Amsterdamned Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trixiej
trixiej
216 Followers

"There were quite a few blow jobs," I said quietly, my hand wrapping round his stiff tool and squeezing slowly. "But one in particular is worth telling you about." I started rubbing up and down as I kissed the end. "It was in his office at work, during a lunch hour." I had closed my eyes, I was letting my tongue trace the outline of his dick. "I was under his desk, the door was locked but the blinds were still open." I sucked over the end, he was groaning now.

"Gary had lowered his chair, I was crouched under the desk. His trousers were round his knees. But even better than all that, he wanted the complete naughty secretary fantasy." I was jacking faster now, letting the cock rub into my eye now and then as I had earlier in the club, licking and slurping on it at the end of each sentence. With each full stop I took another mouthful of him.

"He wanted me to look the part. The clothes were easy but he wanted me in glasses. I didn't wear glasses so he just took some from a desk on another floor. He made me tie my hair up and wear them.

"I had to unbutton my white shirt a little. My black skirt was pulled up a bit so he could see my stocking tops. I crouched under the table and sucked him off while he watched people walking by outside his office. I was so turned on." Now I was really jacking him fast, loudly mouthing rather than sucking the end of his cock, all hot breath and drool on it as I talked him through another dark secret.

"I was so turned on I started rubbing myself on his shin. Like this." I straddled one of Hans' legs and began rubbing my clit against the bone as I sucked each of his balls in turn, his moans coming faster and louder. "I rode Gary's leg in rhythm with my mouth bobbing on him, until he couldn't stop himself – and he lifted me off. And I pointed his cock at my face and he shot all over that poor girl's spectacles, all over my face, my deep red lipstick all over his cock and his white boxer shorts."

Hans was as excited as he'd been since the cinema. I crawled up and straddled him, lowering myself on to him. I gave him a kiss before pushing myself back to sit upright on him, shifting and lifting simultaneously to begin fucking him. I went to a high tempo straight away – I was determined to make him cum, strike while the iron was hot. My hands were resting on his stomach, my feet curled behind his thighs as I rode him.

"We fucked in an alley twice. He would lift me on to this big metal thing with all the trash cans in. Push up my skirt, pull my panties to one side, fuck me senseless." Hans was panting now was he watched me writhe on him. "One time Steve was waiting for me in a restaurant and I was fucking my boss in an alley a mile away, being filled with his cum."

"Oh God yeah." Hans gripped my hips as I rode him furiously.

"And another thing, Hans. Steve doesn't know about us fucking here and now. He doesn't have any idea how much I have got off on fucking you without him here to watch or film or listen in." With that I threw myself on him, biting his neck as I banged him as hard as I could. Within seconds he was crying out, trying to stifle a scream, as his body thrust upwards and he grunted repeatedly. Three or four – fairly unsubstantial as it turned out – shots fired deep into me. I couldn't cum again, but I loved that he had. And I loved the way he had got me to do it.

He said "danke". We stayed like that for what seemed an age before I lifted my now tender pussy off him and curled up next to him as he dragged back the sheets. We fell asleep, but when I woke up a few hours later he was gone. I was kind of disappointed there was no phone number or email scrawled anywhere, but there you go. I went to wake up Steve in the bathroom with a morning pee. Boy did that one sting...

trixiej
trixiej
216 Followers
12