Amusement Park Adventure Pt. 03

Story Info
Heat grows between dad & daughter in hotel room.
7.8k words
4.62
127.8k
37
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the third part in the Amusement Park Adventures series. If you haven't read the first two parts, you may want to prior to reading this one. For those of you who have been following Nick and Sarah's adventure, I hope you enjoy this installment!

Chapter Nine: "The Bathroom"

The cool air in the hotel was a refreshing change from the heat of the late afternoon sun in the park. Sarah shivered slightly with the change in temperature, causing her nipples to harden into stiff points that poked through her still damp shirt from the water rides they had ventured onto prior to leaving the park.

Nick noted the hard nipples of his daughter through her t-shirt and couldn't help but feel a tingle of excitement course through his body. He quickly admonished himself.

Apparently the desk clerk, "BOB", as he wryly noted from the name tag, had observed them as well and was ogling his daughter appreciatively. Sarah had smiled back at the clerk and a flutter of flirtatious glances and smiles passed between the two.

Nick caught the exchange and felt a surge of anger. He felt belligerent at the clerk for staring and even angrier at his daughter for flirting back. He cleared his throat abruptly and his eyes flashed as they made contact with the clerk's eyes, who in turn blushed and returned his full attention to checking his patrons in.

Nick tried to understand why feelings of anger had just come over him. He asked himself, "Would a normal father be upset if a good-looking young man flirted with his daughter? He was after all, about her age. Didn't she have the right to be attracted to someone her own age? It wasn't like he could keep her to himself forever."

Nick continued his contemplation in the elevator as they were ascending to their room. He tried to reconcile with himself. He was only feeling protective of his baby. He was just starting to realize that she was no longer a baby. She would be leaving him one of these days. That thought tore at his heart strings. Then the more lascivious thoughts of her sleeping with another man entered his mind.

Someone else would be enjoying her body. Running his fingers through her hair; kissing those luscious lips and those incredible breasts with the huge, hard nipples; smelling her; rubbing his cock against her swollen pussy lips before slipping inside her tight, wet twat.

God, he was driving himself crazy! He really was a sick man. Fathers shouldn't think about their daughters this way. He sighed in irritation and pushed at the elevator button repeatedly, as if to make the elevator move faster.

When they finally reached their floor, and had entered the room, Sarah sighed happily as she saw what would be their home for the next few days for the first time. She threw her bags on the floor and tore through the room like a child would on Christmas, examining every crevice.

"It's perfect!" Sarah exclaimed. Her father grunted. He was acting irritable and cranky. She chose to ignore him and decided instead to concentrate on checking out the room.

It was just as she had hoped. With the exception of course for the double beds in the room. But, aside from that, the room was spacious and almost luxurious. She bounced on a bed and noted it was both firm and plush –the mattress thick and cushiony. There was a couch, a couple of overstuffed arm chairs, a mini bar and large flat screen TV. And the view!

She sighed and clapped her hands together as she ran to open the sliding doors that led to an outdoor patio. It was spectacular. The veranda had chairs and potted plants and overlooked the city and beach. The sun was still in the sky, but she could see the city lights beginning to sparkle. She stood outside a few minutes, breathing in the salty air and feeling the wind blow her hair, whipping her pony tail against her cheek.

Sarah wandered into the bathroom as her father checked his work messages. She stopped in the doorway and took in the expanse of the room with awe. It was a large room with an inviting Jacuzzi tub. The lip of the tub was certainly large enough for a person to sit. Or lie back against. Perhaps even two people, she thought wickedly.

At least if one of them were leaning back, there certainly would be enough room for someone....her father...to be ...hmmm...let's see...kneeling in front of her between her legs suckling on her swollen clit; standing in front of her as she lie back as his thick cock slid into her tight wet hole or even perhaps fucking her from behind as she leaned against the wall with her legs spread apart, her breasts swaying with every thrust into her slick pussy. She sighed deeply, and murmured her approval, lost in her fantasies.

"Hmmm? Nick prompted his daughter. "What's that?"

