Amy, Ingrid, and Hedda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I resumed playing golf with Ingrid and visiting with Don. While I could drive a golf ball farther than Ingrid, she was much better than me in other aspects of the game. She appointed herself my golf coach and began to give me pointers, especially on putting.

Occasionally, my golf lesson with Ingrid would be interrupted by a phone call from Karin. One time, after talking with her for about an hour, she said, "My daughter and I are very close. She's my best friend and confidant."

A short time later, Ingrid changed in to a low-cut white short-sleeve blouse and tight white shorts, and said, "Let's work on your putting in the backyard."

She looked gorgeous with sun-bleached hair, big boobs and hips, and smooth tanned arms and legs. I was delighted that she pressed her big boobs against my back when she demonstrated a proper putting stroke; I also developed a raging hard on. I was too timid to let Ingrid know that I was attracted to her.

As if she knew I was thinking about her, she said, "I'm an old married woman; I've been through menopause. You should hang out with girls your own age."

I said, "You're not old. I was engaged to a young woman, but it did not work out. In you, I see a very active and attractive woman who is nice to me. I hope hanging out with you will not ruin our friendship. I would be glad to help you around here."

Ingrid smiled and said, "Roger, you know I like you. You're welcome here any time."

After the putting lesson, Ingrid said, "It's tea time. But, first I need to freshen up and check on Don," and we both went in to the house.

In the bathroom at the top of the stairs, I saw a pair of Ingrid's white silk panties in a hamper. I picked them up and the damp crotch lining smelled strongly of her pussy nectar and faintly of her perfume. As I rubbed my rigid cock with the silk panties, it felt great. I imagined that Ingrid was riding my cock as I sucked on her boobs. It did not take long for me to climax and I did my best to catch my cum in a wad of toilet paper.

I worried that my cum might have stained the panties. However, the following Saturday, I found another pair of silk panties and I used them to masturbate to a climax. If Ingrid knew I was jacking off using her panties, she was quiet about it.

AMY'S PHONE CALL

One weekend in October, much to my surprise, Amy called. After the usual pleasantries, she said, "I'm three months pregnant. I have not slept with another man since we split up; I'm sure you are the father. Liz went to Europe. I do not know if she will come back. I cannot raise the baby alone."

I managed to blurt out, "Don't give the baby away. I can take care of it," and added, "Please keep in touch."

Amy said, "I'm sorry for the surprise, Roger. I'm glad you want to raise the baby. By the way, I found out it's a boy. I am still hoping that Liz would come back."

Even though I was preoccupied with thoughts about raising a child as a single guy, I was glad I had promised Ingrid that I would help her take Don to the club and play golf with her. Ingrid and I teamed up to play nine holes of golf against another couple in a club tournament. Thanks to her talents, in spite my poor game, we won that round.

While we were having lunch in the Lanai of her home, Ingrid said, "Karin suggested we wear medieval costumes to the Halloween costume party."

I replied, "That would be great."

Softly, Ingrid said, "I do not want to miss the costume party. I need your help taking Don to it."

After several moments of my silence, she said, "Hello, remember the costume party? You have been very subdued and distracted all morning. Are you ok?"

After a pause, I said, "Amy called early this morning. She's pregnant with my child. I'm afraid if I don't agree to raise my child, she may put him up for adoption."

With a huge smile on her face, Ingrid got up, and said, "A new baby is always welcome. Congratulations. Come give me a hug."

Ingrid hugged me tightly pushing her large, mature, boobs in to my chest; spontaneously, my cock stood up and poked her in her belly. She looked in to my eyes with surprise and admiration, and whispered, "I'm flattered I did that to you," and spontaneously French kissed me. Looking back, I think Ingrid began to see me as a man and a father-to-be, and not a young guy without many responsibilities.

As we French kissed, she moved her right hand to my crotch and, while rubbing my erection, cooed: "So you knocked up Amy!"

Seizing the moment, I whispered, "Now, I want a girlfriend who cannot get pregnant."

Blushing, Ingrid said, "You do! Do you have any one in mind?"

Without saying a word, I French kissed her for several minutes, and fondled her sexy buttocks.

Seeing that I was staring at her sexy cleavage, Ingrid said, "You can touch them, if you like."

In an instant, I stood behind her and grasped her covered boobs. Feeling my rigid cock poking in to her buttocks, she cooed, "I'm flattered you like me so much."

