Amy, Lisa, and the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LGsDaddy
LGsDaddy
22 Followers

"I would love it, Sir. But ... Lisa will need to agree. Need to commit to me. She was ready to commit to you; I made sure of that, I'm not sure she will want to commit to me."

"Don't you worry about it, Baby ... I will take care of everything. Remember, I always know what's best for us."

"Yes, Professor, you always know what's best."

"Lisa, my little princess, I have something to say to you and I want you to pay close attention."

"Yes, Sir, I will pay close attention."

"I want my sweet Baby Girl to be your Mistress. Do you know what that means?

"Not exactly, Sir."

"It means that she will care for you, protect you, make sure you are safe and secure. Help you when you need help. Much like she did by bringing you to me so that you would be able to graduate this semester. You're very glad she brought you here, aren't you princess?

"Oh yes, Sir. This is so much better than I imagined."

"Wouldn't be wonderful if she cared for you like that all the time?

"Yes, Sir, I would like that very much."

"Princess, as sub to your Mistress Lisa, you would have to commit to her in a very special way."

"Yes, Sir?"

"You will ache to please her; beg to serve her; yearn to worship her; you are hers, you will be her slut, her princess, her toy, and her property. You will do everything she asks without question, because you know in your heart of hearts that she cares for you and would never do you harm. Does this sound good to you?"

"Yes, Sir, but ... how do I make myself feel that way Sir. I want to ... I don't know how to."

"Would you like me to help you my sweet Princess?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Baby, do you want this tasty little morsel to be committed to you. Are you prepared to take on this responsibility?

"Yes, Sir, I already care for my sweet princess ... that's why I brought her to you. I would love it if she became committed to me as her Mistress."

"Then, to seal the commitment, you two will kiss.

"Baby, kiss her now and I want to see pure passion in the kiss, a passion that seals the commitment between you."

Amy moved to Lisa and the kiss began, again the passion expressed was so erotic and powerful that I instinctively began stroking my cock as I watched.

When the kiss finished, I said, "Very good, I am convinced that you will be committed to each other as Mistress and sub. Now I will make sure that that commitment sticks. Lisa, I am going to relax you, put you in a trance to help you with your commitment. You do trust me, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir, I trust you completely."

"Princess I am going to stroke your inner thigh lightly. You, of course, will find pleasure in that. As I stroke you, I will be counting backwards from 10 to 0. When I reach 0, you will be in a trance. You will still be able to hear my voice, in fact, it will only be my voice that will be important to you. In fact, my voice will be so compelling that you will desire nothing more that to grant all of my requests and suggestions. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

I began stroking Lisa's inner thigh as Amy looked on in fascination and a soft moan escaped Lisa's lips. Until this moment Amy was not aware of my experience and skill in the art of hypnosis. I suspected that, sooner or later, she would want me to play with her in this way.

As I stroked, I began to count backwards from 10, telling Lisa that her eyelids were getting heavy and that she wanted to close them, it was too hard to keep them open. I commanded her to keep them open until I gave her permission to close them. As I counted down it became harder and harder for her to keep them open. I could see her struggling but slowly losing the battle. At the count of three, I gave her permission to close her eyes and then told her that they would stay shut until I told her that she could open them again.

At zero, I said, "Princess you are now in a deep trance and your eyes are shut until I allow you to open them. No matter how hard you try, you will not be able to open them. Try princess; try to open your eyes. No matter how hard you try, you cannot open them until I say you can.

Now, relax princess, I am going to caress your breasts one at a time. As I caress them you will fall deeper and deeper asleep, the more I caress, the deeper asleep you will fall."

I began caressing her breasts first one and then the other. As I caressed I said, "Deeper and deeper asleep Princess. My voice is all that matters to you, you want nothing more than to grant my every command, every request, every suggestion. If you understand, tell me, "Professor I want to grant your every command, your every request, your every suggestion. Speak those words to me Princess, say them now."

Lisa replied, "Professor, I want to grant your every command, your every request, your every suggestion."

"That's my good little princess, I am very proud of you."

"Princess, you have agreed to commit yourself to my Baby Girl as your Mistress. Now you will begin to feel that commitment deep within you. Do you feel the commitment building within you Princess? Tell me, "Yes Sir, I am feeling that commitment build within me. Then princess tell me how that commitment feels."

"Yes Sir, I am feeling that commitment building within me. Sir, I want nothing more than to serve your Baby Girl to do whatever she asks of me without question, I know that she cares for me, will protect me, and will never harm me in any way."

"Very good ... that's a good princess. Now I am going to caress your pussy and as I caress it you will feel this commitment deeper and deeper, until that is all that matters to you. Nothing will matter except your need to serve Mistress Lisa, to do her bidding without question. She will be your entire life, all that matters to you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir, she will be everything to me and I will only want to do her bidding."

I began caressing Lisa's pussy and while I caressed it I said, "The commitment is deeper and deeper ..." And finally, "The commitment is now who you are, and you are very happy to be a sub to Mistress Lisa.

