Amy and Brian Ch. 02

Story Info
Brian learns the truth, and seeks comfort in a familiar face.
5.1k words
4.29
28.6k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laf199
laf199
201 Followers

Brian sat at his desk at work on Friday, making plans for his weekend with Amy. They were going to their shore home; Amy was dropping the kids off at her mother's house this afternoon, then they would leave after Brian finished work. He had cleared his schedule and insured that the hospital had proper coverage for the weekend.

As he completed his rounds, he ran into Cat, who gave him a sheepish smile. She was a little embarrassed at her behavior in his office last night; she felt like a school girl trying to get her crush to recognize her. Hopefully, Dr. Harris didn't notice it.

But Brian had, and while flattering it did make him feel more than a little uncomfortable. Cat was a gorgeous woman, but he was committed to his marriage. Still, she was a talented young nurse who was an asset to the hospital, so he was determined to forget about last night and move forward in a professional manner.

"Hi Cat, how are all the patients today," he said, with no hint of awkwardness.

"Everyone's good, all in their rooms resting and we have no procedures scheduled the rest of the day," she replied. She loved her job here and feared last night had jeopardized it, so she was relieved Dr. Harris didn't seem concerned by it.

"Great, well I'm heading out for the day, my wife and I are heading out for a weekend alone. Take care, I'll see you on Monday," he said walking away.

"Have fun," she replied, staring somewhat wistfully at him as he left. His wife was a very lucky woman, she thought. For Cat, all that was on her plate tonight was take-out food and a night of cheesy romantic comedies on Netflix. Right now, she didn't have time for romance herself, but hoped one day soon she would find Mr. Right.

As Brian finished up work, Amy was returning to her house after dropping the kids off at her mother's. As she looked in her backyard, Josh was there, looking like a puppy who had lost his toy. She was hoping to have this conversation next week, but realized it would have to be now, before he got any ideas.

"Hi Josh, can I talk to you inside for a minute," Amy said as she opened the door.

"Absolutely," said Josh eagerly, thinking he knew what that meant. He entered the Harris house.

"Listen, what we had was wonderful, but it has to end. Like I said when we started, this can't go anywhere. I need to focus on my family now. You're young, I'm sure you'll find a girl closer to your age in no time," said Amy gently, trying to make this as easy on him as possible.

"But, I love you Amy, I want to spend my life with you, I don't want any girls my age," Josh replied, looking at her with a mix of hunger and despair.

"Oh Josh, you're too young to think that. With time, you'll realize I'm right. Maybe we can talk more next week, but I have to get ready for my trip," Amy said, gently putting her arm on Josh's to prod him to go.

But her touching him only spurred him on. Suddenly, his hand dropped below her waist, and he began caressing her between her thighs. Amy began to feel herself respond despite her brain screaming no.

"It's not over, not until I say," he grunted. "And I can feel how turned on you are. You don't want it to be over either."

"No, Josh, stop, stop, ohhhhh," she cried, as his inexperienced but eager hands began to arouse her. Without thinking, she lay down on the couch and before she knew it, Josh was removing her jeans, then her panties.

"I knew you were wet, and I can take care of that baby," said Josh, licking his lips as he dipped his head between her legs. He would give her what she needed before she could question it; then she wouldn't think of stopping.

And in that moment, stopping was not on Amy's mind. She dipped her hands to Josh's head to hold him in place as she got lost in the pleasure. Soon he had her writhing on the couch, moaning his name. He was going to make her come.

As her head thrashed around, out of the corner of her eye, she saw it sitting on the living room table. The change dish that they had broken yesterday, her son must have left it there. Suddenly, her mind took over. 'What am I doing," she thought. Somehow, for once she forced herself to stop.

"No, Josh we can't," she cried, pulling him up and off of her. "It's over, I can't do this anymore." Josh just looked at her with a dumbfounded expression, his face wet with her juices.

"It'll never be over," he said angrily. "You love me, I know you do. I know you want this," slowly he began to close the distance between them.

"No," Amy said firmly, pushing him away again. "You need to leave. And maybe you should stop coming here to work. I'm sorry, I never meant for it to go this far, but this is for the best."

