Amy and Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle walked over to me and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. "Now THAT I have never seen before. THAT IS LOVE. I wish you both all the best."

She was right, and as Amy stood, I wrapped my arms around her. "Pretty lady, I think I might have fallen in love with you."

She squeezed me tight and just held me for a minute. Then, looking up at me, "You THINK? You crazy son of a bitch you are head over heels for me."

All three of us laughed and Amy looked over at Michelle. "I love both of you."

I called the office and took the transfer. I moved in with the girls and we continued much the same as before. Michelle would join Amy and me for sex sometimes or she would watch us. On a rare occasion Amy would watch Michelle and I but that seemed to be only to make herself jealous. She liked to see how far I could go with Michelle but always made sure that she herself got my cum. My cum belonged to her, she would say, and I was always happy to give it to her.