Amy Does a Black Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm off Monday and Tuesday."

"That will work. I work from home so I'm pretty flexible."

"I hope you're doing birth control. I put quite a bit of cum in you. I'm not ready to be a father yet."

"No problem, baby. I'm not ready to be a mother yet either."

'Are you good for another round. I want you to do me doggie."

"Sure, see what you can do to get me back up."

She reaches down and takes his cock in her hand. She sees her white hand on his black cock and her pussy twitches. She strokes it and watches it fill with blood.

"That's a good boy. Pump some blood in there for me."

She sees it come up to full hard and gets on her knees.

"OK, big boy. Do me."

He gets behind her and rubs his cock over her pussy lips. She reaches back and guides it in. He pushes slowly in her. She gasps as he fills her. She looks back and sees his black balls hanging down. He pushes in till he hits her cervix. She cries out and cums for him.

"All the way in, baby. Get it all the way in me."

He pushes into her cervix and she cums again.

"Yes. Yes. Full of big black cock. Fuck me. Fuck me."

He starts stroking in and out of her cervix. She meets every stroke with one of her own. He flexes in her and she cries out and cums.

"Oh fuck yes. Fuck me. Yes. Yes. Fuck me hard."

He strokes into her harder and harder. She moans and groans for him. He feels his orgasm coming and speeds up.

"Here is comes. Baby. Get ready for some more hot black cum."

"Yes. Yes. Cum in me. Fill my pussy. Shoot that hot black cum in me."

His cock swells and he unloads another batch of black cum in her. She cums with him.

"Hot cum. Hot black cum. Yes. Yes. Oh fucking god, yes."

She milks his balls dry and falls on her side. He falls beside her and spoons her. She holds his hands to her breasts.

"Good fucking. I'm finally blacked. This is a big first for me. Finally blacked."

"They way you came, I think you like it. I've never seen a woman cum like you do."

"I do cum hard. That's why I do this. I get a little thrill from cheating. The black on white thing adds a little more fun. I get a double thrill with you."

He smiles. He knows she is hooked. What he doesn't know is that she is playing him. She wants to see how aggressive he will be. That will tell her if she sees him again.

They cuddle for a while. She moves away and gets up.

"I gotta run, baby. My old man will be home soon. He gets off early today. I gotta get cleaned up before he gets home."

She starts getting dressed. He watches her. He figures one more time and she will be his. He goes in the bathroom and washes his cock off. He walks back out just as she is finishing getting dressed. She kisses him goodbye and walks out.

As she is driving home she thinks about Eric. She's heard stories about black guys getting a woman hooked on drugs or the black and white thrill and turning them out. She has an inkling he will try, but she isn't sure. She wants to have him one more time. She decides to discuss it with Don.

She gets home, takes a shower and douches. She goes in the kitchen and sets up the coffee maker. Don will be home in about 30 minutes. She thinks about Eric again. She has all but decided not to see him again. She saw a little smirk on his face as she left today. She has a really bad feeling about it.

Don comes home.

"Hi baby. How did your day go. Good I hope."

"Yeah. It was good. My boxers are coming along just fine. I have a couple of wrestlers that need some work, but I think they will be fine."

"My day was pretty good too. I saw Eric today. He is pretty good but I have a bad feeling about him. I think he is going to make a move to separate us. It's just some little things I noticed. He thinks he is an Alpha Male. He had a little smirk on his face when I left."

"I'll let you make the call on seeing him again. Let it lie for a day or two. That will force his hand. If you see trouble, cut him off"

"Yeah. If I don't contact him tomorrow I'm sure he will call me. He thinks I'm cheating on you so I suspect if he's up to no good he will threaten me with that."

"Good. You seem to have a good handle on this."

"I'm seriously thinking about not doing this any more. There are lots of assholes out there. What do you think."

"I can stop too. It not like it's a compulsion. You're more than enough woman for me."

She hugs and kisses him.

"Coffee almost ready. Go relax and I'll bring you a cup."

**********************

The next day she kisses Don and sends him off to work. She starts doing her medical billing. Two hours later her cell phone beeps. It's a text from Eric.

"Hey"

She doesn't answer. She wants Don with her when she answers.

**************************

Amy and Don are sitting on the sofa.

"OK, baby. Answer him."

"be quick hubby in garage"

"I want to see you"

"I can't see you again."

"Why not"

"Hubby may find out"

"Not if were careful"

"I can't cheat anymore. Too much guilt."