Sarah's internal reverie was broken. She turned to look at her father, who had come to see what she was admiring. "Look, Daddy," Sarah said as she walked into the room. "Isn't this a gorgeous bathroom?" She walked into the room, and perched herself on the edge of the tub. The tiles, a shade darker than the cream colored walls, felt cool against the warm skin of the backs of her thighs. She leaned back, extended one leg so that it was stretched out in front of her, while her other leg was slightly bent and resting on the other side of the tub. She looked at her father intently. "It's so big and roomy," she said. "Perfect for a bubble bath, don't you think?"

Nick looked at his daughter with her spread shapely legs. Her eyes had half closed and she had one hand resting on her taut lower belly, the fingers just slightly grazing the top part of her mound as her other hand had come to rest on her breast bone, pulling the fabric of her t-shirt down, accentuating her full breasts. He could see the creamy softness of her inner thighs, now exposed by the shorts that had ridden higher than they had been all day.

A vision popped into his mind of his daughter lying there naked with her pussy spread open for his full view. He would love to be between those legs sucking on her clit, smelling her intoxicating scent again. His cock stiffened at the memory of the smell of her wet pussy on his fingers.

She was at the perfect height for him to walk over, release his now painfully restrained cock and watch her suck him until he came all over those plump breasts, he thought. How he would love to taste himself on her sweet smelling skin as he cleaned her off with his tongue. He wondered what her pussy looked like. Would the hair there be the same shade as her blonde mane, or a shade or two darker? Did she even have hair there? He decided he didn't care. Either way it would turn him on to see it. Hell, he was turned on now and couldn't see it!

"It's so big," Sarah repeated. She had opened her eyes and was staring straight at him, looking at the bulge that had emerged in his jeans.

He caught her eye and felt the blush rise, coloring his cheeks. He wasn't sure if she was still talking about the tub. He coughed, and cleared his throat. "I, uhm...I uhm...think I'll go and check my messages."

"I thought you just did that," she said pointedly.

"Yeah, uhm...I did. I have to make a few calls, I mean. Return some calls from the messages I received," he said.

Sarah shrugged, stood up and walked over to him slowly. She stopped in front of him, stood on her toes and kissed him full on the mouth, but quickly. She could feel his erection press into her stomach and felt a shiver work its way through her body. "Thanks for a great day, Daddy," she said as she slipped past him, her body brushing his, sending bolts of electricity through him. Nick stood a moment, with his eyes closed, trying to regain some sense of control over his body. He heard her say, "I think I'll take a bath before dinner, Daddy."

He was still standing in the doorway when she had returned with her bag, and slid past him again. She put the bag down, which was nearly bursting at the seams, with a grunt and bent down to unzip it. He watched her curved ass, and admired the definition in her upper legs, the muscles hard with the strain of her movement.

She turned suddenly. "Are you leaving? Or are you going to watch?" she asked with a smirk.

"No, of course not. I'm leaving," he said as he backed up, out of the doorway. "I'm leaving," he repeated again, to himself.

Sarah had already returned to busying herself with removing her toiletries from her bag. He noted the bottles of scented lotions and soaps she removed from her bag, and what appeared to be some type of silky lingerie lying on top of her clothing, peeking from the opened folds of the bursting bag.

Sarah stood, and removed the damp t-shirt she was wearing. As her shirt came over her head, she noted her father still standing in the doorway. "Dad!" she called out, in protest. "What are you doing?"

Nick's eyes grew wide, and he had the expression of a deer caught in the headlights. "I uhm... I need to use the bathroom before you get in the shower," Nick said, fishing for an excuse.

Sarah sighed with impatience. "I'll hurry," he assured her.

Sarah walked to the door, where Nick was filling the doorway so she had no room to move around him. He was transfixed at the sight of her full breasts practically popping out of her bra, the fullness of her breasts accentuated by the demi-cups that pressed her breasts together and up, the large, rose colored areolas visible.

She decided to throw caution to the wind, and threw her arms around her father, pulling his neck toward her, and pressing her forehead against his, so that they were eye to eye. Nick's body grew stiff. He didn't know where to put his hands, so awkwardly left them at his side, feeling the cool, silky skin of the sides of his daughter's naked belly. "You're a silly man, Nick," she said with a girlish laugh.

Nick's cock strained painfully against his pants. The nearness of his daughter in a half naked state with her nearly exposed tits pressed against him was pushing him over the precipice, of which he was quickly losing footing.

