Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 01

Story Info
Adventures of Two Asian Sluts.
4.2k words
4.31
79.8k
43

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/23/2022
Created 12/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
294 Followers

We met on Tumblr. Through multiple rebloggings, we had met primarily because similar things turned us on. She was hotasianamy, and I was Kajira in Sirik at Heart.

Her screen name is self-explanatory. Mine came from a series of sci-fi books I read when I was younger. It was about a planet far away, where most women were slaves. I loved those books, and often fell asleep naked and with my fingers in my wet pussy. Siriks are chains which connect collar to wristcuffs to anklecuffs and often a belly chain, also.

I was raised in a very conservative home in Southern California. My parents would not even allow me to date in high school. Study, study, study. Little did they know their little perfect daughter masturbated nightly to stories and pictures on the web, of girls captured and enslaved. My dream.

And they certainly did not allow me to pierce any part of my body. So my first day at UCLA I got my ears pierced and the second day my bellybutton. For years, I had dreamed of wearing fuck-me hoops and a chain dangle from my navel. My parents freaked, but what could they do about it, once my body had been pierced.

At that point, I stopped the piercings, but still dreamed of the day when a guy would take me, pierce me in other places, and enslave me as his.

Hollywood has plenty of places where bondage dreams could come true, but as the months, and then years passed, I became more and more afraid to go to one of these alone. And I certainly would not connect to a guy over the internet, based purely on what he said and promised.

Finally, I graduated from college, still with only the three piercings, still hiding my inner fantasies and then one day, I discovered Tumblr. The pictures that scrolled down my dashboard were incredible. Facebook would never allow such photos. I set Facebook aside, focused on Tumblr, and then one day I found hotasianamy.

Her blogged pictures made me instantly juice. What can I say? That's me? Wet cunt.

whoreamy was born horny and is very promiscuous. she has had numerous ONS (one night stands) which sometimes she does not even know the guy's names. one day whoreamy met his bf who was introduced to her by her best gf.

on the first day they met, whoreamy was taken to BF's bedroom by her gf and ordered to strip totally naked, kneel and spread and wait to be used.

bf immediately like whoreamy, one reason being she had a thick bush - hairy gyrl horny gyrl. bf is a voyeur and soon he arranged for his friend to fuck whoreamy. it was a relation made in heaven.

as whoreamy enjoyed her sex life which is basically lots of FBs (fuck buddy) for whoreamy all arranged by bf as if he is whoreamy's pimp, except there is no money exchanged. whoreamy fucks for free and she likes it that way.

one day whoreamy wanted to know her "market value" so she talked it over w/ bf and a few of her blogger friends. she concluded that in order to collect a "modeling fee" she needs to provide more services. that's when whoreamy trained herself to offer her ass as a fuckable. she started to wear ass plugs for weeks upping the size until her ass is wide enough to be used.

whoreamy was very happy the day her bf took her ass virginity and that he did so in front of a few of he FBs in the mids of fucking her.

after BF shot his load in whoreamy's ass, she was so happy she cried. then BF offered whoreamy's ass to all FBs since.

whoreamy collected "gratuities" from FBs for a month. they would place cash in a basket in the bathroom. no set value was discussed and no one ever sees the "transactions" so no law was broken.

after a month she decided she achieved what she wanted, that her market value was three times her income from working. happy w/ that she told FBs to stop sending her 'modeling fees".

in the mean time, whoreamy's FBs wanted more fuck time with whoreamy. so bf arranged overlap times for fb to fb. not everyone is happy to use whoreamy w/ other guys, but their choice is fuck more or not at all. as it developed, whoreamy has gangbangs just abput all the time, especially on weekends.

then whoreamy met a guy online who is a Master and owned one slave. he wanted whoreamy to be his beta slave and whoreamy's main duty will be income generating inet porn performer. be it webcam, porn blog or porn model.

the thought of being owned, collared and branded turns her on to no end. she got so juiced up she did her best to ignore reality and pursued her slavery dream. but as things get hotter and hotter whoreamy realized she must face reality - meaning she either give up on her dream or leave BF and become a beta slave/whore to the Master.

as whoreamy was debating w/ herself, she met Kajira in Sirik at Heart. the two gyrls have so much in common, they hit if off hot and heavy right off the bat.

o, one more thing, we are both asians and that also helped our bonding even though Kajira was born in California, whoreamy was born in china. why do you think there are so many asians? we fuck a lot! hehe!

this is the story of two gyrls, slave wannabies, pursuing their wild dreams.