"I'm off tomorrow come see me"

"No this has to stop"

"I have pictures of us I'll show to hubby"

"No please don't ruin my marriage"

"He will throw you out. You can come to me"

"Please don't do this"

"Ill show him at the gym tomorrow"

"Here he comes"

"Wow. This guy is bad. I'll expect a confrontation tomorrow. I'll end this shit for good."

"Don't hurt him baby. You could go to jail."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it."

"I don't think he has pictures. I didn't see him with his phone or a camera. He may have had one hidden."

"He may have some on his phone. I won't leave without them."

"This is it. I'm not doing it again."

"Yeah, let's stop.

******************************

The next day Don begs off work and heads to the gym. He goes through a light routine. He goes back to the locker room. He looks around and doesn't see any cameras. There is one guy there so he slowly changes into his street clothes. The other guy leaves and Eric come in.

"Hey, are you Don?"

"Yeah, what can I do for you?"

"Your wife is cheating on you."

He turns and looks at Eric.

"No way. She wouldn't do that. She loves me."

Eric holds up his cell phone.

"I have some pictures of my cock in her. Take a look."

"What the fuck?"

He walks toward Eric and throws a perfect punch. He hits Eric in the middle of his breast bone. Eric hits the floor. He is gasping for air. Don picks up his phone and looks at the pictures. He sees a white woman with black cock in her pussy. There are no faces in the picture. Eric starts to get up. Don kicks him in the balls. Eric screams and grabs his crotch. Don kicks him in the balls three more times. Eric moans and a wet spot shows in his shorts. He leans over and looks at Eric.

"You fucked with the wrong person. You fuck with me or Amy any more and you'll end up in the morgue with a tag on your toe. End this shit now."

He kicks him one more time in the balls, picks up his bag and walks out. On the way out he smashes the phone on the floor. He picks up the pieces and walks to his car. He goes home.

"HI baby. How did it go at the gym?"

"He made his play. He said he had some pictures. He did, but they didn't show any faces. I think they were screen shots from a porn site."

"Did you hurt him?"

"Oh yes. I don't think he will be in a romantic mood for a while."

"Oh god, Don. Did anyone see you do it."

"No. It happened in the locker room. There are no cameras there and we were alone. There is probably video of us going in and out. I need to make a scratch on my forehead. It will show he hit me first."

He pulls out his keys and scrapes his forehead.

"How does that look?"

"It should work. I suppose the cops will be here soon."

"For sure. I'll just tell them he hit me first. I may have to tell them you had sex with him. They may want to know what started the fight. I'm sure we will be ok."

"When they come I'll sit on the couch looking guilty. They will think we had an argument."

Two hours later the doorbell rings.

"It's showtime, baby."

Don answers the door. Sure enough, a cop is there.

"Hello, are you Don Larsen?"

"Yes. What can I do for you?"

"I'm investigating an incident that happened at the No Pain No Gain gym."

"Do I need a lawyer?"

"You can have one if you want. You don't have to answer any questions. This is just a preliminary investigation. Do you want to talk to me?"

"Ok. I'll talk."

"The cameras there show you and a trainer named Eric Barnes were in the locker room together."

"We were."

"We found him on the floor all beat up. What can you tell me about that?"

"He came in and told me my wife was cheating on me. He said he had fucked her and had pictures. He said something about kicking my ass and going to get her. He was going to make her his bitch and turn her out. He swung on me and hit me in the forehead. I kicked him in the balls. Took his cell phone and left. I smashed his phone and tossed it out of my car on the way home. I didn't look at the pictures. I didn't want any showing up on the internet."

"You messed him up pretty good. I think you may have kicked him more than once. His balls looked like grapefruits."

"I may have. I was all jacked up on adrenalin at the time. It is all kind of a blur."

"I see a scuff on your forehead. Is that where he hit you?"

"Yes. I though he was going to hurt me. He is buffed out pretty good. I figured a kick in the balls would end it."

"Well, that's all the questions I have for you. I'll turn it over to the DA and he will probably contact you. I hope everything here works out for you. Probably gonna be rough for a while."

"We'll work it out. We have a pretty good marriage."

"You have a nice day."

The officer leaves and Amy runs to Don.

"Oh fuck. I'm shaking. I was so scared."

"It's all over now. Just let it go. We're ok. He bought my story or he would have taken me in."

"No way I'm ever fucking anyone but you for the rest of my life. I'm done"

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too."

The end.

12