Amy, a Lawyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at herself, in the high cut frilly panties and matching lacy bra, Amy thought most men would like what she could see. Maybe she should go out on the weekend. Try for a one-nighter. She'd never done it before, sex for her had only been within a relationship. But now it seemed like the sensible choice. If that's what it took to burn off the last of her sexual frustration, well, why not? Thousands of people did it every weekend, why not her? She spent a few minutes running her hands over her body, enjoying the feeling. Then she put on her work clothes, smiling at the little wickedness of what she was wearing underneath.

Saturday night found Amy amongst the bars and pickup joints on the high street. At first she'd held back, flitting from place to place. Never having tried to hook up in places like these she wasn't sure what to do. So she'd found some out of the way places in the bars and just watched. Amy was amazed at the way people moved through the press of humanity. Yes, she'd been in bars before, but she'd never taken the time to just watch. Men and women, singly and in groups. She could see them laughing and talking. After a little while she could start identifying the ones who were looking for more. Amy wasn't sure which ones wanted something quick, like her, and which ones wanted something serious. But she could tell the ones on the pull. For the women it seemed easy enough. Hang around at the bar, sip a drink and men would come along soon enough. Especially if the woman was by herself. To Amy it was almost as if they were putting themselves on display.

The night was getting on by the time Amy summoned up the courage to take a place at the bar herself. She chose a seat at one end, well away from the area the bar staff used to serve people who just wanted a drink and to head off elsewhere into the building. Maybe she had chosen somewhere a little too out of the way, because Amy was on her second drink before anyone tried to talk to her.

"Hi," a male voice said.

Amy looked him over. Mid-twenties, dark hair. Nothing special to look at, but not too bad either.

"Hi," Amy returned.

"So," the man said, just a hint of nervousness in his voice, "you new in town?"

"No, I've been here six months," Amy replied.

"Oh," the man said, a little crestfallen, "you just seemed to be by yourself."

"I am," Amy said and the man brightened. "What's your name?" she added.

"Craig," he replied, "what's yours?"

"Sophie" said Amy, almost without thinking. Sophie? she screamed at herself internally. I mean, okay, I can see why I didn't tell him my real name. If I just want a one-nighter let's keep it anonymous, but why that name? Oh shit, too late now.

"That's nice," said Craig, "what do you do?"

"I'm a lawyer, what about you?" Amy asked.

Craig seemed like a nice enough bloke. He worked in one of the banks. They talked for a while about their university experiences and the long hours they had to work now they had jobs. Amy tried to work the conversation in the direction she wanted, but Craig seemed almost as out of his depth as she was. In the end she took the plunge and started running her hand up and down the outside of his leg. Obviously encouraged, Craig's hands started to explore her body and he leant nearer her head.

"So," he asked, "you want to go someplace with just the two of us?"

"Yeah", she said "your place near here?"

"Close enough," Craig replied.

Outside the bar they found a cab in a surprisingly short time. Inside the cab Amy found Craig's hands all over her. She didn't mind. Finally, she thought, finally I'll work this off.

Craig's apartment, after he had dragged his hands off her and fiddled with the key to let them in, was marginally tidier than most bachelor pads Amy had seen. She didn't really care and soon their clothes had added to the mess. Craig nuzzled her breasts, her nipples rising to hard points. He seemed to have some idea of foreplay, but Amy didn't want to wait. She gently rubbed his cock, making sure it was good and hard, slipping on the protection he at least had had the forethought to provide. When she thought he was ready Amy thrust herself underneath him.

As his cock plunged into her eager pussy Amy thought, I don't know his last name. Hell I don't even know if Craig is his real name. And fuck it, I don't care. With that she surrendered herself to the raw feelings coursing through her body.

In the morning Amy awoke before Craig did. She couldn't remember how many times she'd come the night before. She'd lost count after about seven, she thought. In the end she'd let Craig slip into an exhausted sleep, even though she was up for more. Quietly she gathered her clothes, dressed and left after planting a gentle kiss on his forehead.

There, Amy thought in the cab on the way home, ignoring the leering looks from the driver, that should do it. And if I need to do it again in a little while to stop myself getting carried away, who cares? Depriving yourself is just silly.

