Amy First Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was enough to send her over the edge. Her orgasm coursed through her body as she screamed, "oh fuck, I'm cumming on your black cock, I'm cumming all over your big black cock." Her pussy constricted tight around his fat cock, almost forcing him out of her, as she came. Her pussy was squeezing and relaxing around his cock as she continued to cum, as if trying to milk his cum out.

Roger tried to keep moving inside of her, but it was tighter than before. Her pussy squeezed the head of his cock hard as he tried to push into her. He threw his head back as he felt his cum rush up from his balls and down the shaft of his cock. John watched as Roger's cock grew bigger and Roger groaned, "oh god yes, here it comes."

Amy was starting to come back to earth when she felt the first shot of cum fire into her, "that's it baby, cum for me, oh my god its so hot." As Roger's cock throbbed again and more of his cum spilled into her. Roger's cock was only about an 1" inside of her as he continued to cum. John could see Roger's cum slowly seeping out around his fat member, and down his wife's swollen pussy lips.

As Roger finished cumming, his cock still throbbing lightly he stumbled back in exhaustion. As his cock slipped out of Amy, what looked like a river of cum followed it.

John looked at her cum filled hole, amazed at the amount of cum that Roger had just shot into his wife. Her pussy was still contracting at the emptiness, slowly pushing more of Roger's cum out, and leaking down the crack of her ass.

Amy was still trying to catch her breath as she looked at her husband, "ok honey you can fuck me now." John looked at her, then back at her gaping slit and wondered if he could cum now.

John moved around between her legs, lining his dick up with leaking pussy. He had fucked her cream filled pussy in the past, but it was his cum, and her pussy was never gaped like this. He pushed his dick into her pussy, easily sinking into her, feeling Jamal's cum coat his dick. Amy grunted and held her breath as she used her tired pussy muscles to squeeze his smaller dick.

John groaned at what she was doing and he slowly pulled his dick back, looking down and seeing the mixture of Roger's cum and his wife's pussy juices covering his dick. He looked back up at Amy and slammed into her, hard and fast. "You liked having that fat cock inside of you, didn't you baby?" He groaned as he started fucking her hard.

Amy was grunting as his hips slammed into her ass, wrapping her legs around his waist urging him on, "oh yes honey, I loved his cock, but your cock is good too. Fuck me honey, fill my cum filled pussy with your hot load too."

"Oh yes honey, I'm gonna fill your pussy, oh fuck yes," John yelled as his orgasm neared. With one final push into her, his dick throbbed hard, his cum firing deep into her pussy. "Oh fuck, here it comes baby, I'm cumming," he exclaimed as his hips jerked with each shot of cum.

"Oh my god honey, yes shoot your hot load deep inside of my pussy," Amy moaned as she felt his cum spilling into her.

As John finished cumming he collapsed onto his wife, his body still lightly trembling. His dick was still throbbing inside of her, as it slowly softened. He regained his strength and slowly slipped his semi-hard dick out of her pussy, a string of semen still connecting the head of his dick to her swollen pussy.

As he stepped back, Amy moved off of the counter top and knelt in front of John, her knees spread apart. She grabbed his deflated, cum-covered dick and pulled it towards her. She fully engulfed his limp member, sucking on it, and licking it clean.

As she cleaned her husband's dick off, the mixture of Roger's and John's cum seeped out of her open pussy. Some of it dripping straight onto the floor, and some running down her inner thighs. After she cleaned his dick off, she motioned for Roger to come over.

As Roger walked towards her, his dick hung loosely in front of him, flopping side to side as he walked. Amy grabbed his fat member and started licking it up and down, tasting the dried cum on it. Roger groaned as his dick started to rise again at the attention.

After Roger's cock was clean, Amy looked up at her two lovers, both of their dick semi-hard now, "well that was fun, shall we three go to the bedroom for some more fun?" And as Amy walked down the hallway the guys followed her, John knew by the time this night was over his wife was going to be a black cock slut.

12