Amy, Adam & I

Story Info
He's putting it inside her now.
1.1k words
3.89
84.5k
14
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderful
wonderful
181 Followers

Amy looked at me. Her eyes were on fire, lust passion ... love. She was a loving wife and this moment was now a most definitive part of it.

Over wine, great food, through what we always called our sessions of "rampant sex", we had talked about the moment that was upon us. A threesome. It had come about without concoction. Amy and Adam were close work colleagues, very close. They worked long hours on demanding projects and had developed a powerful and successful business relationship. Through that he had grown to become my friend as well.

This night, he was with us after a what had started out as a stuffy works function. There were the compulsory speeches, but also plenty of free wine. Our hotel was just across the road so we did all drink as much as we wanted before heaidng back to our hotel room. There had been a mistake with the bookings. We, the couple, had been given the pokey room downstairs. He, single, had the huge one, complete with four poster bed and balcony with a view, upstairs. As he was most certainly obligated to do, he invited us up for more drinkies.

Even around mid-night, it was still hot. We loosened ties and top buttons and kicked off shoes as we sat out on his balcony. And I, as I usually do, decided it shouldn't stop there. It's a bit of thing of mine, well known to our friends, that once I've had a bit too much to drink, I want to get everyone naked. People usually just laugh at me now. Anyway, I still grabbed an empty wine bottle and said "strip spin the bottle, no pikers" which meant it was compulsory. Since there were absolutely no rules but the ones I made up, we were all soon naked. Amy looked sensational in the half-light, but insisted on putting my white business shirt because while our private bits were in the dark beyind the balcony wall, her breasts were on display to the outside world. We didn't mind at all.

"Everyman's fantasy," Adam and I said, almost together. "What do you mean," said Amy, well aware of the answer anyway. More conversations about fantasies flowed until Adam asked Amy what hers was.

"Shall we tell him," she said? "You have to now," Adam said, realising he had struck something precious.

Amy looked down at the ground, then muttered "a threesome". It suddenly went very quiet as people realised just how close we were to that very thing. Two blokes, one gorgeous woman, all naked except for one white shirt that was making everyone feel sexy. Well, I assumed it was making Amy feel sexy, too, because she left it wide enough open to show a lot of cleavage.

After a few moments of this silence, Amy leant over and kissed me on the forehead, the shirt falling wide open. She then did the same to Adam, stood up, took both of us by the hand and led us back into the room. The four poster stood there like a huge question mark, but the answer had already been given.

"He's touching me," Amy breathed. "Right now, he's touching me."

Adam heard her and kissed her on the lips. By now he was lying beside her, they were both naked, the shirt having been slowly removed by all of us in a moment that resembled some ancient ceremony in a temple. We had then slowly lifted her on to the bed. I was now just behind them on the king-sized bed. The room was awash with the half-light of love, a soft blue that emanated some somewhere out on the street and was carried in on the warm wind. There was enough of it to see silhouettes and soft movements. Apart from Amy's low voice and the breath of three people journeying into a magical world, there were no other sounds.

Her gaze fixed on me. "I am going to spread my legs just a little and let it go in," she whispered, then gasped as it happened.

Adam was a big man. Our nakedness out on the balcony had suggested it. Now Amy's whimper confirmed it. I watched Amy's face to guage her reaction to him. Her eyes eased shut and a half-smile came on to her face.

I saw her raise her leg higher, to take more. Then to take it all.

"Oh darling it just feels so good," she said, opening her eyes for a moment to look at me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Adam's body rocked gently. Lying behind him, I could see him controlling his movements with the skill of a mature lover.

Then there was an extra violence about his next thrust and Amy's eyes widened and a sweet little "oh my God" escaped her mouth.

She stiffened and squealed. I saw Adam's body go rigid. They locked each other into an orgasm. His control waivered momentarily and I saw his cheeks pinch tight.

He kissed Amy on the forehead then slowly rolled away. I moved into the ruffled space in front of Amy, my arousal almost uncontrollable.

"Oh Darling, please, please put it in," Amy demanded.

I obeyed, feeling in equal measure, the warmth of the man who had been there before and the woman who had received him. I imagined myself affecting the same control as Adam, the skilled movements. It was more than imagination. Amy squealed again, the sound I had known so well of her clenching orgasm. Her walls tightenend, a finger nail bit into my back, doubling my own ecstasy with its pain. Her hips thrust to catch as much of me as she could, I saw her eyes ground tight, her lips parted in a shrill ooooooh!

Finally, as her vigour waned, I let myself go, kissing her gently on the cheeks as it happened.

We both stopped, then I asked her to roll on to her back. She opened her eyes quizzically, but obliged.

Easing myself up, I softly pulled her legs apart and gazed in wonderment at the sight of dripping semen. I told Adam to look too. He did, he smiled. We all gave a little laugh of elation together.

"Darling," Amy said. "I feel so warm inside, so delicious, so proud of us for going to where we really wanted to."

"I love you," I said.

"Thanks Adam," Amy said. "I hope it meant as much to you as it did to us. We love you."

Amy slowly rose from the bed, her nakedness now a monument to that which had just happened. She was in no hurry to cover herself. In no hurry for anything.

"I shall remember all this for a long time," she said. "I have never felt so loved and cherished in all my life."

wonderful
wonderful
181 Followers