For the next few days the young lawyer's needs did seem to have subsided. She could get to sleep at night without the need for a couple of orgasms. She wasn't plagued by enticing thoughts of unknown men fucking her silly. But it was like there was an itch she couldn't, or hadn't, scratched. Something, ticking away at the back of her mind. Still, Amy found that her level of energy at work remained. As did her habit of wearing fancy lingerie under her office attire. She'd even added teddies to her mix.

By Wednesday night, though, the images had returned in force. By the time she could get to sleep Amy had spent at least half an hour plunging three fingers in and out of herself to thought of being fucked by one man after another.

Ah well, she consoled herself Friday morning, after another, even longer, frigging session on Thursday night, it's almost the weekend. Then I can go out and find another bloke like Craig. But even through that thought there was another feeling, that she wanted something more than Craig had given her.

The day seemed to fly by and it was almost four thirty when the phone on Amy's desk rang, the display showing it was Natalie. Damn, thought Amy, eyes flicking to her computer, I've almost got this done.

Reluctantly she picked up the phone "Hi Natalie, what is it?" Amy asked. One hand was still typing away on the court filing she wanted to finish.

"Uh, hi Amy," said Natalie, her voice spacey and distant. That's weird, thought Amy, she sounds a bit out of it. "I've got someone here to see you."

"Who is it?" asked Amy. "I wasn't expecting anyone."

"Umm she says she's one of your clients, Sophie Griffiths, the soliciting charge? Should I send her in?" asked Natalie, uncertainly.

"Oh, err," Amy stammered. Sophie? What was Sophie doing here? Suddenly all Amy's assurance seemed to vanish.

"Amy?" Natalie queried, unsure.

"Oh, all right, send her in." Amy was sure that leaving Sophie out there was the worst thing she could do.

Moments later Sophie opened the door and Amy could see that she was back in the jeans and coat she was wearing when Amy first met her.

"Umm, Sophie, come in, have a seat," Amy gestured politely, still wondering why Sophie was here.

"Thanks," said Sophie, as she sat on one of the government-issue office chairs that were all Amy had to offer. For a moment couldn't help but resent the differences between her office and Stacey's.

"What can I do for you?" Amy asked, hoping she could get Sophie away quickly.

"Oh I just thought there might be something you needed me to sign or something," Sophie mused, "I mean, you got a signed statement from Stacey but not from me. And I hadn't heard from you in what, a week and a half? I want to know how my case is going."

"Oh no," Amy said, relaxing. It seemed like she would be able to get this interview over with soon. "You're the accused so it's different. You give your version to the court through me and then in the witness box if we have to. So no, nothing to sign. Not yet, anyway. And last time I talked to the prosecutor it looked like they were dropping your case. That stuff from Stacey really helped. So if that's it I won't keep you." Amy indicated the door, hoping Sophie would take the hint.

"That's okay," said Sophie, relaxing into the chair and spinning it slowly back and forth, her legs tucked off to one side, "I don't have anywhere else to be. If there's nothing I can do, there's something you can do for me."

"What?" asked Amy confused. Hopefully Sophie hadn't got into more trouble.

"Well," Sophie smiled, her voice lowering to a conspiratorial whisper, "I told you a bit about me the other day. Why don't you return the favour? It will help me trust you. As my lawyer, you know."

"What?" Amy demanded, sharply, "I couldn't possibly. We need to keep a professional relationship." Desperately she was thinking about how she could get Sophie out of her room, afraid now of where this conversation might go. She didn't want to call the building security, but she would if it was her last resort.

"Oh, come on," Sophie tone was a heady mix of playful and persuasive, "you can trust me. What about we start with something easy? Where'd you go to university?" Amy told her, hesitantly.

"That's good," coached Sophie, "Now let's try something else. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No," replied Amy, shaking her head.

"No boyfriend, nothing more serious?" Amy could see Sophie looking at her left hand. Amy just shook her head again.

"Oh, poor Amy," Sophie consoled her, "So when's the last time you got laid?"

"What?" asked Amy, looking up and straight into Sophie's eyes "how dare .. I'm not going ..." Something in the other girl's eyes calmed the young lawyer, took away her momentary resistance. "Last weekend," she said weakly.

"Oh, a one-nighter," said Sophie brightly. "Tell me all about it".

And Amy did. She couldn't work out why she was telling Sophie. This girl she hardly knew. But she told her everything. About how she watched, trying to work out how to get picked up. About Craig, and everything they'd done. Amy gave Sophie more detail than she'd ever given anyone about her relationships, even her best friends.

