Amy Ch. 03

Story Info
She shows him how she missed him.
1.9k words
4.7
64.9k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Amy was out for the day, I did some chores around the house. I cleaned up and did the dishes. I later did some laundry, and then the thong I'd stolen from Amy came out of the drier I hid it under my boxers in my dresser drawer for later use.

I spent the afternoon doing some reading for classes and watched a movie from my own library. I couldn't quite get Amy off my mind though. I was delighted she was starting to show me more of her sexual side. What's more, I couldn't get it out of my head that she'd dreamed about fucking me. My mind got away from me and I started to wonder if maybe she'd want to act out the dream with me. But after a while I dismissed it as wishful thinking. She probably knew I wanted her, but was content with teasing me and letting me see her naked. She wouldn't probably get freaked out going any further than that.

These thoughts of Amy naked and fantasizing about fucking her gave me something of a massive erection. I decided to go take care of it. I went into my room, shut the door in case she came back and took out the red thong I'd stolen. I lay down on my bed and started jerking off while I thought about fucking her mouth while she caressed my balls till I shot a load deep in her throat. When I came, I came into her thong. I dropped it into my hamper and tossed a shirt on top of it to hide the panties.

I had good timing; as soon as I hid the evidence, I heard the front door opening, and the light footsteps I recognized as Amy's. The door closed. She was alone.

I went outside to greet her wearing black sweats and a tight white muscle shirt. I had shaved and done my hair, so I looked and smelled good, but I was bumming as far as clothes went.

Amy was still wearing the same tight black baby t-shirt and white kakis with no back pockets that fit like a second skin. "Hey, sweetie!" she said and gave me a hug. "How was your day?"

"Fine. Missed you, hon. How were the 'rents?"

"Oh, boring as usual. But they gave me money. I went shopping alone before I came back." She smiled broadly – she loves shopping.

"Get anything nice?"

"Oh, just this one thing." She reached into a shopping bag and pulled out a dark velvet nighty with lace at the top. The material became transparent below the chest, exposing the midriff, then solid purple again at the bottom. "It looks really hot on me," Amy said. "It's so short that you can see the bottom half of my ass and my pussy. You mind if I start wearing it around sometimes?"

I stammered, "No, not at all," trying to hide my secret excitement at the idea.

She smiled innocently, "Okay, great. I don't think I will right now though. Mind if I just lounge around in a pair of panties and this little tee tonight?"

"No, that's fine," I sort of grinned.

"Okay, great. You done with that red thong you borrowed?" she grinned wickedly as she asked.

I was caught. My face went totally red. "I – I'm sorry. I just – I couldn't –"

"It's okay, sweetie," Amy reassured me. "I'm just giving you a hard time. I don't mind. If you want to go through my lacey under things, it's alright," she giggled so adorably that it just made me want to fuck her and cover her in cum right then and there. But I restrained myself.

"Yeah… well… yeah, I'm done with it. It's in my hamper, I'll go get it."

Before I could, she ran off ahead of me.

"No! Wait!" I said, remembering that it was covered in wads of my cum.

Ahead of me, in my room, I heard an, "Ooooooooh!" of awe. "Damn, boy!" I heard Amy say as I came through the doorway. I saw her standing there with one finger hooked under the strap of the thong, the panties dangling there, soaked in still-wet semen. She laughed and smiled at me, "You cum like a horse, sweetie!"

I was completely embarrassed – my face totally red – and speechless.

"Mind if I try a sample?" Amy asked. Before I understood what she meant, she wiped up a generous serving of my cum from the thong on her other hand's index finger. Without another thought, she slid the cum-covered finger into her mouth and sucked on it. I could tell her tongue was swirling in her mouth, licking the finger clean. She extracted the finger and I heard her audibly swallow. Amy's eyes rolled back in her head. "Damn, sweetie. Your cum tastes amazing!"

My cock went instantly hard and she could see it.

She went on, "Maybe I'll have to suck you off later so I can taste some more," she said, grinning.

She went back into her room and tossed the cum-soaked thong into her hamper. "I'm sorry," I mumbled incoherently.

"It's alright, sweetie. I think its flattering. But you did get my last pair dirty. I don't know what I'll wear. All my other thongs are in the hamper." She opened her panty drawer and I saw a dozen thongs inside.

"But…" I started to correct her, to point out the other thongs.

