his hand. Moving quickly, Phil removed his hand from between Tiger's legs. Unzipping his pants, Phil pulled out his throbbing member and positioned himself behind Tiger. Thrusting forward, Phil placed the large mushroom head of his thick dick against Tigers hot hole.. Gentle pressure was all that was needed to stretch her open and allow his flange to pop past her tight entrance, the opening closing firmly around Phil's pole as the head drove deeper into Tiger's cunt. Jenny too had let go, she was still bucking her mound firmly into Tiger's mouth, her head back and her eyes shut tightly, she was in heaven.

Phil watched Jenny cumming as he began to pump his length in and out of Tiger, penetrating her deeper with each inward thrust. Phil could feel Tiger's cunt muscles gripping him so tightly that he literally had to force his knob deeper into her young hole. Reaching down, Phil placed a palm on each of Tiger's ass cheeks, spreading them. Tiger's tightly puckered anus winked at him each time he pressed forward as Tiger's muscles reacted to being penetrated so soon after cumming. Phil felt his swinging balls slapping against Tiger's still erect clit, he was inside her as deep as he could go. Tiger began to thrust her hips back against Phil, meeting his stabbing cock and keeping pace with his. Phil could feel his knob beginning to swell inside Tiger, her heat drawing a shot spurt of pre-cum from the small hole in the tip of his cock, he was close, his balls pulled up and his shaft became ultra sensitive. Phil could feel every contour of Tiger's cunt as he began to hammer his dick hard into her.

Each driving thrust was like a punch into her pussy and Tiger grunted with each searing impalement. It felt to Phil as if someone had suddenly tightened a rope around the base of his shaft as Tiger came again with him inside her. Jenny had reached under her and was playing with Tiger's tits as her husband pounded into her soft cunt from behind. Phil couldn't hold on, his ass clenched as a thick stream of steaming semen left him and shot deep into Tiger's wanton pussy. He felt shot after shot of sticky sperm shoot into Tiger and she continued to clamp down on him, very aware of each throbbing explosion inside her.

Phil pulled out of Tiger slowly, as his knob pulled free it was followed by a small dribble of his sperm mixed with her juices which ran between her lips, over her clit and dripped between her widespread feet. Tiger's legs were shaking and she staggered to a large chair in the corner of the room and collapsed backwards. Jenny jumped down off of the counter and kneeled between Tiger's legs. Placing her hands under Tiger's thighs she lifted her legs high into the air, parting her legs wide, Jenny exposed Tiger's now deep pink slit for inspection. The wet hole and twitching clit were clearly visible to Jenny as she lowered her head and placed her full lips over Tiger's recovering cunt.

Jenny traced the open slit with her tongue from Tiger's ass to her clit, stopping to suck her clit deep into her mouth. This caused another sudden pussy contraction and a thick spurt of Phil's cum and her own cunt juices ran from Tiger's hole. The ejaculation caught Jenny on the chin and she immediately placed her mouth firmly over Tigers leaking pussy. Sucking hard and driving her tongue deep into Tiger, Jenny endeavoured to clean out Tiger's messy cunt at the same time as tongue fucking her. Using her fingers Jenny spread Tigers cunt lips wide making her clit stand proud and giving Jenny easy access to Tiger's gorgeous inner hole. Tiger was on her way to another orgasm and lifted her thighs high and wide, Jenny took advantage of Tiger's position and wiggled a finger tip at the firm entrance to her anus. Phil's load, her own juices and Jenny's tongue had made her puckered port slippery and easy to penetrate. Jenny found no resistance to her probing and Tiger gasped as Jenny's digit slipped into her sensitive ass. She always had her best orgasms when she was anally stimulated.

Tiger began to breath heavily as her cunt reacted to the attack on her clit and ass. Phil knew that by now Jenny would also be ready to cum again and he stepped up between Jenny's legs and got down on his knees behind her. Feeling him there she arched her back, offering her juicy pussy for Phil to do as he wished to it as her lips reached out for him from behind. His knob was fully hard again and still glistened from Tiger's wet cunt. As he pressed his tip against Jenny's open cunt she pushed back against him and in one swift movement engulfed his cock inside her throbbing love tube. Phil took this as a signal to "fuck me hard" and began to drive his full length in and out of Jenny, occasionally he pulled his thick head out from Jenny's opening and seconds later plunged it back up into her until he could thrust no deeper. Jenny squealed with each thrust, her cunt making squishy wet noises as Phil's knob pumped in and out of her. Tiger was begging Jenny to fuck her ass faster and Jenny obliged by accelerating the pace of her ass penetrations. Phil felt Jenny tighten around his dick, he reached down around her thigh and placed his hand over her pussy, a finger on her clit. As Phil rotated his finger tip over the shaft of her clit he could feel the resulting grip on his cock. A few more deep, hard thrusts into his wife's cunt and Phil shot his first glob of jizz up into her. Over and over Phil's shaft spat hot load into Jenny and he felt her cum on his cock, milking his semen from him with firm contractions of her cunt muscles around his dick.

Just as Phil jerked the last drop of his load into Jenny, Tiger screamed that she was cumming and Phil watched as her pussy released a spurt of warm wetness into Jenny's mouth. Jenny continued fingering Tiger as she slowly relaxed, twitching and jumping as waves of pure pleasure swept through her groin. Phil retracted his knob from inside his wife, she released him with a soft popping noise and Phil watched as her , now, red opening slowly shrunk back to size. Tiger was not going to miss out on this opportunity and suddenly stood up and told Jenny to change places with her. Jenny sat back in the chair and Tiger lifted her thighs just as Jenny had done to her. Phil stood back in a position to have a good view of Jenny's exposed holes, he could only hope Tiger was going to do what he thought she was about to do. Without hesitation Tiger dropped her mouth over Jenny's pussy, licking and lapping at her lips and clit. Jenny showed her appreciation by pressing downward into her cunt, forcing the fluids inside her to bubble out of her spread vagina where Tiger licked up every drop, a small amount got away from Tiger and ran between the wide spread cheeks of her ass, dribbling over her tight hole. Without hesitation Tiger stuck out her tongue and licked the soft, sensitive flesh of Jenny's ass, pausing briefly Tiger pressed the pink tip of her tongue against the centre of the puckered circle. Jenny gasped and grabbed Tiger behind her head, pulling her mouth over the deep crevice between her cheeks.

Again returning the favour, Tiger pulled back slightly and slipped her middle finger into Jenny's anus. Jenny whimpered and bit her lower lip as Tiger shoved her finger deeply into her ass, "Fuck... I'm going to cum again" she shrieked and Tiger increased her pumping. Phil and Tiger watched as Jenny reached her peak, her eyes closed tightly and she placed her hands under her thighs, lifting them even higher as if trying to get Tiger's finger deeper into her back door. Jenny's whole body tensed and she stopped breathing, her cunt hole was opening and closing as wave after wave of ecstasy washed up through Jenny's anus and into her raging pussy, releasing a torrent of hot juices which Tiger quickly lapped up. Suddenly Jenny relaxed, breathing heavily, she was really finished.

It took a while for the girls to relax after their strenuous orgasms, the three of then sat and talked about their incredible experience and the decision was made for Jenny and Phil to return to Amsterdam for Jenny's birthday later in the year and they both knew that it would turn out to be a worth while trip.

12