Amuse Bouche

Story Info
She was framed in silhouette.
1.3k words
3.76
27.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came into the kitchen, the woman was framed in silhouette. Her body was slender, with a narrow waist and only a slight widening at the hips. She arched her back and I saw her press a glass of orange juice to her lips. The afternoon sunlight made the clear glass sparkle. She had a finely shaped upper lip, a thin scarlet bow that left no trace on the glass.

She swallowed, and I watched the muscles in her throat swell. She moved away from the window to sit the now empty glass on the sink. I could see she was wearing a white bikini, the G-string bottom of which left her ass almost entirely bare. She clearly spent a lot of time in it, too, because her pert, round buttocks were an even golden brown all over. She reached down and tugged at the string, briefly repositioning it before letting it fall back into place. I coughed.

She turned around, pretending she hadn't known I was there. The sunlight made a halo of her copper brown hair. The bikini top was just two tiny triangles joined by a string that looked on the verge of snapping. Her large breasts glistened with either sweat or tanning oil, and against the light fabric of the bikini I thought I could discern slightly swollen nipples.

The front of her was tanned as uniformly and attractively as her back. She fairly gleamed in the light. I followed the smooth musculature of her torso down to the front of the G-string. It was another brief triangle of fabric. It just covered her cunt, and stray wisps of pubic hair floated free on the border, shockingly black against the white material.

She opened her mouth to speak, and I immediately stopped her with a kiss. I pushed her back against the sink, my hands wrapped lightly around her neck, stroking the sensitive flesh behind her ears as we kissed. She broke the kiss. "Paul and Judy," she said, gesturing out through the window at the two people in the pool. Their backs were to us. "We can't," she moaned. "What if they come in?"

"We'll have to be quick," I growled and nibbled hard at her neck. With one hand, I tugged down my shorts, freeing my already hard cock. My other hand hefted her breasts out of the bikini. Her large brown nipples were puffy and swollen, and I took one in my mouth. It was salty with her sweat and as I tongued it, her hands found my balls and shaft and stroked lovingly.

"Not here," she whispered in my ear. "Let's go upstairs, or anywhere. I want to savour your lovely big cock inside me."

"Here," I said.

I tore the scrap of material aside, baring her cunt. Her lower lips were deep pink, swollen and glistening wetly within the tangled nest of her bush. This she kept trimmed into a messy little patch around her labia that a romantic person might think was a heart. I slipped a finger inside her; she was sopping wet, despite her protests.

I guided the head of my cock against her wet lips, teasing her with it. My other hand strummed her clitoris with careful grace. I slipped the first inch inside her, felt her expand around me. She moaned, low in her throat and I ran my hand through her hair, sweeping it back from her face. I could see the look in her eyes change from concern about Paul and Judy finding us to pure lust.

"Paul and Judy?" I asked.

She growled, "Let me watch for them."

She laid her hands palm down on my hips and pushed me back from her. With great economy she undid the remaining strap on her G-string and let it fall to the floor. It hit the ground with a wet slap. She bent herself over the sink and spread her legs wide. I could see the pucker of her asshole winking at me from between her callipygean buttocks Beneath that, her pussy gaped, wet and pink.

"Let me guide you in," she said.

Her sure hands grasped the shaft of my cock and placed me carefully at her mound of Venus. I slipped in, an inch at a time, not as slowly as I should have. Her hands clenched against the work surface, and I could feel her tense as she tried not to make a sound. Her eyes were focussed out the window, watching Paul and Judy.

"I want to come fast," she said.

I obliged, fucking her hard and with no finesse, just moving in and out like a piston, withdrawing until the head of my cock nearly popped out of her, then sliding home until my entire length was sheathed within her. She reached back and clawed at my buttocks; I diddled her clit.

She came first, just, in under five minutes. Her whole body stiffened, then arched against me, then a gasp strained out of her in one low squeak. Her cunt clenched hard around me, and that set me off. I came, great gouts of come pumping out of me almost as forceful and violent as blood from a severed artery.

We were both breathing hard, and as I softened inside her her body shivered and she shook her head, her great mane of hair tickling softly against my face until I smelled lilacs. She stood, and I slipped free. She rearranged the bikini top over her breasts; I pulled up my shorts.

She stooped to pick up her shed panties. "Go outside," she said. "I'll join you in a few minutes." She headed off into the house, her legs quivering, the fine soft flesh of her ass swaying with each step. I could feel my cock, sticky with an admixture of our most intimate fluids, beginning to perk up. As if she sensed this, she repeated her instructions. "Go outside, Alex." Her voice was hoarse, as it always was after she came hard.

I ran some cool water from the tap and splashed it onto my face. I cupped some in my hand and swallowed, and tasted her on the water. I headed out, walking slowly, letting my eyes adjust to the sunlight.

Paul pulled himself out of the pool in one easy motion, then wrapped a towel around his shoulders and sat down on one of his sun loungers. "Alex," he said, smiling. "Judy and I were beginning to get worried about you."

Judy smiled up at me from the pool and beckoned me over. She mimed whispering something to me then, when I bent down near her, jumped out of the water, grabbing my arm and yanking me into the pool with her.

"Wouldn't do, would it Judy?" Paul said lightly, "Couldn't have your boyfriend running off with your mother, eh?"

Judy laughed softly, with a slightly condescending undercurrent. "Oh, Dad."

She leaned in and kissed me, letting her body rest lightly against mine. Shielded by the pool, her hand found the shaft of my cock. "I can't wait 'til we get home," she whispered to me. "I shaved it this morning, just for you."

Her hand felt me hardening. "Oh, you like that, do you?"

"Juice anyone?" Judy's mother stood at the patio door, a tray of glasses in her hand. If anyone looked at her, they'd dismiss the flush on her cheeks and breasts as a touch of the sun, the faint damp stain on her panties as water from the pool.

I slipped a hand between Judy's body and mine, hooking a finger inside the waistband of her bottoms. Beneath the water it was hard to tell, but it did feel like her cunt was now bald. I smiled lazily. "Thanks Mrs. King. Just the one, though - Judy and I have to be getting home."