I mumbled, "I like you very much. Actually, I've been fantasizing about loving you," and slowly removed her pink sleeve-less blouse to find her large mostly milky boobs, encased in translucent pink bra cups and topped with sun tan lines.

When I tried to remove her bra, Ingrid said, "Trust me, my body is willing but my mind is not."

We both heard Don calling for Ingrid. Quickly, she put back her sleeve-less blouse and as she walked towards Don's bedroom, said, "It's a reminder that I'm a married woman."

I said, "I should go. Thanks for the lunch and your support."

She said, "Wait for a minute," and left.

Later, Ingrid returned wearing a pink robe, handed me a small gift bag, and said, "Something to think about me."

Inside the bag was the pink bra she had worn earlier, a size 36D, and it had her skin aroma mixed with her perfume.

HALLOWEEN PARTY

Ingrid worked hard to dress Don like a king; she also helped me purchase a knight's costume, including tight pants with a pouch to hold my genitals. She had on an elaborate costume of a medieval queen: a black, low-cut, short-sleeve, blouse that exposed her neck and shoulders, and a loose, ankle-length skirt. She put on a mask and a hair extension that made her look regal. She wore spike-heeled shoes that accentuated her voluptuous buttocks.

The costume party was at a large hotel. I pushed Don's wheel chair to the ball room. After we all sat for a while at our table, Don said in a whisper, "Ingrid loves to dance. Please take care of her."

Ingrid called me: 'My young knight,' as we danced. Early on during the first dance I noticed my 'Queen' looked elegant with shiny alabaster skin around her shoulders and her deep cleavage promised beautiful twin peaks.

Noticing that I was staring at her cleavage, Ingrid whispered, "I'm glad my young knight likes my cleavage. I bought a push up bra to get the effect," and added, "You know, the women during medieval times already knew how to look sexy."

I whispered to her, "Your majesty, I've never seen you look so lovely."

Ingrid smiled and whispered, "I know you think so my young knight; I can feel your admiration. I can also see it in your tight pants."

As I blushed at her reference to my hard on poking out and in to her, she added, "If you like, you can have a peek at my puppies."

Still blushing, I asked, "Here? Now?"

Ingrid whispered, "Steer me to a dark corner; no one will notice us."

In the dimly lighted corner, Ingrid nudged me to slow dance with her. Subtly, with her face turned sideways, she pulled her top slightly away from her body to reveal her bra-encased boobs.

I saw her large boobs and whispered, "They are beautiful, your majesty. I smell your intoxicating perfume too."

Ingrid replied, "Thank you, my young knight. They have not been admired for a while."

I said, "I would love to kiss them."

She quickly kissed me on my lips and cooed, "May be later. We need to get back to our table. I'm sure Don is tired."

As we walked to our table, she said, "Don and I are staying overnight here. After you help him to our room, please bring our luggage from my car."

I pushed Don's wheel chair in to a large L-shaped suite and brought their luggage up. After Don was comfortable in bed, I heard him say to Ingrid, "I'll be fine here. You go dancing for a while."

After Ingrid kissed him good night, we returned to the ballroom. Initially, she was down but later she cheered up and danced with abandon. Towards midnight, while Ingrid and I were slow dancing, someone dimmed the lights in the ball room. With her eyes covered by the painted mask, she offered her beautiful lips for me to kiss them.

Afterwards, Ingrid cooed, "Escort me to my room." Inside her suite, she whispered, "Stay overnight; you can sleep on the sofa. I've to check on Don."

I sat on the large sofa, which formed one end of the small living area, and watched a west-coast football game on TV. After several minutes, Ingrid returned still dressed in her costume, but she had on black, low-heel, silk slippers.

I stood up and was about to remove my tights, when Ingrid whispered, "I've to go back to sleep with Don; I don't want to be sleeping next to him full of your jism," and, smiling, cooed, "It's not because your sperm is too potent."

In a pleading tone, I whispered, "If I can't love you, can I kiss you there?"

With a surprised look on her face and blushing, she said quietly, "Now?"

After I nodded my head, she said, "I've been oozing all evening."

I said, "I don't care. Please, please." Actually, I thought, 'It would be wonderful to eat your juicy pussy.'

She said, "I'm not taking my clothes off with Don so near to us."

I led her in to the powder room, locked the door, and nudged her to stand against the vanity. As she stared at me with a mixture of apprehension and desire, I slid to my knees on the marble floor, burrowed my head underneath her loose skirt, and quickly pulled her soaking panties down to her ankles.