"Wow," said Sophie when Amy was finished, "do you do that sort of thing often?"

"No," answered Amy, "that was my first time."

"Well," said Sophie. "You certainly started with a bang. No pun intended." she half-sniggered. "What made you do that if you'd never done it before?"

Amy remembered the nights she'd spent frigging herself. And the lurid images that accompanied her sessions. She didn't want to tell Sophie about that. She knew how it would sound. How images of man after man pounding away at her, none of whom she could put a face to, would seem too much like what a, a, she wouldn't even think the "p" word, what a sex-worker would do.

But Sophie's gaze held her. Held her like a lawyer might hold a witness. Leading her testimony where she wanted it to go. Slowly building her case. Amy felt her resolve wilting under the look Sophie was giving her. She couldn't hold it in any more. She heard herself describing her masturbation sessions to Sophie, what she did to herself, what she was thinking as she did it. It felt like a release, like a confession. When she was finished Amy felt a tightness she hadn't even known was there let go from her chest.

"Wow," said Sophie softly, "that's some imagination you've got there, girl. So did that night with, what was his name, Craig? Did it give you everything you want?"

Amy wanted to say yes. She was willing herself to say yes. But she knew it was a lie. She felt like she was in the witness box testifying against herself and she knew you shouldn't lie in the witness box. Still she couldn't say it. She hung her head, shaking it in the negative, and gently started to cry.

"Shhh," Sophie whispered in Amy's ear. Amy wondered how Sophie had got behind her. She hadn't seen or heard the other woman get up from her chair. "It's okay. You can trust me." Sophie gently ran her hands up and down Amy's upper arms, consoling the seated woman.

"It was good though, wasn't it?" her voice was so soft Amy was sure Sophie's mouth must be right by her ear. She could feel Sophie's breath on her neck. Amy nodded in response to the question. "Getting fucked by a man you didn't know. Admit it, it was good, wasn't it?" Amy nodded again. "Getting fucked by a man you'd never see again." Amy nodded, she knew that's what Sophie wanted. "Getting fucked by a man you didn't feel anything for." Amy felt like she was one of those dolls, whose head you just set going and they would keep on nodding and nodding.

"But there was still something more you wanted wasn't there? You wanted to know whether he really wanted to fuck you, or whether any woman would have done. But how could he have done that, Amy, how could he show he appreciated you when there was nothing between the two of you, no emotions, what could he do? Hmm?"

Amy knew the answer Sophie wanted. She could taste it on her tongue. But she didn't want to say it. Didn't want to admit what it would mean.

"Come on Amy", urged Sophie, "you're almost there. Tell me what that bloke could have done to show how much he valued the service you gave him."

"He, he could," Amy stumbled, "have. He could have." Amy felt like a wall was breaking. "He could have paid me," she gasped. Amy grasped tightly onto one of Sophie's arms, her tears soaking into Sophie's jacket.

Sophie gently removed Amy's hands and slowly swung the blonde's chair around so they were facing each other. She hugged the seated girl.

"That's right, he could have paid you. You'd know then how much he valued what you did for him," Sophie said gently.

"But, but," Amy protested weakly, "I don't want that. I don't want to be a, be a." She looked away. She couldn't finish the sentence, but felt ashamed to say she couldn't be what Sophie was.

"Amy, look at me," Sophie's voice was still gentle, but commanding now as well. When Amy was again looking at her Sophie continued, "a prostitute, is that what you were going to say, you don't want to be a prostitute?"

Amy simply nodded.

"You sure?" asked Sophie. "Let's see. You fucked a man you didn't know, will probably never see again. That's what I do. You may as well get paid for doing it."

"But", Amy feebly protested, "it wasn't the same."

"Wasn't it?" asked Sophie, shaking her head in mock incredulity. "How come?"

"Well, you don't get to say no," Amy said, almost apologetically.

"Yep, that's true," agreed Sophie. "A man turns up and I fuck him. I don't get to say no. But didn't you say that Craig bloke was the first to come on to you? You didn't say no. Would you have said no to any man?"