Josh was heartbroken, but did his best to hide it from Amy. Instead he sneered, "This isn't over yet; I'll be back next week. You and I both know what going to happen then." With that, he ran out the door and left.

Amy pulled her pants back on and slumped on the couch. Hopefully he would calm down as he thought about it over the weekend. He was just a kid; he'll realize soon she was right. Anyway, she would have to worry about this next week, right now she needed to focus on her weekend with Brian.

A few hours later, Brian came home, anxious to begin their trip. In fact, he and Amy were just about to leave; he only needed to pack a few things in their room. From his bedroom, he heard the doorbell ring but didn't think anything of it.

Amy answered it, and upon doing so her world changed forever. Nicole Anderson, Josh's mom, was at the door, and upon seeing Amy promptly slapped her in the face.

"You bitch, I thought you were my friend, and now I find out you're taking advantage of my kid?" she yelled. "You know he's convinced he's in love with you, how could you do this? You're an adult, he's a child. You're old enough to be his mother. WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU!"

"Please, my husband will hear you," Amy said feebly. Chris had been right, she realized in that moment, secrets do come out when you least expect them.

"I don't care," screamed Nicole, "he needs to hear this, he needs to know who he's married to!"

By this point, Brian had heard them, but he couldn't believe Nicole's rantings. He knew his wife, she would never have an affair, certainly not with a kid like Josh.

"I don't know what your son might have told you," Brian said, coming to his wife's defense. "But my wife would never do that." He knew the history, everything her father had done, how she despised him for it. Amy would never allow herself to behave as he had, sleeping with some young kid.

At that point, he turned to look at his wife and saw something he had never seen before. It made his heart sink completely. A mixture of fear, shame and guilt was written all over her face. 'Oh my god, it's true,' he thought awfully. Somehow, he managed to keep his composure while Nicole was there.

"Nicole, I think you need to give my wife and me some time right now," he said, as calmly as he could manage. But the rage was written all over his face. Nicole realized this wasn't her place; she needed to mend her son's broken heart right now.

"This isn't over, bitch," she sneered at Amy. "Not by a long shot." With that, she left Amy and Brian alone.

Amy was paralyzed, with no idea what to do. She had to say something, anything. "Honey, I can expla....," she started.

"Is it true?" Brian asked calmly, too calmly.

"Let me tell you wha...," Amy began again.

"Is it true?" he asked again in a monotone voice.

"Yes," she said finally, there was no other answer to give.

"How long?" he said, still calmly.

"With Josh, it started last summer, then again when he started coming around again last month. But it didn't mean anything...," she began. In her haste to begin to explain, she didn't pick up on the fact that she said "With Josh." Her husband had noticed.

"With Josh?" he said incredulously. "So there are others."

Amy then realized her mistake. But again there was no other answer now..."Yes, one other," she said sadly.

"Who?" he asked, again somehow calmly.

"Chris Barnes," she said simply. There was so much more she wanted to say, but words had failed her, and that was all she could get out.

"Chris? My friend Chris?" "You were fucking my friend Chris," he said, over and over again. Now he was not so calm. "How long were you fucking my friend Chris?"

"Since college, on and off...but you have to let me explain," she said frantically. She reached out to grab his arm, but he just pulled away and sat on the steps. So many thoughts were running through his mind.

"Are you still fucking him too, along with Josh?" he asked.

"No, it ended with Chris a few years ago, I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry," she said, breaking down and sobbing.

"Don't call me that," he sneered at her. His anger was rising and rising. He began to think of all those times he had invited Chris into his home, the times where he was busy with the kids while Amy and Chris disappeared somewhere. Suddenly, it all made sense.

"So you were fucking him those times when he was here, when I was busy looking after the kids....weren't you!" Brian questioned as his voice rose. "Answer me!"

"Yes, it just happened, we couldn't stop...I...," once again there was so much Amy wanted to say but she couldn't find the words. How could she explain this?

"You what, felt bad that you were fucking my friend in my house all these years, yeah I'm sure you do now that I know," he mocked. He began to run through the timeline, she's been sleeping with Chris since before they got married, he realized.

Suddenly, he thought of his kids and made an awful connection, one that he had never thought to make before. He thought specifically of his youngest child, his little boy, who he suddenly and awfully realized now looked an awful lot like Chris Barnes.

