Amy in Thailand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George didn't reply, but his eyes widened and his pupils dilated. He leaned down and placed his hard cock against Amy's pussy, rubbing it up and down around the entrance to her vagina. The feeling of George's cock against her made Amy squirm with pleasure. She couldn't wait to have George's cock inside of her; she couldn't wait to feel that ridge and to know what sex felt like with a circumcised cock.

The two of them made eye contact for a split second before George pushed his cock deep into Amy's pussy. She was so wet that it easily slid in as deep as it could go. Amy moaned loudly in pleasure. Her eyes rolled upwards and her head tilted back onto the pillow. Without even realising what she was doing, Amy grabbed George's arms tightly and pulled him closer towards her. It felt absolutely incredible having his cock inside of her, like nothing she had ever experienced. Just that one push in was enough for her to know sex with a circumcised cock felt amazing.

George pulled his hips back so that only the very tip of his cock remained in Amy's pussy, then thrust the full length of his cock back inside of her, before repeating the movement again slowly. Amy could feel waves of pleasure overcoming her. She felt every bit of George's cock against the walls of her pussy as he pushed it in and out of her rhythmically. It was so much more intense than any feeling had experienced in the past. She could feel exactly where every bit of his cock was inside of her at any moment, from the tip to the ridge to the base of his shaft.

"How's that feel?" George asked, smiling, knowing exactly what the answer would be.

"Fucking amazing" replied Amy, struggling to get the words out.

"Turn over. I want to fuck you doggy style" said George.

He pulled his cock out, and Amy did as instructed. She knelt on the bed with her ass facing George, desperately wanting his cock back inside of her.

"Damn you look sexy from behind!" George said. "That pussy looks so tight from this angle."

"Please," replied Amy, "put your cock back inside of me."

George shuffled forward slightly so that he was now kneeling just behind Amy. He pushed his cock up against her pussy and moved it so that the tip was situated at the entrance of her vagina.

"Ready?" George asked.

"God yes," replied Amy.

And with that, George grabbed Amy by the hips and pulled her back towards him as he thrust his cock deep into her pussy. Amy couldn't believe it; it felt even better than before. Her pussy had tightened up as they changed positions and doggy style put her pussy in a tighter position anyway. She could feel her walls gripping against George's cock, though she was so wet that this didn't slow him down at all. George pulled Amy's hips back each time he thrust in, which caused her ass to slap against George when he had pushed himself fully into her, something Amy loved.

The feeling was so intense. Her pussy gripped around every inch of George's cock. Amy could feel the ridge rubbing against her pussy walls with every thrust. She could feel herself getting even tighter still around George's cock - something he had evidently noticed too given that his moaning had become louder. Amy could feel herself approaching climax.

"I'm gonna come!" she yelled, forgetting that the walls weren't soundproof.

"Me too!" yelled George.

He kept thrusting into Amy's pussy. She felt herself building up to what she knew was going to be an incredibly strong orgasm. George started grunting like he was about to ejaculate.

"Keep fucking me!" Amy yelled as she looked up at George over her shoulder.

It was her blue eyes which sent him over the edge. George ejaculated powerfully into Amy's pussy. She could feel his cum his=t the back of her vagina, which in turn resulted in her orgasming strongly. Her whole body quivered with intense pleasure as George continued to push his cock in and out of her, more slowly than before. Amy moaned with delight. This was, without a doubt, the strongest she'd ever orgasmed in her life.

George pulled his cock out of Amy's pussy and the pair lay on the bed together in each other's arms. After a few minutes, George sat up and said he better be heading back to his room. He kissed Amy on the forehead before leaving her to fall into a deep, restful sleep.

Amy woke up the next morning having slept right through Bella's return after her night out.

"Hey," Bella said, "you were just about in a coma when I got home last night!"

"Yeah, I was pretty wrecked. I needed a decent sleep."

"How was your movie with George?" Bella asked, unaware of what had happened in the room just hours before.

Amy grinned and said nothing.

"Oh my God Amy! Did you...?"

Amy nodded and blushed slightly.

"Yeah, um, we enjoyed each other's company."

"Tell me about it!" Bella said, jumping next to Amy on the bed. Bella never did have much time for privacy.

"Well, we started watching a movie and he put his arm around my shoulder. Typical sleazy move but I quite liked it. Then, we sort of started kissing and touching each other, and it went from there."

"Did you fuck him?" Bella asked directly.

"Mmhm" replied Amy, grinning from ear-to-ear with bright red cheeks.

"Ahhhh! Oh my God!" cried Bella. "Did he have a big dick? I bet he did. What was it like?"

"It was pretty big, yeah. It, um, surprised me a bit."

"Well were you expecting it to be small?"

"No, I mean, it was actually just that perfect size where it was big but not too big. But it... I can't believe I'm telling you this... it was circumcised."

Bella leaned in. "Seriously?" she asked.

"Yeah, that kind of took me by surprise. I just didn't expect to see a circumcised cock, but then, sure enough, there was a scar and everything."

"Holy shit, well done Amy! You hooked a good one last night! I've never actually seen a circumcised cock in real life before, but from what I've seen online, I think they're pretty sexy. What did you think?"

Amy giggled and flopped back onto her pillow. "I liked it. There's, um, much more feeling with the ridge of the head all exposed."

Bella smiled. "Anyway, I'm about to head down for breakfast before it finishes. Are you coming too?"

"Yeah, one sec," said Amy, and quickly put on some clothes before heading downstairs with Bella.

Bella whispered into Amy's ear as they approached the dining room. "Maybe we should see if George is keen for a threesome tonight?" she said, only half-joking.

Amy smiled slightly. They were on holiday to experience new things, after all.

12