Sarah pulled herself away from the awkward embrace suddenly, with the expertise of a woman who knows when to be brazen and just when to play coy. As she slipped past him, her hand grazed the outline of his engorged cock, feeling its length and thickness, and his desire for her. "Don't be long now," she called out, playfully. She walked into the bedroom, still shirtless.

Nick closed the bathroom door with shaking hands and unzipped his pants, releasing his throbbing penis. He stood over the toilet, holding his dick in his hands, knowing there was no way he would be able to piss with his cock in the state it was in. He was sweating, he noted, as a trickle of salty liquid slid down his forehead and landed on his upper lip. He needed release. The temptations of the day had begun to wear him down. He was in a shit mood, irritable and angry. And turned on to the point of being crazed. He knew he shouldn't be excited by his daughter, his own flesh and blood.

The other side of him argued, how could any man not have a reaction when a woman is pressing her tits against him or sliding her hand across the length of his cock as she walked by? Or when she's pressing her ass against his aching cock? His recalled Sarah's earlier actions on the carousel.

He stood there, his dick in his hand, standing over the toilet, and started to stroke his hard cock, seemingly not of his own volition. His hand gripped the base and slowly slid down the long length of his shaft again and again. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes. Pre-cum oozed from the tip of his head.

On his next stroke up, he engulfed the engorged, purple head of his cock and caressed it with his cupped hand, smearing the thick pre-cum across the entire head, and then down the length of his dick. He imagined it as the wetness of Sarah's pussy, and started to stroke himself more vigorously as he moaned. A strangled sound came from him and his eyes flew open, as he remembered his daughter was just outside the door. His heart thumped in his chest and he hoped she didn't hear him.

His eyes landed again on Sarah's bag. He couldn't help himself. Curiosity got the better of him. He bent over, still stroking his cock, maintaining the rhythm, and picked up a silky garment. It was a black lace panty. The front was nearly see-through. He imagined his little girl wearing the piece of lingerie and his strokes sped up, increasing with intensity so that his hand was rapidly pumping his throbbing prick. He brought the lacy panty to his face and rubbed the sheer material over his cheeks and nose, and against his lips, imagining his face and mouth rubbing against his baby's mound as he was getting ready to dive into her sweet pussy.

A flash of recognition that he should not be doing this ran through him but he was beyond the point of no return. Nick brought the panty down to his aching cock and jerked off with it, the fabric making contact with his dick now, rather than the skin of his hand. It was almost too much to bear and he gasped as he felt his balls constrict.

Now he had both hands on himself, one pumping his shaft while the other massaged and squeezed his balls. "Oh fuck," he groaned. "Oh fuck!" The pressure was building up in his sack and he was going to erupt any second. He didn't even think to remove Sarah's panties from his cock so that they wouldn't be ruined.

"Urmph, mmhhm, urggggggggh!" he groaned as quietly as he could as his cock jerked and twitched as it shot his hot, thick load into his baby girl's panties, the image of his cum erupting onto his daughter's panty clad pussy as she lie back caressing her own breasts, pulling on her own nipples taking over his mind.

He continued to pump his cock as he watched the last squirts thrust from his now relieved cock, and realized suddenly that he had just jerked off into his daughter's underwear, ruining them. "Shit!" he muttered. "Shit, shit, shit," he repeated, overwhelmed with horror at the recognition of what he had just done. "What the fuck am I going to do now?"

"Daaaaaad!" called Sarah, right outside the door.

Nick quickly zipped his pants up and stuffed the cum sodden panties into his pocket. "Coming! Coming!" he called out in a rushed voice.

Sarah had been outside the door; listening to the sounds she knew her father was trying to keep quiet. Her pussy was dripping with excitement as she imagined her father standing there stroking his hard on. The hard on that she gave him! She could feel the slickness build between her legs and knew she couldn't wait until tonight when she hoped to have broken her father down to get some satisfaction.

She ran her hands over her breasts and felt her nipples harden in response. One hand slipped inside the cup of her bra and began to fondle her breast, kneading it slowly with the palm of her hand as she twisted her long pointed nipple with her fingers. The other hand slipped down between her legs and caressed her pussy through her wet panties, feeling her own heat emanate from within her slit.

