Amy is Blindfolded

Story Info
Amy enjoys her first blindfolded sexual experience.
928 words
3.21
36.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 10/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Brad. What are you up to?"

"Well, if it isn't Amy. You must be horny again."

"Oh, give me a break. Can I see you" she hates this part of the their communications. She feels so guilty and slut-like doing this but craves the sex satisfaction she gets from Brad. She never thought that she would be like this.

"Sure. Come by Sunday evening about 8"

"Well, what are the special conditions" she ask, knowing that Brad always wants something special for her to bring, wear or do.

"Let's see... shorts, silk panties, shave yourself, no bra" he replies, contemplating what he will do with the hooked 5'2" slim 24 year old. He met Amy about a year ago. She is dating a boring country club business guy that is "vanilla" in the sex department. Amy was "vanilla" too until she met Brad.

She spends the next several days preoccupied thinking of their past encounters. Sunday morning she shaves and starts to have second thoughts, thinking she should swear off such deviant behavior and get married to her boyfriend. But then she gets herself excited by the shaving and can hardly wait until evening.

"Hello babe" he greets her as she pulls into the drive and opens her door.

"Hi. I'm glad to see you." She kisses him. He leads her into the house. They have a drink at the bar. He has soft music playing throughout the house.

"Where's Jerry" she asks. She doesn't like Brad's friend Jerry. Jerry and Brad share the large 5 bedroom home.

"Don't worry. He left for New York this afternoon" he responds as he rubs her back to relax her. He excuses himself to take Boswell, his big burly dog, outside. She wonders how many women Boswell has seen screwing or whatever with Brad or Jerry.

"O.K." he says as he lifts her tank top from behind her. He slides his hands up her abdomen to the bottom of her breasts. Then he pulls the tank top up over her head. Her breasts are very small but very firm. Her nipples are hard and look large compared to her breasts.

The waist of her shorts is loose. She runs and does weights; her body is hard. He feels her tight abdomen and slides his hands in her pants along the waist.

As she sits on the bar stool he spreads her legs and rubs her thighs.

He goes behind the bar, pulls out a blindfold, and tells her to put it on. He leads her to the kitchen. He opens the freezer and fills an ice bucket. He pulls something from the refrigerator and sticks it in the microwave.

He leads her sliding glass doors looking out over the pool. Amy can't see anything because of the blindfold but hears Boswell barking at her. Brad takes some ice and from behind her rubs it on her lips. After several back and forth movement, she opens her mouth and meets the ice with her tongue.

He takes two cubes from the bucket and puts them in her mouth. "Hold these in your mouth" he says.

He takes another cube and rubes her neck. She feels the cold drops go down her shoulders, chest, abdomen and into her pants. She tingles and shivers. He reaches around and gently rubs the ice cube on her hard nipples. She starts to breath heavily but with difficulty due to the ice in her mouth.

He rubs the back of her neck and shoulders. She feels the drops roll down her back and into her pants. Boswell continues to bark outside. He takes another cube and puts it in her mouth just as she is reducing the other two to a somewhat comfortable size.

He undoes the button on her shorts. "Don't move" he says as he takes some ice and puts it in the front of her pants. The freezing cold makes her jump. He rubs his hand on the outside pushing the ice into her. She feels it drip down her thighs and legs.

He takes more ice and sticks it in the back of her shorts. He rubs it up and down her crack.

"OK, let's go upstairs" he says. He leads her up the carpeted stairs. She can barely walk with the ice in her pants. The blindfold doesn't help.

Once upstairs he leads her up another flight of stairs to the sun porch on the roof. The stairs are steep and narrow. He has her lie on the chase. He rubs her nipples, neck, and lips with more ice. Her pussy is drench from the ice and her wetness.

"Take off your pants" he instructs her. He then takes some ice and rubs her clit, lips, and ass. He then pushes a cube inside her, then two more. He takes the hot cup that he put in the microwave and puts something warm on her breasts and then licks it off. It smells like chocolate and peanut butter.

Then he spreads it over her shaved pussy using his finger to work it inside her and around her clit. He lifts her legs and spreads it up and down her ass. He licks her clean as he fingers and tongues her into orgasm. He turns her over with her knees underneath her and licks her clean. She hears him take off his shirt and pants. He fucks her from behind.

He has her sit upright. He rubs his cock with the warm substance. She licks and blows him. She likes the taste.