Amy

Story Info
You watch a special DVD.
1.7k words
3.65
21.7k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brown padded envelope catches my eye as I sort through my mail. It's been awhile since one has made it's way to my door. I can barely think as I run my fingers over the scratchy brown paper. I turn it over in my hands. It's the same as all the others, no return address, my name scrawled in your thick black writing. I pull the envelope open, and see the plastic case inside. The DVD is blank except for the name Amy, in the same black marker as the envelope. I fumble slightly as I set the DVD on the tray of my machine, my throat tight with expectation. I press play and the black of my television screen suddenly erupts into color.

There she is; Amy. The ball gag I can almost taste is stretching her mouth open, little trails of slobber running onto her chin. Her black mascara has started to run down her cheeks. I don't see you, but I hear your voice, running through my speakers like honey. I shift in my seat, as I am already wet. Amy looks into the camera, lust and anxiety mixing in her blue eyes. Her small hands are tied to the foot of the bed. If I close my eyes, I can still feel the sheets under my knees.

I recognize the room as well as I would my own. The countless hours I spent there, in front of you, and the lense of your camera. I wonder sometimes, how many DVD's of me are out there? How may people have sat and watched you dominate and pleasure me? How many other girls are there in the world, watching another go through the same fate as them?

I hear your hand hit her square on the ass almost before I see it. Her cries die quickly behind the gag, a fresh batch of tears prick the corners of her eyes. You ask her if she wants more. When she doesn't nod fast enough for you, you grab her blonde hair in your fist and ask again. She nods fervently this time and is rewarded with two more hard smacks on her already red ass. Her voice is choked off, but I can make out her teeth digging into the hard rubber between her dry lips. Suddenly the camera moves, showing me that you have two fingers teasing her cunt, trying to dampen the pain with pleasure. If I try, I can almost feel the rough texture of your skin sliding past my wet cunt lips. The way you would twist them as you forced them deeper, pressing into my G spot with ease.

Amy must be getting the same treatment as her cries have turned to squeals and moans. I can hear how wet she is every time your fingers come out of her pussy. You get on your knees behind her and run your tongue up the back of her thigh. I can see her tremble, just as I would. The whimper as you pull your fingers from her is audible, even with the impediment. She is soon placated by your tongue. That sweet, salty tongue that I have sucked on when I couldn't touch any other part of you. You dig into her ripe flesh releasing a wash of juices from her cunt. You really have this one worked up. She's not indifferent like some have been. Is she as hot and wet as I used to be with you?

You stop what you are doing abruptly and the camera again focuses on Amy's face. I hear you off camera, your tone harsh. Does she want to suck your cock? Does she want that gag out? She is nodding before you even finish the questions. She wants you in her mouth, just like I did. A hand releases the buckle behind her head. Amy sighs and cries all at once as the air hits her stretched, tired mouth.

Let me hear you say it.

God, your voice could unnerve anyone. She replies. Her voice is high pitched, squeaky. She wants to suck your cock right now. Thankfully, you don't let her talk anymore. The tip of your cock comes into view. Just as big, as purple, as heavenly as I remember it. Her cherry tongue rubs against it, leaving a wet trail over the flesh I longed to taste. You let her go on for a bit longer, but I know what's coming. Before another swipe of Amy's amateur tongue is finished, you grab her head and force the full length into her mouth. Her shock is overwhelmed by your insistence, and she has no choice but to take it. I can hear her gagging, remembering the feeling well. Tears leave her eyes in hot lines as your thick cock pushes into her throat again and again. Soon, she has loosened up and is sucking as hard as you are fucking her mouth. God, you have a way with women.

Amy has her rhythm now and she is enjoying herself. You quickly put a stop to her pleasure with a hard pinch of her swinging nipple. She winces at the pressure and your cock leaves her mouth just in time to hear her fervent ouch. You squeeze again, and twist, just like I like it. Amy does not. I wonder if that was for me. If you still thought about me at all. My hand in my pants gently teased my clit as I thought of the last time your fingers held my nipples like that. Amy bit her lip to take the pain, until you eased up and gave her a break. Another yank on her hair, her full lips managed a quick yelp before you covered her mouth with yours, sucking the air and what was left of her fight right out of her. Now sweetly stroking her nipple, she purred into your mouth, thrusting her hips into the air.

You want to get fucked, don't you?

It was an absurd question, but one you asked without a hint of irony. Wasn't that why we were all there in the first place? But, you asked, and we had to respond. The only answer that made any sense.

Yes. Fuck me, please.

With her desperate plea, I knew you had hooked another one. One more soul who couldn't get enough of you. Willing to let you document their pleasure and pain, for one more taste. One more earth shattering, mind erasing twist of pleasure from you. I had been replaced, just like she would be someday. But, for now, Amy could feel the unabashed desire that forced her back into your room again and again. The searing heat of knowing you were there, ready to do your best and your worst. The giving up of dignity, of sense, of time and space, just to feel your cock in her cunt until she couldn't think straight. I envied her, wanted to be her, and hated her all together at once. The camera showed her face crumple into a mass of relief and desire as you finally gave in and filled her cunt. The camera then went back to its usual position watching your stiff cock enter and leave Amy's wet and waiting cunt. Over and over. My fingers dove into my own empty, lonely cunt. I tried to remember the last time I was with you. The last time I got to be like Amy.

Was it really a year ago? When I cried out into the darkness of that room, just like Amy, begging for a hard, deep fucking. Needing you so bad that I was willing to let you tie my down, turn my ass bright red and keep my pain and fear and lust all on a convenient disc forever. It had been that long, as my own desperate cunt craved, like Amy's, to be filled. There didn't seem to be a finger or dildo big enough to fill the void you left when you told me you were through with me. You promised to keep in touch. The first DVD arrived months later. Another girl, another Amy on my bed, taking your cock deep inside her.

Amy began begging you to fuck her faster, but your pace stayed steady and slow. Teasing her with every swirl of your hips. My hatred for her grows as my pussy gets wetter. I need you again. I want you again, just like the last four times the DVD's invaded my life. You still manage to turn my life upside down, even though you won't take my calls.

I'm going to come.

Her words make my heart sink, but send a rush of hot and wet to my cunt. I know better than anyone her need. You won't make it easy for her. She doesn't know it yet, but I do. I see your cock leave her cunt, and I hear her moans turn to protests. My fingers transmit her pain into my pleasure. Two more hard whacks on her ass ring out of my television speakers and go straight to my clit. That is what I wanted to hear. Her cries only made my orgasm bigger and better. My clit throbs as my cunt tightens around my fingers, all while Amy laments her current state. By the time you are back in her cunt, fucking her into oblivion, I am laying back on my couch stroking myself to a second climax. I look up just in time to see Amy's face twist into a knot and her orgasm tighten her cunt around your cock. She weeps as you make her come harder than she ever has before. By the time she is done, she collapses onto the bed, her wrists rubbed raw by the scarf attaching her to the bed. The one I had given you so long ago.

Unlike the other DVD's, this time you look right into the camera. Your eyes are looking straight at me. If I didn't know better, I'd think you could see me right at that moment, my fingers wet from my own cunt, my body slowly returning to earth. But, I did know better. You wink and the shot goes to black. The familiar hiss of static filled the room. Finally, I press stop.