Amy Lets It All Go at the Party

Story Info
My girlfriend shows everyone how to party.
1.8k words
4.14
73.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannymike
dannymike
44 Followers

Amy and I have been together since college. She is a petite little thing, black hair, blue eyes, 36B boobs. When we first got together, she told me she always wanted bigger breasts and had considered surgery. I explained that breasts did not make the woman and I was MORE than happy with what she had. Since then she has learned to be very secure about her herself and many times has worn clothing that, to some extent, has showed her beautiful body.

Her best friend Linda lives in a town a couple of hours away. She was having a birthday party and invited us. They hadn't seen each other in several months, so we were looking forward to the trip. Linda has always been a friend to both of us, so I was looking forward to the trip too. We knew we couldn't leave until late Saturday and made arrangements with Linda to meet at the party. Amy decided to wear a low-cut blouse, no bra, a short skirt, and a very sexy pair of boots. I love to see her dress that way, she is so sexy.

The party was held in some sort of hall. There were several conversation areas consisting of a large sofa, coffee table, several overstuffed chairs, some end tables and lamps. There was a cash bar, a D.J., and a few waiters. Amy and I counted about 5-10 couples, some singles, about 20-30 people in total.

We found Linda surrounded be some of her guests and decided to catch up later. Amy and I got a drink, found an empty sofa, and made ourselves comfortable. The D.J. was playing, so we settled in to listen and enjoy our drinks. Soon, the large chairs around us started to fill and people found seats on the other end of the sofa. Everyone seemed really nice and conversation seemed very comfortable.

It wasn't long before we had a few drinks under our belts. The music was good, and soon we felt really relaxed. I had my arm around Amy and she was nestled in beside me. I decided to tease my lady a little and let one of my fingers caress the side of her breast. I knew that nobody could see what I was doing; I just wanted to see if I could get Amy hot in public. Needless to say, I was looking forward to what would happen later when we were alone. She lay her head back onto my arm, closed her eyes, and I heard a relaxed sigh. She had managed to go through several drinks, and I knew she was getting very comfy.

I decided to get braver, knowing she would stop me if I went too far. I moved my hand a little, and let me finger caress more of her boob, brushing the nipple slightly. I figured she would stop me, because if you were to look at us for more than a second or two you could see what I was doing. I was a little surprised because Amy made no move to stop me, just kind of cuddled up to me a little closer. For a moment I thought she might have fallen asleep, or passed out. Instead, she turned her head to me, and told me how good my hand felt.

I guess it was from reaction to her words, but without thinking I took my hand from the side of her breast and slipped it into the opening of her blouse. When I realized what I had done I froze. When she said nothing, I let my hand caress the top of her breast. One of the guys sitting next to us saw what I was doing and smiled at me. A couple of others saw too, but didn't really show any reaction. Amy reached up and squeezed my hand. I decided to see how far she would really let me go. I squeezed her breast and briefly played with her nipple. I heard a groan come from her, felt her hand on mine, helping me squeeze her tit even harder.

I was even more surprised and puzzled. Amy was enjoying what I was doing and had made no attempt to stop me. I knew her limit, as far as drinking, and knew she was far from drunk. If she didn't want me to stop, it wasn't because she had too many. What she did next blew me away. She reached down and unbuttoned her blouse. It was still closed, but it allowed my hand access to her beautiful tits. A few of the people around us began watching and I found I really didn't care. I guess Amy didn't either. I now had totally cupped her tit in my hand and Amy seemed to be getting more and more turned on.

I figured I would really push the limit. I knew if I stepped over the line, the worse that could happen is we would get up and leave. Besides, I knew she would get back at me later. I took my free hand, pushed one side of her blouse open, and began to openly caress her breast and nipple. Now, one of her beautiful tits was fully exposed to anyone who wanted to look. I closed my eyes, preparing for her to jump up and tell me she wanted to go. Instead, she smiled, sighed, and squeezed my hand. I looked up and we had gotten the attention of pretty much everyone sitting around us. They were watching us intently. I guess they were waiting to see what I would do next. I kind of tugged on one side of Amy's blouse, not sure what response I would get. Wow, did I get a surprise. She sat up and and slipped her blouse off. She briefly looked around at the people watching us, grinned, and settled back against me.