"Johnny?" he questioned simply, holding back tears. "He's not mine, is he?"

"You're his father Brian, you always will be. Nothing else matters!" she said desperately.

"But he got you pregnant, didn't he? DIDN'T HE?" he screamed.

"I don't know," Amy said feebly. "Maybe, it was a terrible mistake."

"I can't believe this, I'm gonna kill him!" raged Brian. "I bet his wife would like to know what he's been up to all these years!"

"She knows," Amy said softly.

"What?" he asked.

"I ran into him the other day, he told me she found out a few years ago, right after we broke it off. Apparently, they are trying to work through everything."

"Oh, so I'm the only asshole who didn't know, how perfect," he laughed a humorless laugh. "You all must have been laughing at how stupid I was."

"No, never....I didn't know how to tell you. I couldn't, I didn't think you could ever forgive me and despite everything I didn't want to lose you or our family. Please let me explain everything," Amy cried desperately.

"After everything that happened to us as kids, my father, YOUR FATHER, how could you do this? I was there after he slept with that young girl and got her pregnant. I heard how much you hated him for it. Yet, you still do the same thing?" he barked at her.

His words were like a punch in the gut for Amy. He was 100% right, and she knew it, but to hear him compare her to her father took the life out of here. She could offer no response in that moment.

"I can't deal with this now, I have to get out of here," he said walking toward the door.

"Where are you going, you're not going to do anything, are you?" Amy didn't want her husband to do something he couldn't take back.

"What, like drive up the Turnpike and kill Chris?" he replied. "Don't worry, not tonight, maybe tomorrow but not tonight. But I can't be here with you right now,"

"OK, but please tell me you'll come back and we can talk about this," she said grasping at his legs as he went to leave.

"I can't promise you anything right now, Amy," he said, pulling her off of his legs. "All I know is I can't stay here." With that, he opened and closed the door on his hysterical wife. He got in his car and just started driving. For no reason, he ended up back at the hospital. His office couch was as good a place as any to spend the night.

Chris sat quietly in his office for several hours, completely numb, almost unable to move. Then, suddenly his eyes were drawn to a list on his desk, of the department contact numbers, and to one in particular. Without thinking he picked up the phone and dialed the number. He didn't want any of his friends or family to know what had happened, he couldn't face them yet. Maybe talking to another familiar face would help.

"Hi it's Brian...Dr. Harris. Something really bad has just happened to me, I need someone to talk to and you're the only person I could think of," he said to the voice on the other end of the line. "Can I come to your place?"

"Yeah, come right over. Is everything OK?" replied the young female voice on the other end of the line.

"I don't know, Cat, right now nothing in my life makes sense. I just know I can't be alone right now," Brian said. With that, he hung up and left to drive to Cat's apartment.

When he got there, Cat answered the door in her pajamas. Suddenly, her quiet night of Netflix had gone out the window. She had no idea why Dr. Harris, Brian, had called her, but as she looked at him all she saw was a man in pain. As a fellow human, she wanted to be there for him.

"Come in, what happened," she asked gently. "Did one of our patients die suddenly?"

"No, but it feels like my life is dead." With that, he sat down and told her the story, at least all he knew of it at this point.

As he poured his heart out to her, Cat was dumbfounded. No matter how much you thought someone had a perfect life, you never knew for sure. To all the world, Brian and Amy Harris seemed to have a dream marriage. Cat now had proof of what a lie that was. Her heart went out to him, how could anyone cheat on this man, and for so many years, she thought to herself.

"I wish there was something I could say, that I could do that would make this all better," she said after he finished the grim details. "I can only imagine your pain."

"Just listening to me was enough, for now. It helped me to tell this to someone like you, who doesn't really know me personally. I would be afraid anyone who knew me would be judging me," he said.

"Judging you, for what?" Cat replied. "No one would judge you for anything."

"Yeah, they would, even if they didn't mean to," he said sadly. "About how dumb I was, not being able to see it."

"No one would think that, not anyone you should consider a friend," she said gently, reaching out to hold his hands in a consoling gesture. "But I'm glad I could be here, that you trust me enough to tell me."

Brian stared at their hands joined, then looked up at Cat. She was in her pajamas, with no makeup on, but she looked beautiful. She was so kind, so caring, letting a man she barely knew spill his guts to her. But why had he chosen her, he began to think to himself.