Princess, I'm going to wake you now by counting for 1 to 10. When I reach 10 you will open your eyes and the first thing you will see is Mistress Lisa's face and like a newborn child, you will cleave to that face, to Lisa as your Mistress to obey without question, knowing that she cares for you and will never harm you. I will undo your hand restraints so that when you awaken, you will be able to give your Mistress the hug you are longing to give her."

I undid her restraints and started counting from 1 to 10, as I counted I told her that when she woke she would feel wonderful, very relaxed and yet excited about her new life as a loving sub to Mistress Amy. I had my sweet baby girl climb on the desk and straddle Lisa, with her face right above Lisa's so that Amy would be the first thing Lisa saw when she opened her eyes.

"Nine ... Ten ... open your eyes!" And she did ... at the sight of Amy face she smiled, they hugged and then Lisa said, "Mistress, what can I do to serve you?"

"I need you to be a slutty princess for me right now. We're going to give our wonderful professor the experience of his life."

Amy undid Lisa's leg restraints and helped her down from the top of my desk. Then, she looked at me and said, "Professor, I want to pleasure you as you have never been pleasured before, will you please climb up on the desk and lay on your back."

The thought of being pleasured as never before was extremely exciting. I got up on the top of my desk and laid down on my back; my cock hard and erect waiting for whatever action my sweet baby girl had in mind.

She said, "Princess, you need to learn how to take the Professor's cock all the way in, down your throat. I want you to climb up on the desk and take his cock in your mouth."

"Yes Mistress Amy." And Lisa climbed up and took my cock in her mouth.

Amy grabbed the back of Lisa's head and told her, "Take it deeper, take it until your eyes water and you gag. Take it deeper now, she commanded."

Lisa tried as Amy pushed her head down, but she gagged and pulled back. She tried three more times without success.

Then Amy remembered what I had said to her and repeated it to Lisa, "My slutty little princess, you are trying to hard. The secret is to relax, just relax and let it happen. Now let's try it again. ... relax."

And, as Lisa visibly relaxed Amy pushed her head down and my cock went into and down her throat, her lips touching my body. Amy, pulled her hair and pulled her out, and then pushed her down again. She pulled her out and pushed her down a number of times as I was lost in the feelings and hearing only the deep moans coming from Lisa.

When she thought she'd had enough, Amy pulled Lisa's head back, gave her a deep kiss and said, "That's a good slutty little princess. Your Mistress is very proud of you."

"I'm so glad I was able to please you and serve our Professor, I am very happy," replied Lisa.

"My slutty little princess, now I want you to sit on our Professor's face, facing me, I will straddle his cock and ride him. I want to be kissing you as I come."

It was as if my Sweet Baby Girl had read my mind. Very quickly, Princess was sitting on my face and I was devouring her sweet pussy, while my Baby was riding me with my cock buried deep in her pussy. She was bouncing up and down on my cock, grinding her pussy into me, while she massaged her clit.

I got so excited that I began pounding my pelvis against hers, trying to get Silly even further into her sweet cunt. In the meantime I was devouring Lisa's cunt like it was my last supper. God ... this was definitely the experience of my lifetime.

After a few minutes, Amy began to pant and she screamed, "Princess, kiss me, kiss me hard, I'm about ready to cum ... Kiss me princess."

Lisa reached for Amy, pulled her close and began kissing her with passion. I reached for Amy to, for the chain between her nipple clamps, I wanted to be tugging on it as she climaxed.

All of a sudden I could feel Lisa's cunt begin to contract and I knew she was going to cum, too. Their screams got louder and louder ... and the effect on me was predictable as I began to climax with them. All three of us climaxing together, screaming in a combined, shared orgasm.

All of sudden, I was out of my body, looking down at us in the throes of passion, experiencing total ecstasy together. There I was lying on my back, tugging on the chain between Amy's nipple clamps, my pelvis thrusting against her. Lisa was sitting on my face squirting her sweet juices all over me, her mouth glued to Amy's. Amy was pounding hard against me, her one hand around Lisa's head the passionately massaging her clit. We were writhing in this ultimate pleasure. And the scene went black.

When I opened my eyes, Amy had collapsed against me, her breasts against my chest, Lisa had collapsed on Amy's back. They were both whimpering, moaning, and spent.

I said, "My sweet baby girl and her little princess ... that was a wonderful gift ... let's cuddle now. I need to be hugged, kissed, and stroked. I need you both in my arms."

Without any hesitation, they dropped down to lie alongside of me. Amy on my right and Lisa on my left, I hugged them both tightly, kissed their foreheads.

Amy reached out and began to stroke Silly, saying, "Princess, while I stroke Silly, you play with Sir's asshole. He loves it to be gently caressed."

And there we lay, two beautiful college girls in my arms, one stroking my cock while the other caressed my ass; it was truly heaven on earth.

LGsDaddy
LGsDaddy
22 Followers
12