Amy Goes from Hair Stylist to House Pt. 10

Story Info
Amy does some shopping, serves her Mistress and a BBC.
3.2k words
4.63
16k
7
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

It has been several months now since my stepmother visited. She has been nothing but supportive. She asked Master if he would be willing to mentor her current husband. She informed us that when she returned, she fell to her knees at his feet and begged for his forgiveness.

She is now his submissive wife. Master did not agree to mentor her husband but did contact a friend that lives near them and asked him to be their mentor.

I have gotten into a good routine the house slave. I continue to busy myself around the house. Master gives me chores to do. Sometimes he will give me certain assignments.

On one occasion, he left a note for me to pick up some groceries. He had me wear a very short black skirt, a revealing red top that was nearly sheer. Of course my collar. I wore red thigh high stockings and ridiculously high black heels to match. Because of the short skirt, the tops of the stockings were clearly visible. I looked like a whore from the street.

He had a list prepared, but I was not to open it until I arrived at the store. Michael drove me there. He said nothing about my attire but when he opened the door for me to get out, there was a prominent bulge in his trousers. It didn't help that I flashed him with my short skirt and no panties. I gave his cock a squeeze as I passed him on my way to the store.

Once inside, I took the list out and read it for the first time. It was listed as follows;

1.

duct tape

2.

clothesline cord

3.

a package of clothes pins

4.

a jar of cherries

5.

a can of whipped cream

6.

a large cucumber

7.

a wooden spoon

Reading the list, I blushed. This list clearly had the makings of a wild sexual tryst written all over it. I began my quest, as I walked down the aisles, my heels clicking which step. I height of them forced my hips to sway seductively.

I got more than my share of awkward stares. There are mostly women here but the occasional man eyes me up and down. Normally I would not care about being seen by others when I'm with Master. But not having him here, I am less secure with myself.

I try to quickly obtain the items but these high heels require me to walk very slowly. Along with hips swaying suggestively, my breasts sway under the sheer. Nipples pressing against the fabric like darts, my rings are clearly visible to all. As embarrassed as I might be, my juices are flowing, as I obediently follow my Master's wishes.

I finally head towards the checkout aisle. I get into the "10 items or less", checkout lane. I am about 3 people back. I picked this lane as it has a younger man running it. But as I move closer, he is replaced by an older woman. While she is ringing me up, he is bagging my items.

They both are giving me knowing stares. She is looking at me with disgust, while he is looking at me with lust. I can tell because of the growing lump in his jeans. He asks if I need any help with my bags.

I smile sweetly and thank him but tell him I can make it. He frowns disappointedly.

As I saunter away, I make sure to give them both a show. I am aroused by both of their responses. Her disgust, heightens my arousal from the humiliation. While seeing the young man clearly enjoy looking at my overtly sexual display, strikes a chord with the exhibitionist in me.

I return home without any further incidents. I get a text from Master around 4:30 that he is on his way home. Our routine is such that when I get a text from Master that he is coming home. I am to present myself at the entry way in position #5.

I never really know how long I will be waiting. Sometimes he teases me and it will be hours before he arrives. Other times he is there in five minutes. So I scramble to the door with my bag of goodies from his grocery list.

I present in the #5 - "Ass Up" position - I am on all fours, with my legs spread wide, my head is resting on the floor. My elbows are on the floor even with my shoulders. My hands pointing forward. My back is arched to present my #2 and #3 slave hole to my Master when he arrives. With the arch in my back, my large hanging breast rub against the cool floor and my nipples abrading with any movement.

I do this everyday, and is one of the most exciting times of the day for me. Whether its the submissiveness of the position, so open and displayed for Master when he opens the door, the suspense of whether he may have a guest arrive with him, or the simple act of obedience. there is something that strikes a chord in the deepest depths of my core. I get so wet waiting in anticipation.

Today, I am only waiting about twenty minutes before the lock of the door clicks and the door knob twists and he enters alone. He comes along beside me and carresses my back with the tips of his fingers. He pulls my ponytail back and force me to look into his eyes.

"Did you get the things on my list?"

"Yes Master, they are there in the bag on the table in the foyer."

"Good girl."

He reaches down between my spread thighs and cups my sex. I wiggle my ass for him. He runs his finger between the folds of my labia. I whimper with need. No doubt he feels the slickness of my moist cunny. My juices have been flowing as I have been thinking about the shopping trip.

"How did it make you feel to be purchasing a list of things that could be used is sexual play and to be dressed in a suggestive way."

"I felt very exposed, and embarrassed. I think it was because you were not there with me Sir."

"Well, I think you deserve a reward for your obedience. Tonight, you will be spending some time with Mistress Chloe. Then I will give you my surprise."

I wiggle my ass, "what is your surprise Master?"

"All in good time my pet, but you will be pleased. Now kneel up."