A finger slid itself along the length of her slit, and between her lips, pulling the fabric of the panty into her pussy. She used the silky material to provide friction as she found her swollen nub and circled it with the tip of her finger. As she heard the unmistakable sounds of a man cumming, Sarah closed her eyes and pictured her father's huge cock twitching as he spurted gobs of thick, white spunk on her clit as she held it open for him to jerk off onto. She needed to cum badly now and knocked on the door impatiently.

Nick finally opened the door after he had splashed cold water onto his face. He found his daughter standing there wearing nothing but her bra and panties with a flushed look on her face. "Sarah!"

"I had to...I wanted to sit on the bed and my shorts were wet. You took forever!" she said as she stood in the doorway, one hand on the door frame above her head and one on her hip. "I kept my underwear on though. They're pretty wet too," she said softly as she looked Nick directly into his eye.

Nick noticed her nipples were rock hard and poking through the fabric of her bra. His eyes traveled the length of her body. The panties she wore were white and matched the translucent material of her bra. He could see a shadow from the patch between her legs and the slit of her pussy outlined. He again felt himself aroused.

"Feel all better now?" she asked innocently.

He looked at her suspiciously. Had she heard him? It was a question they often asked one another teasingly over the years when someone had to pee really badly. He wasn't sure.

"Can I get in there now?" she asked impatiently.

Nick nodded and moved aside, pressing himself against the vanity so that she could enter the bathroom without touching him. He couldn't handle more contact. He turned to leave and closed the door behind him. He stood a moment with his hand on the knob and eyes closed as he fought to catch his breath and regain his wits.

Chapter Ten: "The Bubble Bath"

Sarah turned the hot water on, poured in a vast amount of bubble bath and stood in front of the long mirror opposite the tub and watched herself as she again ran her hands over her covered breasts and mound. She smiled a slow seductive smile, and imagined she was staring into her father's eyes as he watched her putting on a little show for him.

She slowly removed her bra and panties, releasing her full breasts, watching them swing forth as they were freed from their restricting cloth. Her nipples grew harder with the caress of the cool air against them and she took each one into her fingers and pulled on them. She slowly slid a finger into her mouth and wet it, feeling her warm breath, and then brought the hot wetness to her nipple, which reacted pleasantly, as she did the same with other.

Her right hand traveled the length of her taut stomach, across her belly. Now both hands were caressing her full hips and rounded ass. Her right hand moved lower and found her protruding mound of hair. The hair on her pussy was darker than her long blonde mane. It was the color of sand and curly. She kept it neatly trimmed so the curls were short, but they were thick and formed a pretty patch that just covered her pink pussy lips.

Sarah turned around and spread her legs apart, bending slightly at the waist. She watched herself in the mirror, her head turned over her shoulder. She could see her pussy between her ass cheeks and was turned on at the site of her damp curls beneath her rosy pink hole. She positioned one knee on the rim of the tub and stretched her arm around her back and lightly caressed her puckered asshole along the path down to her now dripping pussy.

Her hand slid slowly over the length of her slit. She could feel her own slickness and heat. Her curls were wet and slightly sticking together at the opening of her pussy. She didn't allow her fingers to enter herself just yet. She wanted to cum but she also knew how to take it slow and enjoy the buildup.

Her hands stroked the curve of her full ass and then traveled back up to her sides and moved to the front to cup her breasts and gently squeeze them. She climbed the rim of the tub so that her feet and legs were covered with the soapy water. Sarah perched herself once again on the edge of the tub and leaned back against it, feeling the cold tiles a stark contrast to the heat of the water.

The steam in the room made her feel deliciously woozy. She spread her legs and ran her hands over her protruding mound, feeling the delicious thrills resulting from her own touch. She thought of her father standing there earlier watching her as she sat in this same spot and wished he was there watching her now. She would love to show him how turned on he made her, how hot she was listening to him jerk off, how excited she was from their flirting during the day, the feel of his hard cock pressed against her when they hugged and during the one kiss he gave her. She moaned at the memory of his lips on hers kissing her hesitatingly, as his cock was right between her legs, pressing against her pussy, telling her how much he wanted her.