Amy and Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmh-hmm."

"But I also like looking at girls with their clothes off, and making love to each other." I unzipped her and began to slip the jeans down her hips.

"Me, too." she said. My hand drifted back to the magazine and I flipped it randomly. It opened to a big picture of a single naked woman, about 30, who had both hands between her legs and was obviously playing with herself. We both looked at it quietly.

Finally I said, "She looks happy."

Dana put my nipples between her fingers and started stroking them. "As happy as you were this morning in the shower?"

I started to move my hands inside her panties. "We were both happy."

Dana was quiet for a minute. "Do you do it a lot?"

"You mean play with myself?" I felt so open. I could tell her anything now. "Yes."

"Me, too." She began pulling my shirt up to fully expose my tits.

"Really?"

"Yeah. After you've gone to sleep."

"Wait a minute. I wait until you've gone to sleep!" We laughed together. We'd been fooling each other since last fall!

By now my shirt and bra hung loosely around my neck. She continued, "do you touch yourself in the shower, too?"

"Yes." My hand was now deep inside her panties, beginning to stroke her clit.

"Me too."

"All over?"

"All over." She started to unzip me.

"Do you make yourself come? Just like today?"

"Yes," Dana whispered. "I get naked and stand under the water, and play with my bare breasts and pussy until I come." She paused. "Every, single, day." I lay there, unbuttoned and unzipped for her.

"Mmmmm." I murmured. "Just like me."

"Do you know what I think about when I play with myself?" she asked. Now her hands were inside my panties.

"No."

"Usually I think about cocks. I think about all the guys I know and what they look like naked and erect. I think about bending over and getting fucked from behind, or by two men at once."

"Mmm-hmmm."

She began to rub my clit. "But today I just thought about you, even before I knew you were there." She rubbed faster. She remembered that's how I like it. "I thought about having you kneeling in front of me, eating my pussy."

My heart skipped. "I was thinking the same thing. Me licking and tasting you."

"Oh, Amy!" And with that we suddenly yanked at each other's panties and exposed ourselves. I reached for Dana's top and tore it off. She wasn't wearing a bra! She lifted off my shirt and we each kicked off our jeans and panties. Now we were totally nude together for the first time!

We began kissing and touching everywhere - breasts, ass, pussy, everything. Between nuzzles, I gasped, "Let's do it."

"Yes, let's do it more and more."

"No, I mean do it in the shower. Everyone else is at dinner."

She didn't hesitate. "Okay." We got off the bed, both totally naked. Dana grapped her bodywash ("might be useful"), I opened the door and we scampered down the hall with no clothes on. Dana even stopped to admire my bouncing breasts.

In the bathroom we chose Dana's stall from that morning. She turned on the water and we both stood under the spray, getting soaked. I took her bodywash and began spreading it over her bare tits. Then she did the same to me. The lubrication felt wonderful as her hands slid all over. The soapy water trailed down our bodies as we pressed our pussies against each other's thighs. I put my lips to her nipples and began to lick them. Her hands began to explore my ass. Finally she said, "I'm ready."

I dropped down to my knees and Dana moved to block the spray. I put my hands to her increasingly familiar bush and began to spread her lips to get at her clitoris. She started to moan as I licked, first up and down and then sideways. She held my head with one hand, while the other slid over her soapy breasts. I let my own left hand drift down to service my own hungry pussy. Dana groaned and whimpered as I pleasured her while masturbating myself. Her breaths became really short, and I felt her whole body tense as she suddenly orgasmed to my touch.

I kept eating her for a long time, totally lost in her body. Finally after she came for the third time, she pulled away and said, "Now I'm going to make you come."

The warm water continued to fall on us as I stood up and Dana began to kneel. But I grabbed her before she could get down, and kissed her so she could taste herself on my lips. We embraced and fondled each others' breasts before she sank down to my pussy and began to take care of me.

Her touch was light and delicate, and my pent-up climax came in only a few seconds. She held my hips and buried her face in me while I shook all over. I used one hand to feel my big breasts, and let the other fall down to my clit, where my fingers joined Dana's tongue. It was so perfect! So wonderful! Soon I came again, but Dana wouldn't stop until I had my third orgasm, which hit so hard I could barely remain standing in the shower stall.

We finally turned the water off, and I went to the hallway door to check if the coast was clear. Then we ran back to our room, naked, giggling and dripping everywhere. Dana locked the door, and then we embraced again and lay down on her bed. "For old times sake," said Dana. Our nude bodies intertwined, we began more kissing, more touching, fondling and rubbing.

Dana got up and began to give me a back massage, her pubic hair rubbing against the cheeks of my bum as we talked dirty about the women in the magazine. Soon the massage disappeared and she lay down on top of me, rubbing her pussy and reaching under to fondle my own breasts and pussy. Then we changed positions to a sixty-nine so we could eat each other together. We lay there, touching and licking each other's pussies and occasionally pausing to share our favourite fantasies, with men or women. I told Dana how I wanted a penis in my mouth and my pussy at the same time, and she said she always dreamed about being a stripper and doing lap dances for strange men who would touch her breasts and tell her what to do.

I stopped counting how many orgasms we had. Finally we ended the way we had begun the night before, lying side by side, fondling each other's breasts while mutually masturbating. Her body was so perfect, so slim and pert as she lay there quietly, admiring my own build.

By then we were exhausted, not to mention hungry. So after taking another quick shower together to clean up (we each did a quickie on the other with just our fingers), we dressed and headed to the cafeteria where we had another long talk.

We decided to be relaxed and see how the relationship went. Sure enough, we had lots of fun for the rest of the year, but in the summer I went home and met a guy who is now my fiance. Meanwhile, Dana fell in love with another girl, and now they're living together! So in the end everything worked out, and we were both very comfortable in our sexual choices. But thank goodness we were open-minded and ready to try new things. Because I wouldn't trade my time with Dana for anything!

THE END

12