Amy Ch. 02

Story Info
She's so bad.
2.4k words
4.46
61.1k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened from dreams about fucking Amy's mouth to the feeling of somebody's fingertips caressing my neck and shoulders. I was laying naked in bed on my stomach, having fallen asleep after masturbating into a pair of Amy's thong panties earlier that night. I awakened slowly to notice she was sitting on the edge of my bed wearing the same skirt and tank top she had on before. She must have just come back from the party.

"Hey, hon. How'd the party go," I asked as I propped myself up on my elbows. The blanket fell down to the middle of my back. She had no way of knowing I was naked underneath, but the thought of being exposed in front of her made me both excited and nervous.

"It was alright, I guess. Good music, good dancing, big assholes. The usual frat party." She laughed and grinned at me – that same grin that made me fall for her in the first place years ago.

I rolled onto my side to face her and she laid down next to me and facing me, only she was on top of the covers. She hugged me close and kissed me full on the lips. Where we usually had little pecks, this was a little more lingering and full that usual. I didn't react to it any differently, but I made a mental note of it – it wasn't lost on me, and I was pleased. We faced each other and smiled.

"How was your reading?" she asked.

"Didn't end up getting much of it done actually," I said. "It was just too boring."

She nodded and told me not to worry about it. "Your class will go fine," she added.

"So anyway, what brings you into my office at this late hour?" I asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to ask you another favor," Amy said with a little girlish pouting expression – the one she always used on me to get her way. "My alarm is broken and I was wondering if you could come into my room and wake me up so I won't miss my lunch with my parents tomorrow at noon."

"Okay, I can do that easily enough," I said smiling.

"Thanks sweetie!" she said and hugged and kissed me again. This time she definitely let it linger and sucked on my bottom lip a little bit. I wondered if she'd been loosened up a bit by the drinks at the party, but didn't much mind if this is what it got me. She hopped off the bed and walked toward my door, her ass wavering back and forth as usual while she walked sexily.

"Hey, hon?" I said.

She stopped and looked over her shoulder at me. As she did, she kicked off her heels and bent over slightly, lifted up her skirt just enough to reach under it and slide her panties off. She exposed half her ass as she did so, but no more than I'd seen when she wore her short shorts. Nevertheless, it left me speechless and with a huge erection. She stood up straight, allowing her g-string and her skirt to fall back down. She picked up the thong and her heels and said, "Well… what is it?"

I started to stammer. I had been staring while she took off her panties absent-mindedly. She smiled at my doltish attempts as speech. "Silly boy," she said. "I love you, sweetie. Have sweet dreams."

"That's what I meant to say," I smiled. "I love you too, hon. Sleet tight."

The next morning I woke up a couple hours before Amy's lunch with her parents. I slipped on a pair of blue athletic shorts with nothing underneath and a white tank top that displayed my shoulders and decently muscled arms to my liking. I walked across the hall and found Amy's door open a crack. I pushed it open and walked inside quietly.

My cock became hard the moment I saw her. Amy was lying on her stomach in bed. On the floor next to the bed were Amy's skirt, thong and tank top from the night before. The covers were pulled down so far that they only covered three quarters of her ass. She was totally naked underneath. I could see a couple inches of the crack of her ass peaking out as well as all of her slender and smooth delicate back. Her arms were tucked under the pillow above her head. I could see the sides of her tits swelling slightly underneath her.

I sat down slowly and easily on the side of her bed. Amy stirred slightly and then appeared to drift back into sleep. I then reached out and touched her back. I caressed the small of her back gently with the back of my hand, back and forth. Her eyes slowly opened and then she smiled at me. She sleepily said, "Morning, sweetie. Thanks for waking me up."

"Morning, hon," I said. "Sleep well?"

"Oh, yeah. I had great dreams."

"What about?" I asked.

"Fucking," she said with a wicked grin.

"You're bad," I laughed.

She giggled and her tits giggled slightly as she did. "You don't know the half of it," Amy added.

"What's the other half?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing…" she said and grinned wickedly.

"What!" I insisted, smiling back playfully.

"Just that I was dreaming about fucking you," she said and laughed, her face turning red. She propped herself up onto her elbows and covered the bottom half of her face with her hands as she blushed and smiled, staring right at me. I could see the sides of her tits hanging down, jiggling freely as she laughed. I couldn't see her nipples, though, in the shadows underneath her body.

I gulped and blushed as I looked back at her. "You really are bad," I said.

"It was just a dream. We can't control our dreams," she said, trying to look innocent.

"Uh huh," I said teasingly. "I just hope it was good dream sex."

"Oh, it was," she answered. "Very kinky," she said, winking.

Before I could say any more – and much to my dismay, she reached back and pulled the covers up from her half-exposed ass all the way to her shoulders so she could roll over without exposing herself. She rolled onto her back and propped herself up on one elbow. With her other arm, she held the blanket over her swelling tits. She did nothing to reveal a fine swell of cleavage. The blanket almost revealed her nipples. But I wasn't complaining. Her tits swayed gently as she fidgeted to get into position.

She gave me the same girlish pouting face she always gave me when she wanted me to do something – large or small. "Could you hand me my panties?" she gestured down to the g-string from the night before she had tossed on the floor. "I need to go get a shower if I'm going to be on time."