Is that true? Amy questioned herself desperately. Would I have said yes to the first man that came up to me? The young woman wasn't sure that she knew any longer what she was or what was happening to her

"Sounds to me," said Sophie, still gently hugging the blonde lawyer, "that you had a worse deal than me. I mean, I get paid and I'm not taking my chances with random strangers I meet in a bar. Who knows what psychos you could run across?"

Amy felt like she was on the edge of a dark chasm, her feet already slipping.

"I don't, I don't want to be, to do what you do," Amy said, gripping the other woman tightly, her head pushing into Sophie's chest. Amy wasn't even sure anymore that she was telling the truth, but she knew her next statement was true, "I want to be a lawyer."

Sophie pulled back and with one hand gently lifted up Amy's chin so they were looking at each other again. "Hey, who said you couldn't be a lawyer? Remember what Miss Stacey said about professional women moonlighting? Nothing stopping you giving that a try."

"But, I couldn't", protested Amy, "what if I got caught? I'd get disbarred."

"Good point," Sophie acknowledged. Amy felt relief flood through her. Maybe she'd get through this. All right, maybe a little bit of her was tempted. But people were tempted all the time. Doesn't mean you have to give in.

"But I think," Sophie continued, "that you need to be honest with yourself. If being caught wasn't a problem, would you like to give it a go?"

Amy could feel herself relaxing. Now it was like a hypothetical. She could deal with that. Lawyers dealt in hypothetical situations all the time. Would she, if she didn't think she'd get caught, do what Sophie did? Or at least give it a try? Honestly? Getting paid for a commitment-free fuck? Yes, yes she would. She'd at least try it. Hypothetically, anyway.

"Yes," Amy said softly.

"Well," said Sophie. "I think we can help you."

"What?" Amy tensed in her chair as her fears came flooding back. What had she just agreed to? What was Sophie going to do to her? Had she just thrown away her career?

"The place where I work is no good to you. It's okay for me, I need a regular income. But that's not the only business Miss Stacey owns. She also has this escort agency. Really high class. Professional women. Men pay good money for that. They want someone who can hold a conversation over dinner before a good fuck afterwards. They wouldn't want it coming out any more than you would. It'd be safe. It'd be just like a date. Dinner, then sex afterwards. Come on, how many dates like that have you been on? Even better, you get paid."

Amy's head was spinning. A moment ago she thought she was safe. Now the pit was back. Just like a date? Well, it could be, she supposed. Certainly she'd been on dates like that, dinner then sex. Okay, they had been with her boyfriend, but even though part of her didn't want to she could imagine doing it with a man she didn't know. A man who was paying her for sex. And hadn't she just said she would, if she thought she was safe? But she couldn't, could she? She looked at Sophie, pleadingly.

"Be honest with yourself," Sophie coaxed, "you know you want to try it. And you know you won't stop thinking about it until you do."

Amy slumped, defeated. She knew Sophie was right. All those images. The missing part of what had happened with Craig. She had to know what it was like. She had to try being paid for sex. To know if that was what was missing from her fantasies. Amy knew the thought of it would never let her go until she tried it for real.

"Now admit it," commanded Sophie "is that what you want, honestly?"

Amy knew she had no defence left. Once again, she nodded.

"Like Miss Stacey said," Sophie continued, as she helped Amy out of her chair, "Some girls just do it for the money, but others do it for fun. There's less of them, but I think you might be one."

Amy didn't resist as Sophie helped her on with her coat, led her unresisting out towards Natalie's desk.

"Amy?" Natalie asked, uncertain.

"It's okay," Amy heard herself saying, "I just need to fix something up with Sophie, see you Monday".

Outside Amy looked around, not really understanding how they had got there. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"Where do you think?" Sophie asked in reply. "There's no time like the present."

"But, no, I can't," Amy protested weakly.

"I thought we just agreed you could and you will," Sophie admonished.

Amy gave up her struggles and let Sophie lead her on.

A couple of hours later Amy was sitting in front of the mirror in her apartment. Sophie had taken her to get her hair and nails done. Amy felt like she had drifted through the whole thing. She was wearing one of her little black dresses now. Sophie had chosen it, after considering the contents of the lawyer's wardrobe. Amy still had on her expensive lingerie. Sophie had approved of that. Although she had made Amy add stockings and a matching suspender belt. She'd chosen Amy's shoes as well. A pair with three inch heels, closed-toes. Almost the highest heels Amy had. But hell, she'd seen girls wearing higher at her graduation.