Spontaneously, she lifted her skirt to her knees and that was enough for me to discern her alabaster thighs, puffy pussy mound, and matted pubes. She also opened her thighs wide as soon as she felt my breath on her pussy. She moaned softly as I licked her juice-filled pussy and swallowed her slick fluids. I alternated between sucking on her engorged clit and licking it. Soon, her crotch quivered, and her thighs closed around my head, "Ohhhhhh. Gotttt. Ahhhhhh. Gooooott. Cummming."

Ingrid looked at me seated on the floor, grinned, and said, "Thank you, Roger," and helped me stand up.

She lowered my tights and shorts, and grasped my rock-hard cock. After fondling it for a short while she cooed, "It's hard, big, and throbbing and leaking."

She grabbed a hand towel from the rack and began to pump my cock. Soon, I mumbled, "I'm cumming. Ohhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhh. Ingriiiiid."

Ingrid caught the jets of my cum in the towel and used it to wipe me off. She rinsed the towel, washed her hands, and left for her bedroom.

After sleeping soundly on the sofa, I was awakened by knocking on the door; it was room service. I saw Ingrid help Don eat his breakfast and thought he did not look well.

AN EVENTFUL WEEK

Later in the week, Ingrid called me to say that she admitted Don in to the nursing home run by the regional hospital. Next evening, I drove Ingrid to the nursing home and stayed with him while she spoke with the nursing staff.

I asked Ingrid, "What do you think of having Don treated in Toronto? He's a Canadian citizen and may get better care there."

She said, "That's a good idea. I've been making inquiries as to what needs be done."

The following Friday, I was on the sideline during a high school foot ball game, when a running back and a lineman crashed in to me; my right leg was broken in a compound fracture. After surgery, my leg was put in a cast from my ankle to just below the knee. I was released after being in the hospital about a day and given crutches to move about.

Ingrid gave me a ride home. In the car, she said, "Don's condition in the nursing home has not improved. I may have to take him to Toronto."

I said, "Let me know if I can help you."

Later that day, she brought hamburgers, French fries, and a bottle of Zinfandel wine. While I sat in a chair, she made my bed. She looked very attractive dressed in a short, wrap-around denim skirt, and a white sleeve-less blouse. She smelled nice as she sat next to me and signed her name on the cast.

I said to her, "Thank you for taking care of me. You're a kind lady."

She said, "You have been good to me too. I've to take care of you until you meet a nice woman."

Just to tease her, I said, "You could be my girlfriend."

Ingrid blushed intensely and said, "That's the second time you suggested that. I don't know how long I'll be in Florida."

I held her hand and said, "Stay as long as you can. Right now, I need your help; I need a shower badly and the cast should not get wet."

She said, "We have a bath tub and a hand-held shower. Do you have a stool?"

I said, "Yes, in the corner with magazines on it."

Ingrid helped me take off my clothes and directed me to sit on the stool she placed in the bath tub with the cast over the edge. I noted that she was staring at my swinging semi rigid cock.

After I shampooed my hair, she said, "I'll help you like a girlfriend should," and washed my cock, balls, and my ass."

When my cock became erect, she giggled, and cooed, "I see someone is eager to romp."

After drying me, Ingrid giggled seeing my erect cock swing from side to side as I hobbled on crutches to my bed.

I stretched out on the bed and pleaded with her, "I want to eat you. I can't move much. You have to ride my face."

Blushing, she removed her skirt, white silk panties, and sleeve-less blouse, and said, "Before that, I want to love you. You're my captive."

I said, "Take your bra off."

Shyly, Ingrid removed her bra. For the first time, I saw her large milky boobs had pink nipples and dark-pink areole, and drooped sexily. Lying next to me, she kissed my hairy chest and ran her fingers through my pubic hair. As she French kissed me, she fondled my balls and my throbbing cock.

Holding my cock firmly in her small hand, she cooed, "It's been a long time since I've been naked in bed with a man."

Ingrid scooted up and slowly brought her juicy pussy very close to my face. For a brief moment, I saw her wiry blonde-gray pubes before I focused on licking her glistening gash with my tongue. At the same time, with my free hands, I fondled either her meaty buttocks or her heaving boobs. When I began licking her clit, she gasped and began to moan softly. Soon, she began breathing heavily and moaning loudly, "Gott, Goooott. Gooooott. Ahhhhhhhh. Roggggg."

A short time later, she slid back towards my waist and, as I held my raging hard cock still, she slowly impaled herself on it. Ingrid's pussy felt better than I had imagined even in my wild dreams. I did my best to hold off cumming. But, I reached my climax with in a short time. I held on to her lovely boobs, as my cock twitched uncontrollably and released several jets of cum.