I get to my knees and move to hug his thigh. My breasts and legs are on either side his thigh as I lean in and nudge his rather large lump in his tailored trousers. He runs his hand through my hair and I purr. He reaches for the bag from the table and offers it to my mouth.

"Go meet your Mistress in the dungeon."

With that he leaves and has me crawl on my hands and knees to the dungeon.

Chapter Two

When I arrive there, Mistress Chloe is waiting for me. She is dressed in a black Corselette, with matching thong panties, thigh high stocking and stiletto heels. Her cleavage from her breasts was pushed up and spilling out. Her waist was cinched tight, accentuating the flare of her hips. She was wearing a harness that had a rather large black cock. My mouth watered, while my cunt and ass clinched.

She looked severe, nothing like the soft and sexy submissive girl I was used to seeing. I had rarely seen her dressed this way when she was topping Max. Now I was the target of her desires and my body was already responding to the sight of her standing there waiting.

I crawled to her feet and offered the bag of things that were still held in my teeth. She took the bag and I kneeled, presenting myself to her for inspection.

"Mistress, I'm here to be used as you see fit."

She said nothing. She rummaged around in the bag and bought out the cucumber. She offered the phallus and I took it into my mouth. It was quite large, as my lips stretched around it.

"Take a bite slut."

I looked at her questioning.

"Bite the cucumber slut!"

I bite down and she removed the part that was left. I was left with a very large bite of cucumber filling my mouth. She placed a piece of duct tape over it to secure it.

Next she removed the nylon cord and began securing my arms behind my back, weaving circles around my breasts and across my chest. She laced the cord down my body. She tied a knot at my vulva and ran two lines of the cord down through my folds. Each of the cords held my labia splayed and opened.

Finally, she brought my ankle up behind me and secured them to my upper thighs. She helped me up to a kneeling position. The ropes were tight but she tested them to make sure I was getting proper circulation. When she was satisfied, She started placing clothespins on my body.

First she put some on my breasts and nipples. Then down my torso to my sex. She placed several pins along my labia lips, then securing them under the cord that was holding my ankles to my thighs. These held my cunt open and exposed.

Mistress ran her hand down between my tits. Further down my stomach, everywhere she touched was on fire. I was just barely holding back my orgasm. Then she moved between my thighs. My legs were splayed out and her hands went through the open folds of my pussy. My juices were already flowing. She dipped her finger inside then moved them back to my exposed clit.

With my pussy tied open with the cord, my clitoris was engorged and needy. I let out an audible sigh, biting my lip to avoid cumming without permission. She slipped two fingers inside my open cunt and fingered me slowing.

I whimpered, as I was struggling. My mouth filled with a vegetable phallus, my body securely bound, and my sex splayed for her use. She stepped back and took her fingers, wet from my slit, and wiped them on my face. I smelled the pungent fragrance of sex now smeared on my face.

Next the cherries came out. She rubbed her slit with her fingers. I wished she would release my mouth so I could pleasure her. But she just kept stroking herself until she was wet. Mistress got the jar of cherries and began stuffing them into her pussy. She ended up with about 10 of them inside her.

She reached into the bag and removed the wooden spoon, tapping it on my body. The cord had been wrapped around my breasts. This made them tight and red. She was tapping the spoon on the tops of them. Not hard, but with a steady rhythm. While it didn't hurt at first, with the steady tapping, they soon began to turn red and started to sting. She would tap the pins causing some pain. I practiced my breathing that Master had taught me and it let me get past it.

She continued down my stomach, near my vulva, and between my spread thighs. My body was responding to her ministrations. My nipples were peaked and stiff to the point of hurting. My juices were leaking from my splayed folds.

Mistress grab me between my breasts on the rope bra, and flipped me over onto my stomach. This had my breasts pressed against the cool floor. my arms behind my back, and ankles still pulled back against my thighs securely. This had my ass sticking up in the air. Some of the pins were now caught beneath me, pulling at my flesh.

Mistress ran the spoon between my thighs. Tapping on the inner part until she got to the folds of my wet pussy. She tapped them, then the area just above my clit. I jumped, afraid she was going to hit me there. I whimpered around the phallus taped in my mouth.

She stopped and started walking around me. Her heels clicking with every step. I was so aroused and waiting. Fear, mixed with the pleasure and pain of her ministrations had me ready to explode.

"Are you ready for your Mistresses big black cock?"

"MMmuuffff MMmuuff" I tried to say yes.

Not that I felt that she could understand what I was trying to say, but I think that she could see the need in my body. Either way, she knelt between my thighs and rubbed the black phallus up and down my splayed folds. Pressing the head against my slit, she eased it forward and the lips flowers open, taking the cock of her strap on.

Started with a slow steady rhythm, she slowly increasing in speed and force. I tried to push back against her thrusts, but my restraints held me stilled. I combination of the pins on my labia and Mistress's black cock going in and out of my pussy was overwhelming. The sweet mixture of pain and pleasure.