I reached down and handed the slinky g-string thong to her. She took it and slid it underneath the sheets. She lifted up her ass under the covers and slid the thong on. Then she covered her nipples with her forearm and slid out from under the covers and stood up in front of me. She was wearing nothing but her sheer g-string. Her forearm covered only her nipples. I could see the bottom and top of her huge tits peaking out from behind her arm. My eyes traced a line down her body to her crotch. The material of the thong was very small, rising to only a couple inches above the slit of her pussy, and less than a full inch on either side of it. The material was just sheer enough that I could tell she was correct the night before in saying she shaved her pubic hair. But I couldn't make out any more detail than that.

With her free hand she playfully punched my shoulder. Her tits bounced gently under her other arm as she did so. "You pervert," she said playfully. "Don't stare at my pussy like that!"

I gulped and said nothing, embarrassed.

"It's alright," she said. "I'm just kidding. Say, do me another favor. Pick me out something to wear while I'm in the shower. Don't bother picking me out a pair of panties this time. I don't want to wear any today."

"Okay," I said, not sure how to react but secretly hiding an enormous hard on in my pants.

She strutted from the room, her ass swaying back and forth with each sexy step. I starred right at her ass, which was now fully bared before me. The string of her thong covered nothing, meeting with the wait band a full inch above the crack of her ass, into which the material disappeared. Her ass was full and round and soft, and giggled slightly with each step. She caught me staring after her and shook her head, rolling her eyes. She did it playfully so, however, making sure I knew she didn't really mind.


I went over to her dresser and picked out some clothes for her. I sorted through her tops and decided on something sexy but conservative enough for her parents. I picked out a small black baby t-shirt which would be tight enough to accent her tits but wouldn't show off the line of her cleavage too much. The neck was cut just to show her collar bone – and Amy had a very nice collar bone. For her pants, I picked a white pair of tight kakis with no back pockets. She wouldn't be able to wear panties with this anyway, so it was a good choice. Plus it would accent her ass nicely. I decided she wouldn't need a bra.

I carried the clothes to the bathroom door, which was open a crack with steam wafting out of it. I called inside, "I picked out some clothes for you, hon. Where do you want me to leave them?"

"Come inside and set them on the counter," she said casually.

I got excited at the prospect of being in the room while she was naked, even if she was in the shower. I pushed the door open and went inside to find her sheer black g-string on the floor. She was inside the shower. The shower doors were made of distorted glass. I could see her sexy tan skin tone and the curves of her body, but no details. I laid the clothes down on the counter, and then stopped and stared. She was soaping up her tits, and I could see her hands smothering them and then her tits bouncing as she let go to rinse off her hands. My cock sprang to life again in my shorts, making a clear tent in the material.

She looked over at me and laughed. "Why don't you just go jerk off, you pervert?"

I stammered, "I'm sorry," and started to leave.

"No, wait," she said as she turned off the water. "Hand me a towel first. I forgot to bring one in here before I took my panties off."

"Alright, just a second."

I walked out of the room and grabbed a towel from the linen closet in the hallway. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. I stepped back inside and instantly dropped the towel on the floor, staring agape at the sight before me.

Amy stood totally naked in the middle of the bathroom. She was facing me, her tits and pussy in full view. Her nipples had areoles an inch wide and hard, and were hard after getting out of the hot shower and into the cooler bathroom. Her pussy was shaved smooth and its lips appeared moist and swollen slightly with arousal. What had she been doing to herself in the shower?

She smiled at me as I started to stammer and turn my head away. "No, its okay, sweetie. You can look if you want to. I don't mind. In fact, I kind of like it when you check me out. Its okay, I know you do it. Go ahead."

I licked my lips nervously and looked right at her, examining her body in detail. Her skin was perfect and smooth, with no tan lines at all. Her hips curved out perfectly, and her tits were so soft and perfectly shaped, swaying with every move she made.

She laughed a little. "Okay, okay. Enough for right now. I need to get ready." She took the towel and wrapped it around herself. She stepped to the mirror and started to get ready. I looked down to see the bottom of her ass peaking out of the towel.

She said, "Sweetie, I told you. Enough for now. I'm sure you'll get a chance to see more later. I have to get ready. Go jerk off if you need to, sweetie. I don't mind."

And I did just that. I went into my room and took off my clothes. I lay on my bed and started stroking my cock. I left my bedroom door open, feeling adventurous. I listened to her footsteps in the bathroom next door and thought about what I'd just seen. It only took me one full minute to cum. My cum shot into the air and landed on my stomach. I got some tissues and cleaned myself up, then flopped back into bed and pulled the covers over my waist, much the same way I had found Amy earlier the same morning.


Amy walked into my room. "I heard you grunting away in here sweetie," she laughed and clapped her hands once, smiling. "Was it good for you?"

I threw a pillow at her playfully and said, "Shut up!"

She laughed and looked in my mirror, spinning to get a view of herself form every angle. "You picked out a nice outfit, sweetie. Thanks. It makes my ass look really nice."

I got brave enough to say, "Yeah, it really does."

She smiled playfully at the compliment. "Glad you like it, pervert."

I just smiled, starting to relax into the new flirtatious dynamic of our relationship.

"Well I have to go," she said. "I'll probably be gone most of the day, but I'll see you tonight. Take care of yourself, sweetie."

"I will, hon. Have fun. I'll miss you."

"You too. Love you, Nathan."

"Love you, Amy."

She turned to walk away and I admired her ass in the tight kakis which fit like a second skin, letting her ass jiggle with each step.

"And thank you," I added.

She looked over her shoulder at me, smiling deviously. "You're welcome, sweetie," she said and walked out. I heard the front door of the apartment close and her footsteps as she left.