I assume you can tell it is me, Kajira in Sirik at Heart picking up the story. My Mistress writes so beautifully and from her juicing pussy, but you can tell she was not born here. We will not talk about that again, ok?

For the first few weeks, I tried my best to learn more about hotasianamy. At first her pictures and blogs were more about sex and more sex, while my interests were more about bondage and more bondage. I wondered if we could find common ground.

I sent hotasianamy some pictures of myself, but she was not able to return the request. As you can tell from her part of our story, she is very committed and honest with her bf. He makes certain demands upon her and she obeys. She would not send a picture, which saddened me a little.

We teased each other via email, talking about how we might enslave each other, and in the process make each of us hornier and hotter. It did not work very well. I am just not a mistress, and she seemed to have no interest there, either.

Then I started to send her some of my favorite bondage stories. I replaced our names when appropriate, so it became more personal. Much to my delight, she showed more and more interest in the stories, and told me how much it made her pussy juice. In one story, she was my cousin and she enslaved me. I love that story so much, and so did hotasianamy! I was so happy.

She finally told me she lives in Texas, and since my cousin goes to Baylor University, I got brave and asked her if I could visit her one day. I could just see my cousin a short time, so the rest of the family thought my trip was acceptable, but the rest of the time I would submit to hotasianamy. I was so overjoyed when she said, "YES!" We planned on my visit in the middle of November, when I had a long weekend from work and school.

I told her that I had a few limits. I would not let her take my virgin pussy, and I would not submit to piercings or tats or brands that were visible with the normal clothes we wear. She agreed and the days flew by. Finally, November arrived and it was time to visit hotasianamy, who I now thought of and called my Mistress. Finally, my dreams of submission would be realized.

after a long wait November came and me and my bf went to DFW to meet slave Kajira. if you think she couldn't wait, you ought check out my cunt - she's so soaking wet.

[side note] all my life i've been a cock slut and my fav is BBCs...big black cocks, only recently have i been bi-curious. so this is my chance to have a nice, sexy, extremely beautiful, well built asian girl at my disposal! [end note]

it wasn't difficult to pick out my slave Kajira from the crowd - she's a beautiful asian wearing high heels, short short skirts, tight tight shirt. as whoreamy had so ordered.

sure enough she obeyed me w/ my dress code.

we introduced each other, hugged and walked to bf's car. as we walked, bf tailed kajira as i have requested so he can check out her behind as she sways her fat butt. bf took upon himself, and unexpected, lifted Kajira's short short skirt and sure enough she wasn't wearing undies as i so ordered. good girl i said to her.

it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, either. and her tight top barely wrapped her oversized tits. the top was very tiny we can see her brown areola as she walked.

we all sat in the front seat in my bf's car. he drove. while still at the parking deck, we had kajira's skirt removed so we can check out her hymen. for reasons whoreamy cannot understand, she's still a virgin. so that was my first order of business - see it for myself.

bf and i held her legs wide open and she parted her labia w/ her fingers, exposing the pink in plain view.

it was a beautiful sight. kajira's hymen was in fact intact! whoreamy cannot help but lowered her face to lick Kajira's virgin cunt. as i approached, i can smell the sexy aroma that only a virgin can radiate. and the taste was wonderful, too. how did i get so lucky w/ this one?

as a bonus, as i was enjoying her virgin cunt, she came to an exploding orgasm. she grabbed me by my ass w/ one hand and grabbed bf's cock w/ her other and screamed w/ such pleasure that drew some onlookers. here in Texas you don't see this kind of behavior often, three asians in a car screaming pleasure at an airport parking deck.

bf quickly drove off, my head between her spread legs, her hand on our crotches.

you should see the expression of the toll taker at the airport gate.

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr II

Just as soon as we left the airport, he pulled over to the rest area along the interstate. I would refer to him by his name, but Mistress never introduced us at the airport and only referred to him as her "bf" in all our emails. He was Asian, also, and very handsome. Until I am told differently, I will call him "Sir."

