Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you love me Amy?"

"Yes Janet."

"Show Paul how much you love me and how you kiss me."

I molded my body to hers, lifted my face and opened my mouth to give her a soul searing kiss. I don't know why but all my fears had left me and I wanted my husband to know what I had become and I wanted him to share it with me. Releasing me she said,

"Take out his cock Amy."

I knelt in front of my husband and took his cock out of his pants. It wasn't easy, he was so hard.

"Now bring it to me."

I led him like a puppy on a leash to where she now sat naked on the edge of her bed. I offered his cock to her.

"Do you see this Paul? Do you see her offering your cock to me? She is my little girl. This is a win, win situation for you if you have the sense to accept it. Your sex life was never better than it has been for the past few months and it is going to get even better. She is never going to refuse you, whenever or where ever you want her. She will never be touched by another man but either one, or both of you, will be available to me whenever or where ever I want you. All you have to do is get undressed and let her put your cock into me.

Paul and I looked at each other, he with an uncertain look on his face and I with an unspoken plea on mine. I wanted him to fuck her. I wanted him to get the same pleasure from her that I enjoyed. God help me, I wanted him to be her little boy.

I released his cock and opened his sport jacket to slide it off of his shoulders. He didn't resist me. Shirt and undershirt followed, his eyes never left mine. I kissed his chest and sucked on his nipples as my hand stroked his cock and then I sank to my knees and took him in my mouth. As I sucked on his rigid tool I undid his pants and slid them down to the floor. His boxers followed and then he stepped out of his shoes and socks.

I stood up and pressed my body to him and as I offered my lips for a kiss, I whispered,

"Please, please darling, fuck her. Do for me. I want you to do it." I was begging him.

No man alive could resist that entreaty, especially when it comes from his wife and especially when the prize was Janet, posing naked on the bed. She was lying on her side watching us. The mound formed by her hip rising from her impossibly narrow waist was balanced by the width of her shoulders. Her full breasts were hanging toward the mattress, looking as though they would smother anyone who attempted to suck on them. The smile on her face would have tempted a blind man. She was magnificent; Goya could not have captured the sensuality of her pose. I guided Paul to her, again leading him by his cock. He offered no resistance when she took it from me and said,

"Lie down next to me Paul and make love to me."

She took charge from the get-go and he followed her directions implicitly. As I undressed, I watched his hands caress her body followed by his lips and tongue I saw her body spasm several times before I heard her tell him to fuck her. I saw both of them cum in an explosion of passion that must have rocked the universe and I was happy for them.

Janet reached out her arm and beckoned to me to join them, I was on one side of her and Paul on the other. She hugged us to her and I was so happy that my husband had become her lover also. We spent the rest of the night loving each other in every combination and position that she could think of.

Even Howard was not left out, he got to come in and clean up anyone who needed his talented tongue.

I woke up in the morning lying on my side with my head on Paul's shoulder, he was still asleep. Daylight was just creeping into the room. He was on his back and Janet was on the other side of him, also asleep. She to was on her back and her hand was on his cock. I couldn't believe that he had a hard-on in his sleep. Maybe he was dreaming about last night.

Last night, my god, what had we done! My mind was a jumble of memories but I knew that I had revealed to my husband that Janet was my lover and I had pleaded with him to be her lover also. What would he say in the cold light of morning when his mind was clear of passion? What would he say when he realized that I was completely submissive to her?

I couldn't fall back to sleep so I got up and went down to the kitchen and put up a pot of coffee. I was on my second cup when I heard a toilet flush and then a naked Paul came into the kitchen. I was afraid to say anything. He sat down opposite me and I got up and poured him a cup of coffee. Then I just stood there,

"Paul......"

"Don't say a word Amy."

"But......" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his lap.

"How long?"

"A little over two months."

"Is that why our sex has been so good?"

Sheepishly I replied, "Yes, I am always so horny."

"And you are her little girl?"

I pressed my face against his neck and whispered, "Yes."

"Then I am going to enjoy fucking you and your Mommy."

I squealed with joy and kissed him. My life was complete.

12