But she simply lifted them all out of the drawer and tossed them into the hamper with a crooked and devious smile on her face. "In the hamper… like I said," she added with finality. Amy then unzipped her tight white kakis and started to shimmy her hips out of them, sliding them down her long sexy smooth tanned legs. She kicked them aside, exposing the slit of her pussy as she did so. "I guess I'll have to go around like this tonight," Amy said in the most sultry voice I could have ever imagined. "You don't mind, do you?"

I was speechless. I could only watch her as she walked past me and out of her room. I turned and gazed at her beautiful ass as it wobbled slightly with every step. She looked so incredibly hot in nothing but that baby t-shirt that her tits were ready to rip through. I followed her like a puppy into the living room.

When she got in there, she stretched with her arms above her head, then settled down and turned to face me, plopping onto the couch and rubbing her legs together seductively. "I'm horny," Amy said. "You want to watch some porn with me?"

I could only nod as I walked slowly towards her and sat next to her on the couch, my cock clearly forming a tent in my pants. I was admiring her legs and the folds of her pussy which peaked out form in between them. She knew it and smiled wickedly, "So what kind of porn do you want to watch, horny boy?"

"Just some man-on-woman sounds fine to me."

"I have just the thing," she said and stood up, walking towards the entertainment center. She reached into her DVD library and pulled out a porno. My breath caught in my throat as she bent over at the waist, exposing her pussy to me from behind. She slid the DVD into the player and turned on the television, standing back up straight and walking towards me. "What are you looking at?" she teased.

She plopped down in my lap and curled her legs close. Her soft and supple ass was grinding against my rock hard cock and she could feel it. "Were you looking at my pussy?" she asked teasingly as the opening credits ran on the porn DVD. "Did you like it?" I couldn't answer; I was too petrified – literally and physically. She wiggled her ass, giving my cock a little bump and grind. My cock only hardened further, and she felt it for sure. She just grinned and giggled. Amy said, "You have such a nice big cock, sweetie. You'll have to let me suck on it sometime." Amy winked as she said this, and I gulped.

I put my arms around her and we cuddled up really close as we watched the porno together. My cock stated hard the entire time, and she could no doubt feel it swelling especially large during some of the racier scenes in the movie. She sometimes squirmed around in my lap to get "more comfortable," but she was obviously just grinding her ass against my cock to tease me, and I loved it.

At one point in the movie, a woman was on her knees, sucking a guy off and when he came, she let him spray it all over her face. When this happened, I heard Amy moan and then she turned for face me. She asked, "Have you ever fantasized about doing that to me?" She smiled and bit her lip. I could only nod my head to answer in the affirmative. When I did, she smiled wider and purred like a kitten.

We didn't do anything more through the rest of the movie. We only held each other close and I constantly resisted the urge to slide my hand down past her waist and start fondling her gorgeous heart shaped ass. When the movie was over, she stood up facing away from me and stretched her arms above her head, thrusting her ass out towards me. I could feel pre-cum leaking down my cock just at the sight of it. "Well, sweetie, I'm going to hit the hay. I'm pretty sleepy," she said. "But I'll see you in the morning."

She walked off to bed and I watched her ass sway seductively as she went.

After that I had gone to bed after stripping off all my clothes. I tossed and turned most of the night and had to jerk off several times to ease the aching erection Amy had given me – the one that wouldn't seem to go away for anything.

Eventually, near three AM, I was dying of thirst and decided to get a drink of water. Figuring Amy was asleep, I went out into the kitchen while still naked. Sure enough, she was nowhere to be found. I poured myself a glass of water and stood in the kitchen drinking it. Then, out of the blue, Amy came around the corner into the kitchen. And she was naked too!

She simply smiled at me and walked up to me. "I see you were thirsty too," she said. "Mind if I share your water?"

I nodded and handed the glass to her. She started drinking from it and while she did she turned around so that her back was facing me, and then she leaned up against me! Her bare soft voluptuous ass was pressed gently against me rock-hard cock. She sighed contentedly and swayed back and forth, caressing my firm cock with the silky skin of her ass. When she had finished drinking, she set the glass down and turned around to face me, grinning wickedly. She saw my hard cock standing proud and erect, leaking pre-cum from what she had just done. She simply bent over, licked the head clean of the drop of pre-cum, and then kissed it – once, and briefly – on the tip. She grinned wickedly again as I moaned in pleasure, then said, "Night, sweetie. See you in the morning." She winked and walked off to bed, leaving me with the most painful erection I had ever had in my life.