When the car was stopped, he said, "whore." At first I thought he was referring to me, but then remembered this was his name for Mistress Amy. Upon hearing her name, she opened the glove compartment and pulled out a gleaming metal collar. Mistress knew from our Tumblr blogs that I loved the look and sexiness of the metal. She could have chosen a simple dog leather collar for her slave, but she didn't.

She ordered me to lift my hair and expose my neck. "Nice," she said, as she flicked my fuck-me hoop earrings. At the same time, Sir had gripped my left pussy lips and increased the pressure. The moment she snapped the collar around my neck, he smartly pinched my lip, pain and pleasure, and their slave came again! Twice in less than 10 minutes, they knew that the nickname Mistress had given me in our emails, wetcunt, was true.

"Good slave," Mistress purred and I struggled to relieve the pain, reaching down to try to pry Sir's fingers from my stinging pussy lips.

"whore!" he said louder than last time. Immediately I saw Mistress pull handcuffs from the same compartment, and in seconds, they had cuffed my wrists behind my back.

I was helpless, collared, and at their mercy. That is the trouble with fantasies. Their treatment of me was perfect, but now I had no control and they could do whatever they wanted with me. I only hoped that Mistress and Sir understood my limits. No one knew where I was. As far as my family was concerned, I was on my way to see my cousin. As far as my cousin was concerned, I would not be arriving until tomorrow. I was a slave for 24 hours, at least, and a lot can be done to a helpless submissive in 24 hours.

For the reared my BF's nick name is iFuckAmy or IFA for short. But Kajira addresses him as Sir and I call him "cock".

we are still parked alongside the highway transforming Kajira into an instant slave. we must hurry cuz we have plans for her to be used not only by me and ifa, but also my fuck buddies (FBs). i have promised them to deliver a true virgin for their enjoyment.

w/o prompting from cock, i took out a canister of liquid nitrogen. but cock stopped me, cuz he wanted to check out Kajira first. he lifted Kajira's tight top exposing her enormous boobs. her nipples were very very dark and stiff like erasers- the best kind. cock put his right hand around her and start rubbing her already engorged nipple. his other hand is running up and down Kajira's wet snatch making a swooshing sound reflecting her wetness.

sitting on Kajira's right side, i can feel her shudder as cock pleasured her. i can also see his bulge between his legs. to be truthful, i was quite jealous cuz cock had never touched another gyrl ever since he fucked me. but then i am also happy that he found another slut he appeared to be very fond of.

as Kajira came to an enormous orgasm i grabbed her right boob by the base and sprayed the liquid nitrogen on her nipple to freeze and numb it. then i reached in the glove compartment for the piercing tool and quickly but carefully aimed at kajira's right nipple.

"stay still slave, you don't want me to misplace your nipple ring do you?"

in the same breath i pulled the trigger and almost painlessly, Kajira now has a nipple ring. YES, i selected the titanium perm lock ring - meaning it self locks once in place and cannot be reversed and titanium cannot be cut.

i was so amazed to see that Kajira seemed to enjoy this very much as i can tell by the swooshing sound coming from cock rubbing her snatch vigorously.

even more amazing is Kajira turned to me and said "thank you mistress whoreamy, i'm living me dream".

you're welcome slave, i reached for the alcohol and applied to her "wounds" to disinfect - it does hurt but Kajira was too happy to feel the pain.

likewise i did her left nipple as cock continued rubbing her snatch w/ his left hand stopping at her lit and squeezed causing Kajira multiple orgasms. he did stop, though, while i used the piercing tool cuz we want her nipple rings to look perfect - they do.

i did promise Kajira that there will be no piercing on her body where it cannot be covered by clothes so we did not pierce her nose or add additional rings to her ears.

i gave her a couple of advils to ease her pain and i slipped a large dose of aphrodisiac that cock had gotten for me. yes, they work well.

we must hurry home cuz FBs were waiting for the virgin.

before we present kajira, we will add six labia rings, three on each side and a large clit ring. but there was no space in the car for her to spread.

Pain and pleasure. I had always wondered and now I knew. As Mistress and Sir pierced the nipples of their helpless slave, I orgasmed like never before.

I was amazed how quickly I had been transformed. Only 15 minutes ago, we had met for the first time as I deplaned. Now, I sat between my Mistress and her bf, legs spread, nipples pierced, collared, and handcuffed. My tight top was scrunched under my armpits, exposing my nipples. How could I ever go back to my vanilla life.