Cat was thinking the same thing. Just a little while ago she was still scolding herself for what she did last night. Brian Harris was all she had been able to think about since she began working at the hospital, but he was always a fantasy, and an unattainable one. Suddenly, maybe he wasn't so unattainable. And he was looking at her, really looking at her.

"Maybe I should go," he began, pulling away from her.

"No, you're in no condition to leave right now. Why don't you stay here tonight, on the couch?" she replied. Despite the complicated nature of his life, something strong told Cat she couldn't let him leave.

"OK," he said, unsure. But right now, he needed some company; even if that company was a young female. Who looked so attractive, even in her pajamas.

"Good," she replied. "I'll get you some sheets," Cat went into her bedroom and tried to compose herself. 'This man is going through the hardest moment of his life, I won't take advantage of it,' she thought. She found the extra sheets and brought them out for him.

Upon returning to the living room, she saw Brian had taken his shirt off to get ready for bed. She couldn't help but stare, he looked so handsome, but so vulnerable. Unconsciously, she dropped the sheets on the floor and walked toward him. She reached up and began to caress his face.

"I can make you feel good, help you forget for a night," she said, slowing caressing his cheeks. "After all you've been through, you deserve it."

"I don't want you to pity me," he said, even as he felt his desires stirring. He needed a connection right now, especially a female one. He felt so emasculated hearing of his wife's betrayal. And this beautiful young woman was looking at him like his wife used to, with a wild desire. It made him feel like a man again, in this moment.

"It's not pity," she replied kissing his lips softly. "I've wanted this since I first saw you. I know it can't go anywhere, but I need you too right now."

Upon hearing that, Brian decided to forget his pain, if only for a moment. He reached out and began to hold Cat by the waist, slowly moving his hands up to fondle her breasts through her PJ's. Cat put her hands over his, then began to slowly unbutton her top. She revealed her C-cup breasts in all their glory.

"You're so beautiful," Brian said.

"Touch them, touch me," Cat moaned. "I won't bite."

Brian pulled his hands back to her glorious breasts, and began to slowly touch and tease her nipples and the mounds that surrounded them. Cat rolled her eyes back in her head as she moaned with pleasure. Brian got bolder with his hands, and began to slip one under her pajama bottoms.

"Right there," she breathed. "Do you feel it, how wet I am for you?"

"Yeah," he groaned, as his fingers slipped inside her panties. As he began to touch her, he was rewarded with mewling groans from her that pleased him. At the same time, Cat began to tug at his belt. She pulled it off, and unzipped him, reaching inside to pull out his penis, and stoke it slowly, lovingly, up and down and again.

"You're so hard," she said with a smile. "I'm going to enjoy this, so are you." Slowly, she got on her knees and took him in her mouth. For the first time since high school, Brian was inside another woman's mouth. And it felt fantastic.

Cat swirled her tongue behind his head a few times, before sucking up and down his length. As she reached the top she paid special attention to that spot behind the head again, licking in a circular motion. It was driving Brian wild, she could see it as she looked in his eyes. Right now, he was not thinking of his wife and his pain.

All his thoughts centered around his penis, as he grabbed her head and forced himself in and out of her mouth faster. He began making primitive grunts, and Cat knew he was close. Still he warned her of his coming eruption.

"Cat, I'm gonna cum soon, oh yeah I can feel it," he groaned. "Can I?" he asked, unable to put the words together to finish the question. But Cat knew what he meant, and what he wanted. She wanted it too.

"Cum in my mouth, I want to swallow it for you," she replied, taking him out of her mouth to speak then sucking him even harder. She looked right at him and saw the anticipation on his face. Then she smiled and sucked hard for her reward.

"Here it cums, here it cums, yes!" screamed Brian as he unloaded his balls down Cat's throat. One, two, three, even four jets of semen rocketed out of his penis; Cat took it all in her mouth. God it felt so good, so right, he thought. He couldn't remember the last time he came that hard. As his orgasm faded, he looked down at his young lover and began caressing her head. She looked up at him with eager eyes.

"Was that good?" she asked smiling. She knew the answer, but wanted to hear it from him.

laf199
laf199
201 Followers
12