I figured what the hell, and lowered my head to suck one of her tits. As I did, she put her hand on my head, and I felt her body start to move. She was really getting turned on. I wasn't sure if it was because of what I was doing, or because she knew that we were putting on a show. I really didn't care at that point. After a few minutes, her hips started to grind, and I knew she was really getting hot. I reached down and let my hand start playing with her thigh. I saw her smile, and she placed her hand in my lap. She then started to play with my very hard cock, and I knew she wanted to let everything go.

I found the button on the side of her skirt, and undid it. By this time we had the attention of everyone around us and several others had come over to watch. Amy raised her hips and I slid the skirt off. She was now sitting there in only a pair of very sexy panties. She looked around us, grinned, and unzipped me. I was in awe when she took out my cock, bent her head, and took it all in her mouth. I sat with my eyes closed while Amy began sucking me. When I opened my eyes, there were about a half-dozen guys standing around us. Several of them were rubbing their cocks through their pants, really getting hot as they watched Amy. I saw my beautiful lady pull up from my cock, stand up, and slide her panties off. She was standing there totally naked. She straddled my legs, and lowered herself onto my cock. She started to move up and down on me, fucking me with a very wet pussy.

I had my eyes closed, enjoying the moment, when I sensed some different movement coming from Amy. I looked up and saw Amy had begun to suck one of the guys. It would probably be more accurate to say that some guy was fucking her mouth. She was really enjoying the cock in her mouth, as well as mine in her pussy. One of the women from the group had come over to where we were, sat beside me, and was sucking on one of Amy's tits. The guy in Amy's mouth came, and I saw him pull out I watched his cum splatter all over her face. I could not hold back any longer. I felt my balls start to swell, and I came deep inside her. I watched as she got off of me, and lay down on the other end of the sofa.

As several men took their turns with Amy, I sat there watching her fuck, and suck. I saw her have orgasm after orgasm I even saw several women lower their naked pussies to her mouth. I watched Amy's tongue go deep into their pussies. I saw Linda walk naked over to Amy, it was beautiful to see my girl eat the pussy of her best friend. Later, after one of the women got off her, she looked up at me and smiled. The guy inside her pulled out and I saw him jack off all over her stomach. By now Amy was covered with cum. She looked up at me and told me she wanted me to lick the cum off her. I froze, never having done anything like that before. I realized then how very much I loved her. I moved over next to her, got onto my knees, and began to lick all of the men's cum off her. It tasted strange, but I saw Amy begin to build to another orgasm, and I didn't mind any longer. A couple of men had cum inside of her, and she told me she wanted me to eat the cum from her pussy. For some strange reason, probably love again, I did as she asked. I could taste the cum, felt it drip down my chin. I didn't care though; my lady was getting off again.

After I had sucked all of the cum from inside of her, I went over and sat down on the sofa. Amy was resting, still naked, a very content look on her face. My head turned forward, and I was staring at a huge hard cock. It was just inches from my face. I looked at Amy, she smiled and nodded her head 'yes'. I looked up at the guy, took his cock in my hand, and slid my mouth over it. I began to suck him for all I was worth. I glanced over at Amy and saw her fingering herself while intently watching me. It didn't take long before the guy came. He pulled out, and came on my face. After Amy got herself off, she sat up, moved over beside me, and licked the cum off my face.

We stayed there that night, sleeping on the cum-soaked sofa. In the morning we finally saw Linda the birthday girl. She said she couldn't believe how hot Amy had gotten. So hot, that she wanted to get together more often. She introduced her boyfriend to us. I couldn't believe it, he was the guy I had sucked.

dannymike
dannymike
44 Followers