As the car started up and picked up speed, Mistress reached and began playing with my new nipple rings. My entire body shivered, and it was though I was in another world. I took a moment to glance sideways at my Mistress. I thought I was small, at only 5'2", but Mistress was smaller than me. She seemed so petite and compact, but she was much stronger than me. She was wearing a tight fitted top, no bra, and I was surprised her nipples were not pierced.

Her bf was about average height. He was darker in complexion and heavily muscled. By the way he played with my pussy, I knew he was experienced at bringing pleasure, and most likely pain, to his women.

There were so many things I wanted to ask, but one of the mantras of the kajira is that "curiosity is unbecoming a kajira," so I remained silent, trusting that Mistress would not go beyond the limits I had made.

Thirty minutes later, we arrived at Sir's place. I had never been to Texas, so the wide open spaces surprised me. His house was far back from the main street or road, with trees and bushes surrounding it. He had a lot of privacy.

"Whore, prepare it," was all Sir said to Mistress. She got a linked metal chain from the glove compartment and hooked it to my collar. She pulled me from the car. It was not easy scooting across the front seat, hands cuffed, and bare skin sticking to the material. My leaking pussy did help, as I was able to slide several inches at a time. Mistress kept a steady pressure on the leash and my collar, not too tight, but enough to make it clear that I was to move as quickly as possible. I wondered why they were rushing me.

When I stepped from the car, Mistress assisted me in removing my skirt. She tossed my skirt in the backseat of the car. I was relieved to be so far from the main road. Standing in high heels, exposed from the upper chest where my top had been lifted, collared and leashed, I would have attracted a lot of attention in California, fosur!

"Down," commanded Mistress, and so I dropped to all fours, and followed her like her pet bitch in heat. The hard cement scraped my knees and hands, and I knew it was damaging the front of my shoes, but I had no choice.

I followed Mistress, expecting to enter the house, but instead we walked behind the house to a smaller guest house with only one room, it seemed. When we entered, I noticed there was very little furniture. A bed with a thin mattress. A toilet in the corner. From the walls were hung all types of bondage gear, whips, chains, leather straps, everything imaginable. Again I shivered. No one knew I was here; I could only hope they would respect my limits.

There was also a chair, much like a dentist chair, and Mistress walked me to it and ordered me to sit up in the chair. I struggled to get up with my hands cuffed, and when I had risen, she removed the handcuffs. I massaged my wrists, where the cuffs had left red marks. She then ordered me to remove my top and to sit in the chair.

I was surprised when Mistress removed my fuck-me hoops. She set them on a counter and returned.

"Much better, don't you think, slave?" Mistress showed me the earrings she had exchanged. These had slight larger hoops, but was made me shiver again, within each hoop there was a dangle of silver letters. SLAVE. She proceeded to put the new earrings on each ear, and I noticed when the closed the clasp, there was a louder 'click' than usual.

Mistress then pulled a black scarf from a drawer and used it as a blindfold across my eyes. "Mistress?" I whispered, but she only made a "shhhhhh" sound, silencing her slave.

I heard the door open and Sir simply asked, "Whore?"

"She is ready, Cock."

cock and i had agreed that he'll do the labia rings and the clit ring besides whoreamy really want cock to have some fun w/ another woman cuz frankly, i felt guilty fucking all those guys while cock fucks only me.

before he started, he took out the camera and ordered Kajira to spread her legs as wide as she could and using her hands pull her labia wide apart showing her pink, wet and delicious hymen.

it is a wonder we can even find a girl as beautiful as Kajira with hymen intact. so many pix were taken. we had discussed this before, we'd auction these pix off before we post them on our blogs - they must be quite valuable. after all these tools we got did cost us a bit of a small fortune - we acquired the best in quality and sturdiness in the rings.

the ear rings we fitted on kajira was not locking that they can be removed if and when Kajira is allowed to return to California.

the other rings are self locking irreversible permanent rings made of titanium. as such these rings cannot be cut. there are two ways to remove these rings - one is surgically cut through kajira's flesh the other is melt the metal which is not really possible w/o burning her flesh.

as i waited for cock to perform the ring piercing, he took out another camera, a video camera this time.

kajkelli
kajkelli
294 Followers
12