Mistress pressed down on the small of my back, forcing my hips to curl downward. Her black cock was now hitting my cervix with each thrust.

"MMmuufff MMmuufffff"

My breasts pressed against the cool tile, my back arched, I had given up control of my body, now I was edging closer to an orgasm and no way to ask for permission. Mistress kept pounding my open and needy pussy.

"MMmuufff MMmuuuuufffff"

She leans over and pulls the duct tape slowly off my mouth. I spit the half of cucumber out of my mouth. My voice ragged with need.

"Mistress, may this slut cum?"

She grabs the cords that are laced down my body and increases her thrusting. The sounds of my sloshing cunt, mark the rhythm of her dominance over me.

"Please Mistress, let this slut cum."

"Cum for me."

A shudder rolls through my body, as my core starts to spasm. Because my movements are restricted by the cords, I am left to writhe as my body convulses with involuntary waves of contractions.

Mistress slows her thrusts, eventually easing out of my wet gaping cunt. I slowly come down from my high, my body still shivers as she starts to untie me. She picks some of the pins from body.

Chapter Three

I kneel up as she continues to remove the clothespins. Her hand moves to my quim, still tender from my orgasm, and runs her fingers through my wet trough. The pins on my labia rattle, as she pushes two fingers into my sloppy cunt. She starts to pick the pins off, while fingering my channel.

I roll my head back, as the blood rushes back into my swollen lips. The pain is like fire, assuaged only by her ministrations to my quim.

"Mistress, may your slut cum again?"

"Cum, my needy little cum whore."

She rubs her thumb over my sensitive clit, and once again, I break over the ledge and fall into the abyss from my Mistress's ministrations. While my body is racked by spasms, she removes the rest of the pins. I whimper, and moan, lost in the fine line between pleasure and pain.

Mistress holds and strokes her fingers through my hair, kissing my forehead as I slowly come back down to earth. I lean to kiss the tops of her breasts, pushed up by her severe corselette. She pushes my head lower and I trail kisses down to where her thighs meet her hips.

She leans back and shakes the can of whip cream and sprays it on her crotch over her panties. My tongue licks the cream slowly, teasing her skin with the tip of my tongue. I pull her thong aside and lick her lips from the bottom to the top.

Her juices are somewhat acidic, but tinged with the sweetness of cherries. I lean in and use my fingers to spread her labia. Her inner lips are moist, and her channel is bubbling as the first of cherries peaks from her pussy.

I tongue the red fruit, and pluck it from its perch. I chew the offering and go for the next one. Mistress is moaning and forcing my face further into her quim. The cherries come out one by one. She shudders as they are sucked from her passage.

Mistress is grinding harder now, and her cunt is clinching as I finally remove the last cherry. Now I slip two fingers into her wet channel, curling my finger up and softly rub her spongy G-spot. My tongue swirls around her swollen button.

I blow cool air across her engorged clit, and her pussy clinches. My finger start sliding in and out, each time bumping her sensitive spot. Her grunts and moans encourage me further.

I take her clit into my mouth and softly suck on the tender bub. My finger drive deeper into her slit. I'm knuckle deep in her pussy when she starts to spasm. Her hands pull my face further between her legs, as they tighten around my head. Her hips move to meet my thrusts as she screams, signally her climax.

We lay there for a while as she slowly comes down from her high. I softly kiss the inside of her thighs, and the up to her lips. Her juices still sweetened by the cherries that filled her pussy while she was dominating me.

She reaches down and pulls me up into an embrace. Our lips meet and we kiss sweetly. She cups my face in her hands and forces her tongue in and captures my mouth. I feel safe and loved.

She finally clips a leash on my collar and leads me out of the dungeon. I crawl down the hall my hanging breasts sway as I exaggerate the swing of my hips.

When we reach the great room. Master is sitting in his chair reading by the fire. He looks up from his book.

"Well, don't you two looks totally sated."

I kneel up at his feet, presenting myself. My back arched, breast pushed out showing the marks for the cord and pins. My legs spread wide with my blood engorged clit, peeking out from red and swollen lips still leaking with my juices.

He runs his finger through my sweat tinged hair. His thumbs rubs my swollen lips as I open and suck in his thumb. I wish silently that it was his cock, but it calms me just the same.

"I guess you are ready to hear your surprise my pet?"

I nod, not wanting to release his thumb from my mouth. I continue sucking softly.

"I've decided to take you on my next business trip. There are a couple of products that one of my companies has completed R & D on and I would like to see the prototypes before we start production."

I release his thumb, breaking the suction, "oh thank you Master. I would love to come with you on a business trip. Will Mistress be coming too?"

"No my pet, that is why she was allowed to have some private time with you tonight."

I pout, but lean in to kiss his hand that is still stroking my hair.

"Now go pack some things, Chloe will help you. We leave in the morning."

To be continued...