Ingrid said, "You sure pumped a big load in to my pussy. You needed the release."

After Ingrid rested for a while, she gave me a surprised look, and said, "It did not go soft."

I pleaded with her, "Please, can we do it again?"

Ingrid blushed and cooed, "Sure, lover."

She grasped my still hard cock, licked its head to stiffen it, straddled my waist, and quickly snaked my cock in to her well-lubricated pussy.

Ingrid smiled and cooed, "I've been expanded; it went in easily."

As I fondled her lovely boobs, she said, "I love riding you. I had not done it for a long, long, time."

Leaning over my chest, Ingrid fucked me for several minutes as I held her tightly crushing her boobs against my chest. She paused to rest for a minute or so; mischievously, she cooed, "I want it deep."

Without letting my cock slip out of her pussy, she shifted carefully to a squatting position. Suddenly, I felt my cock had gone deeper in to her vagina. Lifting my shoulders and head up on my elbows, I whispered to Ingrid, "Open your thighs, honey."

Blushing, Ingrid opened her thighs for me to see her wide-open, cock-plugged, pussy. That sight and the overwhelming sensation of her snug pussy, pushed me to another climax.

-------

I was delighted when my leg healed faster than expected and the cast was removed. I was to undergo physical therapy, but we were able to make love in other positions; at least twice each time Ingrid visited me. She really loved it when I fucked her when she least expected it, like in the kitchen doggy style with her leaning on the counter, in the back yard, and in the shower.

I was very happy loving a voluptuous and beautiful woman. Also, after practicing birth control for many years, it was wonderful not to worry about it with a lady who had gone through menopause.

However, Don's health deteriorated and Ingrid decided to take him to Toronto. I drove Don and Ingrid up to Toronto, and returned to Florida by air during the Thanksgiving holidays. Fortunately, the weather was good; even with the heavy traffic near Toronto, we reached Don's condo at about Noon on the third day. During most of the drive, Don slept in the back of the car; Ingrid made sure he was comfortable.

After a light meal, I slept on a sofa in the living room. Some time after midnight, I felt the soft curves of Ingrid on top of me. She whispered, "It's me," as she scooted astride of my chest. Soon, I felt her pussy labia on my face and then her engorged clit on my mouth. I sucked on Ingrid's clit until I felt her oozing nectar on my mouth and her soft moans: "Cummming. Ahhhhh. Ohhhhh. Cummmming."

After she slid next to me, she whispered, "You're a darling. Now, it's your turn; what ever you want." I nudged her to lie on her back and quickly pushed my raging hard on in to her well-lubricated pussy. I fucked her in a leisurely manner for a long time, pausing periodically to French kiss her. After I had a long climax, as I fell asleep, I heard her say, "I'll miss you."

On the way to the Pearson International Airport, she said, "Thank you for all your help. Call me after a week or so; perhaps we can see each other after Christmas."

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS

Several days later, I called Ingrid and we talked for several minutes. She told me she was satisfied with the nursing home staff and their services to take care of Don. She also said, "I've been helping Karin get ready for her baby and I've been feeling guilty about not taking sufficient care of Don."

I said, "Do the best you can taking care of your family. Give me a call when you're back in Florida."

I was grateful to Ingrid for being there for me after Amy left me and for showing me that mature women can be hot lovers.

When I told mom that I was not going to Toronto, she said, "Good. Christmas is time for families to be together." I flew to Boston and used a shuttle bus service to reach my parents' home. I spent time helping my mom decorate the tree and talking to my dad. It seemed that dad was making progress in his battle with cancer, but mom was a bit run down taking care of him. I was delighted to learn that Amy visited once a month and her visit cheered up mom and dad. Mom's face lighted up every time we talked about her grandson to be born in April.

Mom said, "We will have a guest for Christmas."

I asked, "Who is it?"

Mom replied, "It's Hedda."

As soon as I heard her name, my mind went back to how voluptuous Hedda looked while she masturbated in Florida.

I said, "I remember Hedda well; she came to my high school and college graduations." Of course, I did not tell her that I found her to be an attractive woman.

Mom said, "She's more a friend than a relative; I like her very much. You know your dad was estranged from your grand father, an abusive man. Hedda was the mediator between the two strong-willed men; she also made sure your dad was properly recognized in your grandfather's will. She's coming to see how your dad is doing. We are the only family members she is close to."